Sarah's Journey Ch. 032

Story Info
Just Hang'n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 2.
10.3k words
4.65
2.7k
0

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

032 Just Hang'n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 2

By now it was around 2300. I was getting tired as I usually get up around 0400, the bourbon didn't help either. My guys looked like they were getting their second wind however.

Me

"Guys, I've been up for 19-20 hours and am really tired. I have got to get some sleep."

James

"Bummer." He said looking a bit disappointed. As did Mike.

Me

"What are you all doing for the weekend?"

Mike

"I've got nothing actually, was going to just drink and goof off all weekend."

James

"I've got a family thing Sunday afternoon but that's it. I was going to hang out with Mike."

Me

"Well if you all want to you can sleep here and we'll hang out tomorrow if you'd like." This was a fantastic idea to them and they eagerly agreed.

James

"I don't think that I'm going to be able to sleep for a while though." He said as he walked around the corner of the kitchen serving counter, proudly showing me his cock that was fully erect again.

Me

"Wow ready again already!?"

And this is why I love young guys in their 20's.

James

"Only because you're just fucking hot."

I knew it was mostly the boobs, but I also like to think that my countless hours at the gym had something to do with it as well.

Mike

"I'm not there yet, but I'm not tired either."

Me

"Well I get up early usually, on weekends I sleep in until around 0700-0730."

James

"That's a bit early for us, we're usually up closer to 1100-1200."

Me

"Well I hope that you all will be willing to get up a bit earlier than that. I'll probably wake you up when I get up, but I'll try to be quiet."

Mike

"Is it cool if I watch a movie or play xbox then?"

Me

"Sure just keep the volume reasonable, neighbors."

Mike

"Got it." As he walked over to the couch, still naked. It was really considerate of him to grab a towel to sit on with his naked ass.

James

"Well since you're going to sleep, I'll take care of this." Talking about his now throbbing erection.

Me

"Now what kind of host would I be if I let you do that?" I chuckled.

With that I pulled the living room table back to the center of the room, but off to the left, closer to the kitchen opposite the sliding glass door. Pulled my yoga mat out of my gym bag, laid it on the table, and covered it with a beach towel.

I laid down on my back so I could turn my head and watch whatever Mike put the TV on. Then comfortably opening my legs I said.

Me

"Ok now you can 'take care' of that." I said with a smile.

"Just don't get too forceful, as I might fall asleep, actually I probably will I'm so beat tired."

Holy fuck was I really embracing this new found enjoyment of being just used. I still have no idea where that idea came from, it just sort of happened. James was standing there almost in surprised shock it seemed. I took some delight in this, knowing that I was being shocking to him and Mike, as I'm pretty sure they'd never had other women with the attitude toward sex that I'd developed.

James

"Ummmm, what?"

Me

Laughing a little "It wouldn't be very polite of me to let you take care of that yourself as I asked you all over specifically for this." I said as I pointed at his hard-on that I could easily see it bobbing up and down with his heart beat.

Mike tossed him the opened box of condoms. He caught it, and with a huge smile he took one out and put it on as he grabbed a bottle of lube.

Mike

"Ummm, if I also have a problem that needs 'taking care of'?"

Me

"Well of course you're welcome as well. That would be really impolite of me if I said no."

Mike

"And if you do fall asleep?"

Me

"That's fine, just go slow and easy and try not to wake me up." I smiled.

With that I asked for my glass of bourbon, and drank it all, probably 2-3 shots worth. That would help ensure I could fall asleep while being fucked like a sex toy.

Me

"Oh just one second. Need to pee."

I hopped up, ran to the bathroom. As I was sitting there I could hear them talking. I couldn't tell which one was talking as I still hadn't learned their voices.

Him

"Dude how fucking awesome is this shit?!"

Him

"I know this is amaze-balls."

Him

"I swear we won the lottery meeting her! She fucks like a banshee, and those tits!"

Him

"I know those are crazy huge, like internet porn star like gigantic!"

Him

"I know!"

This made my ego feel great! I finished up, washed off with a wet washrag, decided to grab a sleeping pill my Dr prescribed to ensure I was able to sleep and went back to the living room, making sure my tits bounced and swayed as usual. Resuming my place on the living room table, I mentioned to my guys about lube as I probably would get dry if asleep. With that I laid back spread my legs again and was watching some movie that Mike started.

