All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 09'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
love your story

Hi really great ,cant wait to read more.

Hurricane007Hurricane007almost 4 years ago
Damn damn dam

Was really hoping it was going to end with Courtney involved somehow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delightful ditty!!

Just read all 9 Chapters, and while HOT, I too, thought the writing would get edgier.... Brit is NOW ready to be seriously dominated....privately and publicly .... she seems ready to obey orders about her clothes, about when and wear to orally please Sarah, at their homes AND in school, and I would like to see both Courtney and Brit's little Asian minion..... Sarah must remember and act according to the obvious fact that Brit loves to be dominated..... for every one cat fight that Brit wins, Sarah should win 10 and the spoils of her victories should last a lot longer....a daily mini spanking every day at school, inserting butt plugs and remote-controlled vibrators in Brits' submissive pussy...making Brit go a week with no bra, making Brit call Sarah and ask permission for and sex she wants to have, and when Sarah has dates, why not enjoy sitting on Brits' face and making her suck out any "accidental" cum.... Brit sounds ready for mild to medium bondage, nipple and clit clamps, and to prove she isn't a lesbian, why not give her a collection of strap-ons?? I LOVE the psychological play and hope it just gets nastier!! BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sarah's little girl?

We can not wait to see if you make Britney Sarah's little girl to do all her bidding. We have loved all the chapters but we love when Britney calls Sarah Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for More

Please tell us you're going to continue this. Every day i check to see if the next part is up to see what happens in the shower. Really looking forward to seeing this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You already know what I think, lol! Damn, this is HOT! I am a huge proponent of the sub/dom story and this is only getting better with each turn of the page. Bravo! Love it. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...