All Comments on 'Sarah's Games Ch. 06'

by suggestiveness

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Longer maybe

Really would have like to get more into the the 6th chapter hope seven will be what i have come to love.

suggestivenesssuggestivenessalmost 18 years agoAuthor
the end

/author's note/

This is probably the end of this series. Please post or e-mail your feedback or suggestions. Motivate me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More

Sorry to se you aint doing anny more of the series, was realy good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't write it if you're not into the writing

Telling an erotic story is supposed to be fun. If it ain't fun, don't do it. I don't want you to think you can't choose not to. Do what you want. It's your story. Your time and effort.

It'd be a shame though. There's talent there. When I first started writing I was pretty concerned with it. Votes, comments, emails. 'They keep us going'. Rubbish.

They're nice, but they're not why I write. Other people's praise doesn't 'keep me going'. I write because of the rush I get when I complete something. Really complete it. Properly. It's quite extraordinary. I've been so proud of my 9th story (and 4th novel length story), and finishing it, that I haven't written anything since. Right now, I'm not even sure if I will. But if I get the feeling to write again, it'll be because I want to finish something else. It won't be for the votes or the comments or the emails. They are very nice. But people telling you that you are good was never going to motivate you forever.

Maybe try a few short stories - like, complete stories, no chapters, but about three or four times the length of the previous chapters. Try to create a finished thing. Properly finished. Spelling, tenses, edited. It's a great feeling. Just awesome.

Who knows, you might catch the bug that hooked you in the first place, and you can return to this story with some idea of how to end it. As a writer, looking down the barrel of a seemingly endless story can be daunting. Know how you want to end it. You can pick a moral or you can shred one, that usually works if you want to tie a bow on it. Two or three more chapters would do it as a 'short story'. You'd have to replace this one though. It's okay written but it's real short and a bit of a bummer.

But anyway, yeah. I enjoyed the earlier chapters and gave all six of them fives. I just put the four out of five on this message after voting. Overall it's a fun romp, totally tongue in cheek, with some great naughty girl sex in it. And the promise of more. Which is why I'm sure lots of people go 'awwww' when they get to this chapter. This reader knew you were enjoying telling the tale in the earlier chapters. You need to get that back before you try it.

Be well.

SN

Joshua94Joshua94almost 10 years ago
Great series

I have to say well freaking done. This entire time (read them all in one sitting) I was enticed by what could or would happen next. You are such an amazing writer and I hope you continue to write more stories in the near future. I have recently wrote my first erotica story and while waiting for it to be edited; I had told myself that I wouldn't write another one. Reading this series has resparked my imagination and hopefully new ideas will become my new stories, Thanks for the inspiration and happy writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous