Sarah's Journey Ch. 035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

"Are you giving me permission to speak more freely about this topic?"

Brandon

"Yes absolutely. There are times that it's a real problem like this morning, and well the other day." He finished the sentence cautiously.

Me

"Ok, I'm comfortable as well talking about this as I share your concerns."

Brandon

"It's just your situation is so much more obvious than mine, I kind of look up to you and the way you handle the struggles."

Me

"Well yes I used to try and hide my... do you mind if I am very frank?

Brandon

"Oh not at all I don't mind it's not easy trying to skirt these topics without being direct."

Me

"Well we would have to regard more in depth and detailed discussions as off the record."

Brandon

"I'm so relieved to hear you say that, and to have someone that understands."

Me

"Do you want to discuss this more? We can go up to my office. Even though it's a fish bowl it's still private otherwise."

Brandon

"Sure, I'd really like that actually."

I slowly and carefully walked back up the stairs to my office above the data-center floor. I was slowly starting to feel better, the Motrin was kicking in and my guts were feeling like they might be returning to their normal places. We sat down at my desk as if I was talking with him about punctuality.

Me

"As I was saying, being frank, I used to try to hide my breasts, but it's just not possible so I gave up."

Brandon

"Well my situation is easier to conceal, unless, well...." He trailed off nervously.

Me

"Brandon, I try to be a friend to my team members as well. We're off the record."

Brandon

"Well I'll often times get ummm, well..."

Me

"Hey, remember friend to friend, not boss to employee now. You're fine."

Wow was I stepping over the line here! This is in no way even remotely close to a good idea! I know my judgment was clouded severely, I just didn't stop even though I knew I should have suggested he speak with someone else. Then again if he wanted to discuss his challenges with having a horse cock, who am I to tell him no?

Brandon

"When I was in class at school, and even at work, I'd kind of often start to..." He still trailed off nervously.

Me

"Here I'll say it for you. Erect. Better?"

Brandon looked at me with a smile of relief that I was ok breaking that ice and that I understood. And I do understand that younger guys have a large supply of erections, yes I am very well aware of that.

Brandon

"Well, yes. And I would have to hurry out of the room and to the mens room hoping there was a stall that was empty."

Wow he was really opening up and getting comfortable with this talk. While I'm sitting here trying to ignore the fact that this is making my panties wet.

Me

"At least that's an occasional problem, I am on permanent display. These never deflate for easy storage and transport."

Brandon

"True, but it's expected for women everyone knows that. For a guy to have that problem in school it's not the norm and it's embarrassing."

Me

"Ok I can see that. But I would never make fun of a guy for having that problem. It happens to young guys like yourself."

Brandon

"Well that's why I was late. I'm really sorry."

Me

"Brandon, it's ok, I get it now. So; we're still off the record right?"

Brandon

"Oh yes, absolutely!"

Me

"How long do you usually need for your erection to calm down?"

Brandon

"You mean like just go away like a headache?"

Me

"Yes?"

Brandon

"Well it doesn't seem to ever really just go away."

Me

"I see."

Brandon

"I have to, well; take care of that." He said nervously while sounding slightly embarrassed.

Me

"Hey don't sound embarrassed, the same thing happens to women. It's just that when we have that issue it's not as obvious." Unless you're soaking your panties while sitting here talking to this young 20 something guy about his cock that he could use as a murder weapon.

Brandon

"Really!? I never knew that."

Me

"Yep. So if you need to hurry out of the data-center I'm going to assume that's probably why? Is this something that you can tell is coming on a while ahead of time?"

Brandon

"Once in a while, but usually it just starts happening. Then I have to hurry before it becomes too obvious or worse."

Me

"I understand the obvious, but what's or worse?"

Brandon

"I used to wear shorts that didn't cover, well me; it. And I had to throw my jacket over my leg in class and then carry it in front of me while I walked down the hall. Even then you could tell, and see from the sides."

Me

"Well I'll tell you older women don't tease about those things. Heck You'd be a celebrity at a lot of places."

Brandon

"Really?"

Me

"Probably best not to take the conversation there while actually at work. But yes." I said with a smile that I think he understood.

"So how long do you need to address this issue normally?"

