Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney was impressed by her rival's ability to give such a sexy dance. She enjoyed the feeling of Sarah grinding up and down her lap. She loved watching Sarah's tits bounce as her body moved so sensually. Britney rubbed her hands up and down the brunette's back as she lusted after her tight body.

Sarah wrapped her arms around the blonde in an embrace as she began to kiss Britney. She continued grinding against her rival, as Britney squeezed her ass. The two ladies were locked into a deep kiss as they moaned into each other's mouths.

Suddenly Sarah squealed as Britney landed a playful smack on one of her ass cheeks. "You don't get these lips until you finish your dance," she blonde said.

Sarah flung her hair back, eager to finish her dance. She pulled herself off so she could turn around and grind her ass on Britney. Sarah popped her booty up and down on Britney's lap, making sure to give it a good wiggle for the blonde's pleasure. Britney was very pleased, even patting the brunette's thong cladded ass as a sign of approval.

Sarah then turned back around and straddled the blonde once again. As Sarah wrapped her arms around the blonde, she placed her breasts close to Britney's face.

"Shake those titties for me," Britney ordered.

Sarah obliged, shaking her large tits and allowing them to slap Britney in the face. Britney held Sarah by the ass as she was more than happy to be slapped by the brunettes tits. Britney realized she was such a perve when she indulged herself in motorboating her rivals luscious breasts.

"Ah, fuck yeah!" the blonde screamed, enjoying the feeling of her rival's breasts all over her face.

Suddenly she couldn't take it anymore. Britney couldn't keep herself away from Sarah's pussy any longer. One time wasn't enough. She grabbed Sarah's body and flung her down on the bed. Britney then jumped beside Sarah and cradled the brunette's head with her arm. She stuck her free hand inside Sarah's G-string and began playing with her wet little clit.

Sarah wrapped her arm around Britney and held onto her ass. She squirmed intensely as she felt the sensation of her clit being stimulated. Sarah felt she gave a great lap dance for the blonde and wanted to be rewarded with a hot make out session. Her body squirmed uncontrollably as she searched for the touch of Britney's tongue.

The defeated brunette was granted her wish, as she found Britney's tongue with her own. As Britney granted her rival's sexual desires to be kissed passionately, she continued dominating her soaking wet pussy with her fingers, causing Sarah to moan in an uncontrollable frenzy.

As Sarah's body squirmed from the tingling sensation, Britney watched her hot tits bounce around. The blonde could not stand to see those beautiful breasts continue to be so lonely. She placed her mouth over one of Sarah's nipples and sucked as she placed her warm tongue on it. Sarah let out loud moans as Britney's warm mouth sucked on her nipple. She felt waves of pleasure, crashing throughout her body like never before.

The harder Britney sucked, the louder Sarah moaned. The faster Britney flicked her clit, the more Sarah squirmed. Sarah opened her eyes for a moment, just to see how sexy the view was. Seeing her rival suck on her nipple uncontrollably turned her on more than she ever imagined it would. Combine that with the way Britney was rubbing her clit so fast. Sarah knew she was about to explode into a sea of pleasure.

Sarah's eyes rolled to the back of her head as her pelvis shot up from the bed. She froze without being able to take a breath for a brief moment before letting out continuous loud moans. Her entire body tingled as she was flooded with jolts of intense pleasure. Sarah could not feel her arms or her legs. All she could feel was the exploding sensation coming from deep within her body.

Britney would not let Sarah's orgasm finish. She could hear Sarah's body yearning for more as she continued to cum. Britney answered Sarah's unspoken requests, continuing to rub her soaking wet pussy as it contracted violently from the orgasm. She sucked on Sarah's pointy nipple as the brunette closed her eyes and screamed in pleasure.

As Sarah's long orgasm finally began to slow down, Britney matched her intensity by slowing down as well. She let go of Sarah's nipple and began kissing her slowly, allowing her slow down her heart rate. Britney kept her hand on Sarah's pussy. She enjoyed feeling how soaking wet her rival was. Their kisses became slower and slower until they finally came to a complete stop as they stared into each other's eyes.

Britney held her brunette rival tightly as she stroked her hair. She wanted to comfort Sarah, not only to relax her, but to also claim Sarah as her bitch. Her brunette rival enjoyed the relaxing in her arms. She closed her eyes and rested her head on Britney's chest.

"You enjoyed that you little bitch?" asked Britney, teasing her rival.

"Actually, that felt amazing," admitted Sarah. There was no point in hiding it. Britney made her feel sensations beyond her wildest dreams. Sarah was willing to swallow her pride and admit how unbelievable Britney made her feel.

Britney was caught off guard. It was one of the first times Sarah said something nice to her. She was not sure how to respond. She had never said anything nice to Sarah before. "I'm glad you liked it," she said, as she tried to stop herself from becoming red.

Sarah was calm and relaxed. She was so comfortable in Britney's arms. "You really wore me out," she said. "I'm so tired."

A sweet grin came to the face of Sarah's rival. "You're staying with me tonight," she said, while stroking the brunette's hair.

Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at Britney. "Yes mommy," she responded.

"That's right," responded Britney. "You're my bitch tonight."

And Britney was right. Sarah was her bitch for the rest of the night.

