Sarah's Journey Ch. 032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh hell, I hadn't even thought about that. I got up to close them both and was stopped by James.

James

"Let me get that. I don't want you standing there naked for everyone that passes by to see."

I hadn't really thought about that either as I was more looking forward to the rest of the day. James closed up the door and blinds. Looking back over at Mike, and his shaved smooth pelvic area, he was already naked with his clothes laid over a dining table chair. Walking over to the couch, his cock bouncing the whole way, he sat down next to me. James turned around to witness this and did the same.

So there we all were sitting on the couch naked watching Family Guy. I reached out, grabbed both their cocks and started stroking them slowly and lazily as I watched TV. Within a minute or 2 they were both completely hard again and ready to go.

This was so awesome! But I wanted to finish watching Family Guy, yes I really love that show, it fits my attention span. Finishing up the cartoon, I leaned over to my right and started sucking Mikes dick. James found something else to watch on TV, then started playing with my pussy and fondling the expanse of my breasts that I was laying on like a couple of exercise balls at a gym. James began fingering my pussy gently. Then he got up, I assumed to get a condom. I quickly buried Mikes cock as far as it would reach and swallowed a few times, loving his reaction every time. That surprised jump.

I just pulled his hard cock out of my mouth when James was walking back to the couch. He did have a condom in his hand getting ready to tear it open. I told him to stop. James had a look of confusion, wondering if I wasn't going to let him fuck me, or if I wanted him to without a condom, as happened to occur 3 days earlier. Walking past him and taking the condom out of his hand he stood motionless except for turning to watch me. Putting the condom back in the box, I opened the variety pack of condoms. I'm not sure but I think there were 9 different types in the box. Selecting one that looked interesting, I think it was one with ribs, I handed it to James as I walked past him again.

Picking up a fresh beach towel and laying it over the yoga mat that was still on the table from last night, I laid down again and spread my legs.

Me

"Lets see what that one is like." I said to James with a smile.

James just opened it, then unrolled it all the way down his freshly shaved dick and surrounding area. Looking at his dick as he walked over taking position between my legs that were spread eagle with my feet up in the air so that I could hang part of my ass over the edge. He leaned over holding himself up on the table as it was a bit short for total comfort due to his height, or Mikes for that fact, I'd guess it is about 18" tall.

James used a little lube on me, then slid the head in me. I could tell he was really wanting to just start hammering away at my pussy.

Me

"Don't get all gang busters ok, this isn't a pound fest, I want to actually see what these are like without my pussy being hammered mercilessly."

James

"Ok, got it."

Me

"You don't have to go slow like last night but just don't go crazy."

Winking at me he slowly but firmly filled my vagina with all of his half foot of cock. I tried to pay attention to how the condom made his shaft feel as it slid in and out of me. Mike sitting on the couch paying more attention to us that what was on TV was obviously enjoying the show and patiently waiting his turn with his half foot long cock standing straight up like a flag pole.

Turning my attention back to James' cock and watching in between my breasts in the 'viewing valley' I was paying attention to him sliding in and out of me a bit quicker but still gently and about the perfect speed. As I laid there evaluating how his cock felt with the different condom on, it really didn't seem all that noticeably different.

Me

"Hey Mike, would you mind putting on one of the regular blue ones?" Pointing to the counter.

Mike

"Absolutely! I'd love to!" he said with a huge smile and obvious enthusiasm.

James

"Does it not feel good?"

Me

"It doesn't feel bad but also not that much different either."

Mike quickly had a condom rolled on his still hard cock. Noticing his shaved bald region as well, I will say that shaving completely does make a guys cock look bigger.

Me

"Ok, tag out." I said looking up at James. I was met with a bit of a confused look.

"Like in a WWF wrestling tag team match?" Being a bit surprised they didn't get the reference without explanation.

Authors Note:

I don't care what anyone says even the World Wildlife Foundation. It's still the WWF to me and not the WWE. I'm all about protecting wildlife, but on this point, fuck them.

They both got it at that point. James held up his hand, and Mike slapped it. As soon as he did, James pulled his half foot of cock out of my guts, only to be replaced my Mikes half foot on cock being pushed right back in.

I could feel a bit of a difference but it didn't seem like much. I had really expected more to be honest. I watched Mike fuck my pussy like James had been trying to really pay attention to the difference.

Me

"Ok tag out again."

They slapped hands and Mikes cock was replaced with James' again almost without missing a beat. There was a bit of a difference but it seemed surprisingly slight. This was a little of a let down, then again maybe it was me for some reason.

Me

"Tag out."

Again without missing a beat Mikes cock replaced James'. This was really nice to not have much time in between so I could really try to tell the difference. There wasn't much difference in my guys, both were pretty much the same width so the stretch felt the same. James is about 1/2" longer than Mike, and while noticeable when it's planted inside me in either hole it didn't make a significant difference. This made them the perfect guys to test these out with. I went on having them 'tag out' every couple of minutes for probably the better part of half an hour. I was just glad neither had cum yet.

Me

"Hmmm, not really much of a difference. Lets try alternating every stroke. James tip to balls, pull out then Mike tip to balls and just keep going like that for a while. Sound doable?"

Mike

"Might take a minute to get into a rhythm but ya I think we can do that." he said looking over at James who agreed.

With that each took an ankle in their hand and pulled me apart like a turkey wishbone. I was really glad I'd been doing yoga 3-4 times a week and stretching before and after class. With my legs held apart at about 120 degrees, I told them they could go further and it won't hurt. They slowly pushed my legs further apart until they were pretty close to if not at 180 degrees, feet straight apart.

With this James stepped between my legs that were held in the air basically doing the splits, which I could feel stretching my pussy lips and my opening a bit. As he did he stuck his cock in me slowly to his balls, then pulled out just as slowly. When he was out of me and stepped to the side Mike turned and stepped in front of my pussy that was unmistakably on display, Mike slowly stuck his cock in me and pulled out just like James did. After a few times doing this they got into a pretty good rhythm and were speeding up.

Me

"Slow down a bit guys, you all had a good pace a bit ago. I am trying to pay attention to the difference. But you all getting into a rhythm and getting faster is fantastic and I'll make note of how great that is as well." The idea of having 2 guys alternating stuffing my pussy with their cocks to the balls was really erotic as well. It was a total accident that I discovered that. Again I asked myself if there was anything that wasn't erotic to me.

James

"Ok, sure."

They slowed down a bit and it was a perfect pace. I really tried to pay attention to the difference in the feeling of a normal condom wrapped dick, to a dick wrapped in a ribbed condom. After maybe 5 minutes of this I asked them to do 2 strokes each time. This helped to stimulate my pussy and vagina so I could continue to try and pay attention to the difference.

This continued for another 5 maybe 10 minutes. I could tell a slight difference but nothing overly apparent. I wondered if I was just too tight and was flattening the ribs as they were shoved past my opening. With my guys I felt a pretty substantial stretch every time they forced their cocks in me and I felt my opening snap down on their shafts after they got the heads of their dicks past it.

I mentioned this to my guys and Mike said that he thought I should still be able to feel it on the inside. I hadn't thought about that, as I was just concentrating on my opening where my hymen used to be. I could tell a difference that was more obvious than just at my opening. As my guys continued to trade off with 2 slow strokes each it got a bit more obvious and did feel different. Not necessarily all that much better but different.

Me

"Ok, I can tell some difference up inside my vagina now that I'm paying attention to that instead of just my opening that you all are stretching every time you go in." "How are you all doing?"

Mike

"I'm fantastic!"

James

"Yep, like we'd be anything else."

Me

"I meant as far as getting close to cumming?"

James

"Well I can feel myself getting close, or edging, but the switching off is just holding me close."

Mike

"I'm not really close, but it wouldn't take very long that's for sure."

Me

"Well I definitely don't want to waste any condoms." I said with a mischievous smile. "If you think you can go for a few more rounds gets get you guys finished up and try a different one. Mike how about you going first, since you've got the normal condom, and you're further away from cumming."

Mike

"Sure."

