Sarah's Journey Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James

"Ok." With a smile.

He re-buttoned the top couple of buttons on his jeans returning him to dressed for work with the exception of the half foot of throbbing cock jutting angrily out of the opening in the fly of his jeans that was just big enough for it. As he did that I looked at him in awe and amazement of how erotic this all looked. The only thing better would be if I was dressed similarly.

He grabbed my under my hips, pulled my ass over the edge of the coffee table and impaled me with his cock. I immediately orgasmed, hard. I screamed and my whole body shook like I was having a seizure. Fuck I came hard, it was like getting hit with a sledgehammer of an orgasm. It had to be my day at work and everything that happened with Brandon that was torturous as it was, then throat fucking myself with my 22" long dildo in front of James, then the discovery of how hot it was to see a guy fully dressed with just a hard-on sticking out of the fly of his pants, and now to have that cock jammed in me to the balls.

As soon as he bottomed out up inside me, he hit my cervix as he went by before crashing into the end of my vagina like a meteor slamming into a planet, my pussy went off like a fire hydrant. My muscles clenched and I curled forward with every wave of that orgasm, and every time a wave hit me my muscles contracted, pulled me forward and my pussy would erupt in an incredibly forceful spray against James' now soaked jeans. My pussy sprayed juice out of it so forcefully it was hitting him and I could feel it spraying back on the bottoms of my tits and my face.

I think I did this 5-6 times. Screaming the whole time. James didn't have anything to stick in my mouth so he grabbed my left tit and forced it over my mouth as it would easily reach my forehead it is so over sized that technically I'm medically disfigured. I screamed into the top of my tit that I now had my entire face buried in. I could feel the skin of my tit covering my whole face with a whole lot of tit left over. I reached around my tit with my left arm like I was carrying a baby, and mashed the inside of it with my right hand that I could barely reach around my right tit to get to.

As I was holding my beach ball of a tit to my face James was holding my head down making sure my face was firmly mashed into my tit. I contracted hard about 4 more times like this. Every time, I'd scream into my tit to muffle the sound, at the same time my pussy would just explode with my juices that were spraying everywhere. On my tits, on my head, all over the table.

I finally finished and went limp on the table. I just laid there like a wet washrag. I looked over at the TV and it was covered with my spray, it looked like someone intentionally sprayed it a couple of times with a spray bottle, it was running down the screen. I looked at James, his jeans looked like he'd jumped in a pool as did the bottom of his shirt.

James

"So do you think you'll have an orgasm if we have sex?" He asked in the most facetious tone ever. As he looked down at me and my, still quivering with after shocks, pussy and body. I felt like pudding as did my pussy that was still grasping at James' half foot of cock that was still buried inside me.

I'd never experienced anything like that before I don't think. Ya being turned on and horny all damn day does make a difference. Especially when I'd had a small orgasm with only conversation and visual stimulation, no physical stimulation at all. I was really learning what really turned me on and fetishes I never knew I had. I never knew I had a clothing fetish about guys just hanging out normally like nothing is out of the ordinary but with erections that stick out of the fly of their pants. And they button up all the buttons above it in jeans, and they button the top button if they have a zipper. I ask guys that are ok with this, which my FWB guys all are to wear button up jeans or pants around me just in case the situation presents it's self.

As I convulsed on the table and calmed down James pulled his now soaked cock out of my pussy. He helped me sit up on the end of the coffee table. As he helped haul my tits up getting me in a sitting position I didn't even miss a beat and grabbed him, pulled him to me and started pounding my face against his jeans on his cock. It was also fucking erotic for me to watch the cock going in and out of my mouth with him fully dressed and only his cock sticking out of the fly of his jeans with the top 3 buttons above it fastened.

I sucked him off. He was always so polite to let me know when he was going to cum in case I didn't want it in my mouth by tapping me on the shoulder. But I could usually tell by his cock swelling a bit and starting that twitch. This time he tapped me on the shoulder, I made a couple more strokes up and down his cock with my lips pressed tightly against it. Then I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock as far as it would go in my throat. He would go just past my pharynx and into my throat maybe 3/4". I got his cock head pushed through and into the top of my esophagus, waited and right before that first squirt I swallowed contracting my muscles right on the tip of his dick.

