All Comments on 'Sarah's Catfight Adventures Pt. 17'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

This is the first one of these I've given one star. It was very disappointing after such a long wait. The story is too crowded and all the random couplings are watering it down. Two girls, engaged in a secret and kinky romance has the potential for a poignant narrative. Six girls randomly pairing off from chapter to chapter severely dulls the impact of the story between your main characters. It was nice to have a Britneycentric chapter, but it's a shame that it came in service to the stories two weakest and grating characters. I will likely give the next chapter a try, to see if you stop spinning your wheels and move the plot forward. Strip it down and get back to basics. Dump the side characters. They're terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was pretty disappointing. There's an increasing focus on their friends, but very little is said about what Sarah is thinking or why she takes the actions she does. Britney is a little more fleshed out, but a lot more could be done. I'll give the next chapter a shot. Thank you for taking the time to write these.

BeaverReamer80BeaverReamer80over 3 years ago

Not too fond of the other characters either. Sex was a bit off this time too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yummy, as always, but hell, what do I know...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...