Sarah's Journey Ch. 035

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he leaned back again 'accidentally' dragging the back of his hand across my tits including my right nipple. This was electric and sent a jolt down my spine right to my pussy. We had to wait for the login to finish, usually 15 or so seconds. He stepped the half step around the end of the desk so that he was standing directly next to me on my right, with his leg touching the arm of the chair. This put the tip of his rock hard cock in the side of my right tit.

Since my boobs stick out about 6" on either side of me, they are significantly wider than my chest, and even a couple of inches wider than me with my arms at my sides. Where he stood firmly planted it felt like a foot of his cock shaft was pressed right against the outside curve of my right tit. I looked at it out the corner of my eye, it was pressed pretty hard actually judging from how far he pushed my tit back in toward the middle. It was enough I could notice my cleavage had my right tit shoved over to the left now.

I shifted in the chair to drag my tit along his cock shaft that was definitely longer than my tits were from chest to nipple. If the thing tore through his pant leg it would stick right up in my face with him still standing behind me. I didn't know exactly how big he was but he was huge, like Internet huge. It looked like it was 3 feet long I swear. He also moved by shifting his weight from one leg to the other, like 4-5 times, to rub the massive amount of his shaft that was contacting my tit across the outer curve. It seemed like there had to be a foot of cock sliding past my tit. I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel sliding in my pussy, if I could even get it in. Then if I did there's the length I'd have to deal with. I mean where was I going to put all of that thing? It might come out my mouth I thought. This caused me to have a small orgasm just sitting there. I shuddered a bit and he just looked down at my tits and smiled.

Finally the damn computer got to his desktop. I launched a couple of apps, time tracking, inventory, etc. I needed him to login to an older app, as I told him this I started to lean back a bit. Then quickly being told that I was fine where I was he could get to the keyboard. Hell from where he was standing he probably could have typed with his dick. He leaned over again grazing my tits with both hands as he did. Also as he bent over his cock slid down past my tit and his crotch was planted there now. But as he did that I felt his cock head press into my bare leg as my skirt had ridden up as I was in the chair.

I could feel how hard he was and the width of his head against my thigh. As he slowly typed I could feel his cock pressing harder into my leg. He wasn't moving. Holy Fuck! I thought as I realized that he was still getting bigger and it was pressing against the flesh of my leg through his pants, as he leaned over almost laying his chest on my tits. I was struggling to not make the chair cushion wet. But as I would find out it wasn't working. He slowly pressed the keys all the while I could feel his cock engorging as it pressed into my thigh and across my tit. God I wanted to just attack him. But then what? It's not like I could get the damn thing in me, I even questioned if I could open my mouth wide enough. I wished I was a snake and could unhinge my jaw. That was a tiny fantasy that ran through my head, having his cock head dislocate my jaw to get it in my mouth.

He stood back up taking the end of his cock off my leg and returning the foot of shaft to where it was pushing my right tit out of the way. I just sat there a few seconds, looked up at him. He was looking at the computer screen like nothing was our of the ordinary. A few seconds more and he was still studying the application he logged in to. Was he going to have a free use fetish as well? Or was he hoping to get his cock to stop expanding?

I showed him how the inventory app worked and the other documentation app worked for data entry. The whole time he kept his cock pressed against my tit, probably 5-8 minutes that felt like seconds. I asked him to sit down and give it a try to get used to the apps. He said "ok" but didn't move, he just stood up straight again acting like nothing was abnormal about the situation. By this time I was just ignoring business appropriate behavior, I mean hell I was so far over the fucking line I'd have to get on an airplane to get back. So as I turned toward him to get out of the chair I drug my right tit across his cock that was still touching it. I leaned forward to stand up putting my face probably less than an inch from his crotch. I leaned that far to get the weight of my tits far enough over that I could stand up. As I did stand up I drug my tit up along his shaft that I swear started at his knee now. Following the bulge of his cock that was thick like a log, with my tit I drug it up over his crotch, cross his abs, up to his chest. Then just looked at him with my right tit shoved against him pressing it out of it's curved shape.

He pushed past me rubbing his arm across my tits as he sat down. Still acting like nothing was out of the ordinary he tinkered in the apps a little. I turned toward him with his head right at tit level as he sat in the chair. I leaned forward to point at the screen and show him what to do and how, as I did I made sure to drag the side of my tit across his face. I could feel the stubble on his face dragging on my top like fine grit sandpaper. Then I put my right hand on the desk and moved my left to the back of the chair over his head. This effectively was like having my tits spread eagle like my pussy had been all weekend. He did a few things with me guiding him, all the while with my left tit against his face. This was actually comfortable as I didn't have to try and keep my tits from touching anyone. Which in a situation like this I have to ask the person to scoot the chair back if I lean over to get to the keyboard.

I eventually took a step back to keep me from reaching out and grabbing his cock. It was really tough to not do that. I was so turned on it was just obvious, I could feel my face being flushed and you could smell my pussy in the room, I knew he could also. But he was still in 'business professional' mode like it was completely normal for his cock to be trying to stand straight up as it strained against his pant leg. I was trying to regain my composure as best as I could. But I could feel my juices running down my inner thighs. Fuck I needed to walk thru the data-center to get back to my office. Now I knew how he felt with his erections, at least I could wipe my inner thighs off.

He turned around still in the chair. I hadn't stepped back that far and he was still face level to my tits and had his face only a couple of inches away from them. He went to stand up, he pushed his face directly into my cleavage and drug his face then his chest over the front of my tits as he did.

Brandon

"So it's ok if I eat my lunch in here?" He asked still pressing his chest against my tits.

Me

"Ummm, ya that's fine just not out in the equipment storage room."

