Sarah's Journey Ch. 035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon

"You ok?"

Me

"Ummm, yes I just ummm... "

Brandon

"Care to talk a bit more candidly after work? I get the HR rules but I think we're pretty far past those now even off the record."

Me

I was stammering all the while still fixated on his cock laying against his leg.

"Ummm, yes, sure."

Brandon

"Ok cool, can I text you?"

I gave him my number and told him to put it under some other name. With that he turned to walk down the stairs.

Me

"Oh, hey, we talked about punctuality and a bit about your schooling and the like. Got it?"

He nodded as he disappeared down the stairs. I got up and went to the bathroom myself. I needed a clean up. I peed, rinsed out the cloth and washed my self off. I washed my panties in the sink and laid them over it to dry. It shouldn't take long it's a thong that's tiny in the first place and all the material on the front was yellow see thru mesh. I was trying to compose myself after that, and now I was at work with no panties at all. I just had to not flash anyone.

About an hour or 2 later I gently walked down my stairs and on to the data-center floor. The entire way I could feel my swollen pussy lips rubbing against each other, and feel the cool air on them. I found Randy and asked him to come up to my office when we got done with what he was doing. He was done right then so we went up and talked.

I asked how the new kid Brandon was doing.

Randy

"He's doing ok, he seems interested and over all is doing well."

Me

"Ok that's great. Did you know he's only an intern though and will only be here a few weeks?"

Randy

"No I didn't, he just kind of showed up one day. I have been meaning to ask you about that."

Me

"It was a surprise for me as well. I had to look through my emails, our CEO has a buddy from college, and Brandon is his kid. So he fast tracked him through the hiring process and skipped almost everything except the W2."

Randy

"Oh, that's, ummm, concerning."

Me

"Yep, I'm not real happy about it either. Doing that will really degrade our talent pool if that starts happening. I just learned about him being an intern a couple of hours ago."

Randy

"Oh, while you were up here talking to him?"

Me

"Yep, I talked to him about missing the morning meeting. As well as talked about him and his story. That's when I learned about him being an intern and only being here a few ore weeks. So security will never get his paperwork processed in that time. I hope it didn't get submitted as it's just going to waste their time."

Randy

"Christ, this shit is annoying."

Me

"You're telling me! I just try to protect you all from it."

Randy

"Oh, we're aware and appreciate the hell out of you for it." He said still struggling to not glance at my tits. Which I didn't mind, I get it.

Me

"I'm so glad, it's nice to ab appreciated."

With that Randy headed back to the NOC out on the data-center floor. I called security, the phone was answered with a tone of disdain from our security lady. Who has been in several meetings with me and is obviously disapproving of my huge tits that practically sit on the conference table. I asked if they had security paperwork for Brandon. Of course they did, because the mahogany row crew are just obtuse about how things work. Talk about disconnected from reality. I let them know that he's an intern and will be here only a few weeks. And wanted to hopefully save them a bunch of work trying to process him when he's going to be gone soon.

Her tone actually changed, she thanked me for being considerate of their work load and said she was appreciative. I told her that we're all on the same team and have to support each other. I hoped that this would persist with her and spread to help people be less judgmental of my decision to have large breasts, although I never expected to wake up to these. I have to say I was getting pretty tired of all the people being judgmental, most all women. I can see it though I guess, I left work, took some time off, and came back to work with tits that were almost 5 times what they were then I left. And when I left I was a big D.

She 'accidentally' put his paperwork on the bottom of the stack, thanked me again and we hung up. I called Randy on the NOC phone and confirmed that his paperwork did go to security. Randy was annoyed like I was. I asked if there was something else that he needed done that wasn't really taking his time to try and educate him about our network because it was going to go to waste.

There was busy work that needed to be done, inventory stuff, paperwork, and E-wasting equipment that is EOL [End of Life]. I said that I'd re-task him to that as that would be the most productive for the team. And asked that he send Brandon back up to chat with me.

