Sarah's Journey Ch. 034

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

"Did you 2 take a Viagra this morning?"

Mike

Grinning. "Well the bottle was just sitting there on the counter."

James

"Maybe?"

Well at least I knew what I was in for and how the next 4-6 hours were going to go. I sat there and just shook my head, but inside I was super excited and loving this. I really was loving my new life! I know the boobs had a lot to do with it, but hey it's a modern thing, and I was seriously enjoying myself. Maybe I was trying to make up for 15 years of almost no sex at all?

About then James walks up behind me with the exercise ball I have and says.

"Well since you said you love free use..." rolling the ball over to me.

I still had laundry that needed folding. But I asked for this, and yes it was erotic as hell. So I got up, laid over the ball with my tits over the front and more or less 'presenting' my pussy right to James. I picked up something to fold, as I felt James put lube on my pussy and I assumed his cock as well. I did look back to make sure he was using a condom, and he was. I just loved how respecting these guy were.

I started folding again when I felt James jam himself to his balls in me. Oh that got my attention, my eyes went wide, and I made a fairly loud 'Ohh" sound as I was forced open so fast and with no warm up since earlier, about 3 hours ago. James just held himself there for a few seconds and started going in and out of my pussy. I had never tried to fold clothes while being fucked before. This was kind of difficult honestly. After a few minutes I kind of got a system going, but I will say it was a lot easier with my breasts pointed down so I wasn't having to contend with them being in the way.

Me

"Mike, can you please move the other basket over here?" I asked as nonchalantly as I could with a guy bucking his cock in my pussy.

As Mike got up, proudly exposing his erection that I knew I was going to get also, he walked over to where I was his cock bobbing all the way. As he moved the laundry basket closer he gently lifted my head up and slid his cock in my mouth. Well after all this is what I asked for, and I was loving it. I was just folding laundry and started being used by my guys just because they felt like it.

Needless to say I couldn't fold laundry like this. I was just glad I put the folded piles in the empty basket or they'd be a mess again. I was there having 2 cocks pounding me from both ends while being rolled back and forth a short distance on the exercise ball James had me lay over so he could start fucking me.

After about 10 minutes of this Mike was about to cum, I can feel his cock swell and his balls tighten up. I reach for one of the smaller kitchen towels but can't reach it. Mike explodes in my mouth, and pumps quirt after squirt of cum in my mouth. I'm just glad he was still pretty empty. I push him back keeping my lips closed around his cock so it didn't dribble out, and point at the towel on the table.

Mike hands it to me and I spit the load of cum that his balls just dumped in my mouth into the towel. He was nice enough to take it and throw it in the dirty clothes basket along with almost all of the beach towels and kitchen towels that were now dedicated to this type of use.

Authors Note:

Yes I bought a set of different towels for the kitchen. As well as 3 more 24 packs of the original ones. At least I can easily tell them apart.

James still hasn't cum and is still fucking me from behind. So I start folding the next load of laundry. About 10 minutes into this James finally cums. It was pretty weak as he was still practically empty and didn't 'reload' as fast as Mike does. James grabs my hip bones and yanks me hard against him, I could feel his cock spasming deep in my pussy, this finally got me to orgasm as well.

James stopped cumming and slumped forward laying on my back with his cock still buried in my pussy. He was sweating and breathing hard. I just turned my head and said "Cardio." then turned back to folding clothes. After he caught his breath he got up and went to the shower. I continued folding clothes still resting on the exercise ball as it was actually comfortable. After a minute or so I started to lean up and was going to sit back down, but right as I started to lean up I feel Mike grab my hips from behind and ram his cock inside me.

I couldn't believe he was hard again. I mean he says he masturbates a lot, but damn. I guess the Viagra was working even though it was well over it's expiration date. I wondered what would happen with newer ones, I guess I should say I wondered what would happen to me. With newer pills for him and James.

As Mike was now taking James' place, replacing James' cock with his I was again just going along with it. I'd stopped folding clothes for a minute and thought about what was happening. I was just being used as a sex toy, they didn't even ask. They just came over and stuck their cocks in me. Just pick a hole and shove a cock in it, that's how the day was going now. Thinking about that made me cum hard, again squirting all over the cock that was now pounding my helpless pussy.

