Sarah's Journey Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me

"Yes he's 18, I know that's damn young but..."

James

"Ya I know Mike, its all cool."

Me

"The HR thing has got me worried all to hell." I could feel my stomach knot up at the thought. Apparently James could feel it as well with his cock, as he looked at me with a scoff and a smile.

James

"Well you all seem to have an understanding, he sounds really mature for his age once you get him out of his shell, and his pants apparently." James said as a playful dig.

"I'd see what the next week or 2 holds with what's happened already, and see if you get a call from HR."

Me

"That's a good idea. But every day is going to be me struggling not to get caught staring at his pant leg. Not to mention struggling not to masturbate every 5 minutes."

James

Laughing. "Ok that's a thing. Any thoughts on how to handle that?"

I told James about the small 2" vibrator I had and how it got flicked up into my vagina that day while it was still on. And I had to walk around with it still in me because I couldn't get it out fast enough and had to go.

James

"So you think that will help maybe?"

Me

"No I think that will cause me to be even worse off and probably have a hundred orgasms a day and my inner thighs will be just rivers of pussy juice."

James

"Good point."

James

"Sedatives?"

Me

"Can't go through the day in a fog."

James

"You work from home right?"

Me

"Yeah 2 days a week."

James

"Can you make it 3?"

Me

"Probably but not permanently."

James

"Just for the next 7-8 weeks."

That was a good idea, I could pull that off for a short time. I could say it was for mental health, and it would technically be true. But those 2 days a week would be challenging. James and I chatted about other stuff and how his week had been going all the while he was casually pumping my pussy with his cock. I really liked this and the casual chat just like friends would talk over a beer was actually relaxing but held me at a level of eroticism as well. It also kept me about 70% to orgasm the entire time as I was distracted. We just talked for probably, I don't know, an hour or more. James was still hard and I'd been held at about 70% of an orgasm for the entire time. I this one was going to be a big one, I could just tell.

James

"Hey do you want to have dinner? I'm getting hungry."

Me

"Sure, what were you thinking?"

James

"Pizza."

Me

"I can't do that I don't want to get fat. How about I grill some fish and make salads?"

James

"I'll be ok with that."

Me

"Ok, cool. So lets finish up here and I'll get to that."

James

"Sure no problem, you got it."

With that he picked up speed and was more forceful. He grabbed around my thighs so I didn't slide back on the bed from him hammering his cock into me. He was really getting in to it, or in to me rather. It turned really athletic which I love. The harder he slammed into me the bigger my orgasm was going to be. It didn't take long, after maybe a minute my vagina clamped down so tightly on his cock he had trouble forcing it open to get it back in me. I could feel the tip inside my lips but he couldn't get back in. He wasn't as hard as before and I could feel him bending. So I reached down and grabbed his cock to try and hold it so it didn't bend. I was really hurrying before my orgasm was over, because it feels so much better to have something to contract against.

That got him back inside me. I could feel him forcing my vagina open with every millimeter of his cock that kept feeding in to my pussy. Finally he got all of it back in me. My vagina was loving having something to squeeze against and this kicked off another orgasm. I was bucking my hips, I couldn't stop it was involuntary. I was trying to flick the tip of his cock over my cervix but he just wasn't long enough. I kept holding on to his hips pulling him in to me. This causes my tits to press together between my arms. Because they already stand out so far this only squishes them up higher. James was standing up and arching backwards trying to hold his cock in me. With him not leaning forward I couldn't see him at all. All I could see was my tits and the ceiling. This was a turn on for me as well. I'd grown to love my breasts despite the problems and life changes I had to make when I got them.

I finished cumming on his cock. I didn't squirt this time, but I was definitely lubricating heavily. I'm glad there was a towel there. I just laid there holding him in me and enjoy the feeling of having a cock inside me. My eyes were closed and I started thinking back to the 3-4 months after I ended up with implants like 5 times the size I was expecting. They were a rough start. I knocked glasses off the kitchen counter several times, because I couldn't see them and they stuck out so far. I had to learn how to bend over cleaning up the broken glass because with an extra 16lbs on your chest your center of gravity changes when you're only 105lbs at the time. Now I was closer to 120lbs and didn't look quite as anorexic.

