Sarah's Lingerie Fashion Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see Sarah's cooch. Enough said."

"Sarah," Jo said, "we still need the official score."

Sarah lowered herself onto Jacko's lap, squirmed her hips a couple of times and chuckled. "By the fuck, he did still have some room to go until full mast."

"We have a winner?" Jo asked him.

"I want to state for the record that I've known since you two agreed to this competition that the real winner was going to be me." he replied to a mixture of laughs and boos. " But yes, this is the outfit I've chosen for Lisa."

A car horn honked outside, and Lisa saw her taxi waiting. "Gotta go." she said, as all eyes turned to Sarah.

She looked at each of them, muttered "What the hell." opened the two buttons and removed the vest. As she reached over Jacko's shoulder toward Lisa, her now bare tits actually touched his face.

Lisa put the vest in her bag, then withdrew a matching pair of shorts. "Oops, I guess Jo missed these. I'll wear them tonight."

All four were laughing as Lisa went out the door.

Sarah took another sip of her drink while still sitting on Jacko's lap.

"So how long are we going to sit here pretending that you aren't naked?" Jo suddenly asked.

"Well, I did say that I'd finish this drink before getting changed." Sarah stated, "Just because Lisa bailed out early, doesn't mean that I don't honor my commitments."

Jo was sitting across the table, so she couldn't see Jacko's hand on Sarah's thigh. He would occasionally move it higher, and Sarah had yet to object.

"Plus, he did declare himself the winner of...whatever this was, so he's owed a prize of some kind."

Jacko took that as a signal and moved his hand so he was touching her pussy. Every fiber of his being was willing him to proceed. Yet he waited.

"But I have to go to the washroom." Jo stated.

"We'll be Ok," Sarah replied, "We are adults."

"Naked adults." Jo fired back.

"Only one of us is naked." Sarah laughed, "You can't get in trouble that way."

As Jo got up from the table, Jacko removed his hand. Before Jo left the kitchen, she pointed at them both, letting them know she expected them to behave while she was absent.

Jacko was about to resume his activity when Sarah instead turned to straddle him and requested her now familiar hickey.

When he began to question this, she stated, "It's kind of a rule. See my tits, leave a hickey."

"I wished I'd have known this rule years ago." he replied, then latched on.

He chose to plant it in the cleavage where it would be plenty visible.

Sarah took this opportunity to reach into his pants and see what he was packing. The answer was a lot. Perhaps that's why he and Michelle were on and off. Maybe she just couldn't permanently give up access to his unit?

Maybe she also didn't want to give up access to his mouth, because he had readjusted his lips several times like he was drawing a picture or something.

Jacko's phone dinged, and he released her breast to check it. "Pete is 2-minutes out."

Sarah got off his lap and stood in front of him. She looked down and realized he had drawn a line of hickeys. Perhaps a snake?

She felt his gaze. "You finally saw this," she waved a hand down the front of her body, "but when you tell 'our story', remember that you only saw it from the back."

"No." he disagreed "I tell several variations already; nobody will bat an eye if I all of a sudden say I caught you full frontal."

"Take a good look then. I look forward to hearing this new version."

Jo came back into the kitchen, relieved that by all appearances, they had behaved themselves. Then she noticed Sarah's fresh hickey, "I knew I couldn't leave you two alone."

They heard Pete's truck and Sarah turned to leave the kitchen, blowing Jacko a kiss as she exited.

Then she poked her head back in the doorway, "See Jacko, you never complained about my brother's eyes even once."

12