Sarah's Journey Ch. 030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at James with his eyes still closed and head thrown back.

With an almost completely sober voice I just said "On."

I was glad he understood because he withdrew the spike that I'd been impaled with like he was trying to kill me, and grabbed it with his hand. He hadn't even gotten a single stroke with his fist yet when it exploded with hot cum. The first shot was forceful and went right in between my 'viewing valley', as I call it now, and splattered right in my face as I had my head lifted up wanting to watch the show.

By now James was beating his cock like it owed him money. It was impressive how much came out with every squirt for the first 3-4. And there was a lot, I knew this because they all hit my face with a significant force. As his jets of hot cum continued to splatter my face I had to close my eyes so I didn't get any in them. That's when the last forceful jet exploded out of the tip of his cock and went straight up my nose. As a reflex I blew it back out as best I could without a tissue like I normally would do, just not with cum. I had cum all over my face, neck, in between my tits, on them, on my tummy and as the last bit dribbled out and finally stopped I could feel it running off my tits, face and tummy in all directions.

After all this I took a breath through my nose and sucked a big blob of his cum right into the back of my throat. I could taste the salt, and bitterness as it slid down the back of my throat triggering my swallow reflex. I didn't swallow much but I also never had it shoot up my nose either.

James grabbed the towels that were right next to me as I was starting to feel a big pool of his cum forming between my tits in the valley. He started wiping my face, then I took the towel and continued as he used the other end to wipe up the rest of me. Looking down at me he said "Shower?", I nodded in response.

Helping me up he and I went back to the shower and proceeded to wash me off. It was a really huge sticky mess but washed off easily because of the massage oil. James got shoved to the back of the shower as it was only really a one person shower, and me and my tits counted as about 1 1/2 persons worth of space. I was washing off my tits, I backed up against James' chest as his back was flat against the shower wall. His cock was still hard and pressing against my ass. I reached back and moved it down so that it was in between my legs. His head didn't stick out the front but stopped somewhere along my taint.

By now I was pretty sober. I said I was going to get out so he could rinse off even though he didn't have much to rinse off, I was the one that got the cum hosing down. I opened the shower door and as usual turned a bit sideways, got my left tit out the door and stepped sideways while turning to get my right one out as well. [Think of it like carrying a couch through a doorway.]

James watched this with amazement just standing there the water splashing off his slowly softening dick he just stood there not moving. I smiled as I got towels for he and I.

"Ya that's another thing that has changed with these. Just like the towel oval trick, which by the way was genius! I guess you've had other women with large breasts as well?"

Stammering a little bit, "Ummm...I have given massages to some with large breasts or implants. But I've never had to build a towel ring like I did for you, I wasn't sure it would be tall enough to hold those."

"I was too drunk to notice but it worked fantastic!"

"I have to ask, just how far do they stand out from your chest?"

"Right around a foot." I said as I cupped them with the towel to dry off my under-boob and the crease where they meet my torso.

As he washed off and was still staring at my naked body that looked like mostly tits, at least that's how it looked to me by the way I was standing in front of the mirror, he mouthed a silent 'WOW'.

Walking into my bedroom and grabbing my robe I put it on and tied the waist belt around me. This made me look like a really misshapen hourglass but I liked the way it would not close around my breasts and left a huge amount uncovered, maybe a little less than half, but that was still a very large area. Conveniently I could move my shoulders and slide it further open far enough to fully expose my nipples. I don't know why I think that's so cool, but I do.

James dried off then came out into my bedroom. I watched his cock swing back and forth as he walked and came to a stop.

"Well that was a great massage. Well all except for the jet of cum that went straight up my nose."

"What? Oh shit I'm so sorry! I didn't know, I mean I didn't mean....."

Laughing, "It's fine, it's fine. I know it wasn't on purpose, but that's now something I can check off the list that I didn't know was on the list."

"Thank you for not being mad about that. But ummm..." he trailed off again.

I knew he was embarrassed about cumming in less than 10 seconds from a single in stroke. If he hadn't pulled out he absolutely would have cum in me.

"Oh, how quickly you came?" I said being pretty raw about the statement.

Looking a bit hurt and ashamed, "Ya that. I was pretty worked up from massaging you, then you turned over and your tits, my God! I swear I thought I was going to cum from just rubbing them."

I took this as a huge compliment!

He continued, "And you pulling my shorts down. You were ok with sex though right? I mean you never said yes or no." with a note of worry in his voice.

"Do I look upset? No it was really a huge turn on to lay there relaxed getting a massage and then have a huge cock shoved up in me. Something about feeling like I was a toy for you to use is a major turn on for me."

"Well I wouldn't say I'm huge."

"For me you're pretty damn big! My ex was very small and we almost never had sex, so..."

"Anyway, I'm embarrassed about, well the time."

"Don't be. Trust me I orgasmed I don't know how many times in that short amount of time. I was apparently really turned on. So ya, no problem there; this time." I said with a smile and a wink.

James couldn't stop looking down at my very exposed breasts in the robe that wasn't big enough to cover them. I walked past him to the kitchen to get a water and offer him something. He followed me, I grabbed a couple of bottles of water. As I bent over at the fridge my right boob popped out of the robe as it just slid right down the outside curve and back to my armpit. Standing up I turned to James and handed him the water like nothing happened, then I calmly reached over and pulled it back into place having to stretch the fabric over my exposed tit.

This generated a reaction as I could see his cock starting to fill out his shorts a bit. But it was way late and I needed to get some sleep.

"Here you go. Thanks for the massage, I will definitely let you come over and massage me whenever you want to. But I need to get some sleep, work tomorrow."

"I would be extremely happy to give you massages! Too bad I have to work because I could do that all day."

"The massage was perfect in length. Now the other part, well, we'll have to work on that and make that an all day thing."

His eyes lit up and his cock sprang right up in his shorts when I said that.

"I'm so down to 'work' on that with you!"

I started over to the door, as I walked past James I grabbed his hard-on through his shorts and led him over to the door like it was a leash. That's another thing that I really find entertaining and I have no idea why. I pulled him around me and out the door. I was standing there holding his cock in my hand with him, right out side my door.

"Thanks again. I am looking forward to another massage." As I looked at him and shifted my shoulder to 'accidentally' slip the robe off my left breast now letting it pop out for all to see that might have been in the parking lot.

With that I gave his hard cock a good firm squeeze, let go, smiled and closed the door.