Sarah's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
Sarah visits a villa, but has fun on the way too.
2.7k words
4.32
15.8k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This contains an element of oral sex on a woman during her period. Pass this story by if it offends you.

*****

For the next two weeks Sarah was tattooed nearly every day, Wei Jinn inked both her upper arms, thighs and her breasts, with vines and flowers. There were skulls, and a clock interspersed too. Sarah began to crave the drugs she was given and the pain of the ceaseless tattoo gun. One afternoon after Sarah passed out, Wei Jinn inked Sarah's ass to look like a target, with white and black circles around the red middle. When the tattooing met Maddie's satisfaction a semi-comatose Sarah was taken by Caroline to a villa in Spain, to allow recovery time. Sarah was so stoned on the heroin that she was asleep for the journey. During the next few days Caroline bathed and cared for Sarah, taking care that she was unaware of the tattoo of her arse! She also managed the drug use, so that by the end of the second week Sarah was almost free of any need for the drug. (A pity, as she looked great while stoned. It didn't stop Caroline taking plenty of pictures of the inked hot wife.) Caroline trained Sarah's body with a pair of fetish knickers, that had a small inflatable dildo, back and front. These were gradually inflated so that Sarah was comfortable and enjoyed taking a 10" long 3" wide dildo in her ass. Caroline could get off from just pushing it in to Sarah's willing arse. Both women knew Maddie didn't yet want them to fuck, yet.

As the tattoos healed Sarah was able to sit in the autumnal sunshine smoking and eating a light diet, each day wearing a little less until the tattoos healed enough for her to sit naked, luxuriating. The Friday following this Maddie flew over, and things began to take more shape.

"Sarah, now you are an inked and pierced slut, it's time for you to prove you are really my slut and will do what is needed."

"Yes Mistress, what do you want from me? I love my tattoos, I look so different so sexy!"

"I am going to take you to a friend of mine's house. He is having three friends over tonight and you shall be their bitch for the evening. They will use and abuse you all night in many ways. You will not complain, and I shall be there watching. You will wear my collar throughout. They will not permanently mark or damage you. There will be a video made, that we can show David, to wank off to. My little cuckoldress."

Sarah was dressed by Caroline in a short black dress, her thigh tattoo showing even while she was standing, and 6" heels These were strapped and featured a spiked metal heel. The dress was low cut front and back, with straps at the shoulders, so her ink was displayed prominently, as were her nipple rings. She was then made up to look like a whore. Sarah felt turned on and a little alarmed at how hot she felt. She felt ready and willing to do whatever Maddie asked. The collar was thin, stainless steel, that was locked with a padlock at the rear. It looked like a bent pipe. Maddie was seeking an industrial look for the collar, and for her forty-year-old slut, a knowing whore look.

A taxi arrived, Maddie dressed in a simple patterned mini dress and Sarah, her tattooed breasts spilling out of the dress as tottered on the spike heels, caught the driver's attention. Maddie gave an address and sat back lighting a cigarette, Sarah looked longingly at her for one, but it was not forthcoming. "If you want a smoke, slut you need to earn them."

"Driver my friend here wants a cigarette, would you pull over?" Maddie asked in a slightly faltering Spanish, but more than Sarah understood. He stopped, and turned, looking at the two women.

"Sarah, if you want to smoke, go and blow the driver, now." She looked at him, fat sweaty, middle aged and not terribly handsome. Sarah shrugged, being Maddie's slut, and climbed out of the car and into the front, she touched the driver's crotch and started to pull his zipper. Maddie, said, "Don't use your hands, use only your mouth." By now the driver had got the idea more fully and sat grinning, as one woman sat smoking in the back with her legs crossed, and her friend opened his trousers. Sarah gasped, not in a good way, he smelled strongly of pee and this made her gag a little. But he was hard, as she pulled his boxers open, licking the top of his cock she fed it into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue stud. only slightly discomforted by the lack of personal hygiene. She sucked for a couple of minutes, licking the guy's balls too, until she felt him stiffen, and took his cum into her mouth and held it there.

Maddie photographed the older woman on task with cock and cum in her mouth, simply sending it to Sarah's husband, from the unregistered phone she held. She beckoned Sarah back into the car's back, and slowly kissed her, also tasting the salty cum, though now removed from the noxious odour of the driver. As both women swallowed she said, "Drive on, please. Oh, and put your cock away. That was a onetime thing." The journey continued uneventfully with the two women chatting and smoking, simply ignoring the driver.