He yelled a little in pleasure when I did this. Keeping his cock head where it was and not letting it back out he blew a load right into my throat! I swallowed again and again as fast as I could. Not because he was cumming, he was cumming directly into my throat it was going down anyway. I was swallowing to keep my muscles contracting on the tip of his dick as he was unloading his balls right into my throat. His balls that were tucked away neatly in his pants that were also neatly buttoned up except the bottom 2 where his cock jutted out, into my mouth and throat.

After he finished cumming I milked as much of the cum out of his dick as I could because I couldn't leave a mess for him to clean up after it started to drip out.

Yes the amount of cum left in a guys urethra is directly proportional to how long his dick is. I swear after Brandon came he milked as much if not more leftover cum out of his dick than James just dumped in my throat with his entire load.

James

"Wow that was fantastic!"

Me

Pulling my face off his cock. "I'm so glad!"

James

"What is it that you do that feels like that?"

Me

"I put the tip of your cock just inside my esophagus, right past my pharynx. Well that's where the muscles are that swallow food from your throat to your esophagus.

And I swallow with the head of your dick holding those muscles open and they clamp down on it."

James

"OMG it feels so fucking amazing! I've never had that happen before you!"

Me

"Well I'm glad that you experienced something new with me then."

James

"I've experienced a lot new with you Sarah!! Like I think that's the first time I've fully came in your mouth."

Me

"Oh hon you didn't cum in my mouth."

James

"But I came with my dick..."

Me

Cutting him off. "You're long enough that the head of your dick just goes past and into my esophagus. So no hon you didn't cum in my mouth you came directly into my throat."

James

"Wait what? So you didn't taste it at all?"

Me

"Of course I did and still can. It gets into my mouth especially when I swallow in your cock head."

James

"So all of it just..."

Me

I cut him off again. "Yes all of it went straight into my throat with every squirt. Even the first one that exploded out of your cock. Yes that one is the strongest of all of them."

James

"Wow, you're so aware, and attentive through all that."

Me

"I love the entire thing and I guess it just sticks in my mind, vividly."

He helped my stand up as I leaned over far forward to get my tits out past my feet so I could stand up. I asked if he wanted shorts or something if I had any that would fit him. He declined and went back to his place to clean up. I did the same with me and the mess I made in the living room. At least guys don't make messes like this I thought. Then I remembered Brandon cumming and it sounding like someone was squirting a Super Soaker into the toilet. God I wanted a front row seat to that performance!

James said he was going to come back so I expected him to just walk in. I was in the bathroom just stepping out of the shower when I heard the door open.

Me

"James?" Just to make sure.

James

"Yeah it's me."

I didn't answer as he was really comfortable here by now and knew to just make himself at home. I walked back into the kitchen where James was standing with his back to me pouring himself a drink. He'd gotten cleaned up and changed into a tank top and some loose shorts.

Me

"Can you pour one for me also?"

James

"Here take this one." He said as he turned around facing me, his cock and balls hanging out of the front fly of the shorts with them closed up as much as he could.

He was as nonchalant about it as he could be, except for the smile when he saw my reaction to that scene. I was still naked because I just didn't feel like putting anything on, besides there's the free use thing with us. He definitely paused looking at my massive breasts standing out like beach-balls, and his cock started to inflate some. Him being 20, almost 21, I was hoping he'd be hard again soon as I really liked how the fully clothed thing looked when the guy had a hard-on.

Me

With a bit of a surprised look on my face and a smile. "Well thank you hon."

James

"Of course."

He turned around to make another drink as calmly as ever. I went into the living room sat on the couch with a towel under me and turned on the TV. Mostly just to have something to make noise in the background. James walked into the living room with all of his junk bouncing and swinging as he walked. God I love this I thought as I started to get turned on again.

James also put a towel on the couch cushion and sat down. We were facing each other with one leg on the floor and the other laying on the cushions against the back of the couch. Both of us having a perfect view, me of his cock and balls lightly touching the towel, and my pussy that had only 1 stroke of his cock in it before I came like a damn fire hydrant.

I stared at his cock and balls, he stared at my pussy for a second and then fixated on my naked tits. We both looked at each other for a few seconds and just laughed. His cock bounced a little and my heavy tits bounced a lot.

Me

"I like your ummm, look."

James

"I'm glad. It's something you like so you should have it when you can. There's so much about you I love, gesturing to my spread open pussy and then my massive tits, that I get to have fairly often."

That made me smile, I liked that a man was concerned about me and what I wanted and liked. Unlike how my 15 year marriage was. I took a drink and slouched a little scooting my ass forward and opening my legs a bit wider.

James

"So I have a question. This free use thing, how far are you comfortable going with it?"

Me

"As in what?" A bit puzzled.

James

"Well I was thinking that if you want it to be 24/7; how would you feel about exchanging house keys?" He said with a lot of trepidation in his voice.

This was a pretty big ask for a guy I'd only known maybe 2 months, and only really spent any appreciable amount of time with over the last 2-3 weeks. Then again I trusted him with my Credit Card. Also told him when he's over to make himself at home and he's welcome to anything here, food in the fridge, alcohol, sodas, even my body pussy and mouth.

Me

"James, that's a lot of trust."

James

"I know I just had that thought because you said 24/7 and you seem pretty comfortable with me and Mike, and I know we're comfortable with you."

He did have a point and both of them were always super polite, caring, concerned about my comfort and safety. Not to mention they'd cleaned the kitchen after the 2 times I'd cooked for them. Besides it's not like I can't take away his access really fast from my phone. As my deadbolt is part of my smart home, the technology was still new but hey what do I do for a living, and I can control it from my phone. I can lock, unlock, delete someone, pause their access temporarily, I can even set up a 1 time use code remotely.

Thinking this through I made him aware that I was able to do all this and that if I ever became the slightest bit uncomfortable I would remove his access. So after explaining all that to him.

Me

"A couple of rules though."

James

"Ok." Paying a very respectful close attention now.

Me

"Don't just be in here when I come home and am not expecting it! That's a huge deal. If you are just let me know so I'm prepared, I had a stalker once and it was pretty bad."

James

"The guy in the parking lot?"

Me

"Yeah that one. Also ALWAYS check the door knob below the deadbolt if it's locked that means I don't want anyone coming in. I might just not be feeling good, or I might have another guy in here with me. Got it?" I half expected him to have a reaction to the 'guy in here' statement, but he didn't. This was going to work out well.

James

"Sure I can definitely live with that. The same goes for you, except if you want to be in my place when I'm not there that's fine."

Me

"Oh I don't mind you being here when I'm not I just don't want to come in and not expect you to be here. That's all."

James

"No problem will text if I plan to be here when you get home."

Me

"Ok cool just respect the rules, and any others that need to be made as time goes on and I think we'll be fine. Besides I haven't even seen your place yet."

James

"That's because yours is so much cleaner."

Me

"I can see that." Laughing. "But it would be nice to make a mess like I did today somewhere else so I didn't have to clean it up."

James

"Was it bad?"

Me

"The TV screen was covered as was the table everywhere except where I was laying."

James

"Oh damn, you really 'Geysered' the place then didn't you?"

Me

"Ya it was pretty bad."

James

"Oh I know you soaked my jeans, shirt, face and hair. I mean it was literally dripping off my nose after your second eruption."

Me

"Well good job then."

James

"From how you were and what you said earlier, I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the cause of THAT level of eroticism for you."

Me

"Ya ok true." I said hoping not to hurt his feelings.

James

"Thought so. So tell me what was." He said with a sincere interested tone.

Me

"It involves a guy at work."

James

"Ok, go on."

Pausing to take a deep breath nervous about going on. I finished the rest of my bourbon in one huge gulp, exhaled and got up to get another. I asked James if he wanted another as well, he said sure finished his, then bypassed my hand all together, reached up and sat the glass on top of my left tit. I was a bit surprised that it sat there so well, not only because of how much surface area there was but that I was still naked and braless.

