Sarah's Journey Ch. 034

Story Info
034 Just Hang’n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 4.
9k words
4.75
3.7k
0

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

034 Just Hang'n on a Friday night with My Guys. Pt 4

James finally came, I felt it but I'd had so many orgasms by changing what I was thinking about I was just a pile of mush.

I was really fascinated with how the 'free use' attitude I had affected me and my orgasms. I loved it, it's like I could orgasm on command. I just laid there still shaking and quivering gently, not severely like before.

James

"You ok, want me to help you up?"

Me

"No, I just need a minute."

It took me a few minutes to get up and to the couch to sit down. James came back from the bathroom and looked at me. He turned around and brought back a wash cloth and cleaned up the quivering mound that was my pussy that just felt like a pile of pudding to me by now. As I sat there just wiped out by this time I noticed it was after midnight. No wonder I'm so damn tired in addition to how my day went.

Me

"I'm wiped out guys. I'm going to go to bed."

Mike

"So like last night is that cool or not tonight?"

He was referring to them both fucking me while I was asleep after alcohol and a sleeping pill Friday night.

Me

"Hey I'm taking another sleeping pill so I'm going to be out. If you want to go for it." This again really turning me on. "Just remember condoms and lube."

James was still standing there after cleaning me up. His cock was definitely pointing South, so I figured he was done as well despite the Viagra. Mike though hadn't been drinking for the last couple of hours, being 18, and having had 2 Viagra through the day his cock was getting hard again after I told him I was ok with letting them fuck me while I was asleep.

I quickly emptied my bourbon glass, between 2-3 shots worth I'd guess. I got up and headed to the bathroom. Cleaning up a little, and put some of the skin cream on my pussy, taking a sleeping pill again, I knew I would sleep but didn't think I would if they did come back here needing somewhere to stick a hard on. I put on my sports bra to give the girls some support and my muscles a rest. I didn't even bother with panties, honestly, because I was hoping to be woken up to morning wood inside me.

As Mike was hard when I walked back here I pretty much figured he'd have at me, so I put a couple of towels down on the bed. With that I laid down and almost immediately started to drift off, the alcohol was really effecting me and the sleeping pill should hit in about 20 minutes.

I got under my thin blanket, had my DA turn the lights off and closed my eyes. It couldn't have been a minute until I felt the blanket get gently pulled back and me rolled over on to my back. Like I figured it was Mike.

Me

"Damn, really?"

Mike

"Oh, you said it was ok. Are you not..."

Me

"No, hon it's ok I'm just amazed that you're hard again after last night and all day."

Mike

"I know. I'm usually horny all the time. At work I will sometimes go to the mens room and jerk off 5 or more times a day?"

Me

"Or More?" With surprise.

Mike

"Ya one day it was really bad and in 8 hours I had to jerk off 12 times just so I didn't walk around with a boner in my pants. So that and the Viagra." He shrugged.

"I've never taken Viagra before but I like it. Only thing is it's been a couple of hours and I'm so hard it hurts."

I sleepily and bleary eyed reached down and grabbed his cock. He already had a condom on but amazingly he was hard again, like steel rod like hard, even the tip felt like it was hard as well. I couldn't believe this kid, Jesus he would set a world record or something I swear!

Me

"Damn! Ok. have at it, that sleeping pill shroud hit soon and I'll probably be out like a light."

With that I spread my legs to let Mike get his unbelievable erection access to the wreck that I was sure my pussy was. I mean what the hell I don't think it can get any more rekt, right? As Mike climbed on top of me I felt him stick his cock in me and it was like being penetrated with a dildo made out of glass, it was completely hard with no give at all.

He slowly started to fuck my pussy almost out of desperation, because he said his dick was so hard it hurt. I could believe it, hell I remember him going in and holding still with all of him inside me and I could feel his heart beat in his dick with my pussy! I laid there with him gently fucking my pussy that wasn't hungry any more but more worn out. Surprisingly I wasn't sore anymore, his cock felt more like a gently massage. A gentle massage with a piece of steel but never the less it actually was turning out to be relaxing to me oddly enough.

He was staying slow, non-jarring, and smooth. I figured he wouldn't cum any more but even slowly like this after ling enough he might. I started to drift off as the sleeping pill took effect. Along with the gentle rocking back and forth like I was in a back yard swing.