As I did I felt James squirt some lube on my pussy, it was cool but refreshing. A moment later he gently stuck his throbbing cock in me to his balls. I moaned a little and smiled. This was great, and I wondered if I would fall asleep. Looking over at James, through the valley between my tits he was also watching the movie. This turned me on although I didn't know why. Turning back to the TV James was gently stroking his cock in and out, in and out. He was gentle not jarring, with this gentle caressing of my pussy with his cock, and plenty of lube, I actually did start to drift off to sleep.

I don't know how long this went on, but it did wake me up slightly when he came, and I stirred a bit.

He pulled his cock out of me and I faded right back to sleep. I was awakened again by the feeling of my pussy being stretched open again and the gentle feeling of another cock being slowly pushed into me. I stirred again enough to look up, it was Mike now. I smiled sleepily through barely open eyes, and faded right back to sleep. The alcohol and sleeping pill were working really well. I could hear the TV still on and it sounded like either a war movie or an Xbox game I'm not sure which, as I faded back to sleep with my vagina being gently caressed by another cock this time. It was almost like falling asleep during a massage.

The same chain of events repeated at least 2 more times, could have been more I'm not sure, I was really out. I woke up and the sun was up. I was still laying on the table with my feet sat on the floor and my legs pushed together and a blanket covering me with a pillow under my head. Wow my guys are really sweet. That pretty much was what really solidified my comfort with them. Not only did I always feel comfortable and safe with them, but they are genuinely concerned about my comfort as well as super respectful and never pushy or demanding.

I started to get up and damn did my back hurt. I made a mental note to buy a much thicker yoga pad.

After getting up slowly I checked my pussy to see how much lube had dried on me that I was going to have to wash off. There wasn't any. They had wiped me off with a warm washcloth before they went to sleep. Another big gold star!

Mike was asleep on the couch, but James wasn't around. As I went to the bathroom to pee, I noticed a lump in my bed, it was James sound asleep just like Mike. I peed, brushed my teeth etc. Trying to be as quiet as possible I started a pot of coffee and looked at the time, it was 1000hrs. Wow I did sleep in I thought, the alcohol and sleeping pill really worked well, and the time I took the pill was a bit later than usual, I attributed this to the alcohol.

I put on some shorts and a shirt that were more appropriate. Clothes I could go to 7-11 in even without a bra. I also put on a bra as my breasts had been unsupported for over 12 hours. Pouring myself a cup of coffee, I opened my laptop. Checking email I did my usual, later, later, later, ugh straight to the trash, a few I answered. Not because I had to but because they were from the mahogany row crew. I checked on the crisis from the week, all was fine. And it looked good to show I was checking on this even over the weekend.

After 3 cups of coffee, playing on the Internet, and social media it was around noon. I decided it was time for a shower and to see about waking up my guys. After showering and drying off I checked on James. He was snoring lightly, and had morning wood as I suspected. I gently and slowly rolled him on to his back. Slowly getting off the bed and heading to the kitchen I got a condom and lube. Hopefully this would allow him to settle back to a deeper sleep after being rolled onto his back.

After stripping off the shorts and t-shirt, and the bra I was wearing I slowly and gently climbed on top of him, then very gently rolled the condom down the length of his half foot long cock. Applying a bit of lube to myself and positioning his morning wood right at my vagina I slowly slid him inside me and sank him in me to his balls. He stirred a bit so I held still. I didn't want him to wake up just yet. I figured that this would be a nice way to wake up for him. Slowly lifting myself up and down on the length of his cock so not to shake the bed too much I kept going for several minutes. I felt that familiar twitch of his cock. As he started cumming with my pussy engulfing his hard half foot long cock that was buried all the way inside me, he woke up suddenly. As he did he was greeted to my tits in his face, and with a look of surprise and not knowing exactly what was going on he arched his back up while still pumping cum deep in the condom inside me.

He finished and catching his breath, looked up at me and said, "Wow that was nice to wake up to!"

Me

"First time being woken up like that?"

James

"Oh yes. Never happened before. I could wake up to that every day!"

Me

"Wow I figured surely other women would have thought of it."

James

"Oh hell no! Not even close. Heck most I've been with won't do anything but missionary."

