Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 17

Story Info
Britney's winning back her bitches.
5.4k words
3.63
7.7k
7

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All women in this chapter are 18 years old and seniors in high school. This is a bit of a bonus chapter, after Britney treated her best friends so poorly.

---

Pacing back-and-forth in her bedroom, the blonde cheer captain drove herself crazy trying to think of a plan to win her friends back. As much as she hated to admit it, Sarah was right, and her friends deserved an apology from her. Unfortunately, Britney feared it might be too late after all the damage she had done.

"UGH! How am I going to win my bitches back!?"

She continued racking her brain, practicing what she would say when she saw them again.

"I probably shouldn't call them my bitches. At least not to their face. But what else can I do to make it up to them?"

She thought of a couple ideas, but ultimately decided against them. She knew that it would take drastic measures to convince them she was truly sorry.

"I'm going to have to swallow my pride. But this is just a temporary thing. After this, I will be in charge and they will be my bitches again."

Britney understood she wasn't great when it came to apologies. As much as she hated to admit it, she realized that she grew up a spoiled brat and never really had to apologize to anyone before. She spoke with Sarah a few times, trying to figure out a plan. Though the brunette would not tell her what to do, she was more than willing to tell her whether an idea was good or bad.

Courtney wasn't responding to any of Britney's text messages. Like Mariah, the cheer captain realized she would have to just show up at her house, unannounced.

It was a chilly and rainy night. Britney showed up to Courtney's house, hoping she would be home. Fortunately for her, Courtney was outside taking the trash out. Britney immediately stopped the car and called out for her.

"Courtney!"

She was caught by surprise, but the cute cheerleader realized it was Britney.

"Brit? What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you!" Britney yelled, as she rushed out into the rain.

"Well, I don't really want to talk to you."

"Come on, Courtney! I drove over here on a school night just to see you. You're not answering any of my texts. But now that I'm here, just talk to me!"

"I don't think I have anything to say to you," Courtney responded. "I'm not standing out here in the rain. I'm going back inside. Have a good night."

This would normally anger Britney, but she was focused and ready to swallow her pride.

"I'm not going home!" Britney exclaimed. "If you go inside, then I am just going to stand out here in the rain until you come back out!"

Courtney tried to pretend she didn't care, but it just wasn't in her nature to let someone stand out in bad weather.

"Fine!" Courtney said, as she rolled her eyes. "But at least come inside and talk to me. I am not standing out here in the rain."

They went in and took their rain jackets off, as Courtney led Britney to her bedroom. She didn't want her parents hear their conversation, in case the conversation turned ugly.

"So, what do you have to say?" Courtney asked, as she folded her arms.

"I'm sorry..."

"That's all you have to say?"

"I'm sorry...for everything. I've been such a bitch to you and to Mariah lately."

"Lately?"

"Not just lately," Britney admitted. "For a long time."

"Do you expect me to think it's going to get any better?" Courtney asked. "I mean, you've apologized to Sarah plenty of times, but you're still a bitch to her."

"That's different," Britney explained. "I hate Sarah. But you're different. I tried to make you my rival because I felt threatened by you. But I never should have done that. You never deserved to be treated like that."

"That's nice of you to say," Courtney admitted. "But you have to understand I still have doubts. Words are one thing, but actions are another."

"I understand," said Britney, as she started going through a bag that she brought.

Courtney was getting pretty skeptical. "What are you doing?"

Britney pulled out a white jacket. As she unraveled it, Courtney realized it was her cheerleading jacket.

"I want you to have this."

"What?"

"It's my cheer captain's jacket. It was a special jacket that I got when became cheer captain, last summer. It even has "Cheer Captain" embroidered on it.

Courtney was in complete shock as she looked at the jacket. "This is your favorite jacket!" she said, with a gasp.

"I want you to have it."

"But why?"

"Because you would have been a great captain. But I was too jealous to let that happen."

"This is really nice of you, but I can't accept this."

"It's okay, Courtney. I want you to have it."

"Thanks..." Courtney hesitantly responded, feeling warmth in her heart. She could not believe that Britney had done such a nice gesture. However, she tried to maintain herself, knowing that Britney could be deceiving.

"This is really nice...but I'm still upset about what you did to Mariah and me. And one gift isn't going to change all the bad that you did."

