All Comments on 'Sarah's Journey Ch. 009'

by Sarah34LL

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Sorry, I really do hate to put down another writer's work, and when I saw that your number of published exceeded the number of your followers I should have just skipped over this one. So boring.

Sarah34LLSarah34LLabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Odiouser

Thank you for your feed back. I agree this is one of the less exciting chapters. I really wanted to paint an accurate picture here for readers as later chapters will contain events that will seem far fetched and unrealistic. Yes these chapters are really about my life and the things that have actually happened to me.

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

It was as good a chapter as any . That guy didn't even need to say anything . I guess he knows good writing . Lol . You will find a lot of that on this site . You either have too much erotica . Or not enough . The critics will tell you . I got no complaints .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarah34LL@Sarah34LL
***Note*** I sometimes [often] don't have time to write or login to check messages. Life gets in the way [like recently], but I will always come back and publish more. I will cover most of my biography in the coming stories that I submit. I know that these stories are a l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES