Sarah's Journey Ch. 034

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes of this I mentioned that I actually did need to get some rest so I could get ready for work the following day.

James

"Ya I do as well. Besides my dick is actually sore."

I let go and he immediately said.

James

"Oh don't stop! It may hurt a little but I love you playing with it even soft."

I reached back over and resumed my gently slow stroking.

Mike

"Ya I get it. I have an exam tomorrow and I blew off my study group."

Me

"For this?"

Mike

"Well ya of course!"

Me

"That's not cool. You need to get your education and take it seriously. Don't you have Zoom or Webex?"

Mike

"Yes."

Me

"Well ok then. Next time you decide to not go I want you to at least participate some how. Got it?" I said almost like I was a parent, which felt a little weird to be honest.

Mike

"Ok."

A few more minutes passed and I noticed I was a little sore inside. I got up, applied a tiny amount of the skin cream my Dr. had prescribed for my skin over my breast implants as I definitely didn't have enough skin to have the implants I have now, initially anyway. Putting on my spandex and grabbing a cooling insert, it felt so good when I put it up in my vagina. I moved it around a bit and decided to get another. The second went up in me pretty easily. So I got the 3rd, and it went in, filling me comfortably. My whole vagina was finally being cooled, but damn all 3. That had happened before, so I guess I really got rekt. I slipped on my spandex and went back to the couch.

James

"Hey you're supposed to be naked."

Me

"I'm starting to get sore so I had to put in cooling inserts in."

James

"Ok that makes sense. Sorry you're sore."

Me

"Sorry? Oh hell don't be I loved getting sore, and I love the reminder of how I got this sore. So when I move and it hurts it reminds me of why I'm sore and it's great!"

Returning to my seat on the couch and my fidgeting with their cocks, I asked Mike if he was sore. He said only slightly. That was good I thought. I was getting sore as time went on but the inserts were helping.

Me

"So are you guys cool with this weekend?"

Both stopped playing and looked at me.

James

"How can you even ask that? This has been the greatest 3 days of my life!"

Mike

"Fuck yes it has! I'd never leave if I could!"

Me

"So you all would be down to do it again?"

My Guys

"Fuck Yes!" They practically yelled in unison.

Laughing.

Me

"Well I enjoyed it. A LOT! I'd be down to do this again."

Mikes cock got hard again with that conversation I noticed, as I'd never let go of either ones cock. I was smiling and happy with the possibility of doing this again.

Me

"You know that I'm still going to have dates with other guys right?"

James

"You said that. And you said that condoms were going to be used right?"

Me

"Yep. I'd like to not have to use them with us as the latex does get a little uncomfortable after a while. Like when someones cock is left in me for over half an hour." Looking at James with a smile.

James

"Ya. But that was fucking cool!"

Me

"I have to agree there. I don't know why all of this is erotic to me, but I really like that you all don't think it's weird."

Mike

"This is every guys dream ever! Fuck no it's not weird it's fucking amazing!"

I smiled at both of them as they started playing Xbox again, now that they'd both died. Mikes cock was about 80% hard again so I got off the couch, knelt down between his legs, while pulling on James' leg to move over. I started sucking Mikes cock again, while still stroking James'.

This went on for a while. Again I wasn't really trying to get either of them off I was just lazily playing with their cocks because I love it! I spent the next 20-30 minutes like this then moved over to James. His cock was still really limp but I was totally fine, it was a cock. After a few seconds on James, I raised up, leaned back over to Mike, James looked down like a scolded puppy, I swallowed Mike to his balls, then swallowed on the tip of his cock. He jumped and tensed up like I thought he would. With that I went right back to James' cock, still stroking Mikes.

James got a bit bigger but not hard, maybe 60%. So I put his balls in my mouth and played with them as well while I stuck my tongue out and licked the skin where his balls met up with his taint. I gently stroked all of his package back and forth in my mouth all the while gently stroking Mikes mostly hard cock. After about another 20-30 minutes of this I raised up dragging my breasts between James' legs and pushing them apart with how wide my breasts are.

Me

"Ok it's 1700 I need to get some rest and stuff done." I said wiping the drool off my chin.

Mike

"Ok." A little sadness in his tone.

Me

"Oh, don't worry this," me pointing to them and making a circle with my finger horizontally pointing to all 3 of us "this shit is happening again!"

I got up, went to the bathroom took out the inserts, washed them with toy cleaner, then put them back in the freezer. I'd grabbed a sports bra as my breasts were unsupported for so long I didn't want their weight to drag them down. I slipped it over my head and started wrestling my almost grotesquely over sized tits in to it.

Mike came over to help and grabbed the bottom band and helped pull it out, tugging me with it and finally down over them.

Mike

"Damn."

Me

"Ya another reason I go to the gym. Just to put on clothes because of these damn things."

Mike

"Still, that's fuck'n hot as hell!"

Me

"Oh, hey, no pictures right!?"

My Guys

"Right."

Me

"Mind if I see your phones?"

My Guys

"Ummm, sure?"

I looked at their camera rolls and there was nothing. They did take a lot of dick picks though. I checked their hidden and deleted albums, all good. I looked for photo vault type apps. There were none.

Me

"Ok cool. Sorry but that's a hard rule. Still building trust which there's a lot of already. But still."

Mike

"Oh I get it, you want to keep things away from your business life."

With that I walked them to the door in my 5X sports bra that looked like it was going to break apart any second and my spandex shorts. Gave them both a kiss while groping their crotches, and closed the door behind them.

Wow that was a fucking awesome weekend I thought to myself. I got in the shower turned on a nice hot shower stream and took an hour long shower to calm down.