After a while, about 3 cigarettes each, the car arrived at a villa seemingly miles from anywhere. Maddie paid the driver and they got out. It was a standard villa on a hillside, with no cars visible. Sarah was a little scared and very wet.

The door was opened by a standard looking middle aged guy, a bit older than Sarah, dressed in pressed chinos and a button-down shirt. Maddie kissed him on the cheek "Hi Ed, I have bought my slut for you to road test, and anything else we can think of."

"Nice." Sarah felt like a possession, less of an independent being than for years. Also, more turned on than since the night with Peaches, where she tasted the strippers breast milk.

Ed just looked at Sarah, "Crawl, slut!" Ever submissive Sarah got down on to her knees and crawled across the tiled floor into the kitchen. As she got into the kitchen, Ed opened the fridge and took out a whole cucumber, "We don't have any dildos, but this will do." He pushed the fruit into Sarah's cunt, laughing as he did, then as Sarah began to moan he stuck it into her ass. She screamed, again Ed laughed, this time joined by Maddie, who was sitting on a stool, with a glass of wine. "Come, let me introduce my friends to you."

Sarah crawled into the lounge, not too far away, and she looked up to see three other guys sitting in casual clothes, all drinking beer from bottles. Ed followed and introduced the guys. "Pete, Steve & Carl, not that you need to know this...Oh guys this is Slut! She is ours for the weekend, but Maddie Stays to chaperone & see she survives." Sarah gulped. Maddie moved behind Sarah, picking up her foot & inserting a syringe between her toes, and gave her a small injection.

"Look at the piercings and ink on this slut, everything a good girl isn't! Wow, even her arse is tattooed!!"

"Just to see you through the night slut." Sarah moaned as the smack began to hit, her eyes rolling as she felt the rush of the drug. "Over to you chaps, she is a full-service slut, I will be filming some of the events, but will keep your faces out of the footage. A reminder, no permanent damage, that's for me to do, but feel free to bite her tits, she loves that..." Maddie then took her phone and facetimed Sarah's husband, "Hi David, are you ready to watch your wife gangbanged? I hope so, look." as she turned on the camera to show Ed, pulling the cucumber out, and feeding his cock into Sarah's willing ass. Carl was first to react, and he took his cock, which was circumcised, a first for Sarah & roughly began to fuck her mouth. This went on for several hours, Sarah, stoned, had no recollection of any of it. The guys all took turns at all three holes, but their macho mood could not sustain the action It was more talk than action. She preferred being fucked with big dildos than the average pricks on these ordinary guys. Sarah passed out after the guys stopped fucking her, she loved being used. But more than that she loved the smack and humiliating her husband. She should send him some smelly cum filled undies. There was only one problem with this idea, she didn't wear panties, anymore.

Sarah woke first and managed to free herself from the arm of one of the guys. She needed to pee and found her way to a bathroom. When she had peed she brushed her teeth, with a new brush in the cabinet and showered, since it was there, putting on a towel robe, she looked around the villa and found the guys personal stuff, all were married, as was she, but they were supposed to be playing golf. Losers. She had fucked the four guys, so what, she felt sore, but she could take more and enjoy it too. But she had not enjoyed the pricks she had been offered. Was there more, bigger? She was enlightened by the idea that she preferred to be under a hot pussy, then having an indifferent average cock rammed into her, with no finesse. The guys were all still asleep in the lounge, snoring their beer off. Sarah was thirsty and needing to smoke. She went to the kitchen and found Maddie, dozing in a chair.

Sarah located Maddie's cigarettes, lit one and began to make coffee. She had a dreadful headache but enjoyed the high of the smack even though she knew it should stop, now the tattoos were finished, for now. (She enjoyed the buzz of the tattoo gun and the ink being applied, more than men too!)

Sarah shook Maddie till she woke and pleaded with her, "Darling, Mistress, I need another hit, I'll do anything!" Maddie shook her head. "I shouldn't you'll get hooked."

"I know, I want to be, I need more bigger cock, wet cunt and the smack. It's amazing, fucking on it!"

"I can't Caroline was weaning you off, after the tattooing."

"Please Maddie, I'll lick you now, even though it's your period, I don't care, I need it!"

"That's an offer I don't get too many times. You are becoming a complete slut. What about the guys?"