With that James stepped back and Mike held both my ankles in his hands still stretching my legs wide apart which definitely afforded complete access to my stretched apart pussy lips. I asked James to hold my legs apart instead of Mike, as it just seemed like a good idea so he wasn't just standing there doing nothing. As he walked over to the left side of the table he was leaning over trying to hold my legs as far apart as he could.

Me

"Can you just straddle me and stand over me?" I asked as Mike was already stabbing me with his big cock.

James

"Ya that'll work better."

With that he swung his right leg over the table, and me, grazing my boobs in the process. This put him right over my face as I'm pretty short. His dick was laying in between my boobs. I pulled his dick down a little further and pressed the sides of them together firmly sandwiching his still hard and condomed cock between them. James lowered himself a little as I massaged my gigantic tits around his cock. This put bis balls right in my face, so I did the only logical thing I thought of, I opened my mouth and started massaging his balls with my tongue and lips, sucking and releasing gently almost like I was stroking them like his dick. He seemed to like this well enough but I didn't want to stimulate him too much.

I did want my guys to get off, my pussy just seeming to be the best tool I had to make that happen. But also being a bit selfish I didn't want either of them to finished too quickly. As Mike was more forcefully and quickly fucking my pussy I felt an orgasm building, it wasn't but a few seconds before I came. It wasn't a big orgasm like some I'd had recently, but it was nice and there wasn't any pain from being extremely violent.

Making sure not to hurt James' balls that I had in my mouth as far as they would go, I was licking the underside of his dick with a mouth full of balls, I'd never tasted condom before it actually wasn't bad but I'm not going to open one just to suck on it. As my breasts were so over sized for my frame it's really easy to push them right up to my chin and further if you try, I was easily able to keep his dick between them with his balls in my mouth as he wasn't super long I did have to press them up toward my face while I was sticking my tongue out to lick the under side of his dick.

As my orgasm happened I felt Mikes cock pulse and start spewing cum out of it. This kicked off another small orgasm. As Mike finished cumming while holding him self buried in me as far as he could, he pulled his long cock out of me and went to the bathroom to clean up. I let go of my breasts and opened my mouth to release James' balls while pushing up on his legs to stand him up straight.

Not wanting to have my pussy empty any longer than possible. I told him to get right in me now. He obliged and swung his leg back over me, again dragging it across my breasts because they stand up so much. Quickly he got in position, grabbed my right ankle again pulling my legs as far apart as his arms would allow. Even though my legs are short as am I they weren't spread as far apart as before.

I felt James' now ribbed cock plunge in me all the way up in to my guts. With my legs held apart like this, both of my guys were able to get them selves further inside me. This time James' dick went deeper than I'd felt anything go in me before. I could feel him stretching my vagina longer instead of mostly wider.

It was really obvious to me that he was stretching my insides to make more room for the additional length having my legs out of the way was allowing. I've been told this hurts most women but while it was a bit uncomfortable it hit a spot that triggered an orgasm the second he crashed into the end up in my guts. I started to cum, and reached down for his hips to hold him that deep inside me. I could tell he knew I was cumming from how my pussy was clenching around his cock.

After about 30-45 seconds my vagina finally stopped spasming around his cock and I felt the stretch he provided recede a little bit. As he kept fucking me I could feel the tip of his cock pummeling the end of my newly elongated vagina. It was pretty obvious in how it felt in my tummy as well.

About then Mike came back, straddled me like James did and grabbed my ankles spreading my legs wider as they had been earlier. This only made James feel that much better. I loved how he felt as he was a bit longer than Mike. You couldn't really tell just by looking unless they were right next to each other, but when they're shoved up inside me, my guts can definitely tell the difference.

As I did the same to him that I did James, massaging his now mostly soft dick between my massive tits, and sucking his balls into my mouth massaging them, while licking the underside of his dick, he started to get hard again. I noticed that I liked the feeling of something swelling and pushing parts of me open with it. I could feel this between my breasts and liked the sensation.

James was hurriedly fucking my pussy and in a few more minutes I felt his cock going off as well. I loved that feeling and it caused at least a small almost orgasm. James finished dumping his load in me with the ribbed condom still on then pulled his dick out and headed to the bathroom as well.

Mike slowly and gently brought my legs back together and I lowered them to the floor as my ass hung over the edge of the table still. I let go of my tits and took his balls out of my mouth. With this he knew I wanted to get up and moved from above me to help me sit up. I spent a minute sitting there catching my breath before James came back and I took my turn in the bathroom to clean up. I'm a bit of a clean freak especially about personal hygiene.

I also changed out the laundry from the washer to the dryer, and started the next load of laundry in the washer.

So my beach balls of tits entered the living room with me about a foot behind them.

My guys were sitting on the couch, still naked watching TV and drinking waters.

They looked over with huge smiles.

Me

"Ok so what's next?"

James

"Ummm, well we can head to the park to get out for a bit or something."

Me

"Oh, I was more talking about what's the next type of condom in the variety pack you guys want to try?"

Both of their eyes lit up!

Mike

"I'm pretty sure we're cool with that as well."

Me

"So are you all ready yet or do you still need a bit of time?"

James

"After as many times as I've cum in less than 24 hours I'm taking a little longer to recover this time."

Mike

"Ya hate to admit it but me also."

Me

"Do you all have any Viagra with you?"

James

"No."

Me

"What about at your place down the sidewalk?"

James

"Not there either. I've never needed it. Then again I haven't ever had a weekend like this either."

Me

"Oh, well you might call your doc to see if you can get a prescription."

That comment was designed to let them know that I intended to have them over for more times like this.

James

"I like that idea, and where this seems to be going!"

Me

"If I can find the bottle my ex had would you be ok with that?"

Mike

"I would sure!"

James

"Absolutely."

With that I turned to head back to my bathroom. I didn't pay attention and slapped the wall with my right tit, with a noticeable 'smack'.

Mike

"Oh damn are you ok?"

Me

"Ya it didn't hurt much. I do that if I'm not paying attention sometimes, I'm still getting used to these a bit."

Mike

"How long have you had them?"

Me

"I just a few months now."

Mike

"Wow and you're still getting used to them?"

Me

"I'm just glad I'm not knocking things over like lamps or glasses off the counter tops." "I guess a guy would have the same issue if they had options like we do and he went from 6" to something like 12" or 18"." I said.

I was being a bit extreme but for me it seemed like a similar experience, except over a bit longer time with the expanders an all. Also as I mentioned a guy with 12-18", I got instantly wet and felt my juices running down my legs. The thought of a 12-18" cock sent my pussy into full on gush mode, I swear it was like having your water break when pregnant. Then I thought back to the Brandon guy at work and the parking lot. That just fostered making me hornier.

I found the bottle and brought it to my guys. James opened it and there were 18 still left out of the original 20. As my marriage was very dry sexually my hopes of the Viagra making that better, really didn't.

Me

"How long do they take to kick in?"

James

"I've heard an hour."

Mike

"Break them in half to break the coating and they should work faster I'd think."

With that They each took one, broke it in half and swallowed it. I was curious to see if they still worked as they were a few years old. I was hoping so because being young, guys usually don't need much help getting hard. I went back to the laundry and took the dry clothes in to my room to fold later.

As I tossed them on a chair I noticed the seam of my sweater that I wore to work earlier in the week. Fuck! I exclaimed. As it was dry clean only and I mindlessly tossed it into the laundry with everything else. Picking it up I knew it was ruined and I was pissed as it was $75. As I picked it up, it shrank and looked like it was for a middle school or high school girl. With average sized breasts I might add.

I tried to stretch it a bit to see if it could be salvaged at all. It would cover me and I would wear it to work so it was fairly large to begin with. It stretched some but nowhere near back to the original size. James came in and asked if everything was ok. I showed him the sweater and explained what happened. He suggested to try to put it on as it might still go over my breasts. But I knew it would not ever be business appropriate again.

So I got it over my head and my arms through it, ya it was much tighter and smaller then before. James came over and helped stretch it out and down over my breasts. It only covered down to just below my areolas. And it felt like it was going to spring back over the tops of them. I started to walk to the bathroom to have a look at it in the mirror. I noticed James was starting to get bigger.