About 20 minutes later Brandon came up the stairs, stopped at the second from the top and politely knocked as if there was an invisible door. I smiled and motioned him in. As he walked over to the 2 chairs in front of my desk, I pointed to the one furthest away from the windows as you could just barely see a persons head from that angle on the data-center floor. As he walked over he strolled in a more relaxed manner rather than he usually walked trying to conceal the giant piece of meat stuffed down his pant leg.

Me

"Ok, since you're only going to be here a few more weeks we need to re-task you."

Brandon

"Oh." With a curious and a slightly dejected tone.

Me

"It's going to be kind of pointless to work on training you up on the systems here because you're only here a few weeks and all that time spent would leave with you. Not to mention that your security paperwork will never get completed before you leave."

Brandon

"Ok, that makes sense. So what's my new task?"

I was happy that he was so mature and understanding about this. As he loosened up he was turning out to be really mature for his age.

Me

"We need some paperwork done that's going to be boring and tedious, I'm not going to lie about that. Also equipment inventory and E-wasting equipment that's EOL that needs to be done.

Brandon

"Ok, I can do that I can see how that supports the team."

That statement really shocked me, wow I really like this kids attitude. This made me hopeful that if we did actually get together after he left he'd be cool with my other arrangements with my guys. Of course it helped immensely that he had a cock that he could beat someone to death with. I was all about him trying to beat me to death with it. If I could figure out how to even get it inside me.

Me

"I'm glad you're so understanding. This change will have you in a room off the data-center floor so you'll be alone most all of the time. I assume that is more, well, convenient for you?"

Brandon

"Yes that will be really handy. I just wish that the mens room was closer."

Me

"There's nothing I can do about that. Sorry."

Brandon

"Probably not a good idea to try and take care of any issues that might come up?" he paused with a sexy expression on his face and a smile, that made me hot and bothered.

Me

"Well the door is locked and limited to only me and Randy because of security. We don't want stuff walking out of here."

Brandon

"Oh so I'd actually have privacy?"

Me

"Well some at least, not sure if that helps."

I asked him for his security badge, and called the security center. I told them I needed to add this badge number to the secure storage room in the data-center. I was surprised when they asked who I wanted removed. They explained that the door only allowed 2 people to be assigned to it due to company policy covering a certain dollar amount of equipment that needs added security. I knew that this was good news for Brandon, I just 'hoped' I didn't accidentally walk in on him 'taking care' or anything that came up. I had Randy removed.

Me

"Well I have got you added to the store room door, but had to remove Randy. So you're the only one that will be able to badge into that door besides me." I told him handing his badge back to him.

This was bad for me, like really bad. He was obviously turned on by me because of my 34LL tits that you could almost see from an airplane it seemed. And I got wet just thinking about his gigantic cock.

Brandon

"Thank you, that's actually convenient."

Me

"Ok good deal, lets have Randy show you what needs to be done."

We walked down the stairs and back on to the data-center floor. As I walked across the floor I could feel my breasts bouncing. They always do but I usually ignore it, but after how the morning has gone so far I couldn't. I also noticed how the cold air felt as wisps of it contacted my still pantyless pussy. This may not have been the day to wear a skirt that ended above the knee. This made the think of Brandon wearing a kilt with nothing underneath it. That would definitely be comfortable I thought.

Randy was on lunch so I told Brandon to get lunch and I'd talk to Randy.

I headed to the cafeteria, as usual my tits obviously entered the room before I did. By the time I walked around the corner pretty much all the men had already turned their heads to look at them before they could even see me. I had no idea how they knew but it was kinda weird. Also it was really ego boosting, since my ego was so deflated like my chest was growing up.

I looked around a bit and didn't see Randy. I asked a guy that was at a near by table if he'd seen Randy, and described what he was wearing that day. I stood there and my tits were right at eye level for him like perfect head level, as I'm pretty short to start with. He stammered and stared right at my tits trying to look up at me and only managing a few glances but his eyes were practically glued to my massive tits that were only a couple of feet from him.

Randy had gotten lunch to go. This told me that he was in the break room right off the data-center floor. As I walked away I could hear the guy say to his buddies there at the table as well, "Jesus Christ did you see those?" Returned by "How could we fucking not?" I turned my head back and scoffed a little with a smile. Knowing full well someone would see me.

Finding Randy in the break room, I told him that I re-tasked Brandon like we discussed. But only 2 people were allowed on the door because company policy about securing equipment over like $5 Million or something. He understood and was cool with helping Brandon out. I had to tell him that as the manager I had to be on the door. I was glad Randy got it and was cool with it. I mentioned that there was a phone and if he ever needed to go in just call and Brandon would let him in.

I went back to my office and ate my lunch that I brought every day at my desk. As usual checking e-mails, metrics and telemetry etc. When Brandon came back from lunch I went down and had him come over to the store room to get him oriented. We walked through the heavy security door that I had him badge into to make sure it worked. I also badged in as the room was configured for anti-passback. You have to badge to get in and badge to get out.

This all went as a normal business interaction, despite that I was glancing at his cock through his pants every few seconds. He noticed this and just looked at me with a smile, then turned his right leg outward to ensure that I got the best view possible.

Me

"This definitely crosses the lines defined by HR."

Brandon

"Only if someone feels offended or treated inappropriately. I'm pretty sure I've heard that somewhere before." He reminded me with another sexy smile.

Me

"That's true but at work..."

Brandon

"Even in a secure room that only you and I can get into?"

I paused for a few seconds thinking about this, and my rule to never get involved with another employee. But I guess it depends on what you call 'involved'. This is a fucking slippery slope that I know not to try and walk on. But damn, the carnality of it.

Me

"There's really clear rules about employees getting involved."

Brandon

"What's your definition of involved?"

FUCK!!!!!!!!!! Was he reading my mind?! I just mentally locked up for a second. How was he this fucking mature? I swear he's behaving like a 35 year old guy that's smooth and not nervous at all. Obviously he wasn't having a problem with this, and I damn sure wasn't.

Me

"Well..."

Brandon

"Well?"

Me

"As a manager I can get in a lot of trouble and fired for crossing lines like this."

Still standing there with his pant leg pulled tautly over his leg and him intentionally making sure that his dangling piece of meat was as well defined as possible. Fuck he was bating me I swear! I'd already seen the damn thing, sort of, not really well but I'd seen it.

Brandon

"Only if either person has an issue. I'm positive I don't." Ending that sentence with a sexually charged inquisitive look.

Me

"Well I'm pretty tough to offend. And I'd have a lot more to lose if something was to happen."

Brandon

"Trust me, with the obvious interest you've shown I'm not going to screw that up. My dating life is practically non-existent. And it's already spread all over school, that I'm a freak. The closest thing I ever get is a hand job, and am treated as a party trick or favor at parties. I don't mind that, and hand jobs are nice, but that's as far as it ever goes. Now I've got a more mature woman that's, well seeming at least intrigued, her words. There's no way I'm going to do anything to jeopardize that."

Me

"Well that does make sense. So you are promising that this will be fine?"

Brandon

"Of course."

Me

"That's a lot of trust. I don't want to step over any serious lines though."

Brandon

"Define serious lines."

Me

"Well no discussions like this anywhere but here and my office. No actual sex. In fact no increased interaction at all at work. And what extremely little contact we might have otherwise needs to be unreasonably discreet."

Brandon

"Sounds pretty restrictive."

Me

"I'm already taking a chance on my job here."

Brandon

"Good point. Ok I agree, besides it's only 8 weeks."

So my next 2 months at work are going to be a sexual hell. I noticed him staring at my breasts and actually moving his head to get a look at their entire surface. I'm used to that, and it always makes me happy, a little turned on, and my ego loves it. I guess I was making an undue amount of eye contact with his cock that he was still presenting by holding the back of his pant leg to make sure it was well visible and defined.

Me

"I'm really nervous here."

Brandon

"I get it. So a quick orientation to the space?"

He asked as he took a step turning and walking to a rack of equipment, 'accidentally' brushing his arm against my massive tit. And not like at a club brushing against, this was obvious and much more contact.

