Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 09

Story Info
A change, a new beginning a tough day at work and an ending.
1.2k words
2.98
12.4k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up our family home was run on Gynarchy principles which meant that my mom was in charge and my dad served us and knew his place in the family and also the world. We were a popular family and mommy often had dinner parties with other Gynarchy couples which were very fancy and included music and dance. I would listen to the chatter downstairs whilst I did my homework in my room or tried to sleep. My mommy also held summer garden parties which I and my friends attended. It was a lovely life and I was oblivious to the relationship my parents had with one another. All I knew was that if I wanted anything then daddy was there to help, and if he couldn't help I could go to my mommy.

I was telling Raoul the other day how much I appreciated my privileged upbringing. I knew that there were families without a guy like my dad to do all the household chores and to look after me and help mom raise me as a proud and kind gynarchy woman. He appreciated how my life had been planned and how me being a lawyer was the result of a good school an excellent university and hard work. I lay in Raoul's arms and breathed in his manly scents. He is truly a fine man, but there is a problem. He just doesn't understand about Toby. He cannot understand why or how I treat him as a child husband and how he just accepts it. I was about to explain when he rolled over on top of me and kissed me on my neck with such sweet passion that I forgot what I was going to say. I love it when he is so strong and dominant in bed. I have never known such pleasure as I was brought up to think of men as weak sissies with no sense and a need for a firm female hand. After a while Raoul sat up and started to get up and get dressed. I smiled as I watched him.

"Darling we need to talk about Toby. I know you don't want to but he is my husband and he is becoming very fond of you as his daddy."

"Aww baby I'll think about it. The problem i have is that on the one hand you are the hottest, sexiest, brightest, prettiest woman I've ever known. On the other hand you have the strangest relationship I've ever known with Toby. I know that in our circle of friends there two adult babies and I guess it's kind of cute but Toby is an infant man child. That is something different. I know he had hypnosis and regression training but I don't know whether I can cope with him as my son. Can you give me time? Perhaps if I spend time with Toby alone I can come to understand, ok?"

"of course honey, take all the time you need. By the way I'm going to have a really rough tie today. I've got to go to a small factory in Leicester and be with the management team whilst they make make half the workforce redundant. I'm not looking forward to it but it's just business. They just aren't efficient enough and as they are on the minimum wage it will be cheaper this way"

After Raoul went to work I showered and dressed and went down to see Toby and his nanny, Anna. She is such a treasure and she loves my Toby. He was in a fussy mood so I went over and cuddled him to my breast. I kissed the top of his head.

"There there baby. Don't be a naughty boy and be nice, ok? Mommy got to go to work now so I'll see you tonight, ok baby?"

"Yes mommy. I be good boy. Can I watch some cartoons?"

"Of course you can. Bye bye honey, Goodbye Anna."

The clothes factory in Leicester is run on gynarchy principles and is one of our oldest clients. My job was to ensure UK law was followed in the redundancy procedure. When I arrived I was taken to the management suite on the third floor.

"My name is Joan Verasdottir and I am the Managing Director and founder of this company. Our auditor says that because of increasing online sales and a change in fashion trends we are making a 20% loss on each garment made. We have tried to streamline our procedures and to cut costs but the only solution to our problem is to reduce our workforce by 50%. then we can concentrate on online and telephone sales."

"Mrs Verasdottir, is it correct that the workforce comprises of men and that they are all on the minimum wage? Is it also correct that all the management team are female?"

"Yes that is correct. We are a company which was founded in the Gynarchy and came to Leicester to be nearer our UK market. The factory is run on gynarchy principles and practices. No man can be in a management role because we do not believe it is permissible for a man to tell a woman what to do. That is non negotiable."

"Forgive me but if you had more male input into decisions you would have more varied ideas to draw on and you may be able to avoid large redundancies. Surely it is worth a try. I know men can't tell women what to do but perhaps an ideas box could be used which would be anonymous. As they are doing the garment making perhaps some of the brighter ones may have some ideas to reduce costs."

"How dare you come here and try to tell me what is acceptable. The Gynarchy is a beautiful and peaceful land where men are happy under female rule. The men who work here understand that they must do their work and not trouble their pretty heads in thinking about anything other than reaching their quota and being nice and sweet."

We checked the procedures for redundancies and made some small adjustments and then returned to London. The next day in the TV news there was a story about large redundancies made in a Leicester factory and a statement from Mrs Verasdottir saying how sad she is that this is necessary.

After spending a couple of days with Toby, Raoul had a more understanding attitude to my situation. He took him to a local park and fed the ducks, kicked a ball around and chatted about me and Toby's life as a child. Toby was on his best behaviour and made Raoul laugh at some of the things he said. He came to understand that we could be a "not so conventual" family. Raoul knew also that he could not cope with this full time but would happily be an occasional visitor as now. I was so pleased and kissed Raoul on the cheek when he told me he was now happy to continue with the arrangement.

Anna was telling me that Toby has asked if he can progress to being a big boy. Perhaps be able to go to work again in a junior role.

Perhaps things are going to change for all of us.

This is the last in this series of stories. Thanks to all who have followed me and made such nice comments.