Sarah's Journey Ch. 030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." I said as I went back to my car and again packed myself in it.

I never knew how much a bra did for things like driving that I really never thought about before. Also apparently this included keeping me from knocking over displays at 7-11. It reminded me of the first 2-3 months after I got them done the final time. They seemed over twice as big as I had thought they were going to be and I was knocking glasses off the counter at home, raking stuff off the bathroom counter when I was trying to get ready for work, I even knocked over a lamp and broke it.

Shoving all my stuff in my gym bag I drove the few blocks home, parked and was walking/bouncing up to my door when James shouted hello from a little ways down the walkway and waived to me. Still not having completely gotten my sweater back in place as I didn't bother to tuck it back in, I stuck my arm up to waive back it pulled my sweater up exposing the bottom half of my right breast stopping just at the edge of my areola. Quickly I put my arm down and yanked the sweater down stretching it back over the gigantic mound it was straining to cover.

"Need some help?" James asked.

"No I got it, thanks." I giggled.

"Hey we need to have another drink together sometime. Mike was asking."

He said trying to pawn the obvious request for a repeat performance on his buddy.

"That would be great!" I answered with a tired enthusiasm.

"Whenever, just let me know." He said in a very non-pushy way. More as a casual invite if I wanted.

I smiled and went inside. Throwing my gym bag with all my stuff in it on the couch I went to change. Tossing my sweater and skirt into the clothes basket I turned my attention to the gym towel that was damp on this side now but after the 7-11 adventure I wasn't wet. Tossing that in the laundry basket as well I went to the kitchen, poured myself a 'small' glass of bourbon. After the day I'd had when I say small I'm talking probably 5-6 shots worth. I took it back to the bathroom then got in the shower and started unwinding.

After 45 minutes in the shower, 10 minutes actually showering and the other 35 minutes just standing under the water drinking bourbon it was time to get out. I looked at the glass and wow it was a little over half empty, I was feeling it! Thinking about this, I hadn't eaten since the protein/energy bar I had on the drive to work this morning. Lunch wasn't even thought about with how the day went.

Food was needed or I was going to be completely rekt. Not something I wanted to do when I had to work in the morning and I had to be on campus after today there was no arguing that fact. In process of making a salad and heating up a frozen french bread pizza [carbs] my phone buzzed. It was a text from James.

James

"Hey Mike said to tell you hi."

Me:

"LOL thanks. Been a hell of a day, how was yours?"

James:

"Pretty standard. I could come over and run your neck if you'd like. ;)"

Me:

"I'm making something to eat and was going to watch some TV for a while."

James:

"Well the offer stands. Nothing more just a neck/back rub and company chilling."

A minute later.

"Unless you decide otherwise that is. :)"

I finished making my dinner and headed to the living room. Turned on the TV and plopped down on the couch. As I did I noticed that I felt a tug in my breasts. That made sense as I was without a bra for about 12-13 hours, and them being 16lbs that's a lot of weight for my muscles to support for that long. I set up my table and pillows on the floor then sat there with my breasts resting comfortably on the table while I ate dinner. Sipping on my glass of bourbon having a few bites of the pizza to help absorb some of the alcohol I flipped to some military series and half watched it for a while.

Picking up my salad and holding it over my breasts was turning out to be rather annoying. A discovery as this table/pillows thing did hold my breasts up a few inches higher than even my sports bras. But it felt really good to give the muscles that held my implants a rest. But I had to hold my salad bowl not too far from chin level to get over the boobs that were resting on the table like a pair of 50lb watermelons attached to me at the chest.

Sitting there looking at the salad bowl and my t-shirt covered boobs I just sat the salad bowl in my cleavage. That worked surprisingly well, I was actually surprised. I was also happy that for once they didn't cause problems, like knocking things over or honking my horn. I ended up finishing my salad and about half the pizza while the TV was pretty much just background noise at this point.