After recovering from that all the while Mike still assaulting my pussy with a half foot of hard dick I went back to folding clothes again. While I was concentrating on this I didn't really orgasm, Once in a while I might have a small one just out of being pounded relentlessly for so long. Since Mike had just came he wasn't going to for a while he said, even though he was hard again. Hell I'm not sure if he ever went soft.

I folded a few more clothes, then thought about how I was being used again by my guys like I'd told them was erotic to me. When I thought about that I would orgasm pretty quickly and they were fairly strong ones as well. I eventually finished with the laundry but Mike was still going full steam ahead.

Me

"Ok, I need a few minutes. I need to get up and move, as well as put of my clothes."

Mike

"Ok, sure." He said as he pulled his cock out of my pussy with a bit of a slurp sound as the head came out.

I was stiff after being in the same position for probably an hour, but it was a great hour and I wasn't complaining. I gingerly stood up and bent backwards to move my back, causing my boobs to point almost straight up to the ceiling. I could feel their weight on me and it really felt good to bend my back in the opposite direction for a little bit. Mike was standing by the counter with his cock still pointing at me as if it were saying "I'm not done with you yet!"

I picked up the baskets and walked down the hall way. I swear I felt like I was walking bowlegged. It actually hurt to try and close my legs together. This didn't surprise me as I thought about how much time I'd spent with them spread open for the weekend. Then it dawned on me, I'd been having sex literally all weekend. With breaks to eat and shower. I even got fucked while I was asleep. No wonder they hurt.

Walking back to the living room Mike immediately and politely told me "Back over the ball."

Me

"That's hurting my back." I said as I headed for the coffee table and knelt down laying over it supporting my self on my elbows.

Mike

"Oh sure, ok. Ya definitely want you comfortable."

Mike was getting into position behind me and again shoved a half foot of cock up into my guts. With that he settled into a pretty fast rhythm of fucking my pussy. I watched TV a bit. I looked around at Mike and he was looking at his phone as if he was just chill'n. He looked like he was trying to remain calm but keep up the rhythm. I figured that this was helping him not cum, as distraction makes me cum a lot less.

I looked around for my phone and asked James to get it for me. As he handed it to me I leaned up a bit, kissed the tip of his still soft cock and said "Thank you."

I also was surfing Facebook checked a few emails and generally was also trying to be completely dismissive of the fact that my pussy was getting hammered the whole time. This worked for a little bit, but when I did think about all that it triggered another orgasm. I didn't squirt but Mike did have to push a bit harder in order to get back in me for a few strokes as my vagina spasmed and clamped together.

Despite me cumming, Mike was still going. He was surprisingly good at the whole fucking while on his phone or watching TV. I was hoping James would be about the same. I reached over, picked up my Xbox controller and turned it on. I started a game and kind of got into it. I was constantly aware that I was being fucked and it felt good but the Xbox did provide some distraction. Every so often I'd stop and focus on the free use that is so damn erotic to me, and that I was playing a video game while Mike was on his phone. Both of us doing other stuff almost ignoring that I was being fucked, and Mike trying to ignore the fact that he was fucking me.

This continued and as I thought about it I would orgasm, and if I was distracted I wouldn't but it still felt fantastic. I was sore yesterday a bit on and off but so far not today. Right then with proper lube I felt like I could get fucked forever nonstop.

James

"Hey Mike can I get a turn?"

Mike

"Huh, what? Oh ya sure man."

James

"cool, you know it's been almost 2 hours right?"

Mike

"Oh shit! Really?"

I looked up at the clock and it was 1350hrs. Wow he was right Mike had been going for like an hour and 50 minutes. That was impressive! I guess he was finally empty and just couldn't cum any more. About then, I felt Mike pull his cock out of me, and James kneel down right where he was then replaced Mikes cock with his. There was only maybe a second between them and it was pretty seamless. With James now fucking my pussy I could feel his added length in my vagina, and it felt really good. I started to wonder if I was going to be a woman that really would get into really long guys, like Chris' buddy at work that he said is 10". The stretch is also painful but hurts so good.

I continued to sip my drink and play Xbox while James continued to pound my pussy with his balls slapping my clit every time he thrust in me. A bit later Mike showed back up with his cock limp, probably because it wasn't being stimulated. He went to get another drink and I asked for a refill. As he brought it back over I paused my game as he approached. Handing me my drink I took a pretty long drink before sitting it down. Mike was still there in front of me, holding his cock and waiving it in my face. He then started rubbing the tip of it across my lips.

Taking the hint I put down my controller off to the side, opened my mouth, sucked his soft cock into my mouth. Him stepping a bit closer I was able to gently put both his balls in my mouth. This surprised him, apparently he'd never experienced this before. I gently sucked on his package and tossed his balls and cock around in my mouth for a while. Trying to be careful as James was jolting me from behind with every thrust that impaled my pussy with his cock.

A minute went by and I felt Mike starting to get hard. I relished the feeling of him growing in my mouth, taking up more space and starting to invade the back of my throat. I coughed a little with so much in my mouth now with his cock and both of his balls still in my mouth. I'm sure I looked like a chipmunk with nuts [lol] in my cheeks. I tried to back up a little and take at least Mikes balls out of my mouth, but he wasn't moving back and James wasn't either. Mike was pushing forward as he grabbed my head with both hands and started jerking himself off with it like a Fleshlight.

As that thought ran through my head it was the free use realization again, with James behind me, Mike in front of me, and that feeling of helplessness to do anything about my situation. I orgasmed when I thought about this and if my throat or mouth could orgasm they would have also. That caused James to twitch but that was all, he twitched a few times, and I assumed that was him orgasiming with nothing left to shoot out of his balls. After he was done he just stayed inside me behind me on his knees. Resting and I assume still on social media on his phone, his cock started to deflate and I could feel it shrinking inside me.

Mike was still using my head, mouth and throat as a Fleshlight never taking his balls out of my mouth. He couldn't pull out very far with his balls in there with his cock, but he was really loving it, it seemed. A few minutes later with James still inside me but now completely soft, I felt Mikes cock swell a tiny bit. He was going to cum in my mouth again! His cock started twitching and spasming in my mouth. I could feel it pushing his balls a bit as it did, but this time nothing came out, I guess he was completely empty as well.

He like James didn't take his junk out of my mouth either. They were just kneeling there with me over the living room table just holding still. I looked up at Mike and he was on his phone, I could tell James was as well. I wasn't sure what to do but stay there until they were ready to pull their now limp cocks out of my holes. I was starting to drool so I tapped Mikes leg and pointed to a near by towel.

Mike

"Oh sure." As he handed it to me, I wiped my mouth, chin, and the top of the table.

Mike started to pull back thinking I wanted him to. I held him in place and gave him an 'OK' sign to let him know I was fine and he could stay in place until he was ready to move. I tried to reach behind me for my phone but couldn't reach it. James saw this, picked it up and slid it over to where I could reach it, then went right back to his phone, as did Mike.

I tried to check my phone and it took a minute to get it and my head in the right spot to do so without losing my mouths grip on Mikes balls and cock. Luckily I can just suck a little and draw them in to keep from having them pop out. I checked a few work emails, replied to my boss as well as a couple of group emails with guys on my team and other C level people from mahogany row. I checked our monitoring system at work to see how things were running. Adjusted a couple of settings to tune the system for a few backup jobs that were running. All this while I had a soft cock in my pussy and Mikes entire cock and bot balls still in my mouth.

Again as I thought about this I almost orgasmed. I didn't because I wasn't being stimulated but I could tell that even the smallest orgasm would push James right out. I gave up on wiping my chin and sat the towel under me and just let it drip. I tried to swallow and Mike seemed like it hurt a little so I stopped. I looked at my phone and it had been 20 minutes that I'd been doing stuff. I had just sat there with my guys still stuck in me for 20 minutes acting like they were just sitting on the couch and had disappeared in their phones.