I remember having a dream that I was getting bigger like I was pregnant but I wasn't. I went to work and people asked if I was pregnant, and I said yes because I didn't want them to think I was getting fat. I didn't show much at all but it looked like I was either 2-3 months pregnant or had gained weight in my tummy. I remember being upset in the dream because I work so hard to not get fat. It was like I was just bloating for no apparent reason, I wasn't pregnant, it wasn't an Alien, I was just bloated like really bad.

I woke up with a bit of a jerk. I felt pinned to the bed, I did feel bloating. I opened my eyes, there was Mike lightly resting on top of me. It took me a few seconds to snap to and get my bearings. Once I did I knew exactly what was happening. Mike still had his cock in my pussy. But he'd gone soft as he was asleep as well. The bloating-filling feeling was his cock getting hard with morning wood.

I loved the feeling of having a cock swell up whether it's in my hand, mouth, between my tits, or in my pussy. And this was really great to wake up to. I laid there legs still spread with Mike growing inside me. I could feel him getting longer and wider, pushing me apart. God was this great! I slowly wrapped my legs around him as they were still pretty and sore from being spread open for I don't know how long but the sun was up.

He'd pulled his legs up and was resting on them almost like he was paying prayers in a Tibetan monastery, so he didn't fall asleep and lay all his weight on me, and my boobs that were already pressed wide by the weight of him that was laying on me. I just laid there with my legs around him enjoying the feeling of his cock inflating inside me until it stopped getting bigger and finished getting hard. Wow I'm going to want that to happen more often!

I looked over at the clock, it was about 0930, so I'd actually gotten about 10 hours of sleep, it felt really good, in addition to what was sticking in me.

Mike was snoring softly with his head next to mine, he was even drooling a little on my shoulder. For some reason I thought that was cute. He'd been hard for a few minutes now and I was making sure to hold him in me with my legs, besides it felt good to move them. I laid there really still and tried to pay attention, I could feel his cock jump just a little bit with his heart beat. I don't know why this seems so cool to me but it does. I was discovering so much that I never even knew existed about sex. I was really making up for the 15 years in a really dry marriage.

Lying there I tried to squeeze with my muscles like doing a kegel. I'd never really done them before but knew what they were and how to do them. It's kind of like working out for vaginal muscles. I'd try to grip his cock and make my muscles contract like they do when I orgasm. This took a few tries and I sort of got the hang of it. Working to time them with his heart beat I made a game out of it. This had to be the stupidest thing ever I thought to myself. But what else was I going to do with a still sleeping guy on me with his morning wood shoved up inside me to his balls.

I wasn't very good at this as I hadn't ever really practiced before. It took some concentration and I couldn't do it very fast. Even asleep his heart beat was faster than I could do them. But every 4-5 pulses I felt from his cock I'd try to squeeze at the same time. It started to seem a little like fishing I might get it timed right, I might not.

Then I'd try to squeeze right before and hold it while he pulsed in my pussy. All this felt good to me so I assumed it did to him as well. I started to wonder if I could orgasm by doing this, or if I could get a guy off just by trying to squeeze his dick with my vagina. This sounds like something that would be fun to practice.

Mike started stirring and woke up. I squeezed with my legs a bit to ensure he stayed where he was with his throbbing morning wood buried up in me.

Me

"Good morning sleepy head." I said with a smile.

Mike

"Oh hey ya this is a great morning." As he got his bearings and remembered what was going on and became aware that he was buried balls deep in me.

Me

"Ya I wasn't complaining about waking up like this. I've never felt a cock go from soft to hard in me before. That was new and pretty nice."

Mike

"I'm glad you liked it, sorry I wasn't awake to feel that as well. But this is feeling pretty good to me right now."

Me

"So this is what you guys call morning wood?"

Mike

"Yep." He said as he bounced his pelvis into mine a little moving his cock along with it.

Me

"You wake up to this every morning?"

Mike

"Yep, and I'm usually so hard it hurts, and the first thing I have to do..."

I cut him off.

Me

"Jerk off?"

Mike

"Yep."

Me

"How is your morning wood feeling this morning? It feels pretty great to me."

Mike

"Oh ya this is nice!"

Me

"I meant does it hurt?"

Mike

"Yes like every morning."

Me

"I thought so, I can feel your heart beat in your cock. It pulses with your heart beat."

