Sarah's Day Dream Come True

Story Info
The man of her dreams becomes a reality.
3.5k words
4.08
4.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers

Thirty and single presents its challenges as a woman. Most friends are in long term relationships or getting married, and the desire to settle down with someone of your own grows by the month. Despite the want for more than physical intimacy, a woman's needs do not magically subside. The early twenties era where a pack of girlfriends descend on a bar for a few to find random hookups has ended, leaving you with the daunting option of solo social situations, or the sketchy world of dating apps.

Sarah has been fed up with dating apps, finding a large number of douchebags with ego problems running a muck. While not entirely unsuccessful at finding dates over the past 2 years, nothing has amounted to the relationship she has sought.

Last year was filled with friends' weddings and bachelorette parties, resulting in some phenomenal hookups that temporarily scratched the proverbial itch. The last few months have been much less fruitful and Sarah could feel her increased desire for good sex. She's reached a point where she no longer cares about finding Mr. Right. He was getting in the way of her current needs, and this needs to be fixed tonight.

Historically, Sarah was not brazen enough to attempt a solo evening on the town. She more often found hookups through friends and social gatherings. Tonight, any ounce of anxiety that stopped her from going out alone seemingly washed away. Nervous feelings were replaced with the heightened alertness of a woman in heat. A feeling of drive. She had no family or friends to judge her decisions, only an opportunity to let go of her inhibitions.

Gin and tonic was her drink of choice, especially when getting in the mood. Sarah mixed herself a stiff cocktail prior starting her hair and makeup routine to kick the night off. The process of getting ready to go out always excited Sarah. It triggered tingling in her lower belly that teetered on the edge of arousal for things to come. The beginning of a night out was always open ended and filled with hope.

It would be easy to mail it in, drink a few more G&T's, maybe smoke a joint, then play with her favorite toys until she passed out. This was a frequent series of events for Sarah. Knowing exactly how to push her own buttons has tremendous appeal, especially when bringing a man home does not guarantee her pleasure. Tonight, she felt more focused. She needed a man's touch.

Sarah never wore heavy makeup. Only enough to highlight her naturally catlike eyes and strong but shapely eyebrows. Her face was slender, long and striking, giving way to a defined but soft jaw. She wore her hair in a high ponytail most nights out to accentuate her feminine features. Her hair was thick with gentle curls requiring little work for a stylish updo.

Sarah's goal for tonight was specific, and her outfit had to fit the specifications. There was no point in being subtle when that wasn't the intention. Sarah's typical style was classy with a touch of sexy. Preppy with a touch of skin. She never dressed overtly slutty, but weaving a cropped top or a figure hugging skirt into an otherwise preppy outfit was in the normal playbook. Tonight she planned for a long sleeved, skin tight, gray bodysuit, with a fully open back. The gray color had a slight sheen, accentuating the gentle curves on her skinny frame. A black pleated mini skirt and black leather high heeled over the knee boots finished an outfit that left much to the imagination, while clearly expressing her mood. Rarely would she piece all three of these items together, but tonight was not a common occasion. She topped off the outfit with a pair of dangling earrings that consisted of three metal chains suspending diamonds that sparkled as they moved.

She had planned for this night all week, immediately knowing what she would wear. Tedious zoom meetings while working from home drive a horny woman to day dream. She fantasized about being the type of woman who could carelessly seduce a man, but anxiety and self-consciousness always won over. Each fantasy of a confident man seducing her brought her closer to pulling the trigger. Random hookups were easy when she was already intoxicated at a party, but she had never set out solely to find a man. Tonight would be that night.

Sarah finished getting ready, placing the final touch on her outfit by tying a large black bow around her ponytail to give a cute touch to her otherwise sharp and sexy outfit. Her apartment was a 5 minute walk from downtown where there were plenty of restaurants, bars, and nightlife. Despite planning to go out all week, she left her plan rather open-ended as to where she would go or how the night would progress. It was warm for a March evening, but still cold enough for a long black jacket. Sarah cinched the belt around her waist, and took a final last chug of her second G&T before stepping out the door to start her adventure.