Brandon

"Cool, thanks."

Me

"Ok. The whole act like nothing is out of the business ordinary."

Brandon

"Well if we're not going to be obvious..."

Me

"And you dragging your cock over my tits as well as your face?"

Brandon

"Well ya would probably need to stand a bit further apart, and hope I'm not having my condition like now."

Me

"How are you this calm and composed? And acting like nothing is..."

Brandon

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I just act like I'm ignoring it."

Me

"Oooook. Ya this is going to be a dangerous 8 weeks for me."

Brandon

"Why's it so bad for you?"

Me

"Well aside from the last 20 minutes." As I showed him the inside of my thighs with how obvious it was that I had juices running down them.

Brandon

"Oh." He said smiling as he looked at my legs that my skirt had ridden up to about mid thigh.

He stepped away, reached into his lunch bag and handed me a folded up paper towel. That I immediately wiped my legs and pussy with, almost soaking it, it seemed.

Me

"How old are you anyway?" I asked trying to comprehend his sudden avalanche of maturity.

Brandon

"I'm 22. I hope that's ok?"

Me

"Oh, it's just fine!" I said with an uncontrollable smile that felt as wide as my tits.

Brandon

"So you don't mind younger guys then?"

Me

"Oh no, I love younger guys!"

Brandon

"Why?" He asked as he started pulling his lunch out and sitting it on the desk.

Me

"Are we still off record?"

He nodded.

Me

"Well they're really quick to recover and be ready again."

Brandon

"And usually inexperienced."

Me

"Hey experience has to be gotten from somewhere right?"

He just smiled, as he opened a Gatorade and took a big drink. Then holding the bottle over to me offering some.

Me

"No thanks."

Brandon

"I'd appreciate it if you did. It'll help with your flushed face, and besides I'm going to need this bottle as soon as you leave." He said with a kind of desperate smile.

Me

"Oh I see." I said also with a huge smile as I knew he was going to jerk off a 3rd time since he got here. So 3 times in 6 hours that's pretty good I thought.

I took several big gulps off the bottle and handed it back to him. He quickly finished it, and stood there in silence for a minute as did I.

Brandon

"Thanks, I appreciate the help with that."

I just stood there with a slight smile. Also still staring at his cock that was still staining trying to stand up straight but still being restrained by his pant leg. I could see a wet spot of precum that had formed where the fabric bulged from the huge mushroom that was his cock head.

Brandon

"I'm going to take care of, well, my condition because it's killing me. Unless you'd like to help with that as well." He said hopefully.

That was definitely way too much over the line with an employee, much less at work!

Me

"Honestly I'd love to. But I've already gone way over the line as it is here."

Brandon

"Ok cool I will respect that, I don't like it, but I'll respect that." As he sat the Bottle on the desktop with the lid still not on it.

Me

"Ok, thank you, I appreciate that."

I was still standing there knowing I needed to get back to my office but frozen not wanting to leave. God was I making bad decisions. But it's not like I was making decisions my brain just wasn't engaging logically at all. This was completely not thought. And was pure carnality.

In the few seconds that I was there frozen when I snapped to Brandon was turned slightly away from me. I heard his belt buckle clink, followed by the button and zipper on his pants. Fucking hell! Was he going to pull that thing out right here in front of me while I'm still standing right here? I'm his boss for fucks sake. I knew that the comfort level was way to fucking high and I only prayed that this didn't get me fired.

I was still frozen, I couldn't look away. Brandon looked back over his shoulder taking note that I was still standing there. He turned a bit to his left which gave me a better look. He wasn't turned too far, but I could just see where his fly opened and his underwear behind them. He pulled his pants and underwear down maybe 6". I could just see the top of the root of his cock. I couldn't see much but I could tell that where it met up with his pelvis, it took up a large amount of his pelvic area. He then lifted the band of his underwear out and down, reaching in and down several inches he grabbed it just above mid shaft it looked like. It didn't look like he could quite get his hand all the way around it. He grabbed that thing and started to work it out of his pant leg and underwear. I watched what looked like about 6" of shaft being hauled out and it looked like there was still another 2 feet left.

I audibly gasped, he looked over his shoulder again and smiled. He was going slowly to see if I was going to stay or go. Wide eyed and mouth open I put both hands over my mouth, turned around and hurried out of the room. Taking a few seconds to compose myself before going back out to the data-center floor I wiped my pussy again with the paper towel he gave me. I turned back to put it in the trash can but I stopped figuring he had probably gotten the rest of that thing pulled out of his pants. He noticed as he didn't hear the beep of the badge reader or the door open and said "Just toss it on the desk." again smiling. I tossed it, and it landed by the keyboard. I hurried to the door, tried to open it and it didn't open. I pushed harder, that hurt my vagina and the surrounding muscles, I whimpered a bit. Then I remembered that I had to badge out of here as well.

I walked straight along the wall and turned the corner that my door was around, badged through it and hurried up the stairs. That again reminding me of how sore I still was on the inside from James and Mike. Getting sat down at my desk, I just stared at my screens. There was stuff to do but I was just staring blankly thinking about what just happened over the last 20 minutes or so. I was imagining him downstairs right below me jerking his huge cock because he couldn't control his hardons. I figured at 22 that wasn't really an issue anymore for guys, I always thought that was a 14-19 year old thing. But if it was still happening to him at 22, wow was he that hyper-sexual? All I could do was speculate but with his almost inhuman development, that I thought there was reduction procedure for, and was glad he hadn't gone that route, it seemed like that would be related.

I Just put my face in my hands and took slow deep breaths to try and calm myself down, as well as my vagina that was practically screaming at me by now.