-------------------

The next morning, Sarah woke up next to Britney. She slowly pulled herself out of bed, trying not to wake the blonde. The brunette put her bra and dress back on, as she prepared to take the walk of shame. "I'm such a mess," she thought to herself.

Britney woke up realizing that Sarah was no longer cuddling with her. She was groggy from her long night with Sarah, and now only wearing a pair of panties. "Are you leaving?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah I need to get home before my parents realize I was out all night," Sarah answered.

Britney let out a yawn as she moved her hair out of her face. "I understand," she responded. Then Britney realized that Sarah was already dressed and said, "Leave your bra."

Sarah blushed. "What? Really?" she asked, confused at the request.

"I defeated you," responded Britney. "And I want you to leave your bra, so give it to me."

As humiliated as Sarah already was from being defeated, she still had the honor to grant her rivals request. "You're right. You won," Sarah said, as she pulled the top of her dress down and unclipped her bra. Her beautiful breasts were exposed once again as she handed the bra to Britney.

As Sarah covered her tits up with her dress, she noticed her nipples pointing significantly through the dress. She thought her humiliation was over and she could run to her car, but she was wrong.

"Your panties too," demanded the blonde.

"WHAT?!" screamed Sarah. "Haven't you done enough?"

"I want that thong!" said Britney, as she folded her arms.

"UGH!" Sarah was frustrated, but she took her little G-string off, bundled it into a little wad, and handed it to Britney. "Happy?" she asked.

Britney smiled as she unfolded the panties and held them out in front of her. "Oh, I love these little sexy things," she said, as she giggled. "I guess you'll just have to come back to get your little thong," she said, as she dangled it in front of her rival.

Sarah slammed the door, leaving in defeat. She took the walk of shame to her car and drove home. Luckily, nobody noticed her sneaking back into her own house, looking completely disheveled. She took her dress off and took a shower to cleanse herself from the defeat and humiliation. Sarah was finally able to get into a clean set of clothes before lying down in her own bed.

She placed her hands behind her head and contemplated everything that happened the previous night. "I can't believe I got dominated by Brit. I'm going to get her back so good!" She thought to herself. But the more Sarah thought about it, the more her focus shifted. "Ugh! That was so hot the way she punished me. And I can't believe how good it felt when she rubbed my pussy!"

Sarah was in such a dilemma. She didn't know if she was angry or sexually frustrated. She slid her panties down and started rubbing her own clit as the frustrations continued to boil over.

"I hate that bitch, but she's so fucking hot sometimes. I'm going to spank her ass so hard next time. She made me give her a lap dance! She sucked on my boobs! She made me cum so fucking hard! God how embarrassing! Why can't I stop thinking about her? How was she able to make me feel so good? I couldn't move! It was so sexy. She is so sexy! What has my life become?!"

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum again!"

-------------------

Britney lay in bed playing with herself as she clutched Sarah's underwear. It reminded her of the night she dominated her sexy rival. She made Sarah her bitch, and she fucked the shit out of her.

"I got that bitch so fucking wet. I made her cum so fucking hard. She didn't even know what hit her! Nobody can give her orgasms like I can. And GOD she looked so fucking sexy in that thong!"

Britney placed Sarah's G-string in her mouth as she continued to moan and play with her own clit.

"God, what has my life become? I need more Sarah. Everything about that bitch gets me so fucking hot. I'm about to fucking cum!"

----------------

Monday at school, Sarah was in the athletics hall talking with Samantha and Elizabeth. She had not spoken to her friends since the night of the banquet. She didn't even know what to say. Sarah just hoped that her friends wouldn't even bring it up.

"So, how did things go?" asked Samantha.

Sarah was shocked and embarrassed. She wasn't surprised that Samantha asked, but a girl can hope, can't she? "It was okay," she responded, hoping it would suffice.

"Did you teach her a lesson?" Samantha asked, continuing to push the conversation.

"Um, kind of," responded Sarah, not knowing what else to say. She was too embarrassed to tell them she lost. And she was definitely too embarrassed to tell them about the rest of the night.

"What do you mean kind of?" asked Elizabeth.

"It's just complicated," Sarah admitted.

"What do you mean it's complicated?" asked both girls.

As Sarah became too flustered to even think of a good response, everything came to a halt. They heard the door to the hallway open, as a beautiful blonde entered, followed by two others. It was Britney, Mariah, and Courtney. They were wearing their cheerleading practice outfits as they strutted down the hall with poise and confidence. Britney moved her hair out of her face as she approached Sarah.

"Hi Sarah," said the beautiful blonde.

Sarah was too shocked to say anything. She couldn't figure what the hell was about to happen. Samantha and Elizabeth looked on which utter silence. Britney had always been a really confident girl, but on this day, she looked more confident than ever.

"You left this in my room," said Britney, with a big smile.

Sarah looked at Britney with wide eyed confusion. Suddenly Britney handed Sarah the black G-string she wore under her banquet dress. Sarah was shocked and humiliated that Britney did that in front of all the girls.

Britney, followed by her friends, pranced off with a large smile on her face. She was proud to leave Sarah so humiliated in front all the girls. She had sent a message, and she knew it was well received.

Sarah's friends were left with their jaws on the floor. "What the fuck just happened?!" they screamed.

Sarah had no choice but to explain herself...

12