That's when I started to drift back to the parking lot at work and remembering how the new guys penis stuck out of the corner of his pocket past his waist. Now I was wet all over again. My loose gym shorts were starting to feel wet. The more I thought about this the more turned on I got. I mean I had trouble with Chris initially and he still felt really big to me at 6". A cock like this one surely would just tear me in half and probably come out my mouth if he tried to jam it all in me. All this was a terrifying thought, I was envisioning something like the scene from Alien except for a giant cock bursting out of my chest as the rest of me was blown completely apart by how thick it was. Ok that's kind of horrible, messed up and definitely qualifies as macabre. But why was it, that the pillow I was sitting on was now soaked so much I worried about my juices soaking through all the way to the carpet?

Ok now I wondered if I really did need counseling. I mean seriously that can't be healthy, I thought as I downed the rest of the bourbon, about 1 1/2 shots worth.

Sitting there for a little while mulling this over in my head and seriously wondering if I needed professional help, I got up to pour myself another bourbon.

Standing up was a bit of a dizzying experience at that point. I carefully bent over, holding on the to table so I didn't fall face first on the floor because of the 16lbs of tits pulling me over, and picked up the pillow. It was wet all the way through, the bottom was just starting to show a small wet area about the size of a dime. I pressed it together with my hands holding it dry side up, 5-6 drops of my juices came out and fell through my fingers and on to the floor. Holy fuck did I really just get that soaking wet from imagining being torn apart by a gigantic dick? Ya there had to be some shit wrong with me I thought as I tossed the pillow down the hall and got another bourbon after cleaning up my dishes.

Authors Note:

I did seek counseling for a few weeks because of my concern with an unhealthy level of infatuation with sex, and sex to unrealistic extremes. For me this was due to severe repression my entire life until my divorce, as told to me by a professional. In addition to also being rated a 9.25 out of 10 for hyper-sexuality. The Dr. was surprised that I was able to maintain a normal job without this interfering and I didn't have blackout sex episodes; while sober. [Yes it's a thing, Google it.]

Sitting back down on the couch, with a folded up towel underneath me, I tried to concentrate on whatever was on TV. But my mind kept wandering back to the parking garage at work. I picked up my phone to flip through social media, but the text messaging app was still open and James' last message was there. I read it again.

Taking another drink of bourbon while looking at the screen my fingers started replying. It was like they were on autopilot, I was pretty drunk but I didn't think I was that drunk.

Me:

"Is that back rub offer still good?" I messaged as it was around 2130 by this time.

A few seconds went by.

James:

"Of course. No funny business or anything like that, seriously just trying to be a friend here."

Me:

"Sounds good."

James:

"Great! Are you wanting just a shoulder rub or like a no kidding back massage?"

I thought this through for a minute. A no kidding back rub sounded really fantastic. Maybe it would help somehow?

Me:

"Sure a back massage sounds great! Door's unlocked."

Getting up and unlocking the door I sat back down on the couch. I'm still not sure if it was the alcohol or if he ran down here as fast as he could but in what seemed like just a few seconds the door opened and in walked James with a small basket.

He looked at me, "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe a little." I slurred.

With a smile he closed and locked the door, went to the kitchen and turned on the sink. As I found out a short time later he was heating massage oil in the hot water.

"Ok, I'm going to need you to lay face down somewhere I can rub your back."

I got up, pushed the table over by the TV and laid face down in the floor. I hadn't done this because of the massive implants in my chest. As I did I felt them compress together in the center of my chest. Right before they pushed each other to the outside of my chest. James saw this.

"Ummm, Sarah, that looks really uncomfortable."

"Nah I'm good." I slurred.

Walking over to stand over me.

"No sweetie, I don't think this is going to work."

"Why not?"

"Do you mind if I touch your breasts real quick?" He asked very politely.

Laughing, "Sure it's not like you haven't had your dick stuck in most of my holes already." still slurring.

James knelt down straddling my ass. He then put a hand on either side of me, on my breasts.

"Sarah?"

"Ummmph."

"Sweetie your breasts are pressed so far out to the sides I can place my entire hand on the back sides of them."

"Ok, fix it." I said still laying there like a playground teeter-totter with my implants as the fulcrum.

"Where do you keep your towels?"

I just pointed down the hall way. James rolled me on my side to get my weight off my implants then walked down the hallway. He came back in a few minutes with some beach towels. He twisted them into kind of ropes. I reached for my glass of bourbon, that he picked up before I could get to it.

"I think you're good there Sarah." he said as he took it to the kitchen.

I watched him, blearily, roll each towel up like he was going to get in a towel fight, but assemble them in a large oval on the floor. Handing me a glass of water I drank it as it seemed like a good idea. He then helped me roll over on to the towels placing my breasts right in the middle of the oval. The towels helped hold me up while giving a space for my implants so I didn't have my whole body weight on them. Like when I have to dig a hole in the sand at the beach to lay on my tummy.

He went to the kitchen and came back with the oil that was now very warm.

"Can I lift up the back of your shirt?" he asked very politely.

In retrospect he was legitimately being very polite and non-sexual as he promised.

Laughing, "Sure it's not like you haven't seem my back or boobs before."

He tugged at the back of the shirt to try and expose my back and shoulders. I remember sitting up somehow, whipping off the shirt and tossing it somewhere before laying back down on the brilliant configuration of towels on the floor. With that he oiled my back and started giving me a back massage. I remember thinking that he was really good at this and wondered if he was a professional masseuse.

Every so often he would stop and have me drink some water. Then resume massaging my back. I don't know how long he did this for but it was long enough that I was starting to sober up just a bit so at least I wasn't slurring. I remember his fingers gently grazing the back sides of my breasts as they stuck out past my chest even without laying down.

"Oh, wow. How drunk was I?" I asked, still drunk but at least able to function now.

"Pretty drunk, and you still are."

"I know but I'm way better off than I was. Thanks for all the water. I need to pee though."

"Sure." James said as he got up then helped me up.

I walked, not staggered, to the bathroom and peed. Then came back to the living room and went back to the towel oval. James walked back out of the kitchen and resumed gently rubbing my back. I felt like a wet washrag, it was great. But I was still drunk and I'm sure that helped.

After a few minutes I pushed back against him with my hips and he took the hint to get up. When he did I rolled over to the side of the now mashed towels, on my back, smiled at him and said, "Would you mind doing the other side for a while?"

With a huge smile he said "Sure."

With that he oiled his hands again and started massaging my thighs. I sat up some grabbed his hands, pulled them with me as I laid down again, put them on my massive breasts that completely covered all my upper torso it seemed, well at least my chest and arms when they were by my sides.

"Start here." I said with a still slightly drunk smile. I was still envisioning the new guy in the parking lot, now that I was sobering up a bit. As James gently kneaded and massage my breasts he would occasionally use both hands on one of them. It further turned me on to see that both of his hands didn't even cover 1/4 of my breast. I loved having huge breasts and they were still a turn on for me probably as much as they are for guys.

James moved down to my thighs again and was doing a good job, the oil was warm and there wasn't too much of it. As he pushed the legs of the baggy shorts up I was wearing to massage my hips I lifted my ass off the ground, slid them down and off. After all it's not like he hasn't seen me naked and had his cock inside me in more than one place. He was still massaging and being respectful as he said he would. I was genuinely impressed and respected him for this. I thought to myself that I definitely needed to keep him around.

I imagined he was fully hard and probably had been since he started about 45 minutes ago. I looked down between my breasts and the valley between them and I could clearly see his cock straining against his shorts, even though they were loose fitting. I reached down and flicked the waistband of his shorts down, out popped his cock. Rock hard, purple like the whole thing had a hickey on it, and oozing precum. James looked at me when I did this, I just smiled back.

I never said anything, I laid there and closed my eyes enjoying the massage that he was still giving me even after I freed his cock from his shorts. I felt him lean up to take his shorts off as well as his shirt. I continued to lay there with my arms outstretched above my head letting him continue and feeling the weight of the 16lbs of breasts that were slightly falling to the side but still holding their very round, bulging shape that kept them standing almost straight up from my chest. It looked like I was still wearing a bra almost, I loved that.

James moved around from my side and in line with me as he moved back up to my breasts still sensually and gently massaging them and running his hands over them. I closed my legs together when he did this so he could kneel on the outsides of them. I felt his cock head brush against my slit and over my clit, I swear it felt like it was made of stone it was so hard. I moaned just a little and undulated my hips upward when he did. Continuing his massage I felt him do it again but this time at a different angle so he was pressing more into me than grazing my clit as he went by. Again I moved my hips a little, turned my head, gave a little moan and smiled drunkly.

