All Comments on 'Sarah's Tale Ch. 01'

by Suspicious_Quail

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing love lust story. Would have been nice to know what kind of lingerie Sarah was wearing. Sheer bra, sheer panties? Teddy? Bra, garterbelt, stockings and heels? Maybe a hot follow up. Would love to hear Sarah talking dirty and taking a massive facial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You should try something else...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Delicious. A great fuck story.

S1THL0RDMAUL1999S1THL0RDMAUL1999almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your first story well. The emotional aspect in the story is a nice touch without being over the top.

There could be a developing story line in the series about the open marriage agreement with mom and dad. The daughter obviously knows about it but there needs to be an explanation from the dads perspective and how that underlying tension about the inequity of partner choices briefly felt in this story. You have left yourself a few avenues in this story line, should you choose to continue it.

Suspicious_QuailSuspicious_Quailover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who read and left feedback, I really appreciate it! I will be releasing the next chapter soon.

Viper7792Viper7792over 1 year ago

Great debut, I loved how realistic the whole story is. Not "jumping bones" at first opporrtunity, but careful development of the relationship, as it should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuspicious_Quail@Suspicious_Quail
Dreaming about Daddies... I like to write simple straightforward romance stories, mostly about strong women who want to make love to their fathers like I do.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES