Sarah's Journey Ch. 030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard them leave mumbling something under their breath to each other. I stopped to listen for a moment for anyone else. As it fell silent I noticed that I could also very faintly hear the infernal vibrator inside me. By now that damn thing has built up an orgasm that was going to be impossible to stop. Just to get it over with before someone else came in I leaned forward so I didn't spray the door again and furiously assaulted my clit with my hand. I put my other hand in my mouth to try and keep myself from moaning or screaming. Almost as soon as my hand even grazed my clit I went off and came like a freight train. My vagina violently contracting against that tiny vibrator so hard I thought if it was a piece of coal I'd have a diamond in the next minute. I bit down on my hand trying not to scream as my pussy erupted in juice, luckily in the toilet bowl this time. Again I was spewing like Jamie did when he came buckets, I think that's the closest I will come to understand what it's like for a guy to pump load after load out of his cock. I kept cumming and cumming and cumming, some where in the back of my brain I was asking myself "Where the fuck is all this coming from, there's so damn much!?"

My pussy spewed my juices for what seemed like forever, I lost count of how many time I squirted, it seemed like it was 20 or more times.

My arm was getting sore having to hold my tits out of the way to get to my pussy. They were pressed to the side and the opposite one was mashed against the wall of the stall I was in. When I sat on the toilet there couldn't be more than 4-5" on each side of my breasts. I don't know if the stalls were narrow or I just took up that damn much room, after all they did stick out further than my arms do when at my sides. I finally started to slow down with the contractions until I was just spent. The vibrator was still inside me and the battery hadn't run out yet after probably 25-30 minutes. It felt a bit lower now around the depth that Chris' cock would reach but I still couldn't get my fingers that far inside me, and I was scared that if I did reach inside me for it that I'd explode in another orgasm and feared I'd pass out. I took my hand out of my mouth, it tasted salty. I looked at my hand and I was bleeding, with an obvious human bite mark.

I sat there still reeling from the violence of the orgasm I'd just endured, almost suffered it was so strong. I coughed. That caused the vibrator to lurch almost out of me and into the toilet bowl. I stuck my hand under me and coughed again. And as simple as that it popped right out into my hand. Huh that was easy I thought, with relief. Just then the damn thing stopped as the battery died. Fucking hell I thought.

I wiped it off, wrapped it in toilet paper and stuck it in my pocket. Cleaning myself up as best as I could, trying to compose myself and catch my breath, gently I tried to stand up. My knees buckled and I fell back down on the toilet seat. Needing a few minutes I went ahead and tried to pee. Once again I tried to get up, on unsteady legs and slowly opening the door then heading to the sink to clean up.

Noticing the small but obvious outline of the vibrator in my pocket I took it out. Thinking about where to put the thing I decided to put the mountainous tits that stuck almost a foot out in front of me to use. Tucking it in between them and just under my right breast not only was it out of sight it was also really snug. Huh, that's handy I remember thinking and making a mental note.

I turned my attention to my hand with the bite mark that was still seeping blood.

Wrapping it in paper towels and trying to conceal this making it back to my office was the only thing on my mind. Luckily the whole way back no one was around yet. By now at least the bleeding had stopped but still, how am I going to explain that if noticed?

Sitting at my desk looking over the status of the crisis that was still going on and would be for probably the next 2-3 days I remembered the wrist brace from my carpal tunnel scare. Furiously I dug through my desk for that as it was my only idea for concealing my orgasm injury. Finding the thing way in the back of a bottom drawer, I gingerly put it on over the folded up paper towel that was stanching the almost stopped bleeding. Luckily it went about 6" up my wrist so hiding this was easy.

I watched the network traffic graphs on my monitors as they slowly lowered over the next 2-3 hours. While the hard drive activity graphs slowly increased with every disk added to the cluster, the re-balance in the CEPH storage ring progressed and the data ingestion from the customer remained level. Thank God!

Through the day this was the obvious hot topic and not what was being offered in the on campus cafeteria. After suffering through tele-meetings every 2 hours with, Mahogany Row, all the people with C in their title CEO, CFO, and my boss the CIO, they all finally left around 1700hrs. I'm pretty sure they didn't want to miss happy hour over in Beverly Hills.

I stayed until 1900hrs just to make sure all was still going smoothly. All the customers hard drives had been installed in our surrogate NAS chassis'. Tammy came through like the Rock Star that she is and got them all added to the correct storage pools first time with zero mistakes.

I had a small high resolution laser, label printer on my desk. I have a thing I do to give team members special recognition when they pull off a huge save. Think of it like the congressional Medal of Honor. I print a picture of Chuck Norris with the date(s) of what ever crisis on a small label and stick it to their company laptop. I would do this at the team meeting the next morning in front of everyone.

Well except the mid-shift folks, so night and day shift, with an email to everyone to recognize them saving our asses. In Tammy's case, again, this was her second one in 3 years, setting a team record.

With that sitting on my keyboard so I would not forget, I got the teams together as day shift had also stayed 2 hours late to help. Heading down to the NOC on the data-center floor I tried to walk slowly and keep my breasts from bouncing too much. I could feel the cool air through my thin sweater and my nipples started to harden again. Arriving in the NOC my nipples were so hard they almost hurt and you could not miss them even as far away as my office I'm sure they could be seen as if they weren't obvious enough when not hard.

My nipples are relatively flat to begin with, especially after being kept flat with increasing implant size over the couple of years. But as my skin had started to adjust to how tight it was since my surgery, initially my skin hurt it was stretched so tight, and I am so grateful for spending the money on the skin cream as advised by my surgeon. Luckily however my areolas also receded as my skin adapted over 3-4 months. I was so worried about them ending up like dinner plates, I don't like that look personally. They ended up about the size of half dollars, give or take, and my nipples would stand up a bit more now when they got hard. In the beginning when my nipples would get hard I could feel the skin tighten it was so tight right after my surgery.

As expected with no surprise all the guys had trouble not looking at my braless boobs that I'm sure looked like 50lb watermelons with nipples. Even Tammy was noticed staring at them a time or 2. She wasn't heavy chested, probably a B cup I'd guess. As the quick 10 minute meeting went on, everyone gave a quick update on where everything was in their area of responsibility and expertise. I noticed the guy that was staring at me with his mouth slightly open in the parking lot when I got to work that morning. I was a little embarrassed initially, but that was relatively quickly replaced with that satisfaction I get when my breasts get stared at uncontrollably. He was staring at them never looking away, I guess he thought I wouldn't notice because him being the new guy he was in back and just listening.

The fact that I wasn't aware of a new team member was a bit concerning to me, but that would be addressed probably tomorrow. He was cute standing there staring uncontrollably while shifting in what he was trying to pass off as normal movements. He was holding a 3 ring binder conveniently in front of him, probably [hopefully] hiding an erection I thought with a tingle.

The meeting wrapped up. As everyone broke to go their separate ways, the day shift home and the mid shift back to the data-center floor I caught a glimpse as he turned and moved the binder. It looked like he was in fact hard and the end of his cock was poking out of the very top corner of his pocket what appeared to be a fairly significant amount. Guessing this was because pointed down it would be really tough to conceal and pointed up it would stick out the top of his waistband, I was instantly wet. I had never been so upset that I had a rule of not dating or having sex with co-workers. The thought of making en exception was pretty strong I'm not going to lie.

I turned around and walked back to my office with my still braless melons jiggling and swinging side to side a little bit. I liked how the material of my sweater felt as it rubbed over my nipples when they were hard. And as cold as it was in there, they were always hard. I packed up my laptop, headed to the parking lot, packed myself in to my car. This time I forgot to reach over and pull my breasts to the right, so when I closed the door it hit my left breast kind of hard. That sent them both to the right with a fairly violent movement. My left breast raked across the steering wheel and got pressed against the horn, so now the horn is blaring in the parking garage. I reached down to pull the seat lever to move the seat back and that took a couple of seconds to get to. I felt the seat slide all the way back, which wasn't far, and that gave me just enough room for my breast to fall back in it's place where it was sitting. Without a bra they are much more prominent and stand around 12" out in front of me, I've never checked but that's what the surgeon said. When I work I try to wear a moderately tight bra to not only hold them still but help reign them in. So without, they are actually very noticeably bigger in all directions and don't sag much but maybe 1-2".

I'd never driven my own car without a bra before and it was going to be a change as I needed to move forward to reach the pedals but needed to lean the seat back, the tiny bit it would recline, to keep my breasts off the steering wheel, and even they they slightly touched it. Not to mention when I turned the wheel my arms and hands would have to push them out of the way. As I was working out this new logistical problem I looked over to my left and standing there only 3 parking spots away at his car was the new kid from this morning. Wow I have made a first impression on him that will never change, I wonder how that's going to be for inter office dynamics? The parking lot was mostly empty as the evening shift was far fewer people than the day shift and my department was the only 24-7 department on campus.

He saw the whole thing, just standing there watching almost frozen with a look of amazement. He had just put his backpack in his trunk, so he had nothing in his hands except his car keys. Facing me I got a good look at him and his erection, that was very obvious with nothing he could hold over it this time.

As before he had it pointed at an angle toward the top corner of his pants pocket. Khakis being kind of loose fitting there was plenty of room for it. Obviously he was unconstrained, because I could see a significant length sticking out at an angle pointed up and to the right. It looked pretty wide even being covered by the white cloth material that made up his pocket as it was threatening to turn completely inside out, I thought by the incredible amount that was sticking out. I didn't get a close look, obviously, and it was only for maybe less than 10 seconds, but that's a really long time if you just stop and stare at something. It looked like there had to be 8-10" poking out of the corner of his pocket. It stuck out past his waist far enough that I could see maybe 1-2" of it silhouetted against the red/orange glow of the sky with the sun setting behind him. It was even obvious if you looked at his shadow!

He and I both were frozen just staring at each other with looks of amazement.

Him at the tops of my breasts that sat above the bottom of my car window still bulging at the tops even without a bra, and me at this meat club sticking out of his pocket and covered in the white cloth of the inside of his pocket. He finally broke his stair and started to put his hand over his erection, but that couldn't conceal the length that was visible. He tried both hands and quickly turned to the side, opened his car door and got in. He quickly sat down with the thing pointing straight at me. Still only getting a glimpse, and a poor one at that, I saw his girth for a split second and it looked like a sausage, I wasn't even sure if my hand would be able to close around it. I hadn't ever really looked at much porn on the Internet but it was Internet big!

As he quickly closed the door I saw his face contort in pain and he doubled over hitting his head on his steering wheel. Obviously he had the same problem that I did, and slammed his car door [probably] right on the end of his massive erection. He looked like he might throw up for a few seconds, I assumed it hurt pretty bad.

I started my car and rolled down my window. Waiting a few seconds, still looking over at him, he recovered and looked back over at me. To my surprise he rolled down his window, I thought he was going to say something but he didn't. He just had a look of embarrassment and a bit of fear as he'd just shown his new boss his erection that was completely obvious and there was no way to hide it in those pants. Hell of a first day for him I thought.

I opened my mouth and without even thinking looked at him and said "I see you have problems with car doors as well." with a kind but, most likely, seductive smile. I knew that was not the type of thing that I wanted to convey to a new guy much less a co-worker at all. At least I didn't wink when I said that smiling. He didn't say anything, just sat there not knowing what to do or say.

I slid my seat forward to reach the pedals, leaned the seat back as much as it would, which isn't much with no back seats. Backing out of my parking spot, as I drove past the front of his car, I gave one last look over at him and kept driving.

The entire way home his massive erection was all I could think about. I finally noticed I was wet, very wet and felt myself dripping a bit through my panties. I grabbed the sweat towel out of my gym bag and shoved it under my crotch to catch any juices before they got on my seat upholstery. I kept replaying that few seconds of him standing facing me with this huge rod sticking out to his side past his waist line. It was a massive turn on. [Pun intended]

I just couldn't get that image out of my mind. As I exited off the highway I pulled into the 7-11 close to my condo to go in and get something to drink and a can of cold brew coffee for the drive to work in the morning. Tomorrow was going to be awkward I thought.

Reaching down and checking my towel that was wedged under my pussy to keep the seat dry, it was fairly wet and I was still oozing juices as well. Wiping myself off I then folded the small towel up with the driest side out, and put it in my panties over my pussy and tucked it down through my crotch toward my asshole. I hoped this makeshift pad would keep me from dripping down my legs at least until I got home.

I got out and took a step or 2, it shifted a bit and I knew it wasn't going to stay in place for long. Carefully walking into the store, everyone instantly stared at me, I was used to this but not the looks they all had. Much less for how long they all stared. There was the clerk, 5-6 guys and a couple of women. Realizing I wasn't wearing a bra and how obvious my mountains must have looked I tried to act like nothing was out of he ordinary. Grabbing my stuff, and standing in line the clerk couldn't stop looking up at me every few seconds while trying to count out change.

The guy in front of me was turning around occasionally to get a look and was anything but sneaky, he was really obvious bordering on creepy. If he hadn't been wearing a suit it would have been really uncomfortable. Finally I stepped up to the register to pay. Sitting my stuff on the counter, I was already a bit spun up about the intensity of the stars not to mention the towel folded up in my panties that was slowly but surely working it's way out. With all this, after paying when I turned to my right to leave, I apparently forgot I wasn't wearing a bra, although I have no idea how I forgot that, and knocked over an entire stack of 5 Hour Energy boxes that were stacked 4-5 boxes high on a small rack.

It crashed to the floor in spectacular fashion, while the small bottles seemed to just explode everywhere. It seemed like there was 10,000 of them when in reality it was probably 75-100. Still a fucking lot of them! I reacted by, again not thinking this through, bending over to pick up the metal stand. As I did I felt my skirt ride up my ass cheeks and expose the bottom half of them making it unmistakably obvious that I was wearing a thong for panties with only a small string riding down between my ass cheeks and over my ass hole. I was relieved that the towel I had in the front had moved forward with my walking so couldn't be seen, at least that's what I hoped anyway.

Sitting the stand on the counter, I quickly pulled down my skirt while apologizing profusely. Then I though to squat to pick up the bottles. With a hand full that I sat on the counter the clerk said that he would get it and that it's fine, it happens some times. With that I started trying to scoot them against the front counter so no one would step on them and fall. In doing this, again forgetting about the bra situation or lack there of, my breasts were not jiggling, they looked more like they were having earthquakes. They were swinging fairly wildly in all directions, at least that's how it seems now, due to the fact that my sweater had ridden up past my flat tummy with the bottom seam now resting right at the bottoms of my breasts where they started jutting out from my chest.

Standing there with my breasts perfectly framed by my sweater as if in a skin tight spandex top the remaining people just watched in amazement. The guys probably hoping I would continue and a boob would come flying out. With my sweater bunched up and sitting on the tops of my braless but still bulging breasts I apologized again. The clerk saying thank you for clearing the aisle, he would get the rest of them and not to worry about it.

Trying to pull my sweater down, not drop what I was carrying, and backing out the door because both hands were full and I didn't want to push the door open with my boobs, I stepped to lean against the door right as someone pulled it open to come in. I spun to the right stumbling out the door and full on slapped the person with my right tit. Looking up it was a middle aged guy, dressed business casual that looked like he also had just gotten off work.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry." I said already flustered.

With a huge smile he said "Oh it's no problem at all." while looking down at my tits that were still touching his chest.

I paused still stunned for a second but noticed the guy being a smaller guy, one my my boobs was literally bigger than his head. I just looked at him and smiled.

"I will gladly help catch you any time." He said again with a huge smile, as I snapped to and backed my beach ball of a boob out of his arm and chest.