The walk to town was short and uneventful. Butterflies tried to build in her stomach, but the second G&T fought them off with ease. Alcohol has a knack for softening the anxious edge while doing its best to make her more horny. A cool breeze on her skin felt refreshing while its bite was slightly dulled by intoxication.

The town was alive, bustling with couples and groups of friends walking in and out of the various restaurants and bars. Anytime she was alone, Sarah would fear every stranger was looking at her. She thought they would stare, or judge what she was up to. To her comforting surprise, it was as if she wasn't even there. The feeling of solidarity amongst others was freeing, boosting her confidence and giving her a slight swagger.

She settled on a modern restaurant with a lively bar that she frequented. The feeling was slightly upscale, but more lively than a date spot. It was a meeting place for friends and groups for the most part. Usually some mingling was part of the action.

The bar area was not filled to capacity. Two groups of men and a coed group stood while a few patrons occupied half the seats at the bar. A bar chair remained unoccupied between a forty-something couple and two younger men having a conversation. Sarah decided to make herself comfortable there, removing her coat to drape over the back of the chair and hanging her purse on the hook under the bar. She could feel the eyes of surrounding bar goers checking her out from head to toe, remaining unbothered and even excited by this. She was dressed for some looks, and getting the attention she hoped for. The moment she dreaded in her imagination brought excitement in real life. Being the center of attention was currently exhilarating. Two drinks in her system may be the culprit, but the feeling was welcomed either way. She was sure a few more wouldn't hurt her new found sense of confidence.

She stayed on the gin train, figuring this would reduce her impending hangover. A few drinks at thirty nearly guaranteed a headache. The bartender mixed a fancy gin cocktail to her liking, leaving her to sit and watch the lively crowd.

The male talent was variable in her immediate area. The two next to her were average twenty-something's, neither exciting nor attractive to her. A few of the men standing caught her eye. One of the groups looked to have stepped off the golf course, directly into the restaurant. Two of the golfers repeatedly drew her gaze, locking eyes with the shorter of the two at least a few times over the course of her drink.

The first cocktail went down with such ease that Sarah did not hesitate to summon the bartender for another. The couple next to her struck up some friendly conversation that flowed easily. They were also locals, just out for a drink while their kids were at sleepovers. Sarah always found it interesting to speak with people that were essentially the same type of person as herself, just in a later phase. She longed for a relationship like theirs. One where she could be so casual and comfortable.

She briefly lost track of her mission, when a rather large, warm hand touched her exposed lower back, causing a stop to the conversation. The liquor in her system kept her calm, inhibiting her normally quick reaction to a stranger touching her. She turned her head to the left to see a rather muscular chest stretching a black t-shirt slightly above her eye level. She had to raise her view further to look a particularly tall man in the eyes.

She was met with the stare of piercing blue eyes towering above her. Giving a chill to what was gentle warmth just seconds earlier.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything, I saw you walk in on your own and figured you were looking for someone to talk to." His voice was deep and direct, matching his appearance.

The couple she was speaking with understood the current dynamic and casually retreated to their own conversation to give Sarah some privacy with this new suitor.

Sarah smiled back at him, "I'm here for the cocktails, if you would like to start some conversation while I enjoy a drink, I'm far from opposed to it." She shot a set of flirty eyes while grabbing her drink to take a sip.

The man took this as an invitation to gently brush his fingers lower on her exposed back down to the top of her skirt. Sarah's nipples immediately revealed the effect of his touch, hardening to a point and showing through her gray shirt. She rarely wore a bra, needing little support for her b-cup breasts. She often chose to wear a thin shirt to reveal her nipples over pushing her tits together to show subpar cleavage.

The man introduced himself as Brendan, a 5th year baseball player at the local university. He was finishing up a masters in business, but truly stayed the extra year with the goal to improve his MLB draft stock. Sarah couldn't believe that the seemingly mature man hitting on her was only twenty three years old. She had never given a younger guy the opportunity to hit on her, let alone sleep with her. Brendan had as much confidence as you would expect a twenty three year old college athlete to have. In his mind, he ruled the world. It was hot, still somewhat cute and naive, but giving her comfort in the bravado she was currently displaying.