"They are all pissed and asleep still. I have fingers that go deeper than they did. They gave me hickeys, but no pain. Fuck, Maddie, let me taste your red mist. I need a hit now."

Maddie sighed, and lifted the hem of her dress, "You want it girl, you go for it!" She reached for the cigarettes, lighting one and shifting her bum to offer better access.

Sarah sighed in appreciation and began to tug at Maddie's thong with her teeth. She moved the thong which smelled ripe with the overnight flow of Maddie's blood. Maddie allowed the thong to be pulled off and down her legs. She opened her legs revealing the sting of the tampon, "Pull it with your teeth, slut." Sarah obliged, gripping and pulling the string. The soaked plug slowly came out soaked with Maddie's blood. Sarah in her reverie moaned and then dropped the tampon onto the tiled floor, leaving a small pool of blood on the tiles, plunging her head into Maddie's pussy. She began to lick, taking in the taste and smell of the most forbidden liquid. She lovingly licked along Maddie's slit, slowly, gently nipping at her piercing. Maddie groaned, as pulled on her cigarette. Sarah was turning her on. What a Dirty Bitch she was. With a presence of mind only a true Dominatrix could have Maddie picked her phone up and began to film Sarah's reddening face.

Sarah began to plunge her tongue into the damp, bloody, slit, luxuriating as she tasted the tang of blood and the beginning of arousal. She knew her face was covered in blood and loved every moment, the smell and taste of the woman's menstrual blood Sarah tried to suck Maddie clean, drawing more fresh blood, into her mouth. She stopped and wiped it on to her tits smearing her nipples in blood. She felt the orgasm coming and bit Maddie's clitoris firmly, holding it tightly in a vacuum. She knew she was being filmed & as Maddie orgasmed Sarah pulled her face away and screamed for the camera, "Yes, fuck yes!"

After they both calmed a little, Sarah looked at Maddie & pleaded "Now...Please!"

Maddie felt amazing, being eaten out by a hot slut on your period was a new one, even for her. She relented, offering a small Syringe to Sarah. Who looked for a small vein in between her toes to push the needle into. As she pulled the plunger back a little to fill the syringe with her blood she again said "Yes!", as she pushed the plunger home, filling her body with the narcotic. Maddie turned her phone camera, so Sarah could see her bloodied face. "Oh Shit, what a fright." Sarah's eyes began to roll backwards as the first spike of the Heroin hit. It wasn't a big dose, so it didn't allow her to pass out. She was just sumptuously stoned.

They were joined in the kitchen by one of the guys, not Ed, who had smelled the coffee, but saw Sarah, and turned tail, mumbling "Dirty Bitches!" as he left to wake the others. Maddie laughed, as she tossed a new tampon to Sarah. Sarah picked up the used tampon and began to suck on it like a lollipop, for Ed's benefit.

"Put this in for me, when you have wiped me up." Sarah took paper towels and cleaned Maddie a little, but she needed a shower. She then pushed home the tampon, pulling the plastic holder out. Gathering the mess and placing it into a bin. Maddie looked more than satisfied. Ed came into the kitchen, pulling his shorts on, and looking at Sarah, said, "I think you two better leave, that's disgusting!"

The two women laughed. Sarah was passed a bundle of clothes but kept the gown on, washing her face at the sink. Ed reiterated his desire," I know you said all weekend, Maddie, but that's gross and I can't look the bitch in the eye again. I'll talk with you back in London." There was a glance from Maddie to Ed, but no more. Sarah poured two cups of coffee into paper cups taken from a stack on the counter, adding lids, they left. Sitting on a bench in the villa's driveway Maddie called a cab. The wait allowed them to drink their coffee, and smoke, silently. Both aware that a line had been crossed.

Sarah, unselfconsciously dressed in last night's clothes, fastening the heels, then looking in her bag coated her lips in the scarlet lipstick, that was now her colour. As she was adding mascara a cab appeared. She looked at Maddie, "Do you want me to blow this one too? I can service every driver in Malaga, if you like?"

Maddie shook her head, and as they climbed into the back drew Sarah into a loving embrace. "I know you wanted the smack, but that was one of the most erotic moments of my life this morning. I want you to be my slut."

"I want to be fucked again, with bigger cocks. They were wimps. I need them to tear my cunt and arse apart. I want to scream as I am being fucked! My cunt, my ass, my mouth all need to be full. Help me..."