Sarah's Journey Ch. 036

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James

"Yes." He said scrunching his face up in determination as he pushed his cock back in to me.

Me

"What then?"

James

"I'm trying to push the vibrator up to the end of your vagina like you said you wanted."

I'd never even thought that this is what he meant when he offered to help! Don't know how I missed that, it was really obvious now. After another 20 minutes or so of this he was still slipping off the side of it and couldn't get his cock head on the end to push it deeper, just to the side. I had him hand me the TV remote and I turned it on, nothing good was on, as usual. I had him hand me the Xbox controller, and launched Titan Fall. I turned to the side a little and resumed a saved game while James was still working on his self assigned task. Hey I was all about him basically fucking me while I played Xbox while there's a vibrator in my pussy along with his cock.

Another 20 minutes went by, with him still trying. I was a bit surprised he hadn't came again.

Me

"I'm surprised you haven't cum again."

James

"Well I'm concentrating on doing something, but the vibrator sure is making it hard. Pun intended." He smiled.

Me

"I guess if you do cum then we'll have to find another tool?"

James

"Actually I think the vibrating pussy here will keep me hard if I do cum again." Again smiling, never looking at me, just down at my pussy with his cock still moving in and out almost surgically now. While holding on to my tits and moving me a bit now to see if that helped.

Me

"Really?"

James

"Ya pretty sure."

Feeling playful as this now seemed like a game you'd play at a carnival or fair I thought I'd test that. I know me now regarding this as a carnival game seems really messed up, but it's in the free use category, I guess? I love being fucked while I'm watching TV, playing Xbox, or replying to work emails. I felt kind of like a sex toy but also I felt like a game that was entertaining to James, using his cock to try and win a prize. So testing the 'he'll stay hard' comment he made.

Me

"You're pretty sure my little vibrating pussy would keep that half foot meat club hard even if you came."

He looked up at me and smiled. Pretty sure he knew what I was doing.

James

"What do you think?"

Me

"I think that you've been stabbing my pussy for 45 minutes now with your huge cock. I think that I'm going to be sore and maybe not be able to walk after your massive dick is finished beating my pussy."

James

"Damn you Sarah!" He said smiling obviously trying not to cum.

He was still trying and it had moved a bit deeper in me but was still being moved to the side with almost every in stroke.

Me

"I think that you're just using this as an excuse to use my vibrating pussy, to make your huge cock even harder to see if I can handle it. And it's working, fuck you're bigger than usual. God is it all in me, it feels like I can't get it all in me."

I was really stroking his ego and his cock with my pussy. This was now another game. Him trying not to cum and me trying to make him.

Me

"Fuck you're so damn wide. God you're stretching me, it's starting to hurt, God don't stop! It feels so good."

James made a quick thrust stabbing the end of my vagina with his cock burying it to his balls in me. Then still trying to push that damn vibrator. This was actually entertaining to me now. He stabbed me again, hard.

James

"Dammit stop it."

Me

"Why?" I said coyly.

James slammed my pussy a couple of times again stabbing me with the entire half foot of his cock.

Me

"Fuck that half foot of cock is so fucking long. God I'm afraid it will come out my mouth when you do that. I can feel you moving my guts around so much. Holy fuck it's big."

Looking down watching him going in and out of me.

Me

"Holy shit is all that fitting inside me? How? Where is it all going? Fuck there's so much cock I never knew a cock that huge would fit in me. You're really tearing my pussy up, I don't think I can walk after you're done fucking me so deep. My stomach muscles are hurting from the inside now. I can feel it pushing up in my pussy, oh God I can see it pushing my tummy out when you get all of in it me. Oh fuck it's big!" I said in a scared and desperate tone.

James

"Dammit Sarah!"

As he pulled his cock out of my pussy, grabbed my hair sat me up off the back of the couch so I was sitting upright. Then grabbing the sides of my head I knew what was cumming. [LOL another pun]. I opened my mouth right as he got his cock head to my lips, as I did he pushed his cock in my mouth. Right as his head made it past my lips he went off and squirted right in my mouth. He still had a hold of my head and was pulling it to the base of his cock. He squirted again, I swallowed that time. I went to push his cock head in to my throat so I could swallow on the tip but he pulled my head back, firing another squirt of cum in my mouth. Then he impaled my face again with his cock.

I got it he was jerking off with my head like a Flesh Light. That immediately turned me on thinking about him jerking himself off with my mouth and head just like he would a Flesh Light.! My vagina contracted against the still vibrating cylinder inside me in a pretty decent orgasm. All the while he's holding the sides of my head and violently pounding it on his cock. He wasn't moving his hips just my head and I went right along with it, grabbing his ass and also jerking my head back and forth on his cock in sync with his hands. He was still squirting in my mouth. I couldn't swallow with my head being so violently slammed against him. Finally after what seemed like an hour to me, he grabbed the back of my head and forced it against his shorts with his cock solidly lodged in my throat so I swallowed on his cock head as the last couple of spurts came out of his dick. Wiggling my head back and forth with his cock head in my throat made an interesting sensation that I'd never felt before, it was sort of stretching my throat open a bit. I'd never done that before and I don't know why I did now.

He eased his grip on my head and let go of the handful of hair he had in both hands on the back of my head. I was still hugging his ass holding my face against him, and still swallowing on the tip of his cock. I let go and then swallowed what was in my mouth without taking all of his cock out of my mouth. I reached up and milked the cum out of his shaft that was left after he came this time. It wasn't all that much or as intense as the first time, but then again this was #2 in just a couple of hours. Pulling his cock out of my mouth it started to feel like it was softening.

I laid back on the couch again, with my ass still over the edge and my legs still spread wide.

Me

"Ok so lets test that theory." I said calmly as I unpaused my game and kept playing.

James

"Damn you!" As he hurriedly put his cock back in me before it did go soft.

I ignored this as best I could and just continued to play my game as if nothing else was going on. It was tough I will admit, I had a vibrator still in me that was still on as well as James' cock. He went back to his task, or game however you want to look at it. I just laid there half propped up at an angle concentrating on my game and James concentrating on the vibrator in my pussy he keeps only pushing to the side as he was still trying to push it all the way up inside me.