Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 08

Story Info
I go on a date with Raoul. I take Toby shopping for clothes.
1.4k words
3.47
10.1k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in the kitchen on a sunny Saturday morning having a coffee and looking at the newspaper whilst Toby is in his playpen playing with his Barbie doll. I love the way he has taken to this new life. All my friends say how happy he is as a child. It is now over 3 years since we got married and we are settled. Toby has Jayne as his nanny and she does all the childcare whilst I am at work in the week. She sometimes comes over to babysit if I want to go on a date or just go out on my own. I am lucky how accommodating she is. I watch Toby as he plays and wonder what is going through his mind. He kisses Barbie and places her in her pink car and makes vroom noises. I smile at his innocence. I took him to a top regression hypnotherapist who taught him how to behave and how to think. He is so obedient, but he does have naughty episodes. Yesterday when I was getting ready for work he came up behind me when I just had my undies on and put his arms around my legs and wouldn't let go. I had to call to Jayne, who was downstairs, to come and take him to his nursery.

"Oh Toby come to nanny. What are you doing? You'll make mommy late for work if you hold on to her legs. Good boy. Let's go play in your nursery...what would you like to play with? Your Miss Sparkles dolly?...ok...come on then...I am so sorry Sarah he does get a bit possessive. He sometimes holds onto my legs too."

I smile as I read the paper at the antics of some of the celebrities. Someone called Peter Knight wants to open a Gynarchy style coffee shop. I'm not sure how that would work as no men could drink there if it was a true gynarchy business. I don't think he has thought it through. There are pictures of glamorous actors and trophy wives all drinking coffee.

Toby is looking at a story book and really concentrating. I put my newspaper down and go over to Toby. "Hey sweetie. Want me to read a story to you? Ok, what are you looking at? Oh it's a Princess story...let me sit next to you."

I notice Toby's eyes widen as I get into the playpen and sit next to him with my long bare legs out in front. "that's nice and comfy isn't it babe? Now sit next to me and try to read the story. I'll help with the words you don't know...OK?"

"Once upon a time in a country far far away there lived a beautiful princess..."

I was so pleased with Toby. His reading and understanding are really improving and he sat so still and enjoyed my company. I am such a lucky mommy. We always enjoy our week-ends together but soon Monday comes and Jayne arrives to take over looking after my cute boy.

I am so very busy at work at the moment because I am preparing to go to the Gynarchy to meet with some clients who want to set up a student exchange programme. The programme would mean girl students could spend a year at the Gynarchy University studying Humanities or Sciences and absorbing the life of the Gynarchy, one of the most amazing places in the world to be a woman...for a man, not so much. A Gynarchy girl would then come and study at a UK university approved for the programme. the negotiations are well under way and may be announced by the prime minister quite soon. Our firm's role is to iron out the contracts and make sure the arrangements comply with both UK and Gynarchy laws.

One of the lawyers working for the UK university sector is a guy called Raoul. He is a 6 foot 6 inch black guy who is gorgeous. He is also witty and very flirty. When I first met him I was wary and certainly not looking for a boyfriend. After all I love my child-husband, Toby. One evening he took me out for a meal as a celebration of completing part of the student exchange programme. I asked Jayne if she would stay over and look after Toby as I would be out overnight. My plan was to go to my sister after our meal because it would be too late to get home. Plans don't always work with Raoul as he is a strong minded guy with ideas of his own. We talked about politics, religion, world events, finances, philosophy and I found myself enthralled by his intelligence and knowledge. I was not used to being in a situation where I was not the most dominant person in the room. Especially when the person who was happens to be a male. Gynarchy girls like me grow up with men who are submissive and in awe of us, eager to please and to do our bidding. That was a laughable though in the presence of Raoul. He was in charge, he was dominant and he knew what he wanted. It was absolutely intoxicating and wildly exciting. So began our affair, so began my education in the ways of the western male.

Next day after a night in a 5 star London hotel I went to my firm's underground car park and got into my Lexus for the drive home. Raoul had drained me of all will power under the sheer glory of his strong maleness and personality. We said our good byes promising to keep in touch and discuss how we would proceed. I didn't feel guilty as I was experiencing a whole new world. I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him...perhaps more so.

It was a Saturday and I walked into my house to thank Jayne for looking after Toby at such short notice. I told her I was going to raise her salary by 5% as she is such a treasure. Toby was pleased to see me and crawled over to wrap his arms around my legs. "Oh babe, you sweet boy. Let mommy walk to the kitchen I need a coffee. Did you miss me, sweet pea? Aww I'm sorry I couldn't come home last night. It was mommy's work...you know? Ok good boy...where's that coffee?"

"Goodbye Jayne, thanks again. See you Monday."

The weekend was busy. I did some housework as Toby played in his playpen and decided I was going to take Toby shopping for clothes and some bits for me too. Toby loves going shopping. He loves the bright lights and the pretty salesgirls. He love buying pretty dresses for himself and yo see me try on clothes for myself. In fact one of the few times we are so intimate is when we are in a changing room and I try on dresses and skirts and blouses and shoes. We dove to the mall and went straight to the Adult Child Store which is a branch of Target. He got so excited I had to get down to his level in his pushchair and tell him to calm down and behave like a good boy. It was a good haul and so feeling a bit tired we went to a softball coffee shop where I sat with my americano whilst Toby went into the play area and played with the softballs and the climbing frames and the doll's house.

He whined that he didn't have doll to play with. I saw that the shop were selling Miss Sparkles dolls and so I said to Toby that as he was such a good boy he could choose a doll to play with and to take home with us. I took his hand and we went over to the display.

When we got home I gave Toby his tea of egg sandwiches and milk. We watched some TV and I put Toby to bed.

"Did you have a nice day, Toby?"

"Yes mommy. Thank you for the nice dress you bought me and the Miss Sparkles Gym Doll...I am so excited. Night night mommy."

"Night night honey."

At about 9.00 pm my phone smartphone rang. It was Raoul wanting to chat about his day. I am sure I can make him and Toby work to my advantage and pleasure.

After all cuddles and pussy kissing is nice with Toby, I love his passion for me and his cute childish ways.

However, there is something awesome about a dominant man that I never understood before.