Sarah's Massage

Story Info
My wife's hot past story.
3.5k words
3.89
30.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers

I wanted to share this story my wife told me a while back. She's usually reluctant to share anything about her past, but for some reason this night she told me explicitly about this one time. Her boyfriend was abusive, but apparently they still had their moments.

I re-wrote the story inserting myself, purely as a way to 1) tell it in a way that I could write (3rd party observer as I pictured it in my head) and 2) just to involve myself in some way.

The rest of the story is true from her point of view. I keep trying to get her to tell me more / other stories, but so far no success. This is my way of keeping that night alive...

**Sarah's Massage**

I was hosting a gathering at my house for a group of friends and acquaintances. I'd had reasonable success in my career and had been able to buy a nice house and afford decent things, and I loved to entertain. This particular evening, my friend Sarah was there. Sarah was a buxom blonde with large breasts and an ass that I loved. Unfortunately, she was dating this guy Mike, who was a complete asshole. He was always putting Sarah down, and was borderline abusive. Tonight, Sarah had brought her friend Abby with her. I hadn't met Abby before. She was a lithe redhead with medium breasts and a tight ass. She was dressed in shorts and a halter top that showed a ton of skin. As Sarah introduced her, she informed me that Abby was studying physical therapy at a nearby junior college.

As the evening progressed, the drinks flowed and the chatter got more animated. Most people were gathered in the living room, with Sarah and Abby chatting on the sofa. Suddenly Abby perked up. "Sarah, can I give you a massage?" Sarah immediately flushed a bit and looked flustered. "I really need to practice what I'm learning in class if I'm going to go anywhere with this career." Abby continued. Sarah still looked reluctant, but Abby continued to push her relentlessly. Sarah hesitated a few more seconds, then nodded yes. I could tell she was uncomfortable with the idea, and she fidgeted in her seat, but Abby clapped her hands excitedly.

Abby asked where I might have private space she could use to give Sarah her massage. I thought and pointed her towards the formal dining room. It had doors that, while not locking, were usually closed and was not somewhere that guests usually roamed.

Abby rose, grabbed Sarah's hand, and guided her off into the kitchen. Coming back out a minute later, she asked if I could help her grab a portable massage table out of her car. "Of course!" I agreed and followed her out and lugged the table into the dining room and helped set it up at the end of the dining room table.

What they didn't know is that we had a set of bar doors that would allow passing drinks into what I had turned into my office / library. Considering its use, nobody ever ventured into that room either, but I could enter through a side door that I had installed in case I ever had clients in. I know I shouldn't have, but the thought of Abby caressing Sarah's body got the best of me. Excusing myself to the bathroom, I snuck out and around and quietly entered the library.

Carefully I walked over to the bar, and slide the doors open about an inch or so. To my surprise, Sarah was already lying on Abby's massage table face down, with a towel draped over what I could only imagine was her naked body.

"Just relax!" Abby said. "I'm going to start with some basic techniques that I've learned. If anything doesn't feel right or you want me to stop, just say something." I could hear a tremor in Sarah's voice as she said "ok."

Abby walked over and grabbed a plastic bottle she had placed on the sideboard. "I think this is just right, but let me know if you'd like it warmer or cooler.", Spreading a little bit onto her hands, She then reached over and slowly started rubbing the oil into Sarah's upper back and shoulders I could see Sarah slump a little as her muscles started to relax from Abby's soothing touch.

"That feels great!" Sarah signed, and her eyes closed as Abby's hands continued their work. Slowly Abby worked her strokes downward onto Sarah's lower back. I could hear Sarah breathing heavy, her eyes closed in blissful relaxation. Abby paused a second, worked a little more oil into her hands, then started working on Sarah's feet. Slowly she worked her way up the back of Sarah's legs, first her calves, then her thighs. Slowly she worked her way back down to her feet, then started working her way back up again. A breathless moan escaped from Sarah's mouth, and I swear that her legs spread an inch as Abby approached her upper thigh. Abby reached the towel, then kept moving up, slowly pushing the towel higher. Sarah's mouth opened as Abby's hands started massaging the bottom of Sarah's ass, and I could imagine that her fingers must have been right next to or even lightly brushing Sarah's pussy.