I knocked over and broke a lamp. I now had to get in the shower 1 tit at a time, like getting a couch through a door frame. I have to park my car so that no one can park next to the drivers side door. The first time I went shopping I parked as usual and couldn't open the door far enough to get out because of these. When I go to the beach I have to dig a hole if I want to comfortably lay face down. I sleep on my side now, because face down gets uncomfortable, face up it's hard to breathe when you fall asleep with 16lbs sitting on your chest. And many other problems, and bras like I mentioned in previous chapters they're expensive and have to be custom made. Clothing, it's tough to find XXXXXL things that still look good to go to work in. Clubbing well that's easier because I want as much of my tits showing as possible without getting arrested.

After a few minutes I relaxed and let go of James. He pulled his mostly soft penis out of me and I went to shower off. He tossed the really wet towel in the clothes basket and got in the shower when I got out. As we turned sideways to get past each other in the rather narrow space of my bathroom my tits drug across his chest, I think we both liked this, I know I thought it was cool. I toweled off and threw on an over shirt and some loose gym shorts.

James came out of the bathroom a few minutes later and joined me in the kitchen. I put him to work cutting up vegetables for salads. While I got the fish out of the refrigerator, and moved 2 more pieces from the freezer to the refrigerator. After a few minutes James asked me.

James

"Hey do you want me to hang my penis out of my pants/shorts while I'm over here?"

I wasn't prepared for that question, I paused a few seconds.

Me

"Would I like it, yes absolutely. But I don't want you to do it if you don't want to or aren't comfortable for whatever reason."

James

"It's new and pretty cool. I do like it I will admit."

Me

"Then by all means." I said with a huge smile.

James opened the fly of his shorts and pulled his junk out cock and balls.

James

"So balls also or just cock?"

I stared for a bit, all the while this being erotic as hell.

Me

"Lets go with cock only."

James put his balls back in his shorts and went back to helping cut up veggies.

I stood next to the same counter and looked at his cock hanging loosely out of his shorts as he faced the counter top. Ya that was cool him with his cock hanging out like that.

James

"Can I ask you to do something as well?"

Me

"Sure within reason." I wasn't going to lick a toilet seat or anything.

James

"Would you mind if I asked you to put on something a little more, ummmm, well a lot less, ummm..." He trailed off.

Me

"Covering?"

James

"Well yeah." He said with a tone of concern that I'd get upset about this.

I laughed and just walked out of the kitchen. Since I was only cooking in the oven I wasn't worried about splatters from the stove. I looked through my 'sexy' chest of drawers in the small closet in the bathroom. I pulled out the tiny white bikini that I bought and definitely could not wear in public where nudity was not allowed. It barely covered my nipples and the small triangles would move and slide around as I moved unless I tied it tight enough that it pressed into my tits and left pressure lines. I tied it around my back and tried to get it tight enough not to move but still not cut into my breasts. I could put double sided tape on it but I wasn't going anywhere I'd need to. Besides that stuff would hurt pulling it off my nipples.

I found a set bottoms that went with it and got into them. They were also really tiny and illegal in public. There was only a string along the back and the front was an oval the same shape as my pussy opening and only slightly bigger than it. I mean my pussy lips bulged out the sides as they were still engorged from sex and my orgasms.

Authors Note:

Yes our vagina lips and sometimes the clitoris will engorge with blood like a guys penis. And yes it can be obvious on some women. I have that happen to my lips but not my clit, that I know of.

Those bottoms came with a small jar of adhesive to keep them in place, so I did apply a tine bit to help do that or else they will just fold up and slip right between my pussy lips. And then what's the point? The first step I take causes that without the gentle on my skin adhesive. With the edges of those bottoms stuck to my engorged and swollen pussy lips I could see them bulging out the sides like my breasts do with some, ok a lot, of tops and especially bikinis or swim tops.