The conversation flowed easily, both explaining their life situations and exchanging flirtatious jokes. Sarah felt natural speaking with him. Like she had known him for years. This felt less like a first conversation and more like a weekly date.

Brendan was not the type of guy Sarah normally attracted. She had hooked up with a few athletes, but none built like this. He stood at least at 6'4", with broad, muscular shoulders. His t-shirt draped off his pecs, leaving her imagination to envision the six-pack that may lay below. His jaw was as chiseled as his blue eyes were piercing. He was clean shaven with a slight tan that a baseball player would have. He wore a forward baseball cap without any logos, a slight amount of wavy brown hair flowing out the back.

Throughout their conversation, Sarah couldn't help but look him head to toe a few times. It was rare to see a man that looked like this outside of magazines, let alone standing with his fingers inside the back of her skirt. She had already given into him for the night without any overtly sexual advances. Emboldened by the last sip of her drink, Sarah proposed that they take this conversation back to her apartment. Sarah's mood had shifted, and her confidence was at an all time high. She felt in control.

Brendan didn't speak, but removed his hand from her low back, where he had been gently tracing circles for the past 20 minutes. He lifted her jacket from the chair back and opened it to allow her to dress, welcoming her to leave with him. As she stood up, the man from the friendly couple took the opportunity to check her out from head to toe. She lifted her arms to ruffle her hair and push her revealed nipples forward, giving the married man an opportunity to commit her to memory, enjoying the attention she was receiving. His wife turned her head as well and took the opportunity to say goodbye.

"Have fun you two"

Sarah politely said thanks, grabbing Brendan's hand to leave, avoiding further required conversation. The walk to her house was nearly silent. Both parties rushed to the privacy of her home. Reaching the stairs leading up to her house, Sarah found herself pulling the huge man by the arm to walk faster as an unspoken tension was coming to a head.

She shuffled through her purse to find the house key, only to be abruptly stopped by Brendan's firm grip on her forearm. She again looked up into his piercing eyes. Her breathing stopped as their eyes locked in anticipation. He swiftly pinned her to the door and leaned down to forcefully kiss her lips, finding no resistance on Sarah's part. She was so small in his arms. Excited yet comfortable. He alternated between a deep kiss and sucking on the side of her neck, as if he knew this was the formula to soak her panties. She could feel the bulge in his jeans pushing against her as he leaned in to kiss her neck each time.

She resisted the urge to grab his cock on the spot and firmly pushed Brendan away. She was nearly panting at this point, holding up a finger to signal he needed to wait. She moved to actually open the door this time, and start what she set out for. Once the door opened, she stepped back and pointed.

"Get inside, now." Her intent was clear in her tone.

There was no hesitation on Brendan's part. It was obvious that she was in full heat, and he wanted to take advantage.

Sarah slammed the door behind him and hastily undid the belt buckle of her jacket, throwing it to the floor with her purse as soon as it was open. She pulled him back in for a kiss by the belt, removing his jeans with the same vigor as her jacket. Sarah squatted before the giant man to pull his boxers down in one move, exposing a massive cock proportional to his height standing at attention before her.

No words were said nor needed. Sarah grabbed the massive cock by its base and guided as much of its head in her mouth as physically possible. One of her wedding hookups came close to this size, but she had never encountered a cock quite like this before. Brendan was the largest man she had touched in general. And it felt so right.

Her tongue worked in circles around the underside of his cock head, eliciting gentle grunts from the huge man. Her pussy was wet for the majority of the night, but Brendan's guttural grunts and manly scent opened the faucet further. He placed a hand on the back of her head, gently weaving his fingers into her tightly pulled back hair. Brendan guided her to take him deeper. There was only so much room, but she tried. Sarah gagged a bit, not slowing her tongue's efforts. The oral stimulation added to her already feverish arousal. She could blow this man all day with great joy, but there would be more time for that. She needed to fuck this beautiful cock.

