Sarah's Journey Ch. 015

Story Info
One big fill for me, one giant leap for my bra size.
2.1k words
3.84
7.9k
5

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

015 One big fill for me, one giant leap for my bra size.

A few days went by since my beach fiasco. I was still thinking about it, even at work I found it really difficult to concentrate. I thing I might have been maybe in shock still? I'd gone from only ever having sex with 1 man, and during our 15 marriage we would have sex only 2-3 times a year. Calling the marriage dry is an understatement. I kept thinking about what I did and how totally out of character it was but it was such a high, I can't even put it into words. It was just like unrelenting ecstasy, it was like a drug to me I suppose like the adrenaline junkies. Maybe I'm a sex junkie? I know that's a thing because they have support groups for it. But I liked it immensely and I don't want to stop.

I finally noticed that I needed to go as I had my Dr's appointment for another saline fill, I just loved these days. So I arrived at the Dr's office and went in as usual. The Dr did an exam like always and we discussed this fill. As we could fill the expanders more now he wanted to know what I was thinking about this fill.

"I was expecting that you would fill them to the point they are tight like you always do." I said.

"Yes we can do that but to fill them to that point it would be a significant increase in volume."

"Ok define significant."

"200-300 CCs is possible I think."

"And in cup sizes that is what?" I asked curiously.

"Well usually about 150 CCs is a cup size up to about a C cup, over that it varies partly because of patient anatomy."

"And for me? Since currently they are a bit big for my frame?"

"Do you want to reduce them then?" he asked with a bit of shock.

"Oh God NO! I love them! They're starting to cause me to have to make a few changes but nothing I can't handle pretty easily."

"Ok in they are impacting your quality of life we need to talk then, I'm concerned about this now."

"Ok, first of all are they a health risk to me?"

"No they're not, you're muscles are stretching really well, because we're going slow like I recommend, and the muscles at the bottom of your sternum feel like they are holding the weight of the implant just fine. In fact they actually feel like they are very solid and firm so they will definitely hold additional weight safely." He said as he felt the bottoms of my breasts, ribcage and sternum.

"Ok then we're fine." I said happily.

"I'm still concerned about them impacting your life as you said you're having to make changes?"

"They're nothing I didn't expect, I sleep on my back or side now, I have to adjust how close I get to things as I walk like door frames, I've bumped a couple, at the beach if I want to lay face down I dig a hole so I'm not resting my weight on them."

"Ok, so they're not causing any pain for your back, neck, or your shoulders because of bra straps?" he asked with a tone of concern but relief.

"No not at all Doc. I go to the gym so they don't cause my back or neck to hurt, and I get bras at a professional bra shop, not a department store, and they are fitted properly. Besides they don't need much support, and I go braless otherwise because of the stretching of my tissues so that we can add more fills, remember." I explained.

"Ok, but I need to know if they do start to cause problems, especially health related issues. It would be unprofessional and negligent of me to continue this if your health comes into question." he said resolutely, as he turned to pick up the saline bag and needle off the counter.

"So we need to discuss how much you want to do this fill." the Dr said.

"Well can we just go until they are taught again?" I asked.

"We can but it might be pretty significant and higher volume fills will need more time in between for your body to adjust properly."

"Ok, I can see that. Yes lets see how they feel when they're a bit tight." I said.

He got the syringe and started on my left as usual. I felt the cold of the saline and watched as my right breast inflate, and inflate, and inflate. I was surprised how much it grew!

"How are you doing? So far that's 150CCs."

"It's fine I said, not feeling pressure on my muscles yet." I said, knowing what to pay attention to."

"Ok, are you ok here or do you want to keep going?" he asked as I'd never been able to handle over 150CCs before.

"I think I'm ok, nothing is hurting or feeling too tight yet."

He turned and refilled the syringe, and continued to add more saline to my left breast. I kept watching as it grew to what I thought was just massive, I had no idea what size I was going to be but it's going to be a jump in size that's way more than usual.

After a minute or 2 I felt it start to tighten the muscles in my chest.

"Ok it's becoming tight, it doesn't hurt but I'm aware, that's all." I told the Dr.

"Do you want to stop there?" he asked concerned.

"No I think I'm ok so far, it's been much tighter than this before." I made sure to remind him.

"Ok." he said cautiously as he continued to force more saline into the expander.

I love watching my breasts magically inflate it was like a dream come true. I'd come a very long way from barely an A cup almost 2 ½ years ago. Slow and steady wins the race right?

As he continued to add saline I could see my breast start to rise on my chest as the saline filled the available space and it started to stand up more on it's own now and wasn't sagging any more.

"I think we're getting pretty close here." the Dr said as he felt my breast and gently squeezed the bottom and sides to check for problems.