Suddenly Abby stopped. "Time to turn over." Abby said. Sarah blinked, then with glassy eyes slowly turned herself over, trying to keep the towel covering her. Abby moved up by her head and started massaging her shoulders, running her hands down her upper arms. Moving back up to her shoulders, she then proceeded to run her hands down her upper chest and around the sides of breasts. Sarah again closed her eyes and her mouth opened slightly. As Abby massaged up and down, the towel slowly slipped further down her breasts until finally her nipples were exposed, rock hard and fully engorged. Abby continued her massage, sliding around the sides of Sarah's breast and then gently feathering the underside, which made Sarah's nipples engorge even more.

Abby slowed her strokes, then moved back to the sideboard where the bottle of oil was. As she applied a little more oil to her hands, I could see Sarah's eyes open, and she looked a little panicked like she was conflicted over the intimate turn the massage had taken.

Turning around, Abby said "Just relax... the best is yet to come." My cock was straining in my pants with anticipation of what I thought I was about to witness...

Abby came back over and started on Sarah's feet again. As she had with the back of her legs, she slowly started working her way up to Sarah's thighs, then back down to her feet. As before, each time she worked her way up, she would push the towel just an inch higher. Sarah's eyes had closed again, and her nipples still stuck out towards the ceiling.

Suddenly I could see Sarah's legs tense then relax as they spread open even further, and her held tilted back with her mouth wide open. I could tell that Abby's fingers had found their mark and were slowly caressing what I could only imagine was Sarah's sopping wet lips.

Using her other hand, Abby slowly slid what was left of the towel off Sarah and on to the floor. Bending her body down, she extended her tongue and slowly ran it around Sarah's right nipple, before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it gently. Sarah's back arched slightly, and I could barely hear a whispered moan. Abby's right hand continued caressing Sarah's pussy lips, and I could see them slowly parting as Abby's fingers worked their way deeper and deeper.

Abby lifted her head, and reaching for the bottle with her free hand, squirted more oil onto where her fingers met Sarah's pussy. She rubbed it around, easily gliding over the well lubricated lips. Abby swapped out her right hand for her left, with two fingers slowly rotating around Sarah's clit. Taking two fingers of her right hand, she slowly penetrated Sarah and simultaneously started thrusting them in and out.

Sarah was whimpering now, legs spreading further as Abby continued to thrust in and out slowly. Abby's other fingers continued circling her clit. Sarah's head fell to the side, and her nipples looked like they were going to explode. Abby added a 3rd finger and started to slide them in and out of Sarah faster. Abby maneuvered herself to the foot of the massage table while keeping up her assault on Sarah's pussy. Suddenly she lowered her head and replaced the fingers on Sarah's clit with her tongue. Sarah gasped. "Oh my god, I'm so close... you're gonna make me cum so hard!" That seemed to turn Abby on and she picked up the pace, thrusting with her right hand while licking relentlessly at her clit. Sarah's head snapped back and I could hear her moaning increasing in pitch "oh my god, oh my god oh my god I'm gonna cum I'm gonna..."

"What the fuck is this shit?!"

Sarah and Abby both jumped a mile as Mike burst into the room.

"You fucking slut! I knew I couldn't trust you!" Turning to Abby he yelled "Get the fuck out of here!" Abby's face was pale and she looked like she was going to pass out, but she quickly turned and ran out the door. Turning to Sarah, he grabbed her as she climbed off the table, and started to pull her towards the door to my office. "Get in there now!"

I panicked, realizing I was caught. Not wanting to admit that I'd been watching, I turned and jumped into the closet which had bifold doors. I just managed to close them as the door to my office burst open.

Mike dragged Sarah in and threw her, still naked, down on the leather sofa. "I don't know where you get off doing this to me!"

"I'm sorry!" Sarah cried, and I could see the way she flinched that she was afraid of him. I was torn between protecting her and keeping my secret of watching the whole thing.

Mike continued to yell at Sarah "Yes you'll be sorry! Don't move!"

Sarah shrunk back as Mike reached and yanked down his pants and underwear with one pull. I almost gasped as he came into view... he was only half erect, but it was huge, already at least 7 inches but extremely thick. I felt a pang of jealousy... how come assholes always got blessed in the dick department?

Sarah's eyes were locked on Mike as he moved closer to her. Reaching out, he grabbed her hair in his right hand and pulled her face closer to his cock. Sarah attempted to pull back as the head pressed against her mouth, but Mike pulled harder and pushed the tip against her lips. Mike gave a yank on her hair and as she gasped in pain, he shoved himself into her open mouth. She grunted as her mouth stretched open, Mike pushing himself deeper into her mouth.