If that's all this was going to be limited to I think I could deal with this for 8 weeks. Giving him a quick orientation, equipment racks of stuff we needed to get rid of, the tedious paperwork and small work area with a computer and phone. I noticed him taking 4, 32oz Gatorade bottles out of his backpack and sitting them on the desk.

Me

"I guess you get thirsty a lot?"

Brandon

"Nothing out of the norm."

Me

"So you really like Gatorade."

Brandon

"It's ok, I guess."

Me

"4 bottles worth of 'ok'?"

Brandon

"Well if 'something comes up', and I still have to walk through the data-center to get to the mens room..."

I realized what he was talking about, finally.

Me

"There's no way..."

Brandon

"The opening is important, but no I wouldn't fill one of these. Well not in 1 try anyway."

Me

"It's take a long time I'd imagine."

Brandon

"I've wondered about that actually. Usually 3-4 before one needs to be thrown out."

Ok, that was kind of gross. But impressive at the same time.

Me

"You've actually done that? I mean tried to fill up a Gatorade bottle?"

Brandon

"Will not intentionally. When I was 18 I had a 3 day bus ride, and well I had to deal with it. But after 3 days I was really uncomfortable and the erections were almost uncontrollable. I was just glad there weren't many people on the bus and it was at least dark."

Me

"That's a little less gross."

Brandon

"I will admit that I did do it one other time. After the bus I was curious. So I held off as long as I could before I'd have a wet dream, 5 days or so. And ya I filled one almost half way."

Me

"That's like 10oz!"

Brandon

"Yeah, I know. I was surprised as hell, I have no idea where it all comes from. I guess it is a little gross."

Me

"Well it's not like you have a fetish for it. And while it could seem a bit gross, there are worse things. Besides if you have someone you're with that has a fetish for that, well then hey that's their thing."

Brandon

"Wow, you're really understanding for just about everything aren't you?"

Me

"I try to be, as long as you're not hurting, or someone else, and others then hey, get on with your bad self. We all have fetishes."

Brandon

"I guess most people do?"

Me

"I'm sure you do, you just haven't found out what they are. But when you do, embrace them and don't try to suppress them."

Brandon

"Good advice. And you're so nonjudgmental.

Me

"Trust me I know a thing or 50 about being judged." As I arched my back some to force my breasts out toward him and gestured to them with both hands.

Brandon

"Oh yes I can totally see that." As he also gestured to my huge tits that were definitely invading his personal space.

With him still holding his hands out just at the front of my breasts and out to the side just a little, his hands were only an inch or 2 from them. I turned keeping my chest thrust out in front of me, as I turned my left breast solidly landed right in his hand. He jerked just a little and recoiled a bit, before pushing back to firmly press his entire hand into the front outside of my breast. I continued turning slowly making sure I kept my gigantic breast solidly pressed against his hand as I drug my left breast over his hand, making sure to get my nipple as well, then across my cleavage that was pressed high and tight by my bra, continuing dragging my right breast nipple first then the rest to the start of the outside curve that led back to my side.

He stood motionless for a bit still reveling in what I just did, that was way not appropriate. With his eyes still fixed on my giant tits that were being held tightly by my 34LL bra that felt like it was straining at the moment to contain them, I looked down at his pant leg. I could see his massive cock starting to grow and push out the front of the material of his thigh as it strained to stand straight out from his disproportionately smaller frame. He wasn't a small guy, 5' 10" probably and about 160lbs, so thin but not skinny.

I sat down at the computer on the end of the desk to get him logged in and make sure he can get to what he needed to.

Me

"Can I get you to type in your password so we can verify you can get to the stuff you need to?"

Brandon

"Ummm; sure." He said kind of snapping back from being motionless.

I had my hand on the mouse that was on the right of the keyboard and was right up against the end of the desk area right by where Brandon was standing. He leaned over to type in his password as I was still sitting in the chair. As he leaned over the end of the desk I just left my hand where it was right on the edge of the desk. As I'd hoped he leaned over rubbing his crotch over the back of my hand. I felt what I thought was the root of his cock. But that was all as the rest of it was pointing down his pant leg and below the level of the desk. But this was still insanely erotic to me and I was worried about my pussy juicing on the chair.