"I know you are."

"That was so humiliating being spanked by you."

"I understand," Britney said, as she hung her head in shame. "But I brought you something else."

Britney went through her bag again, as she started to approach Courtney. The small blonde almost took a step back, feeling cautiously suspicious.

Suddenly, the cheer captain pulled something out of her bag, which confused Courtney.

"What is that?"

Britney was holding a paddle. It was the same one Sarah spanked her with, last time. She handed it over to Courtney and said, "Sarah gave me really hard spanking with this at my house."

"Why are you handing this to me?" Courtney asked, confused.

"Because I want you to spank me with it."

Courtney was completely shocked. Britney was really submitting herself and willing to be humiliated.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I deserve it after what I did to you."

Courtney smacked her own hand with it, testing the power she willed with the paddle. "But doesn't it hurt?"

"It hurts like hell! But I want you to give me what I deserve."

"This has to be a trick," the smaller cheerleader thought to herself. "There's no way that Brit would really let me do this to her..."

Suddenly she realized that the taller blonde was pulling her pants down, revealing a pair of pink panties.

"Brit?"

"What position do you want me in?" the captain asked.

"I don't know...I wasn't ready for this..."

"Do you want me to bend over your lap?"

"Yes..." Courtney answered, as she started to bite her lip.

Britney approached her and positioned Courtney on the edge of the bed. She then laid herself firmly across the smaller woman's lap, positioning herself well for a good spanking.

Although the smaller woman was still a bit confused, seeing Britney's nice bottom plop up in front of her started giving her the urge to give it a smack.

She started to rub the paddle against the cheer captain's bubble butt, teasing it as she prepped it for the spanking. She noticed Britney closing your eyes, getting ready for hard impact. Courtney finally realized it wasn't a trick. She was really about to give Britney a good paddling.

Courtney smacked the naughty blonde's ass with the paddle, creating a loud pop.

Britney yelped out in pain, but was expecting a harder spank.

"That hurt...but you can do better than that."

Courtney spanked her a bit harder, popping her plump bottom with the paddle.

"Harder!" Brittany demanded. She was willing to swallow her pride for Courtney and expected her to take full advantage of it. She knew she wouldn't be unless Courtney gave it her best effort.

The petite blonde gave Brit a few more smacks with the paddle, bouncing her entire body with every swat. As she spanked her harder and harder, the submissive cheer captain started to feel the satisfaction of being dominated by her cute friend.

"OWW! Yes! Spank me as hard as you can! Make me your bitch!"

Courtney gritted her teeth and smacked Britney's tushy as hard she could. She left the blonde bitch squirming and screaming in pain as she pounded her ass repeatedly.

The small blonde could see the damage she was doing as Britney's round ass became completely red. Instead of feeling mercy, she thought about all the times Britney acted like a spoiled bitch and punished her for every one of those moments.

Courtney realized how much fun she was having dominating her bratty friend. She decided that the spanking was not going to be enough, and she wanted to completely make Britney her bitch.

As Britney squirmed and cried out, she realized Courtney finally stopped. Just when she felt a sigh of relief, she was caught completely off guard as she felt her panties being pulled down to her thighs.

"What are you doing?!" she frantically asked, as she tried to cover her exposed bottom.

"I want to smack your bare ass!" Courtney said, with excitement.

"Oh no! Please don't pull down my panties!" She desperately tried to pull her panties back up, but Courtney would not let her. They struggled as they fought for Britney's pink underwear, but Courtney eventually won and forced them even further down her thighs.

The smaller woman then gave a really hard bare handed smack to Britney's exposed cheeks, leaving a nice hand print on an already sore bottom.

"OWW!" Britney screamed in shock. "That hurts!"

"Good!" Courtney giggled.

She spanked her hard, alternating cheeks with every smack. Britney cried, feeling the stinging pain from every smack. There was nothing she could do as the smaller cheerleader took full advantage of her.

Courting held Britney firmly in place by the back of her shirt as she grabbed the paddle again. She watched the ripples in the cheer captain's ass as she smacked it several times as hard as she could with the paddle.

When she finally thought that Britney had enough, she placed the paddle down in rubbed the blonde's nice red ass with her bare hand.

Brittany moaned and sniffled as she tried to keep herself from crying.