I carefully walked over to the kitchen to get refills. James laid back over the arm of the couch he'd been leaning against, this arched his back up and very obviously stuck his junk up in the air. Which I thought I noticed his cock growing a little bit bigger, maybe.

James

"So lets hear it c'mon. What about this guy at work worked you up that much?"

Me

"Well your boner and buttoning up the top buttons of your pants was a big part of it. I discovered that today and it's hot at fuck!"

James

"I'm so glad! Now lets hear it."

I picked up our drinks, and being curious, I sat both of the small breakfast orange juice glasses, about 6oz each, on the tops of my tits and carefully and smoothly walked back over to the couch. James apparently like this serving method, his cock was definitely reacting. It was stiff enough to hold it up off the towel but it still had a limp down curve to it.

I sat down taking the glass of the top of my tit and took another big drink. Then I paused a long while being nervous about talking with James about Brandon, and his horse cock.

James

"Ok, it's obviously something big because you just drank almost half of that in 1 gulp. So lets hear it."

Me

Laughing. "You have no idea how right you are."

James just sat there waiting.

Me

"Fine. There's this guy at work..." I trailed off nervous that he really didn't want to hear this.

James

Insistently. "And..."

Me

"Ok, ok, fine. There's this new guy at work on my team that has a just massive cock." I waited for James' reaction expecting one of immediate disinterest. But he was still attentive, and now his cock was obviously starting to enlarge.

James

"And your thoughts on this?"

I started to wonder if he might be Bi because of his increasing erection.

Me

"Well it makes me really hot and bothered. I'm sorry I have to ask, are you Bi?"

James

"No."

Me

"It's just because of..." I gestured at his hardening cock.

James

"Honestly that's the thought of you taking a huge cock and hopefully I'd be there to occupy another one of your holes, and join in."

Me

"Seriously!?"

James didn't say anything he just gestured to his cock that was now completely hard again.

Me

"Well ok then. Ya it's just huge."

James

"So you saw it I guess?"

Me

"You can't miss it."

James

"Really?"

Me

"Ya I mean the damn thing goes about 1/3 of the way down his thigh."

James

"Ok that's not terribly big though." As he pressed his cock along his thigh and it also went about 1/3 of the way down as well.

Me

"When he's completely soft though!"

With that James cock visibly grew bigger.

Me

"You sure you're not Bi?"

James

"Absolutely, just imagining something that huge and you trying to get it inside you. When we were a bit of a challenge a few weeks ago."

He was right, but damn I wanted to try! So I told him about the day, the office meeting, the bathroom incident, the store room fiasco, all of it. As I went on I noticed that I was getting seriously wet again, like the towel was wet like turned on. James pointed this out. I also pointed out that when I told him all this his cock visibly got bigger.

James

"Because you taking something like that would be a sight to see!"

With that he finished his glass of bourbon and motioned for me to do the same. This was a first I thought but I did.

James

"Ok, lets talk about this."

As he pulled me up off the couch and over to the living room table. I said I wanted the bed it was softer. James grabbed my right nipple and pulled me behind him to the bedroom. This hurt a little but I was already turned on again and it was great. I watched as James' half foot of cock was still standing out of his shorts along with his balls as it bobbed along with every step and his balls swung a little.

He put a towel on the corner of the bed and laid me down on the corner with my ass over the edge where he could get his legs on either side of the corner so he had great access to get as deep into me as he could. Rubbing my tits with his hands that looked so tiny like a young child's hands compared to how utterly massive my tits are. He then casually stuck his cock in my pussy and started fucking me at what I would call a casual pace.

James

"Ok so this guys going to be gone in 8 weeks and is here locally. So what then?"

Loving the matter of factness of all of this it was tough for me to just carry on like this was just another every day conversation like at the dinner table at the Cleavers house. I tried but I love the feeling of being fucked and that was constantly distracting.

Me

"It's the 8 weeks I'm worried about. I want to practically rape him and impale myself on that thing!" I could tell James liked that visualization as I felt his cock grow in size a tiny bit.

James

"And your job, HR, etc... Is the kid even 18?"