Mike

"Ya I can watch it jump when I'm really hard."

Me

"Well want to take care of that morning wood without having to jerk off this morning?" I said with a wry smile.

With that he leaned up, I put a bit more lube on us to get things going again, and he began stroking his cock in and out of me. He leaned up grabbed my gigantic tits being held up with the sports bra, with his hands, that looked tiny when holding them, and was fucking away at my pussy picking up speed. He closed his eyes and grunted, his cock swelled as usual and again the feeling of him cumming in my pussy sent me into an orgasm. Not a huge orgasm because he came in less than 30 seconds.

Mike

"Oh sorry about that. Ummm, ya that was fast."

Me

"I don't mind, from what I've seen you'll be ready again in 5 minutes anyway."

He pulled his cock out of me and headed for the bathroom for clean up. I got in the shower and washed off. Mike followed. Walking into the front room now naked as I tossed the sports bra on the bed. James was asleep on the couch. Also with morning wood. I thought about this for a second, then went back and asked Mike.

Me

"Hey if I woke James up like I did both of you yesterday, would it be a bad idea to be athletic about it, or slow and easy?"

Mike

"Oh, go rodeo that shit!" He said laughing.

I breezed through the kitchen grabbing a condom and lube on the way. Gently peeling back the blanket to expose James' hard cock also afflicted with morning wood I opened the condom, slowly rolled it down his shaft. Applying some lube to me and to him as well, I climbed above him, held his cock gently trying not to wake him up. I lowered myself down to get him lined up and then dropped my pussy down on his cock and buried it in me. Immediately his eyes flew open and he jerked awake. But I was already jumping up and down as fast as I could engulfing his cock with my pussy.

It didn't hurt when he went in me like it usually did, maybe Mike being in me all night did stretch me out a bit. I continued to hammer his cock with my pussy while he was still getting his bearings. I probably had stabbed my pussy with his cock less than 10 times, and he tensed up, arched his back, and dumped a load in me. I could imagine his cock just spraying cum out the end of it first thing as he woke up with his morning wood being attended to by my pussy.

I ground down on him forcing his ass into the couch cushion, he grabbed my hips and bucked upwards bouncing me on his dick as he continued to dump squirt after squirt of jizz way up inside me. I didn't even have time to orgasm from the stimulation even the pulsing of his cock that I loved so much. He came in maybe 8-10 seconds. He finished with a surprised look on his face. After catching his breath he looked up at me. I was leaned back and actually just sitting straight up.

James

"Hey Sarah?"

I leaned forward to look down at him.

Me

"Morning." I said with a huge smile, still firmly planted on his cock.

James

"Ok was just checking."

Ma

"Checking what?"

James

"I couldn't see your face or head, all I saw was these gigantic tits. I mean I literally could not see your entire head because of them."

This gave me a bit of a tingle as I got up dislodging him from my somewhat happy pussy. They both got off this morning, I was hoping they would stay long enough to make sure I did as well.

I was feeling unusually turned on today. Not sure if it was all the activity of the last few days but I was wet all that day. So I asked my guys since it's Sunday when they'd need to leave. I assured them I was ok with them staying a while but I do need to get some laundry folded and put away. So around 1600 I'd definitely need to start that.

Then something occurred to me.

Me

"If neither of you are 21 how'd you buy alcohol?"

James

"I am pretty close to 21, and I'm friends with one of the guys at the liquor store."

Me

"Ok, I was wondering about that."

Mike

"Ya you'd probably like him, hes a pretty big guy and at the gym a lot."

Me

"I do like big muscular men!" I said with a smile, standing there in the kitchen still naked.

James and Mike had both cleaned up as we chatted they stood on the opposite side of the bar counter top. We discussed breakfast and I ended up putting clothes on and making eggs, sausages, and biscuits from a can. After I was done cooking we sat at the table eating and chatting.

Mike

"So you're dressed. Should we also get dressed?"

Me

"No I just want something on so I don't get burnt when cooking. Or eating if I drop something because it will land right on the top of my breasts and I can't wear any of my clothing that shows cleavage."

James

"I'd imagine all of your clothing shows cleavage."

Me

"True most does. But I do have a few things like this shirt that I can fit in. As well as work clothes that don't advertise by breasts, but it's not like I can hide them."