"Hand on a sec." I asked. "Something changed when you moved the expander." I mentioned.

"What changed, did something hurt?" he asked in concern.

"No it feels less tight now."

"Really? That's not common."

"Lets add a bit more." I asked.

As he added more saline my breast again moved and inflated to stand up more on my chest.

After a minute it felt taught again.

"Ok I think that's good. It's taught but not uncomfortable." I said.

"Ok good that's more than I planned on and a surprising increase."

He did the same on the right side, but that side wasn't as tight as the left one even after the same fill volume.

"That happens and is expected, we'll just let them adapt and see what happens in 4 weeks."

"Oh so not 2 weeks?" I asked disappointed.

"Well today we added 225CCs, that's pretty significant. If you're wanting to go larger keep going braless as you can and lets wait 4 weeks for your body to adapt."

"Ok Doc you've not been wrong yet." I said as I carefully got up and admired my breasts in the mirror.

They looked just massive. I loved how they stood up without a bra being as big as they were, they were almost perfect in how far they stuck out and how wide they were. I raised my arms carefully and could see that they were just a bit wider than my chest. I got so excited that they were big enough to see from the back!

The Dr and nurse left and I got dressed. I picked up my 34DD bra that I bought only 2 weeks ago. It didn't fit! That had never happened before in the first fill after a new bra, usually it was 3-4 fills before I had to buy a bigger bra. But they were so wide that they wouldn't fit in the cups right, and they stuck out so far from my chest that I couldn't get the band hooked because the cups weren't deep enough to sit properly on my torso. I was so excited I almost screamed in joy! Although I bought bras 2 weeks ago I already couldn't fit into them! This was an expense I was totally fine with!

Leaving the Dr's office I went straight to my bra shop. I couldn't go to work without a bra so I needed at least one. At the bra shop Rose did my fitting as usual. She was also surprised by this fill, she knew what I was doing as I would come in every 2-6 weeks for larger cupped bras. This time she had to get out the tape measure as she couldn't just eyeball me this time for a fitting. She came back with a few to choose from. She kept trying 36" bras because of how far my breasts jutted out from my chest.

"None of my 34" bands go up to a cup size big enough for them this time." Rose said.

"Ok, what are my options?" I asked with concern, but more elation.

She left and came back with a pair of pliers and what looked like a metal hair clip with bra hooks on the outside and small teeth on the inside. She put 3-4 bras on me before finding one that the cups fit my breasts properly. It was a 38" band, Rose pulled the back tight so that it was fit properly and made a mark with a clothing pencil. She took it off and folded the metal clip over the band and crimped it on with pliers.

"Ok lets see how this works." she said.

It felt fine! I had no idea they had clips like that to make a bra band hook smaller than normal.

"It feels great!" I said with such joy.

"Ok then, I'm glad. Because after I put a bunch of holes in it with a sizing clip you've bought it." Rose said with a smile.

"So how many?" she asked.

"Only 1." I said

"Oh." Rose said with a surprised tone. "You still want to go bigger?" she asked with surprise.

"Yes, you're going to be able to still fit me right?" I asked very worried.

"I can but I need to start ordering sizes that you are needing now. I can get them, they're just not common. So a few days before your next Drs visit let me know and I will see what I can order."

"Oh thank God! Ok no problem." I gushed with relief. "So what size am I." I asked not wanting to take the bra off as I was putting my shirt on that was now stretched even tighter over these massive things.

"You're still a 34" band but that bra is a 38D."

I was happy yet sad, I'd gone from a DD to a D?

"With how wide they are and how far they protrude from your chest wall this is what we have to do. There are very few women your size with such large implants." Rose continued.

Inside I was jumping up and down and screaming with glee. But I kept calm and went to the counter to pay.

"Ok, $275."

"Ummmm, what?" I said almost choking.

"$275." Rose repeated.

"Wow I wasn't expecting that." I said with a tone of shock and surprise.

"Well you're now in a size range that is not common and requires bras that aren't mass produced like most. They are designed to hold a lot of weight for natural breasts, you will need that over time as yours settle with gravity. So they are significantly more expensive."

"Ok." I said wincing at the price, but also beaming with happiness.

The drive home was much better this time. After a fill when they're tight the bumps hurt a bit as the tissues are already under tension. But the bra Rose fit me with was great and held perfectly with no pain from the bumps. I almost couldn't concentrate on driving I was too busy feeling my breasts. Just running my hand over them and marveling at how much of them there was. I drive a little 2 seat convertible sports car and I could lean forward and press the horn with them, LOL. I was so excited about that it was silly.

I got home and went about my usual routine, email, quick snack, changed clothes, the usual.