A moment later I felt his cock head pressed between my vaginal lips forcing them apart just a little. I pushed my pelvis up against him and pushed his cock head maybe 1/4" further into me. Still smiling and moving my head while giving out another very slight drunk moan. He pressed a bit more into me, I did the same thing. He wasn't inside me yet but I could feel the tip starting to force me open as I started to stretch around him.

Gently he moved forward and I felt the tip open me to it's full width as it popped inside and I snapped down on his shaft due to my continued tightness. I gasped, I knew he would like this but also it was involuntary. He felt bigger than last time, a lot bigger. He didn't look bigger so I thought, wow I really tightened up since I had sex last. It had been a little bit but not that long I remember thinking. Or maybe it's because I had my legs pressed together with his on the outside instead.

As I laid there with my eyes still closed, moving my head a bit loving every minute of this. James waited a few seconds to see if I protested. I lifted my hips up a little to try and force my vagina further down on his shaft. With that I felt him start to push more of his cock in me. I noticed the drag of my lips as they drug along his shaft, that felt like steel with no give at all, past my opening. I could feel the head pressing its way deeper into me and spreading my vagina apart inside as my muscles contracted against him almost drawing him further in me. All this sensation and he was maybe 1/2" past the tip. Wow was I sensitive, not sure if it's the bourbon but it was fantastic. James hadn't put very much of his cock inside me and hadn't even pulled it out to complete even a stroke and I felt my vagina clench tight against him with an orgasm that lasted a few seconds and forced more juices to ooze out onto his cock.

Still massaging one breast and holding himself up with his other arm, there was no way anyone could easily lay down on top of me without having to bend backwards because of the mountainous breasts firmly seated on my small frame. As my orgasm happened James just stayed still to let it pass, I assumed. As soon as it was over, he lurched forward and within the blink of an eye he buried his entire cock deep inside me. I felt his balls slap against my legs and his pelvis forcefully pressing against mine.

I let out a little yell and opened my eyes in shock. My mouth flew open as well as I took a sharp breath in. Looking straight up at James he had his eyes closed, head back and both forearms and elbows on the floor on either side of me. This firmly pressed my breasts into his chest. In that instant he impaled me with his cock that is about 6", I could feel it way up in my tummy and I swear it felt a foot long. My vagina was forcefully and violently blasted open with barely enough time to open up and get out of the way. My insides were compressed, I could feel them moving ever so slightly as his cock was now taking up what felt like a ton of space in my belly. Trying to look down I couldn't see anything except a wall of tit with him on top of me pressing them down and out in all directions, my viewing valley was closed up.

I arched my back against him as I felt things moving inside me still. As he lifted himself up a bit I could now clearly see between my breasts and I swear I could see a lump where his cock head was. It wasn't as far as it felt but it felt huge, and bigger than I remember last time. Maybe he was harder I don't know but it felt great with a little pain as I had an entire organ shoved in me with all the rest.

I felt his cock twitch as it was still buried in me, with nothing more than the in stroke. This caused my vagina to light up like a pinball machine and violently assault his cock with contractions from a huge orgasm. As I felt my muscles violently contracting against his shaft it still had no give at all. It was almost like a glass dildo that is just 100% hard, but felt so much better than that. The more my vagina clamped against his cock head and the entire length of his shaft, the more my muscles started to hurt from how hard they were contracting. But they wouldn't stop and the pain got worse, but it hurt so good it kept kicking off orgasm after orgasm as the pleasure and pain fed off each other. It was like a machine gun with little orgasm after little orgasm as fast as my vagina could contract, I'd never felt anything like it.

The more his cock twitched the more I came. I knew that his cock wasn't moving that much inside me but it felt like it was going to lift me off the floor and start beating me against the floor like a rag doll. While it beat every last orgasm out of me that was hiding inside there. All this lasted maybe 3-4 seconds but it seemed like minutes and it was all in slow motion. Right then I felt his cock swell even bigger stretching my entire vagina in all directions like a balloon being blown up. It seemed like it was in my abdomen as my tummy felt like it was swelling as well.