"Does this feel better?" Courtney asked, in a teasing voice while rubbing her tiny hand all over Britney's bubble butt.

"Yes," Britney admitted, as she continued to sniffle.

The smaller cheerleader continued to rub Brit's nice ass. She was finally able to appreciate Britney's ass, up close, for the first time in her life. Britney's moans of pain eventually turned into moans of pleasure as Courtney's hands wandered between her thighs.

"What are you doing?" she asked, as her voice trembled.

"I am just giving you a little rub," Courtney responded as her band began to make contact with Britney's wet pussy.

The cheer captain's voice trembled even harder as Courtney rubbed and dominated her.

"Do you like it," Courtney asked, with a sweet voice.

"It feels...so good!"

Britney's body was visibly shaking as she tried to contain herself while going through so much pleasure.

"Your punishment is over," Courtney said, with a smile. "You can tell me to stop anytime you want."

Britney tried to relax, but the pleasure was too intense. She stiffened up as she looked back at Courtney pleasuring her pussy.

"You're being such a good girl today," Courtney said. "I never expected such good behavior."

"Oh, fuck! It feels so good when you rub me like that."

"I guess I'm rewarding you now for being such a good girl."

"Yes! I was a good little bitch, wasn't I!?"

"Yes you were baby."

As Courtney continued to hold Britney down, she suddenly realized the blonde had her eyes closed and trembled incredibly hard.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm going to... I'm going to..."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes!" Britney exclaimed, as she let out a deep moan. Her body shook violently as an orgasm exploded throughout her body.

Courtney continued to hold the blonde as the orgasm finished destroying her body. Britney went completely limp, left completely exhausted in the smaller woman's lap. When Britney finally recovered, she blushed in embarrassment as she tried to catch her breath.

Not knowing what to say, Britney got up to her feet and pulled her panties back up. "I hope we are good now," she finally said, not wanting to make eye contact.

She thought about leaving but Courtney stopped her and asked, "Can you do me one more favour before you leave?"

"What else could I possibly do?" she thought to herself. "Haven't I been humiliated enough?"

As she turned around, she noticed that Courtney was walking towards her with the paddle. The smaller cheerleader held it in her open palms, presenting it like it was a gift.

"I want to know what this feels like."

"I don't understand," Britney responded, with a confused look.

"I want you to spank me with it." Courtney answered. "I really want to know what it feels like."

Britney was completely shocked. "But aren't you upset at me for spanking you?"

"Yes, but this is different. This time I'm asking...no, I'm begging you to do it." Courtney had been discovering a naughty side to her, deep down inside. The more she thought about it, the more she realized her kinky desires to be dominated.

"You won't be mad?" Britney asked, trying to make sure that sure everything would be okay.

"I promise. Please do it."

Britney was willing to fulfill Courtney's erotic request. She instructed her to get on all fours on top of the bed. Courtney pulled her pants down, revealing a white cotton thong, and obeyed Britney's request by sticking her butt out while standing on all fours.

Just like Courtney did to her, Britney started rubbing her bottom with the paddle, giving her one final chance to change her mind. Courtney was unfazed, and closed her eyes to embrace for the impact.

"Please don't hold back," she politely requested.

The tall blonde brought the paddle back before slamming it down on Courtney's cute little behind. She sent the little blonde woman screaming out in pain as the paddle violently crashed down on both of her cheeks.

"OWWWWW!" Courtney cried out. She couldn't believe how painful the paddle was.

"What's wrong?" Britney teased. "Does it hurt?"

Courtney squealed as Britney brought smashed the paddle down on her tushy again. "OUCH! This is so painful!"

"You told me not to hold back," Britney said, as she rubbed Courtney's ass with the paddle again.

The cute little cheerleader moaned out desperately, as she felt the paddle rubbing against her bottom. "Oh, my gosh! How were you able to handle the paddling from Sarah?"

Britney started to laugh as she gave Courtney's tushy another hard pop. "Because...I'm Sarah's bitch," she answered.

Although Courtney screamed again from the pain, she still became turned on from the Sarah punishing Britney with the hard paddle.

"Does that turn you on?" Britney asked.

"Maybe..."

"I know it turns you on, you naughty girl!"

The smaller blonde started to blush incredibly hard as she realized her kinky side was being revealed.

"You're so bubbly and cheerful. But deep download side, I know you're a dirty little girl."

Britney then grabbed Courtney by her shirt and pulled it straight over her head, exposing her perky little titties.

"Why are you stripping me?" Courtney ask, feeling turned on from being violated.

"I want to see these tits bounce while I smack this ass."

Courtney was getting so hot thinking about Britney lusting over her body. She went back on all fours as Britney spanked her with the paddle again, causing her entire body to rock back-and-forth. She moaned and squealed with every spank, but got turned on as she noticed her breasts bouncing everywhere with every smack.

Britney slide her hand up and down Courtney's moist panties, admiring how wet the little blonde had become.

"You're so fucking turned on aren't you? Your panties are soaking wet."

"UGH!" Courtney moaned incredibly hard she felt Britney's fingers rubbing against her crotch.

"Do you like it when I show you what Sarah did to me?"

"Yes!" Courtney exclaimed, desperately.

"Do you want to know something that I've done to her?" Britney asked, tempting the little kinky blonde.

Courtney's eyes immediately shot wide open and her heart skipped a beat. She was completely intrigued by the thought of Britney doing something naughty to the strong brunette.

"Tell me, please!" Courtney begged.

"I'm not just going to tell you, Court," Britney responded, with a smirk. "I'm going to show you!"

She slipped her fingers past Courtney thong, pressing them directly against her pulsing clitoris. She used her other hand to gently fondle Courtney's dangling titties.

Courtney immediately started moaning in desperation. "What are you doing to me!? This feels so good!"

"Sarah likes it when I fondle those hot tits of hers, Brittany whispered, with her sexiest voice. "Do you like it when I fondle your cute little tits?"

"Yes!" Courtney urgently moaned out, unable to even comprehend the strong sensations she felt.

Having her pussy and breasts played with was satisfying enough on its own. But knowing that the hot cheer captain previously did this to the hot brunette got Courtney's dirty mind spinning, causing the orgasm to build up even faster.

Eventually, all of the naughty things became too much. A violent orgasm erupted in her, causing her body to quiver uncontrollably. Britney continued to pleasuring her pussy as she groped her perky breaths. She wouldn't even allow the cute blonde to catch her breath until she was done making her cum.

When Courtney was finally finished with the intense orgasm, her little petite body collapsed hard onto the bed. Britney gently rolled her over to her back and snuggled up right next to her.

"Holy cow!" Courtney exclaimed. "That was amazing!"

Britney giggled as she gave her fellow cheerleader another soft kiss on the lips. "So, is there any chance you'll forgive me now?" she joked.

"I think we can work something out," Courtney said, letting out a giggle. She then kissed Britney one last time before resting her head against her shoulder.

---

The next day, Britney was feeling a bit more confident about winning her best friends' back. She had a very erotic and successful night Courtney. It was now time to win Mariah back.

Although her plan with Courtney was successful, she knew she needed to approach Mariah with a different strategy. The cute little cheerleader didn't have an aggressive bone in her body. Letting Mariah dominate her would not have the same affect as it did on Courtney.

Until recently, Mariah worshipped the cheer captain. It took a lot of abuse for her to finally push hers away from the blonde. Britney knew that if she ever won her back, it would need to be through the affection that Mariah always desired.

There was no cheerleading practice that day, so Britney never ran into the other cheerleaders. She patiently waited for the day to be over so she could get a chance to see Mariah one-on-one.

Much like she did with Courtney, Britney decided to show up at Mariah's house, unannounced. She knew her former best friend usually got home before her parents returned from work. She decided she needed to take advantage of that window, if she was ever going to win her back.

Britney arrived and rang the doorbell. Mariah answered but was completely shocked to see the blonde. She was still angry at her former best friend, but she couldn't help but feel a bit of excitement whenever she saw her.

"Hi, Mariah."

"Oh...hi," Mariah answered, hesitantly. She was a bit mesmerized by the beautiful cheer captain. Britney looked stunning, wearing a tan, tank top, bodysuit with tight dark jeans. She also noticed that Britney was holding something behind her back, but couldn't make out what it was.

"Can I come in?"

"Why should I trust you?" Mariah asked, sounding skeptical.

"You know I'm really bad with words, but I want you to have this." Britney pulled a small bouquet of flowers from behind her back.

12