Brandon

"It varies. Sometimes less than a minute, most times 5-10, have had a couple of times take 30."

Me

"30 minutes to take care of that? That's not something I'd make a habit of too often here, people might notice you being gone for that long."

Brandon

"Oh, that's just to get myself to at least start to go soft."

Me

"And the other time needed?"

Brandon

"Well if I need to clean up any ummm, that didn't go where it was supposed to. And usually I need to towel off as I can get a bit sweaty. Then it's sometimes 5-10 minutes before I can actually put it, well, you know."

Did this kid just tell me that sometimes his gigantic erection takes him 30 minutes to jerk off and he gets sweaty, and after he cums it still takes him 5-10 minutes to get small enough to stick it back in his pant leg?

Me

"Sweaty?" With a curious look.

Brandon

"Oh wow, this is personal."

Me

"If you want to stop talking I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Brandon

"No, it's actually a relief to have someone to talk to about this."

Fucking hell how did I get myself into this? If I have to be this kids counselor and confidant about this, it's going to kill me.

Me

"Ok then if you're comfortable, I'll listen." I said with a reassuring smile as I could start to smell my juices that were soaking my panties.

Brandon

"Well I, I, I have to use both hands." Pausing to look at my reaction that I was sure I wasn't hiding well at all.

"And, well after 30 minutes yes I am usually pretty sweaty and my arms are super tired."

Me

"WOW! Ummm, I mean that sounds like a process. That's got to be rough. What can I do with your work accommodations to help?"

Instantly realizing how that sounded I freaked a little. He looked up at me with a huge smile that was unmistakably that of a 20 something guy when I told them I'd like to have sex with them.

Me

"I mean, is there anything we can do here to make your situation easier when you do need to, to, to, well masturbate?"

He again looked at me with a semi lustful look. He squirmed in his chair and tried to cross his legs. It took me a minute to realize that he was probably getting hard again. I was half expecting his cock to burst out of his pant leg like an Alien bursting out of a guys chest.

Brandon

"I'm really sorry but, talking about this, I'm ummm, well..."

Me

"With everything you just told me I'd find it tough to believe you'd be shy about telling me anything now."

With that Brandon relaxed leaned back in the chair that he'd been hunching over in. And to my surprise relaxed his legs that he was squeezing together to try and hide his penis. When he did that the material of his pant leg rolled backward under his thigh, pulling the material even tighter over his leg. The thing was halfway down this thigh with a very obvious mushroom head on it. I could tell it was slowly inflating and the tip was dragging on the skin of his thigh as it was getting longer. And it was still about the width of a small 8oz Red Bull can and getting wider.

Brandon

"Yes this discussion is causing me to become erect again."

Me

"Ummmm, I see that." With obvious surprise and that look of 'Holy Fuck' on my face, did I just say that? "Well I think that can be camouflaged."

Brandon

"Oh it's not this, it's when it gets the rest of the way hard."

I think I orgasmed when he said that. I could feel my chair cushion starting to get wet. I know I visibly shuddered, and I know he noticed.

I wanted to rip his damn pants off and watch this thing keep growing. I swear it was going to reach the ceiling. There was that uncomfortable silence of sexual tension between us that we could both practically see like I was seeing his cock continuing to grow down his leg. It was just over half way down his thigh and still slowly getting bigger. I wondered if it was ever going to get hard or just keep growing.

Me

"The rest of the way hard?" I blurted out without even thinking.

He looked at me and smiled with that smile of 'oh you're interested?'

Brandon

"Yes, sorry, after the parking lot I figured you'd, well; know."

Me

"Oh, I remember."

I could tell he was surprisingly much more comfortable now with him leaning back in the chair and letting his right leg fall completely to the side practically putting the thing on display. Not like it wasn't obvious already and probably able to be seen from 2 blocks away.

Me

"Do you need to wait a bit for you to calm down since you recently took care of your issue?"

Brandon

"Honestly this might not just go away, I'm sorry. It's just being able to talk about this openly and honestly; and for a change not feeling like I have to try and hide it. Well right now anyway."

Me

Pointing to the unobtrusive door that's in the back corner of my office.

"There, go ahead and use the bathroom, facilities actually got it fixed, finally."

The office I have used to the be CEOs office of the last company that was here before we bought it and turned it into a data-center. So I have a really nice private bathroom that even has a shower. It's just that facilities doesn't fix things like I was a CEO.

Brandon got up and walked to the bathroom in the corner. As he did his cock was pushing against the front of his pant leg. I could see the definition of the shape of his mushroom shaped head as it strained against the material. It was bulging out down his leg to mid thigh. And he said it was still not totally hard. It looked inhuman like something you'd see in a Hollywood movie.

Brandon

"Are you sure?" Right before he opened the door.

Me

"Yes, I'll leave you alone. Just leave the place clean."

Brandon

"Thanks I'm used to having to try to be sneaky in a bathroom stall. You're really nice and helpful I don't think you could bother me." He said with a less than innocent smile.

He opened the bathroom door and went in. I turned and opened my lower right desk drawer and grabbed a cloth I usually used for wiping dust off my desk. I folded it up, dust on the inside, and tried to mop up the sloppy mess that was my pussy without being noticed. I left the cloth in my panties to soak up any other juices that were definitely going to flow out the way this day was starting.

I had to open my legs pretty wide to get this done, not to mention having to bend over so damn far just to see over my tits because I couldn't look in between them as I was wearing a business casual top.

Just as I finished trying to clean up myself, I noticed that Brandon didn't close the door completely. As I looked up I just caught a glimpse of his head and face move to the side. Apparently he saw the whole thing and was trying to not get caught.

I turned around to check emails and the like. As I sat there reading I heard Brandon's zipper unzip in the bathroom, and him trying to pull his pants down. I shouldn't be able to hear any of this as that's a solid door, that wasn't all the way closed. I looked over my right shoulder and noticed that not only did he not completely close the door, he'd actually pushed it open a bit further.

What the hell is this kid doing? I mean I know there was a sexually charged comfort that was present along with the animalistic tension that hung in the air like the smell of my pussy that was really obvious now. I mean was he intentionally torturing me? I could hear him starting to jerk off, it sounded like it was work. I could tell he was taking long strokes also, I mean I'd jerked off cocks recently that were half a foot long, I mean half a foot that's big to me.

Was he wanting me to watch? He's a guy of course he does. I tried to turn back around but the sounds of him breathing heavily and the sound of him jerking off was the only thing my brain could concentrate on. I turned around and looked through the opening, the door had to be 1/4 open, that was no accident! I looked past the door and into the bathroom. He had the light on and not just the dim light above the mirror, he had on the bright ass light on the ceiling there were no shadows or doubts of what you could see if you were in there.

I could see just past the door frame something moving somewhat erratically but rhythmically as well. What the hell was that? I leaned over a bit further to get a better peek, which I absolutely should not have done. It was his cock head, I could see the damn thing sticking up in the air while he was jerking off, I looked like a babies arm holding a big purple mushroom. It took a second to dawn on me that I could see it, and how far back the toilet was from the door wasn't close but not too far either. I thought 'he's standing up', but why would he be facing out if he was standing up?

I couldn't look away I was mesmerized. I couldn't figure out why he was standing up facing toward the door. I rolled my chair even so slightly closer, revealing more of his huge veiny shaft that looked more like a log than a cock shaft. I leaned closer, I saw the edge of his shoe, then looking up from the floor his knee. Fuck Me! He was sitting down! That thing had to be 3 feet long if he was sitting down and I could see it out here. Without even realizing it I was leaning further over out over the edge of my chair.

I leaned so far that the weight of my tits pulled me forward and I had to catch myself by putting a hand on the floor. As I did I got a full on look. The thing looked like it was 3 feet long, I mean it had to be. And it looked like it was as big around as a Fosters beer can. I was in awe, and there he was vigorously pumping the thing with both of his hands probably 6" apart and taking strokes that were easily a foot or more. It didn't even look human. I couldn't believe it. I was there on the floor half in my chair with 1 hand on the floor and my tits about to spill over the top of my bra that I had on.

I couldn't look away I tried but I just couldn't. I looked past his cock that seemed like it could almost hide his entire body behind it and Brandon's eyes were open and looking right at me with this huge smile. There was no doubt that he saw me, our eyes locked for what seemed like forever while he was pumping this giant tree trunk of a cock. All the while looking at me. His body jerked and he sat up, got up and turned around then pointed his cock down toward the toilet bowl as he leaned over putting his head against the wall, still man handling his cock that looked like he was fighting with a Boa.