I walked back into the kitchen. James looked a bit surprised which made me happy. I needed to find a place I could wear this out in front of other people. God it turns me on to see people stair at me. Especially if the younger or any age really guys get hard when they do stair. With the top just barely covering my nipples it did move as my breasts, bounced and jiggled when I walk, especially braless. It occurred to me then that I could try the gentle adhesive to hold the top in place. James pointed out that I had a nipple almost completely out. With that I did go back and apply some of the adhesive to the edges of the tiny triangles that would just cover my nipples that were only a little bigger than a quarter, but barely smaller than a half dollar. Usually my nipples are fairly flat, but if I get turned on they will get hard and stand up a little bit, maybe 1/4". I like that I don't have big nipples or nipples that stand up too far. If I did I couldn't wear a top that was this tiny. Something about this is also incredibly erotic for me, the stairs, the attention, my nipples being almost perpetually hard when I wear it. And how thin the fabric is, it's just ever so barely opaque while it's dry. When wet it gets more see thru. Like a wet t-shirt that's thinned over the years. You can just start to see the color of my nipples through it but only ever so slightly. I'm still not sure if I would be ok with this on a public beach though.

Looking at myself in the mirror I marveled at how much of my breasts were bulging out in all directions! Not to mention that I didn't have to tie the back straps so tight that they made lines in my breasts. I could tie them just snug, even with a little slack, this was great! Hell it was like I was just wearing pasties or stick on pieces of clothing. I've heard of those but never tried them. They would be easier as I did have to get this modified at a tailor shop to make the strings around my torso about 12" longer on each side to comfortably go around me with enough left over to tie a knot.

It was at the tailor shop that I got a better explanation of why I have to custom order my bras, thus making them $250-$300+.

The measurement around my breasts is 51", for standard manufactured bras this is a 40L. As my chest circumference is only 34", they don't make an off the shelf in that band size that had cups big enough to hold my breasts due to the ridiculous size they ended up being. So that's the technical reason for the custom fitted bras. Rose never really explained the measurements, just that I was an abnormal shape. After all from a medical stand point I am technically disfigured. And in looking in the mirror at how I looked at about 115lbs [with the boobs I'm 131lbs], and my tummy flat and taught with my 6 pack ever so slightly showing I loved how I looked! It turned me on to look at myself. I know that's vain, but honestly how often have you seen a size 2-4 with 34LL breasts? I guess I have a size fetish, I loved my overly disproportionately over sized breasts, and was completely infatuated with huge penises, as I found out with Brandon working on my team.

I walked back into the kitchen where James was still cutting up stuff for salads, with his cock still hanging out of the front of his shorts. I wondered what Brandon would look like with his murder weapon hanging out of his pants. I leaned over and checked the tiny elongated oval that was adhered to my pussy lips that were slowly returning to normal size as they are fairly thin. It was still in place and becoming less taught. Hmmm, noted. I though to myself and I would adjust that in a few more minutes as they calmed down a bit more. The tiny barely nipple covering triangles also were still held in place, so far so good. But lets see what happens here in a bit. Then there was getting in the water hopefully at some point. Anyway, we finished up making dinner and James cleaned up as I went and resumed my position on the couch with my left leg resting on the cushions against the back of the couch, sitting sideways resting my back on the armrest that was closest to the sliding door that led to my small patio where my BBQ grill sat. I left my right leg on the floor again leaving my pussy on very obvious display, not that I was trying to start anything as I'd already been fucked but this was just comfortable for me.

James came in a few minutes later with my glass of bourbon that he refilled, to the top I might add. He sat down opposite me in the same position just mirrored. Right leg on the couch and left on the floor, providing a great view of his shorts with his cock still hanging out far enough to just touch the towel. I envisioned Brandon sitting there and his cock outside his shorts. With it laid out on the couch cushion far enough it would need a second towel if laid straight and not curled up like a rigging rope on a sail boat. It probably was long enough that if laid out straight I could reach out and grab it by his head if I just sat up and leaned forward a little and didn't have to move from where I was sitting. Ok, that might be a pretty over exaggeration. But it's what I was fantasizing about at the time.