With a swift pop, Sarah removed her mouth from the massive cock head and stood up. She pushed him from the hip, "Get on the couch." He removed his hat and shirt, turning to fall on the deep couch behind in nearly one motion once undressed. Sarah paused a brief second to savor the the sight of his deep muscular V in his lower abdomen leading to a thick piece of meat between his legs. The most attractive man she had ever seen was sitting naked on her couch, waiting for her to make her next move. Her office hour day dreams couldn't have predicted this.

Sarah passionately reached under her the short hem of her skirt to rip open the buttons of her now soaked bodysuit bottom. She wasted no further time undressing and moved to straddle the large legs of this man with her leather booted legs. No further foreplay was needed, her goin and pussy coated in her own wetness, begging to be used for its ultimate purpose.

She held herself up with one hand on the back of the couch, using the other to guide his cock to its destination. After months of waiting, Sarah began to fill her pussy with this stud's perfect cock. She could feel the very beginnings of an orgasm with just the touch of his dick on her pussy lips. Lust allowing her to sit down with ease on what would normally be a stretch. Gentle wimpers left her lips as quick convulsions shot through her torso. His full length caused new sensations deep in her womb, electrifying her skin to any touch. As she bottomed out, a satisfied look took over her face as their eyes were now level. Their lips met, locking in an impassioned kiss as his hands lifted her skirt to grab hold of her ass cheeks.

The stimulation brought her to a first orgasm, small at best, but a sign of more powerful to come. Her pussy squeezed on his thick cock as she ground down into his pelvis, squeezing her glutes to rock back and forth. Their kiss never broke as she moaned into his mouth.

The first peak subsided, and she broke their kiss to look deep into his eyes. Feral lust ready to unleash from inside her. Her hips lifted to ride on his cock, before slamming back down, opening both of their eyes wide as the pleasure manifested. She put both elbows on his shoulders, and hands behind his head to gain leverage. Beginning to grind her pussy up and down the length of his cock, making sure to not let it slip out for even a second. Sarah became lost in the moment, as if her body had been taken over. Her body and mind seemed to separate, where her hips moved without an effort and her brain overcome with waves of sensation ever building. Her hips moved in a way they never had before to accommodate the long rod hitting every pleasure center.

The rhythmic grinding seemed to continue for an eternity as she could feel her slippery cunt grip Brendan's iron rod with all her might. A true climax was at its head as she hugged his neck harder, pulling their chests together as her hips convulsed in the throes of orgasm. Waves of pleasure traveled from her clit as it grinded against his hard abdomen up through her mouth where they left as yelps of pleasure. She could only plead, "Please... Please!" as her orgasm seemedd to last for hours.

A sense of consciousness slowly returned when Sarah noticed Brendans' grunts were building loud enough to knock her out of her state of bliss. Her orgasm's peak was over, but the waves of pleasure continued as her hips seemed to have a mind of their own. His cock was now throbbing inside her. A feeling she knew, but never like this. The girth seemed to increase as her pussy walls did their best to accommodate between her own contractions. He was cumming, and she intended to keep his cum deep inside her. She showed no signs of slowing as Brendan's body tensed and veins began to protrude from his neck.

A roar came from his upturned head as a flood of cum filled Sarah's pussy. She used every ounce of her might to keep riding his cock as another massive orgasm racked her body. Her world shrunk to only include their pleasure. He meant everything to her right now, and she wanted to drive him crazy.

She continued to ride him as his grunts persisted, making sure to milk every last ounce of cum from his cock. The mess grew between them as Sarah once again took him to the hilt and ground her clit to further her pleasure while their joint fluids provided ample lube.

The sensation became too much and Sarah collapsed on Brendan, leaving them both in a state over overstimulation and fatigue. Neither had the energy to move, but shared in deep breaths while Brendans cock kept her satisfied pussy full.

This was the first of many more loads Sarah planned to coax from this beautiful man's cock. She would make sure he left her house with nothing left.

To be continued...

Vanttont
Vanttont
61 Followers