I felt me pussy ooze juice out on James then him casually wipe it up with a towel so it didn't drip. He was so sweet. I then reached for the remote for the TV, James laid his phone down on my back, leaned over and handed it to me, then picked up his phone and disappeared right back into it. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels until I found Rick and Morty. I stopped there and was watching that!

Noticing this my guys also turned to watch. I was having to crane my neck to really see past Mikes leg. They noticed this and in a coordinated ballet almost, picked me up and turned me over. I was impressed, but Mikes balls fell out of my drooling mouth. Sitting me down so I could see the TV Mike reached down and gently pushed them back in through the sides of my mouth. They picked their phones up again for a second then laid them on me like I was a piece of furniture that they could fuck. Mike wedged his between my gigantic tits and it literally disappeared when I pushed them together. As when pushed together they stand about 12" straight up away from my chest. That was pretty cool I thought.

We all stayed like that for a while, but as I drooled I had to swallow as I was now face up. I very consciously held my jaws open and swallowed so not to hurt Mikes balls. That was really tough and took a few tries but I could at least not drown in my own drool. I thought to myself I needed a Mr. Thirsty like at the dentist office. This me laugh. When I did I almost blew drool out my nose. I know its gross but hey that's what happened.

Mike didn't get hard when I tried to swallow because I had to hold my jaws open so far. We watched Rick and Morty until it was over. I'd been there about half an hour, that was incredible to me. After the show ended, James said he wanted a drink and offered us one as well. I held up a thumbs up. Bringing them back Mike looked down and gently pulled his balls and still limp cock out of my mouth as I wiped my mouth and face to mop up the slobber.

I felt like I had to realign my jaw almost it'd been open so long. Sitting up and Mikes phone fell out from in between my breasts and on to the floor. Causing me to just giggle as he picked it up.

Me

"Well that was a first."

James

"Ya I wasn't sure what to do so I just stayed there and did like you mentioned. I just surfed on my phone."

Mike

"Ya that was definitely different but I loved it."

Me

"Ya that was a first for me as well. My jaw hurts a little from being open so wide for so long but it was hot as well. Especially when you put your phone down on my back to reach the remote James. It's like you were just sitting it on a piece of furniture that just happened to have fucked."

James

"You know, by then it was almost second nature, I just did it without even really thinking about it."

That was really hot to me.

Me

"And turning me over, I never expected you all to pull that off much less think of it."

Mike

"Well ya, you couldn't see the TV well."

Me

"You guys are so damn sweet. I love this!"

My Guys

"So do I." In unison.

I cleaned up. As I was in the bathroom I noticed that I still wanted to at least play with their cocks. I men fucking hell why? As much as I'd done over the weekend when is enough, enough? But I still wanted to at least touch them. At work in meetings I'm a fidgeter, I fidget with pens, paper, jewelry I'll turn a ring on my finger just to have something to do. Maybe that was it. But why did I seem so enamored with penises?

It's like most women don't want to see penises it seems, others are like 'eh', and others are like 'oh penis'. Or of it's a particularly exceptional one, like my new guy Brandon at work, 'Oh wow penis." While I do have a hugely stronger reaction to very large penises, all penises to me are 'OHHHH PENIS!!!!!'. Thinking about this for a minute I rationalized, liberating, modern, and empowering to myself and figured it was because my, probably, best sexual years were wasted with my ex Brandon.

I sometimes get mad about that but it wasn't all his fault, I could have decided to leave, I just didn't. So it's a consequence of my decision that I just need to make peace with and move on. I also needed to accept that I just have an almost addiction to sex and cock.

Walking back into the living room my guys were playing some split screen co-op online shooter that I never played and wasn't sure what it was. I refilled my drink as they hadn't finished theirs and I had. Walked over between them, plopped down with my breasts making a huge bounce as I did. I sipped my bourbon then reached over with both hands and started gently stroking their limp cocks. This was entertaining to me, I wasn't trying to get them hard. I was just fidgeting. Content to watch them play their game and me play with their cocks. This was really nice I thought.

We'd all been naked practically all weekend, and had more sex in probably 4 hours than I'd had in my entire 15 year marriage. And here I was stroking 2 guys cocks while they just sit there trying to ignore it. God I loved this!