James and I chatted for a while about general stuff, life, work, etc. I was loving this, casual conversation while sitting there practically naked and James with only his penis hanging out of his shorts. I think that this may be linked to the free use fetish I had recently discovered about myself but wasn't sure. The conversation turned back to Brandon from work. And how much interaction I should have with him at work despite the space that he was working in and my access only, thus providing a very secure and private area. Unless someone knocked on the door or called and asked to come in. But no one had gone in there for months, thus the ignored pile of paperwork and e-waste that needed to be done.

James suggested trying to ignore him all together and if I did start thinking about him or his cock rather to really try to think about something else, like a one legged nun walking a goat. Or if masturbating helped I could try that as my bathroom is private with a heavy thick locking door. I wasn't sure about the leaving in my small 2" vibrator or not, that would probably make things worse. I mean I could try it but I feared that it would be a huge and messy mistake. James suggested that it might be a constant relief like a pressure valve on a water heater. That was an interesting theory I thought. James suggested trying at home to see maybe since I kept talking about Brandon's massive cock.

I asked James to hand me my purse that was on the end table at his end of the couch. I kept it in my purse in case I needed release. We discussed if it should be on or off. Trying it I turned it on, peeled the tiny oval patch off my pussy lips, as it needed to be re-positioned anyway as they had calmed down and it was no longer taught and was bunching up. I inserted the small 2" vibrator and pushed it up inside me as far as I could reach. James asked if the depth mattered and I said it does because of where it stimulates my vagina. I mentioned that I pushed it up as far as I could because I like deep stimulation. As James has much bigger hands than me he offered to push it up further, I let him. He asked about getting it out. I told him to hold his hand under my opening, and coughed a couple of times and it popped right out.

"Well that's neat" James laughed. And then he pushed it about half way back up in to me. I then re-positioned my pussy covering just on the outside of my lips and on my skin where it is supposed to go. James leaned back and he was visibly starting to harden up. But it was a lot easier for him to put the vibrator inside than me having to contend with my breasts. It was maybe 2-3" up inside me which felt good but I wanted to see what it felt like pushed up to the end of my vagina. I talked with James about this just because it came to mind and we were chatting. I said I was going to look for something to push it up inside me. James offered to do that.

James

"Here let me help with that."

Me

"You just did?"

James

"I think I can get it up in you further."

Me

"Ok." I said as I pulled the tiny see thru covering off my pussy and to the side, while opening my legs wide.

James got up, which surprised me as he'd just leaned over before. He had me get up, turn facing him as he stood in front of me on the couch. Then he picked up his cock and pushed it into my mouth. I still wasn't sure what he was thinking. But I figured it would get done in a bit and he just wanted me to just blow him for a while or try to suck him off again. Eh, whatever I thought as I sucked his cock into my mouth and started doing my thing. Still loving that only his cock was out of his clothing. I felt his cock starting to get hard again. I swallowed on the tip of his cock a couple of times and he reacted strongly. I could feel the vibrator still vibrating mid-vagina. It felt great, but I still really prefer deeper stimulation, that's what I liked about James' cock at 6.5" it would hit the end of my vagina and hurt so good.

He was completely hard and I was still fucking his cock with my mouth when he pulled it out of my mouth. He laid me back and pulled my ass over the edge of the couch. Then he stuck his cock up in me, I felt it push the vibrator to the side as he went in all the way to the end of my vagina. He pulled out but only half way moved his cock around like he was stirring my pussy and pushed it back in again. He did this 3-4 more times. I guess he liked the feeling of having a vibrating Vagina?

Me

"Vibrating vagina?" I asked looking at him and watching his cock stroking half way in and out of me through the valley my tits make on my chest as I look down at my pussy.

James

"Ya that's nice but I wasn't thinking of that but ya this is great we're going to have to do this again!"

He was right I did like the feeling of him fucking my pussy while the vibrator was just randomly pushed around in me. James looked really focused as he would slowly guide his cock into me at different angles.

Me

"Are you trying to do or feel something specific?"