We finished breakfast and my guys did dishes again. I liked this fringe benefit, a lot. I sat on the couch turned on the TV then went to get the laundry that still needed folding. I sat down on a towel because I didn't want carpet fuzz in my vagina and started folding laundry. Mike and James came in a few minutes later, still naked as I was now also, they sat on the couch. I tossed them towels and had them sit on them.

They watched TV for a bit as I continued to fold clothes with some difficulty caused by the sheer amount of space my breasts take up.

Me

"Hey guys, I'd like to chat about something I've recently read about."

James

"Sure." He said, turning the TV volume down some.

Me

"So the thing about me taking a sleeping pill, with alcohol which is stupid I know, and telling you all that you can do whatever while I'm asleep.

Mike

"Ya that's way fuck'n cool!"

Me

Giggling. "Well for some weird reason that's a turn on for me. I dug around a bit and there is a fetish called 'free use'. I think that might be what I have." As I sounded like my fetish was some sort of disease.

James

"Ok." As he picked up his phone.

"Let me look it up as well."

After reading a couple of paragraphs about it he and Mike had a good idea of what I was talking about.

Mike

"This sounds pretty awesome. I've never even heard of this."

James

"Me either. But it does sound cool."

Me

"There's a lot of abuse and degrading stuff out there where this fetish is concerned. I'm way not going to have that; that's a huge turn off."

James

"I can totally see that."

Mike

"Yeah me too."

Me

"So you all don't think that's just weird of me?"

James

"Hey everyone has fetishes. I love breasts that are just huge like yours, they're absolutely perfect!"

Mike

"Yep me also, I really love huge breasts. I probably have other fetishes I just don't know what they are yet." He said with a shrug.

James

"So is this something that you want to pursue?"

Me

"Ya I think so."

Mike

"I'm pretty sure that we can help you with that." Grinning ear to ear.

James

"Definitely!" With an equally huge grin.

Me

"Also I want you all to know that I do have other partners as well."

Mike

"Oh, ok." In a somewhat surprised tone.

James

"I kind of thought you might considering how open you are about sex."

Me

"I do have them use condoms as disease is a concern. I'd like you all to get tested as will I so we don't have to use condoms. If you're ok with that?"

James

"Heck ya! But pregnancy..." He trailed off inquisitively.

Me

"I've got an implant that takes care of that for 5 years." Showing the under side of my arm and holding the skin tight to show the outline of the implant.

James

"Well ok then. I can get tested tomorrow I think."

Mike

"I can probably do that this week."

Me

"I think we should get tested every so often as I expect you all to also have other partners."

My Guys

"Ok."

James

"So when do you want to do this?"

Me

"Well there are times I obviously can't, video meetings, stuff like that, and when I have a serious thing with work that's critical. So not ALL the time. And if you're going to just drop by, text first."

Mike

"That sounds reasonable. So free use, but moderated as we live in the real world."

Me

"Yep."

James

"Ok then, this sounds great!"

Me

"But in the movies about this it's always the guy that gets to use the girls. I want this to go both ways." Are you all ok with that?"

James

"Gee let me think about that, hot woman with gigantic breasts, and a fantastic pussy wants the right to tell me to drop everything if I can so she can come and sexually use me. Ummm; ya, ya I'm pretty sure that's ok."

Me

Laughing. "Ok then, just no anal or cum on my face/hair if possible."

James

"No anal for me either."

Mike

Laughing. "Ya me too on that one."

Me

Laughing. "Ok I can respect that. So we can say no to something as well. I'm glad we're all understanding." I replied with a smile, as I was continuing to fold clothes.

It was With that James got up and poured himself a drink. I looked at the time, it was a little after 1100.

Me

"You know what, that sounds great, and you pour me one as well?"

James

"Sure, how much?"

Me

"Well I guess that depends on how long you all staying and what you all want to do."

With that James almost filled up my small glass that was about 6oz. Bringing it around the counter and over to me he conveniently stood there with his cock that had gotten hard again right in my face. As I leaned forward and reached up to get my glass I opened my mouth and stuck about half of his cock in it then leaned back and took a drink, and went back to folding clothes. James took a step back to not be in my way.

As I continued to fold clothes I noticed that Mike was getting hard again as well. 'Damn these guys are incredible' I thought to myself. I mean I knew young guys would get hard easily and quickly after cumming be ready again in no time. But seriously after the last couple of days they were still able to keep getting hard.