Me

"Really!?" With a serious amount of surprise in my voice.

James

"Yep, not many are as, well, as open and adventurous as you are!"

Me

"Huh, interesting. Well it's fun as hell and feels great."

James

"You sure do have a great outlook on sex that's for damn sure."

Me

"I look at it as something that's fun and feels good. Its like any other activity with a friend, like bowling, fishing, tennis, seeing a movie. I just don't see why it should be looked any differently."

James

"Well you are definitely one in a million then." with a huge smile.

I gently got up pulling his cock out of my pussy with it landing on his tummy with a bit of a splat. I reached down to take the condom off.

James

"I got it. I need to stand up or it will spill all over me. Besides I need to go to the bathroom anyway."

Me

"Ok. I'm going to go wake up Mike." I said with a smile.

James smiled back as he knew I was going to wake him up in the same way. And he was right. I grabbed a wet wash cloth and wiped off before heading out to the kitchen counter. Once there and already naked, as I planned to be all day, I did the same thing. Already on his back, grabbing his cock gently and rolling a condom on it, I applied some lube to my pussy then again slowly and gently eased myself down on him. I could feel his cock spreading my still relatively tight opening apart as inch by inch it disappeared up into my guts.

As I lowered myself down on his morning wood I had one foot on the floor and the other in between the cushion and the back of the couch. This afforded me to really use my body weight and sink him deep into my pussy. He wasn't as long a James but like this he pretty much reached almost as deep. Gently and slowly I stroked his cock, jerking him off with my pussy. A couple of minutes into this he woke up. I was really hoping he'd wake up like James did, mid orgasm with my tits shoved right in his face.

Mike, jumped a bit with surprise. Noticing him being awake but still bleary eyed, I dropped my pussy on his cock engulfing it completely and forcefully. This woke him up instantly from the look on his face. 1-2 more strokes after that he was pumping load after load deep inside me, in the condom. I leaned forward as he was cumming burying his face between my tits.

Me

"Good morning sunshine!"

Mike

"Well so far it's been a great morning."

Me

"Hope the day continues to get better."

With that I pulled his cock out of my guts and headed for the bathroom. Mentioning there was coffee ready. James was already in the kitchen getting a cup of coffee. I wiped off again, as I was leaving the bathroom Mike was coming down the hallway to go in and clean up as well. As I walked bast him I reached out and gave his balls a squeeze while I smiled at him.

I walked around the outside of the serving counter, that doubled as a breakfast bar, to the kitchen, lifted up my tits and rested them on the counter. A minute or so later Mike joined us, and got himself a cup of coffee. While noticing my method of taking the weight off my back for a bit.

Me

"So how are you guys feeling? Got enough sleep I hope?"

James

"What time is it?"

Me

"About 1230." I answered.

Mike

"I'd guess we got maybe 6 hours of sleep."

Me

"You guess?"

James

"Well after you fell asleep..."

Me

I cut him off "Ya I took a sleeping pill last night to make sure I could sleep through you guys. I remember you cumming" as I said to James "and you taking a turn after he was done." talking to Mike.

James"

I finished up and Mike started in on you. Then he finished a while later, I was hard again so I went back for another round. As did Mike when I finished again."

Me

"So how many times did you all trade off?"

Mike

"Probably 5-6 times. I know I slept while James was doing his thing."

James

"Ya me too. After around 0200 I started sleeping while Mike was doing you."

Me

"So I got fucked 10-12 times and never woke up?"

Mike

"Looks like it." As he sipped his coffee still naked, as was James and myself also.

Me

"Damn guys I hope you still work after all that and my waking you up."

They both smiled.

James

"You can wake me up like that any time."

Mike

"Yep me too! I'll be good to go here in probably 30 minutes."

James

"Ya me too."

Me

"Wow you young guys are amazing! I love guys in their 20's."

Mike looked up a bit shocked.

Mike

"Well James is 21, but I'm only 18."

This sent a bit of panic through me.

Me

"Were you 18 a few weeks ago?" I said with great concern.

Mike

"Oh ya I'm about to turn 19 here in 3 months."

I was relieved. The last thing I need is to be labeled a child molester. I made a mental not to always ask if the guy looked young, and I wasn't going to be shy about asking for ID to make sure. Ya I'm really paranoid about that shit.

