Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah was completely shocked. She never expected Britney to give her any gift, let alone flowers. "What...what are these for?" she asked.

"I'm sorry."

"You're...sorry?" Mariah had never witnessed Britney being apologetic to her. She didn't even think the blonde was capable of apologizing to anyone.

"Yeah. I'm sorry...for everything."

"Brit...I'm sorry. I just don't know if I can forgive you after..."

"You don't have to forgive me."

Mariah became a bit confused. "Then why did you come?"

"...Because I miss you."

Mariah almost shed a tear but did her best to be strong. She understood that Britney didn't deserve forgiveness after treating her and Courtney so poorly. However, idolizing the blonde for so many years had taken its toll on her.

"I miss you too..."

"Can I come in?"

"Yes."

They walked into Mariah's room where they had hung out so many times before. It started to feel like old times as the girls sat on Mariah's bed, facing each other.

"These flowers are really nice," Mariah said. "But I'm still upset about the way you've treated us."

"You're right to be upset. I've treated you horribly."

"Do you even value our friendship?"

"Of course, I do," Britney answered, as she stood up. She then went to her bag and grabbed another gift. "That's why I got you this."

"What is it?" Mariah asked, as Britney started to hand her something.

It was a framed picture of Britney and Mariah from their first year cheerleading together. It was one of Britney's favorite pictures. More importantly, it a one of Mariah's favorite moments in her entire life.

"This picture..." Mariah started, as she tried not to tear up again.

"This was a picture I always kept," said Britney. "I've always loved this picture. But I got it framed and I want you to have it."

"I love it too! Brit...this is so...thoughtful of you!"

Britney sat right next to Mariah on the bed and put her arm around the smaller cheerleader. "Can I have a hug?"

"Brit...I don't know if I'm ready."

Mariah wanted to hug her so badly. Britney looked so beautiful, but she didn't want to feel like a push over by forgiving her so quickly.

Though Mariah tried to remain strong, Britney slowly started to bring her in for an embrace. The cute little cheerleader couldn't help herself. She loved the feeling of being in Britney's arms.

Britney then gave her a small kiss on the cheek, causing Mariah to let out a small gasp. The blonde noticed how much Mariah enjoyed her affection and was more than willing to give her more physical attention.

"Can I tell you something?" Britney whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You look beautiful today."

"What?" Mariah asked, shocked. "You've never told me that before."

"Well, you are."

"Thanks...You look beautiful too..."

Britney slowly caressed Mariah, before lifting her head by the chin and giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

Mariah moaned, wanting to give in to the kiss. It felt amazing, finally touching her idol's tender lips. Although it was something that she always wanted, she had to be strong and hold herself back.

"Why are you kissing me?" she asked, as she pulled herself away.

"Because I want to," Britney whispered, in a sexy voice.

"You've never wanted to kiss me before. You were disgusted last time I tried to kiss you."

"I was stupid," the blonde responded, as she re-approached Mariah's lips. "But now I realize how sexy you are."

"You really think I'm sexy?" Mariah asked, as her voice trembled.

"Yes! Now that you're not trying to be like me, and you're just being yourself. The real Mariah is SO sexy."

Britney attacked Mariah's lips again and the small Asian cheerleader couldn't resist any longer. They kissed with passion as they fully entangled themselves in each other's arms.

Mariah was completely blown away. Forever she wanted her idol's acceptance and approval. Now, she was not only getting that, she was feeling completely sexy and exceptional in Britney's eyes. She moaned from the satisfaction as she began to lose herself in the moment.

The cheer captain slid her hand up Mariah's shirt and started playing with her cute little breasts, while they continued to kiss affectionately. She could hear Mariah quivering as she pinched her cute little nipples.

The smaller cheerleader rubbed her hands up-and-down the sides of Britney's petite body, admiring how amazing she looked in the body suit.

"I really love this outfit on you," she whispered, as her voice continued to tremble.

Britney let out a small giggle before unbuttoning her pants. "Would you like to see more of my outfit?" she asked.

Before Mariah could even answer, the blonde started taking her pants off, revealing the bottom thong of the body suit. She could hear the smaller woman breathing harder as she became mesmerized by her hot bottom.

As Britney started to kiss her friend again, Mariah couldn't stop herself from putting her hand on the blonde's crotch. She started rubbing her pussy through her clothes, letting your hand feel the warmth of Britney's pussy.

"What are you doing, Mariah?" Britney asked, with a teasing whisper.

Mariah started to blush as she quickly pulled her hand away. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"No need to be sorry," Britney responded with a smile. She then gently grabbed Mariah's hand and placed it back on her crotch, encouraging her to rub her pussy again.

Rubbing Britney was even more pleasurable to Mariah than being touched, herself. But Britney wasn't going to allow herself to be the only one being pleasured. The blonde pulled the Asian's shorts and panties down, leaving her in absolutely nothing but a t-shirt.

Britney then pressed her against the wall as she started kissing her and rubbing her exposed pussy. Mariah quickly started to moan uncontrollably, not believing how good it felt to be touched by the woman she admired for so long.

The small cheerleader wrapped her hand around Britney and gently grabbed her tush. The blonde noticed how tentative she was and encouraged her to grab her ass even harder.

"It's okay," she whispered. "You can grab my ass if you want."

Mariah exhaled as she put her hand firmly on Britney's luscious bottom. She always thought it was an amazing bubble butt, but never had the opportunity to get her hands on it.

They continued to kiss for a passionate moment, just enjoying each other's lips and bodies. Britney then became even more daring, placing the smaller cheerleader on her back as she positioned herself over her, almost straddling her face. She then leaned forward and rubbed the squirming woman's wet clitoris from above.

Mariah was completely in awe, loving the feeling of being under Britney's beautiful body. She helped position the blonde over her face, before moving her thong slightly out of the way so she could put her warm tongue on Britney's pussy. The blonde was immediately frozen from the paralyzing pleasure.

Mariah felt a fullfilled as she watched the cheer captain moan to the heavens. Eating Britney's pussy gave the Asian cheerleader a sense of satisfaction she never realized that she needed.

Britney did her best to stay down and continue rubbing Mariah, but she was quickly overcome with pleasure. She never realized her co-cheerleader was so capable of making her feel such a strong stimulation.

"Oh, my God!" she moaned out. "Please don't stop!"

"Yeah, baby?" Mariah teasingly asked, as she continued to lick her. "You like that, baby?"

"Yes! Oh, my God! That feel so good!"

Mariah was more than happy to relentlessly attack Britney's clitoris with her tongue. She stroked it over and over, letting the bulb glide against her tongue with every stroke.

"Mariah! I'm going to cum!" Britney cried out.

"Yes! Cum for me!"

Mariah gripped both of her hands on Britney's thick cheeks and drilled her tongue against her clit until the blonde couldn't take it anymore.

Suddenly, Britney's cheeks clinched hard as the violent orgasm erupted in her lower body. She let out a deep moan as her entire body jerked urgently. The smaller cheerleader did a great job of holding her still as she continued the assault on her juicy clit.

When the amazingly long orgasm finally came to an end, Britney couldn't help but awkwardly laugh and blush. She was a bit embarrassed after cumming so hard in front of her former best friend.

"That was amazing," she finally admitted. "But it's your turn now."

Mariah was already fully satisfied but was honored that Britney was so determined to take care of her. She was breathing heavily with anticipation as she watched Britney rolled down the top of her body suit. The cheer captain then undid her bra, exposing her perky breasts.

Britney cradled the back of Mariah's head, holding her close to her chest. Mariah began sucking on her nipples like a baby desperate for milk. The blonde resumed stroking Mariah's pussy, gently rubbing her clit in a circular motion.

"This is hot!" Mariah whimpered, as she was being taken over with pleasure.

"Do you like it when I rub your little pussy?"

"Mmhmmm!" Mariah answered, with her mouth still covering Britney's tit.

"That's a good girl."

Just when Mariah thought she couldn't take anymore, Britney grabbed her and positioned her on all fours in the center of the bed. She straddled her back, like she was riding a horse. She leaned forward and reached her handaround Mariah as she started stroking sweet pussy.

"Oh, my God! What are you doing?!" Mariah moaned out.

"I've wanted to do this to you for so long," the blonde whispered in her ear.

She then started kissing the back of Mariah's neck, as she used her fingers to aggressively rub her clit.

Mariah poked her little butt out as Britney sat on the small of her back. The little Asian cheerleader started to moan out relentlessly as she felt Britney controlling her from the top.

As if things couldn't get any hotter for her, Mariah started to feel Britney's other hand groping her little dangling tits as her pussy continued to be rubbed by Britney's inside fingers.

"I'm going to..."

"You're going to what, baby?"

"I'm going to have an orgasm!"

"Yes baby! Cum for mommy!"

Hearing Britney refer to herself as mommy sent Mariah over the edge. As she let out the words, "Yes, mommy!" her eyes rolled back as an intense orgasm exploded throughout her body.

Britney made sure Mariah didn't fall as she held her up and forced the orgasm to continue pleasuring the little cheerleader's body until she couldn't handle any more.

Britney gently laid Mariah down comfortably on the bed, allowing her to finally catch her breath. Though things had been rocky between the two former best friends, the cheer captain still knew how to take care of her little minion.

She gently rubbed the exhausted woman's body as they both took a moment to rest, before gently kissing her on the lips.

When Mariah finally caught her breath, she looked into Britney's eyes and whispered, "That was amazing."

"It was amazing for me, too."

"Where did that come from?" Mariah asked.

"What do you mean?"

"It all happened so fast!"

"I've been such a bitch to you lately," Britney answered. "I wanted to apologize and show you how much I really care about you."

"That's nice. I really enjoyed it."

The cheer captain got up from the bed and fixed the top of her body suit, covering her breasts back up. As she grabbed her pants, she said, "I'll leave you alone now. I bet you want me to leave now."

"Brit?" Mariah called out, as she was about to watch her walk out the door.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to stay over for a bit longer?"

The blonde then dropped her jeans back to the floor as she slowly reapproached Mariah.

"I would like that," she responded with a smile.


12