Sarah's Journey Ch. 014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to the feeling of the 2 cocks in my hands. They were both bigger than my first guy, but not by much. One was a bit longer the other was a bit wider. It was pretty fascinating to me that they all differed in size and shape. I did have to note that they were all bigger than Brandon. They seemed like they were a lot bigger than him at 4" and these guys probably 6". It may not sound like a lot but it's 50% bigger. Which in my case was very noticeable.

As his finger gently probed deeper inside me I firmly gripped the 2 cocks in my hands and started stroking them at the same time. I couldn't hardly think now, I had a pretty big finger in my pussy and 2 big cocks in my hands. I suddenly remembered that I was still married and.....Shut up I screamed at my brain! This is not the time!

Allowing my self to be absorbed in the moment at hand again I quickened my stroking of the 2 erections on my hands. While I felt the single finger opening me gently. I felt his finger push further inside me than I'd felt anything ever and I shuddered, gripping my hands around the cocks tighter. As he moved his finger in and out of my I furiously jerked the guys off all the while squirming my hips to try and hit my g-spot with his finger.

Finally I held my head up to look at him over my oily breasts and just said "Up."

With that I was now furiously hammering the two big cocks that I had been pounding on for I don't know how long. Laying my head back and closing my eyes I tried to concentrate on jerking off the guys that were still fondling my huge breasts. And that's when it happened.

I felt him push his finger all the way up inside me, pause, and then bend up and mash my G-Spot and continue to rub. I thought my head was going to explode! I let out a moan and then I did explode! All over his hand! I felt the gush and spray come out of me and blast his hand then it went everywhere. I felt my muscled grab his finger and cling to it for dear life. He pushed up again and I exploded in a spray of liquid again, he kept his finger there and kept rubbing my G-Spot, and as he did I kept feeling my spray all over me, so I knew I was covering him and probably the 2 guys on each side of me. As I laid there moaning and convulsing like a fish out of water I tried to keep up with the cocks in my hands. Looking up they looked like it hurt a little, and I realized that I had a death grip on both of them. As my orgasm began to subside I started pumping the 2 dicks in my hands as fast as I could.

I still had a finger sliding in and out of me and I could hear the sloppy sounds of my pussy being stabbed with his finger. I was jerking the 2 cocks as hard and as fast as I could, I saw both guys breathe deeply, and close their eyes. The cock in my left hand got bigger and started spurting cum inside his shorts as I kept jerking on him for all I was worth. I still had a finger in me that was going to beat another orgasm out of my pussy whether I want it to or not, there was nothing I could do to stop it. Still feeling the orgasming dick in my left hand I felt the dick swell in my right hand. Before the first was don cumming the second started. I had 2 guys cumming at the same time while I was jerking their cocks that were so hard I swear they could have been steel.

That thought of them both cumming at the same time in both my hands was such a turn on I couldn't believe it, the it happened. I felt his finger get shoved deep inside me and I braced myself for it. It curled up and mashed my G-Spot again. I thought for sure I wouldn't squirt again, but I was wrong. I sprayed arousal juices out of my vagina and all over his hand and chest and face. All the while I could still feel the cocks cumming in both hands. My hands were getting covered in cum and it was dripping down my arms on to my towel, my pussy was still gushing liquid out of it like a geyser. It was an amazing feeling there was so much cum being sprayed from the 3 of us I was in shock.

After I finally stopped spraying after a few seconds, he took his finger out of me and I felt my vagina clamp shut in the space it was a few seconds ago. My vagina still spasming and my eyes still closed, I didn't notice that I was still jerking on the cocks in my hands and they were well done cumming. I had no idea how long it'd been but they were starting to go a bit soft in my hands. I think they were just letting me do my thing and didn't want to stop me til I was done.

I looked up through wet sun glasses and the smell of my own juices sprayed all over everyone was thick in the air. I finally released the cocks I had my hands clenched on to in a death grip. And my arms just fell against the inside of their shorts into the giant puddle of cum that they both spewed in there. My arms slowly started to slide out of their shorts. I noticed that I had their cum dripping down both my arms and off my elbows. I just laid there in my puddle as well as theirs. All of us breathing hard and me still twitching.

"Are you ok?" I heard one of them ask.

I just grunted a little and twitched again. A bottle of water appeared and some was poured into my mouth, which I drank happily. A few minutes went by and I asked if they could tie up my bottoms because my hands were still just dripping with their cum.

My bottoms got tied and I got helped to my feet a few minutes later, although I was shaky at best.

Trying not to touch anything or anyone I slowly started to head for the water to wash off. Being true gentle men they went with me to make sure I was ok as that was a hell of an orgasm I'd just suffered through. At least that's what I tell my self they helped me to the water for, and not because they were all covered with my juices. Thankfully there weren't any passers by at that time and as we made it to the icy water I was yanked back to reality. That was a terrible way to clean up after an experience like that.

Back at our spot on the beach that was still obscured by the umbrella that was moved I surveyed the wreckage. My towel was just drenched with all kinds of bodily fluids and there was sand everywhere.

Helping me fold that up as best we could I put it in my bag and pulled out the 2nd towel I packed. I half sat half fell down my huge breasts bouncing forcefully enough to pop them both out of my top leaving me there with 1 triangle cover in the center between them and the other off to the right of the other. I was too wiped out to care. I just sat there my huge boobs just hanging out with the sun on them still cold from the Pacific Ocean. I was handed a wine from my bag and happily accepted it.

"Well that was an experience." I said sitting there.

All of the guys agreed with smiles.

"Sorry about the mess in your trunks." I had no idea why I apologized for that.

Laughing they all agreed, "There's nothing to be sorry about."

The guy closest to me came and sat behind me so that I could lean against him. As I did he reached around and cupped and massaged my heaving breasts and I loved the way they bulged and overflowed his hands. I looked at my watch, 1300hrs.

"Not a bad day at the beach for only being here 4-5 hours." I laughed to myself.

I was wiped out and ready to go home by then. I finished my wine and started packing up my stuff, with their help. I was walked back down the beach by the guy that sat closest to me and initially walked over to ask to sit by me. We chatted on the walk back to the parking lot. Again I wasn't even noticing if I was being looked at by anyone, as I was just spent.

Back at the car he helped out my stuff in the trunk. Standing there he looked at me and said "You know, I don't even know your name."

The look of shock on my face had to be visible from outer space! After what I just did, that was so out of character for me it was like I was on another planet, I couldn't believe not only that it happened but that I had no idea what the guys names were. After what seemed like days, I finally answered.

"Sarah." I squeaked out hoarsely.

With a smile he said, "I'm Russ, very nice to meet you." with a very knowing smile.

"Umm, ya me too, Russ."

"If you'd like to get together another time and maybe spend some time together in a more casual reserved situation I'd like that." he said ever so calm and politely.

My desire to crawl in a hole melted away with that. "That might me fun." I said.

I gave him my Signal screen name and said he should message me. As I got sat down in my car and closed the door.

He asked, "Whats Signal?".

"It's a chat app." I answered. Not surprised by the question as in 2016 it still wasn't all that popular yet.

"But, what about..."

I stopped him and repeated my screen name and "Signal". "Hope you can find me, I'd also not complain about maybe going to the beach again, even if your friends are with you." I said with a smile and a wink, as I backed out of the parking spot and pulled away as he watched.

12