Me

"So were you all planning on hanging out here all day?"

My guys

"Oh ya!"

James

"If that's what you want that is?"

Me

"Sounds great to me. You all hungry?"

My guys

"Starving!"

Me

"Ok let me see what I've here."

Mike

"We can just have something delivered if you want."

Me

"Actually while I'm getting breakfast going will one of you run to the liquor store a few blocks away and pick up some more stuff? Just take pics of the bourbon and whiskey bottles, and get 2 of each. And what ever else you all want or see that looks good, not cheap shit either, keep it to the top 2 shelves, got it?"

They both nodded. I handed them my credit card.

James

"Uhhh, no we got this."

Me

"Well take this anyway and split it. The whiskey and bourbon will easily be over $100."

Mike

"Ok, we'll pick up everything else."

This was ok with me. They got dressed and headed out the door. This afforded me some time alone. So I could go to the bathroom, shower, etc. I dried off, put on a good bra and my t-shirt and shorts. If I'm cooking I don't want anything splattering on me and burning.

I started some sausages in a pan, and cracked a dozen eggs, beat them for scrambled eggs. Tending to the sausages and heating the pan for the eggs, I saw James' car pull back in the parking lot out the sliding glass door, that I'd pulled the vertical blinds back on and opened to let in some fresh air. If you classify the air in L.A. as 'fresh' that is. I then started the eggs as I expected them to come right back inside. But they didn't. This was odd. Did they ghost on me with my credit card? I started to get really pissed. I texted James.

Me

"Thought I saw you pull in.

About 10 minutes went by. I had pulled huge amount of eggs out so they didn't burn. James finally answered.

James

"We did. Had to swing by my place real quick, will be there shortly."

This made me feel better mostly due to the trust I had developed in them coupled with the fact that he did answer. About 15 minutes went by and the front door opened. James stuck his head in.

James

"You did say to just walk in if you were expecting me right?" he asked to make sure it was still ok.

Me

"Ya that's fine. I was getting concerned when you all didn't come back for a while." As they both walked in carrying a box from the liquor store and sitting it on the floor next to the wall.

Mike

"Ya we wanted to stop by James' place real quick."

Me

"Ok, mind if I was what for?"

With that they both opened and pulled down their pants. Looking down at their cocks, they'd shaved completely bald.

James

"We thought you'd like this as you're completely bald down there as well."

I felt bad about thinking they ghosted on me.

Me

"Oh. Yes that's really nice, and yes I do prefer it." I said with appreciation.

"Ok breakfast is drying out." I said as I pulled the bowl of eggs out of the oven along with the plates where I was keeping them all warm.

I really hate hot food on a cold plate, the food gets cold so damn fast. Also bringing the sausages I was keeping warm on the stove, I sat all of it on the serving counter with the plates and cutlery. They both got a pretty big helping of eggs, as I expected. There was enough left over for me, actually the perfect amount.

We sat around and chatted about general stuff, life, work etc. James asked me if I'd told Mike my views on sex? So I explained how I viewed it as fun, feeling great, and something you did with friends like tennis, hiking, scuba diving, going to a baseball game and the like.

Mike

"Oh, so you have other friends that you also do this with?"

Me

"There've been a couple one time encounters, and one other guy that there's been more than once. But you all are the guys I've spent the most time with."

Mike

"Ok, obviously there's some concern there."

Me

"Well I'm really strict on condoms as you all have seen. But if you all would rather not use them I'd ask that we all get an STD test as I'm pretty comfortable with you all. As long as you agree to use condoms with anyone else, as I will also."

James and Mike both agreed. With that I got up and started to clear the table. They both stopped me, and insisted they would clean up. There was no way I was going to argue with that. As they did I walked back into my bedroom, got some more fresh towels and took all my clothes off again. I started laundry hurriedly and went back to the living room.

Spreading another beach towel out on the couch for naked butts to sit on, I sat down and turned on the TV. Starting an episode of Family Guy my guys finished the dishes, pans, and cleaned the stove and counters. Wow they did a great job! Including drying and putting everything away as they figured out what each cabinet had in it.

Walking around the corner back into the living room they both stopped and stared.

Me

"I figured if you all were staying the day as well that I'd end up naked anyway? I was hoping I was right."

Mike

"Yes, but the sliding door and blinds are open."