Sarah's Journey Ch. 032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

"The Viagra working that fast? It's only been 2-3 minutes."

James

"No, it's how that looks on you. Just fucking WOW!"

I continued toward the bathroom and only made it maybe 4-5 steps before it did slip completely off my breasts and was bunched up sitting on top of them. Well that wasn't going to be any good if I can't even walk with it. James saw this and seemed to really love it from the look on his face.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. James followed with his now swelling cock swinging noticeably. He stood behind me, reached around and stretched it down over my breasts again. He was able to stretch it a little further down below my areolas but not much. Looking in the mirror it did look fucking hot! I have to admit. There was probably 8" of tit below where it ended that was completely exposed. You could see all the way up into my cleavage from underneath. I loved how this showed off my ridiculously over sized breasts. I was technically disfigured by medical definition and they just looked even bigger because I was so small in the first place.

James

"Oh hells ya that's hot!" He said as I felt his cock starting to rise and touch my ass cheeks.

Me

"I do like how it looks I have to admit. But..." I trailed off as I stood up straight which pulled it up a bit then I inhaled and took a deep breath causing it to slip completely off and over the tops of my huge tits again.

I just looked at James in the mirror.

James

"You know I really don't see a problem here."

Me

"Well I can't have that happen in public. I might be able to hold it on with some garment tape though."

I took it off and left it on the bathroom counter. With that I turned to my right, reached back and grabbed James' partially swollen cock and pulled him behind me like it was a leash. He didn't complain, I didn't think he would. Back in the living room he told Mike that he had to see the sweater. I told them later, though. At was after noon around 1300 now.

Me

"So anything yet?"

Mike

"Starting to feel a little warmth down there."

James

"Me too."

Me

"So it's working then?"

James

"I think so."

Me

"Great that is fast! Mike do you want to pick the next special condom to try? James you get a regular one ok?

James

"Sure we can take turns." I wasn't sure if he meant trading condoms as we tried them or taking turns fucking me.

Mike

"Sure." As he got off the couch and headed over to the counter.

He dug around a bit and pulled out another ribbed one. I was a bit disappointed as the last one was as well and I wanted to try a different one. Mike asked how I was with that one. Looking at the package it was different. This one was Ultra Ribbed Armored. Well that sounded interesting. I hoped he'd be able to feel something.

Me

"Armor huh? That should be interesting, I hope you get some enjoyment out of it."

Mike

"Even if I can't feel a thing I will definitely enjoy it. I mean..." As he gestured to my breasts. "You can practically hide behind those things! How can I not? Besides if I can't feel anything it would take a really long time before I cum right?"

I hadn't thought of it like that. As I thought about that I will admit that the idea of being fucked constantly for hours on end sounded fucking fantastic! I was hoping that between the both of my guys that I would get just rekt today.

The 3 of us went back to the couch to let the Viagra fully kick in and get them propped up again. I had an idea, that again I have no clue where it came from it was just 'poof' there, I had Mike sit on the right end of the couch as usual, and James on the left but with him turned so his legs were on the couch toward mike and his back resting against the arm of the couch.

I usually sat in the middle but this time I laid down across them with my head in James lap and legs in Mikes lap. Like this not only were my breasts supported laying my side but Mike had easy access to my pussy to play with. And I could lay there, gently suck James' cock and play with it lazily kind of like petting a dog or cat while watching TV. We turned on the TV for a bit and were watching something.

Mike as I had hoped was gently playing with my pussy lips, so I raised my leg and sat it on top of the couch cushion behind Mike. This really opened my pussy up to make sure he had full and easy access. I was lazily licking James' cock and sucking it while playing with his balls and massaging them in my mouth. James was gently rubbing my breasts with really large circles feeling all around the circumference. They were both starting to recover and their cocks were inflating again. I was looking forward to them getting completely hard and testing out more condoms. As James was still running his hand around the circumference of my right breast he finally asked.

James

"I have to ask, how big are these?"

Me

"Well at the bra shop I was measured as a 34LL."

Mike

"Holy fuck. I had no idea they even made bras that big."

Me

"I do have to special order them, and they're not cheap."

James

"Well when you stand up with your arms to your sides you can see a pretty large amount sticking out on both sides."

Me

"Yes I know they are probably 6" wider than me when I stand like that with my arms at my sides. Thus I have to get in the shower one tit at a time or they will squish together in the door frame."

James

"Ya I noticed that. Doesn't that get annoying?"

Me

"But it's just one more thing in my daily life that I adapted to, and there are lots."

James

"But after a while I mean it has to grate on you."

Me

"It becomes automatic after a while. But look at it like this, would you complain if your dick was big enough that you had to stick it down your pant leg over half way to your knee?"

James

"Ok good point. That might be a curse though being that big."

Me

"Maybe; most women might be scared and not want to have sex with a guy that big, but hell I'd damn sure try until I got it all in me or I died which ever came first." With that picture in my head I felt a gush of juice spill out on Mikes hand.

Mike

"I guess that's a turn on for you then, considering how much you just squirted on my hand?"

I blushed a little

Me

"I have to admit that yes it's a massive turn on to me. But also is spending time with you guys and honestly you both are some of the biggest I've ever had."

Both looked a little surprised and with that, they were definitely hard again, James' cock was standing straight up as I slowly jerked him off and Mike had his fingers deep inside me.

Me

"Ok, ready to help me evaluate the 'Armored Ribbed' one?

Mike

"Hell yes I am!"

I sat up, James helping me with the 16 lbs of breasts I had to hoist up every time I get up. Mike grabbed the condom off the table at the end of the couch.

James got the normal blue packaged one and put it on the entertainment center next to the table I was on. I quickly ran down the hall to pee. Being reminded of my now tiny sweater. Back in the living room I happily laid down on the rectangular table that was about 18" off the ground. James was straddling me, and me resuming massaging his cock between my breasts and tongue massaging his balls as I sucked them both into my mouth.

I felt Mike put lube on my pussy, and I stopped tossing James' balls around in my mouth for a minute to pay attention to what was about to be stuck in me. I didn't even know what the thing looked like. As Mike rubbed the lube around with the tip of his cock I could feel the condom and it felt more ridged than the other. As he pushed the tip of his cock in me slowly I felt the first rib as it opened me wider and I closed around Mikes cock shaft as it went in me.

Me

"Ok that was noticeable!" I said from under James with his balls now resting on my chin.

Mike pushed in further. Again I felt my pussy get spread open a bit wider then snap down on Mikes shaft. He then in one smooth motion jammed his whole half foot of cock in me to his balls. It was like my pussy had been drug over the bumps on the highway when you pull off on the shoulder. Wow that was great! He then pulled his cock out of me and the same sensation backwards.

Me

"Oh God that's awesome!" I tried to say with James' balls now back in my mouth.

Mike then kept fucking my pussy with this ribbed gift from heaven! Damn was this thing awesome, I was being stretched wider open in pulses and having the ribs drug past my vagina by Mikes hard cock. I had James move off the top of me so I could see. I looked down between my tits, because I can't see much over them laying flat except the ceiling, and there was this cock with bulges around it and all the way down it's length. I watched as he started stabbing my pussy with his cock. It vibrated and stretched probably 10 times with every stroke.

I really started to react to this. After probably 10 minutes of this I needed to scream. I was laying there holding my legs as wide open as I could with my hands behind my knees with this thing rattling my pussy like an earthquake. I reached out to James, had him straddle me again except turned around. I tilted my head up and James grabbed the back of my head and stabbed my throat with his cock. This angle was horrible for sucking dick but it would muffle my screaming.

Pushing my head as far down on James' cock as I could comfortably I started screaming like I was being murdered. It was all I could do to not bite down on his cock as I continued to hyperventilate and scream bloody murder. James was firmly holding his cock in my mouth with his hands on the back of my head.

Mike was now pounding away at my pussy, it felt like I was being destroyed and I loved it! I was having what seemed like one continuous orgasm. Finally Mike came burying his cock to the balls inside me when he did. I was still breathing hard with James still in my mouth. I noticed I was sweating as well. I pushed James back and out of my mouth.

Me

"Get in me Now!" I demanded.

He grabbed the plain condom, rolled it down his cock all the time I was rubbing my clit feverishly. James hurried around to the end of the table and jammed his cock balls deep in me like he'd jumped from a second floor balcony. Still highly stimulated from the beating I just took, when I felt him sink balls deep in me, I arched my back in another almost painful orgasm and screamed. James put his hand over my mouth.

James

"Mike, hurry up man need you in here!"

Mike came running down the hallway.

Mike

"What man?"

James

"Dude help me keep her on the table."

Mike came over and pushed me back to the center of the table as I was still arching my back uncontrollably and screaming into his hand over my mouth. I felt like I was having a seizure practically.

James

"Cover her mouth."

Mike did as James went back to holding my legs up and apart. Mike came around straddling the table facing James and above my head. I reached up and grabbed his cock with an Iron grip that made him pry my hand off of it.

Mike

"Jesus dude what the fuck?" As James continued to feverishly hammer my pussy like a jack hammer.

Mike

"Dude slide her back."

They easily slid me back because of the towel under the yoga mat. James was now straddling the table that was now between his legs. Continuing to move me back with every time he crashed in to my pussy. Mike helped guide me straight, until my head was hanging backward over the table.

With my head tilted straight back like a sword swallower Mike pushed his cock in my mouth. It was only about half hard but it did the trick of keeping me quiet. I was again screaming bloody murder with Mikes rapidly hardening cock as the gag.

James kept just punishing my pussy with his cock. The severity of that orgasm was lessening and I could at least lay flat now. I was still moaning with Mikes cock now completely hard again and the feeling of him swelling up and getting bigger in my mouth only heightened the whole experience.

I felt James grab my hips, his cock swell, and then explode deep in my guts that he had been rearranging for the last 20 minutes. I had my arms around Mike clutching his ass cheeks to keep his cock all the way in my mouth as I screamed again from the feeling of James' cock just exploding inside me.

James finally finished cumming and just stayed there buried in me, breathing hard. I could feel the sweat from him dripping on me, even that made me shiver a little bit with every drop that hit me. My entire body was electric. I could feel James softening as my Vagina continued to shudder around his cock.

Finally James pulled out, and went to clean up. When he did I let go of Mikes ass, and pulled his cock out of my throat. As I looked up at him, seeing him look down to make sure I was ok, I almost grunted and in a strained tone just said "More!"

Mike slid me back to the other end of the table with my ass just over the edge for maximum penetration. He stepped over to the condoms, looked back at and asked, "Which one?". I looked up at him almost angrily and again, probably sounding possessed like the girl in 'The Exorcist', I growled "MORE!" as my whole body was still shaking from the last avalanche of orgasms.

I have no idea what Mike grabbed but it was on his dick in a flash. It was like he ran toward me and slammed into my pussy with full force impaling me with his dick.

I screamed at the top of my lungs! Mike hurriedly grabbed a kitchen towel that was near by and jammed it in my mouth.

To be continued...