Sarah's Fascination Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

Out of breath Muriel stopped, straightening Sarah and kissing her deeply, lovingly almost. I looked on lustfully, incredibly aroused by everything in front of me. When they finished kissing Muriel said, "Now where's that lube." We all laughed, releasing the tension. Muriel gave out instructions.

"I'm going to suck that delicious cock one more time; Sarah my darling I want you to play with my arse, prepare it for that huge dick. I've never taken one anywhere near that big but Bill did once stuck a large cucumber up there, I still don't think it was that big." We all laughed again. "Sarah I love having my arsehole licked, have you ever licked an arsehole?" Sarah shook her head. "Oh goody, you're both virgins so to speak. Stick your tongue in as far as you can and then when you can go no further use your fingers, two should go in easily, but get as many in as you can. His dick is as thick as your wrist."

I heard Dave grunting, taking my attention away. I looked over and Jane stood up, cum dribbling from her mouth. God, this was erotic.

"Draw up some chairs and take a seat, watch the tart work her magic." Muriel said, almost showman like.

She took me in her mouth, bottoming out almost immediately, she was some cocksucker. Sarah did as she was told and started on Muriel's upturned arse. All I could see was her hair and the top of her forehead as she buried her face between Muriel's cheeks. Muriel was obviously enjoying it, wiggling and pushing back as Sarah pushed forward. The tongueing she is getting from Sarah is taking much of her attention, she keeps me in her mouth but her head and tongue stay still, thankfully preventing me from cumming.

Sarah's head lifts, her face smothered in juices, a wicked, wicked smile on her face. She looks delighted with herself. I watch as she lubes up her fingers, Muriel goes to lift her head up but I push it back down again. She bites into my dick, I get the message, she's the boss. Sarah inserts a finger into Muriel's arse, seemingly with no resistance. I can see her hand moving in and out, Muriel moving and wiggling in time with her. Sarah lifted her other hand up, showing me three fingers. She had three fingers up Muriel's arse, wow. I mouthed to her, 'My turn'.

She removed her fingers and rammed her pelvis into Muriel's arse, as if fucking her, Muriel's head jolting forward, her teeth scraping against my dick and hurting me. I grimaced and Sarah laughed, bitch!. She grabbed Muriel's hair and pulled her upright and to my surprise stuck her fingers into Muriel's mouth, Muriel sucking hard before removing them and kissing Sarah hard. I found this both exciting and gross. I couldn't help wondering what her fingers tasted of.

Muriel looked at me with a wanton look in her eyes, she told me to put the lounger into a semi seated position. She got Sarah to lube up my dick, watching as she coated it, at first gently and then pumping it as if I needed any more stimulation. When she was satisfied Muriel turned her back to me, putting her hands behind her so they rested on my hip bones and told me to pull her cheeks as wide apart as possible. I obliged and was greeted with a wonderful view of her already reddened anus, ever so slightly gaping and the skin stretched taut around it. I couldn't imagine that my big dick was ever going to fit in there. She called out to Dave.

"Dave darling, I want you to get the best shots ever, no one will believe me that I took that monster up my bum, I want photographic proof to show them and for me and Bill to masturbate over."

Poor Bill, Muriel's husband, laying on the bed indoors, too sick to join in. I felt a pang of guilt and then saw Muriel looking at me asking was I ready, was I ever.

She lowered herself till hole made contact with my dick, holding herself there, ever so slowly increasing the pressure. My engorged gland, red and glistening with the lube, looked to be at least ten times bigger than the hole it was supposed to be going in. I was transfixed by the sight, her hole slowly stretching with each downward movement. Sarah and Jane were so close, watching, that I could almost feel their breath, although I think they were holding it most of the time. Muriel's own breathing changed, panting and moaning loudly as she forced me in side of her. She called to Sarah to stand in front of her.

"Kiss me and bite my tongue, pinch my nipples hard." Sarah didn't need to be told twice and immediately attacked Muriel with a sexual ferocity I hadn't seen in a while, she was as horny as the rest of us.

Muriel pushed further, the head of my dick miraculously penetrating her small opening, I swear I heard a plop sound as the head disappeared up her hole. She pulled her head away from Sarah, panting faster, getting used to the feeling. "Feels incredible, so big, so full." She panted out in short breaths. It really did feel incredible and tight, her sphincter muscles squeezing me like a vice.

I felt the muscles begin to relax, she kissed Sarah again and I heard her say, "Pinch my nipples harder, scratch me, slap me, bite me." Sarah's eyes widened, she was as much into this as the rest of us. She looked behind Muriel as she started to impale herself further on my rod. The width of dick looked impossible, painful and incredibly erotic all at the same time, Sarah just gently shaking her head in disbelieve and mouthing 'Wow' to me.

Sarah went back to Muriel's mouth and I heard her yelp, Sarah had bitten her lower lip making it bleed and then squeezed the lip with her own lips to make it bleed some more. Satisfied that she had enough of Muriel's blood on her lips and chin, she pulled her head back to show us both before sticking her face into Muriel's boobs and biting at the flesh.

Muriel was now lost in her own ecstasy, shouting, whooping and moaning as she pushed deeper and deeper. "Aah, deep, fucking deep, fuck me, hit me, finger me, aah, slap me you fucking cunt, slap me."

Sarah stood and slapped Muriel's face, not too hard but enough to stop her shouting, through all of this I had just laid still, allowing Muriel to use my cock and enjoying the show. Nearly too afraid to push upwards lest I hurt Muriel. She was still only half way down my shaft, probably another four to five inches of thick cock to go. Sarah put her hands on Muriel's shoulders and started to push her down, I could feel her muscles splitting apart as she took this large invader deep into her. Sarah's mouth was next to Muriel's ear, whispering filth and biting at her lobes.

Muriel bottomed out and she sat there panting hard, her whole torso rigid. Sarah became gentle, kissing her neck and shoulders, caressing her skin. This was incredibly erotic to me and I joined in, leaning forward and putting my arms around Muriel, gently touching her belly and breasts, letting my fingers roam downwards and gently running my finger over her pussy lips, moist with excitement and sweat. We stayed like that, all caressing each other, sighing and cooing in contentment, virtually oblivious to the fact that Muriel had my fat ten inch dick stuck up her arse.

I lent back and brought Muriel with me, she planted her feet more firmly on the ground and started to lift up and down, riding my cock with her arse. We found a rhythm and Muriel began riding high, lifting up and plunging down with each stroke. It felt incredible and I knew I couldn't last much longer. Muriel's breathing also changed and she started masturbating and soon brought herself to the edge of climax "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." She shouted, and so was I. I put my hands on her hips and rammed her down hard, twice, before exploding deep inside her arse. She shuddered and slumped back into me, drained of all energy and emotion. Sarah cuddled us both and I could feel my dick shrinking and Muriel's muscles closing, filling the gap.

"Anyone for refreshments?" Jane asked and we all burst out laughing.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers