Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then be a good girl to all your friends and serve them whatever they want," said Sarah. "If I hear that you're a good girl then I'll let you come over tonight."

Britney nodded like a good little bitch. She wanted desperately for Sarah to continue dominating her, and she was willing to do whatever it takes. Britney swallowed her pride and agreed to be a good girl for the rest of the night.

As Sarah said her goodbyes and walked to the door, she was greeted one last time.

"Hey!" yelled Courtney. "Can I speak to you again?"

"Oh, hey!" responded Sarah. "What's up?"

Courtney rushed towards Sarah, desperate to see her before she left. "I just wanted to say that was amazing!"

"You think so?" asked Sarah, blushing from the compliment.

"Yeah!" Courtney exclaimed. "You really put Brit in her place!"

"I sure did," said Sarah. "And if she gets out of line again, just let me know and I'll take care of her," said Sarah, as she winked.

Sarah and Courtney embraced each other before saying their goodbyes. As Courtney watched the beautiful brunette leave the party, all she could think to herself was, "She's so amazing."

Samantha and Elizabeth stayed at the party, continuing to mingle with the cheerleaders. Though Samantha and Mariah stayed away from each other, the unspoken battle was still not over.

Courtney witnessed Britney on her best behavior for the rest of the night. Courtney was pleased with the way Sarah handled the spoiled brat and was happy to know she could ask her for that same favor if Britney acted up again. But the more Courtney thought about it, the more she began to wonder if she could handle Britney herself. Seeing Britney so humiliated was giving Courtney the confidence she always lacked when dealing with her captain. Maybe it was time for Courtney to stand up for herself.

Later that night Sarah was at her house, pleased with the way she dominated her rival. She started up a hot shower to clean off the chlorine from her body. Just as Sarah was about to get into the shower, she noticed a text message appear on her phone.

"I'm here..."

Sarah answered the door, wearing nothing but a towel. "I knew you'd show up."

Britney greeted her at the door, looking wimpy and defeated. She stood there in just her bikini bottoms and a wet white t-shirt that her nipples poked right through.

"I was just about to take a shower," said Sarah.

Britney looked at Sarah, hoping the invitation still stood.

Sarah then removed her towel, showing off her completely naked body. As Britney's eyes became big and her heart started racing, Sarah whispered to her, "I think you should join me in the shower."

Britney gulped as she entered the house. She had never been so nervous and excited at the same time. Noticing the fear in Britney's eyes, Sarah held her hand and comforted her as she led her to the bathroom.

"Don't worry. You're going to enjoy being my bitch."

"I know I will."

12