I jumped back in my chair and hurriedly rolled back over to my desk and in front of my laptop. I heard his breathing quicken and him grunt, pretty loudly. I'm glad he wasn't in the mens room making a noise like that! I heard his cum squirt into the toilet. If I didn't know what was going on I'd have thought someone had a SuperSoaker and was squirting it n the toilet, it was almost a second long that sound. Then it stopped, he grunted again and then again a really unusually long sound of a liquid being squirted into another liquid.

He grunted again, and another squirt, he did this 8 times, I counted. Then there was the slow dribbling sound of the rest of the cum draining out of the pipeline of cock that it was just shot out of. Just the dribbling sounded like a regular guy cumming almost. He was breathing hard almost panting. I slid over to look again, he had both hands on the wall holding himself up. His cock was still semi hard but hanging over the toilet with cum still dripping out of it. I was again in shock and couldn't look away.

Brandon looked over his shoulder at me, and smiled.

Brandon

"Oh, sorry did I not get the door shut all the way?"

I was still just speechless. Brandon reached over to pull the door closed.

Me

"Ummm, it's a little late for that don't you think?"

Brandon

"Should I not?"

Me

"Hell is there anything else I haven't seen? I mean that was a production."

Brandon

"I guess not. And you didn't see the production just the end credits." With a smile I'd expect from a 35 year old guy with a cock like that. Was he possessed or what because the shy timid 20 something year old was definitely gone.

With that, while he knew I was still watching he turned around grabbed his softening cock with both hands and milked the remaining cum out of his urethrae. I watched it come out the end in a long thick stream almost like milking a cow. It was probably more than most guys cum in 3 jerk off sessions. I could hear it just spilling into the toilet. The he started to pee. He didn't pee much but I guess I can see needing to clean that much of hose out so it doesn't goo in your shorts. Or in his case his pant leg.

Even getting soft I could see his cock hanging down past his ass and balls. It reached solidly 1/3 of the way down his thigh when it was soft. I watched him shake it off, grab his pants and expertly guide that wrecking cock down into his right pant leg.

Wiping up a little he then flushed the toilet. I was surprised that it didn't need a plunger after what he'd just dumped in to it. I mean where did all that come from? I know 95% isn't sperm its other stuff, but seriously where could that much come from? He was washing his hands and then came out of the bathroom. Looked at me and just smiled.

Brandon

"Thanks, that really helped a lot. I guess I should have made sure the door was completely shut. I'm sorry about that, I hope you're not mad."

Me

"Do I look mad?" I stammered still with a shocked look on my face, eyes wide and glued to his crotch.

Brandon

"No, no I guess not." He said with a smile.

"So if you're not mad then..." he inquisitively trailed off.

Me

"Well I guess I'm shocked, ummmm, taken aback, ummm, amazed ya that's a good word. Definitely impressed, and intrigued." What the fuck did I just say!? Intrigued? Even worse "Impressed"!? Really Sarah fucking really!? I could get so fired.

Brandon

"Intrigued?" He said with inquisitive excitement.

Me

"I mean, well ya. That's really, special in a great way!" Fucking hell shut up mouth! C'mon brain stop this shit you're going to get us fired!

Brandon

"Well if you'd like to talk more about each of our struggles with our bodies..."

Me

"Well still need to maintain ethical work practices. No dating subordinates by managers. So that kind of makes that decision."

Brandon

"Well I'm an intern."

Me

"Wait what?"

Brandon

"Ya I'm only here for a few weeks. Then back to college."

Me

"Where is college?"

Brandon

"UCLA."

Me

"Just over in Beverly Hills?" I asked in a shaky voice.

Brandon

"Yep."

When he said that I visibly shuddered, I could feel it and I know it was very easy for him to see. Especially as my breasts move quite a lot with any bodily movement I make. They're like motion amplifiers. I instantly had visions of me trying and failing to get even as much as the tip of his cock in me. I mean hell my guys opened me up and I can get my hand around theirs pretty easily. And I'd only actually been having sex for a few months since my ex who technically had a micro penis.