"That's it!" Mike said. "Take my cock like the slut you are." Sarah couldn't answer, her mouth stuffed full as Mike held her head firm as he thrust himself in and out of her mouth. Mike closed his eyes and seemed to relish the feeling, while Sarah put her hands on his thighs trying to slow down the speed and depth of his strokes. Mike was having none of it and kept thrusting himself deep into her mouth.

"That's a good girl. If you want to cum you have to treat me nicely. None of this running around stuff."

Mike suddenly withdrew from her mouth. His cock was now fully erect and I think it had grown another couple of inches! He lifted his cock with his left hand, and pulled Sarah's head against his groin. "Lick my balls" he said, and I could see her extend her tongue and run it on the underside of his nuts. He moved her head around slightly as she bathed him. He watched her as he guided her face around his groin with a satisfied smirk on his face.

Mike pulled back again and released Sarah's head. He put his hand on her shoulder and shoved her, causing her to fall back so she was reclined against the back of the sofa, her hips still out on the outer edge of the seat. Leaning down, her took his hand and reached towards her pussy. Sarah's legs started to close, but Mike slapped at the inside of her thigh and she quickly opened them back up a little.

Mike reached again and ran his hand roughly against her pussy. "I knew you were a slut. Look how wet you are. You can't control yourself, can you!". He took two fingers and jammed them inside her, scissoring them in and out harshly. I could hear the slap of his hand against the well-oiled skin, and I thought I saw a shudder run through Sarah's body.

Sarah didn't say anything, just looked down as Mike withdrew his hand and kneeled in front of her. Pushing her knees apart, he moved in between her legs, and grabbed his cock and lined it up with her opening. He moved the tip of his cock up and down between her lips, and Sarah closed her eyes and her mouth parted slightly.

Mike slid himself up and back down, then without any preliminaries thrust himself inside of her.

"Oooffff!" Sarah grunted as he stuffed his cock in deep, stretching her to her limits. He held there for a second and Sarah moaned "Oh my god...", already overwhelmed from her exchange with first Abby, then Mike. Mike pulled back and thrust in to her again, "You like that don't you?"

"uh huh..." was all she could grunt as he slowly pulled back and thrust in again. Sarah's legs slipped wider and wider as he thrust into her again and again... All the build up must have had her ready to blow because Sarah suddenly screamed as her body convulsed in a huge orgasm. Mike kept thrusting over and over again, and I could hear how wet Sarah's pussy was as he continued his relentless pace. Sarah's legs wrapped around his ass, trying to pull him in again and again. Mike pumped away angrily, and he grabbed Sarah's hair and pulled her head back. Sarah's mouth hung open as he pounded away at her. Suddenly her back arched as she screamed in orgasm again. Mike slowed his thrusting as she slowly lowered back down onto the sofa cushion... Her eyes were closed, and she lay limp on the sofa.

Mike lifted her legs and put her feet on his shoulders. Pulling out almost all the way, he started sliding in and out, giving her just a few inches of his length. Sarah's head fell to the side and she groaned, her knees involuntarily pulling tighter to her chest to give him access to her depths, wanting more. Mike continued to tease, and Sarah looked up at him and whispered "please..."

That seemed to get Mike going, and his strokes started to get longer, but still at a leisurely pace. I could see her pussy gripping his width, and he was dripping with her juices. Suddenly he pulled back and thrust all the way into her, Sarah letting out a squeal as he bottomed out in her. Pulling all the way back out, he thrust back in giving her his full 9 inches again. Three, four strokes and she came again, her mouth open in a silent screen, her head thrashing back and forth while her hands grabbed at the sofa, trying to get ahold of something, anything...

Mike paused for a moment, then slowly withdrew. I could see her pussy stretched and open from his abuse. He lowered her legs and she lay there trying to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, but her hips gyrated from overstimulation.

Mike stood up, and grabbing her around the waist flipped her over, so her chest was resting on the armrest at the end of the sofa. "No... no..." she murmured as he moved in behind her. Then a loud, drawn out moan as he rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, before sliding himself back into her from behind. "You think I'm done with you yet?" he said, with a tinge of anger in his voice. "Not even close!" She whimpered as he started thrusting again.

"Oh my god, I've never felt you this hard!" Sarah moaned as he started to pick up the pace again. Again she started chanting "oh god... oh god... oh god!" with each trust. Her voice started to tremble, and the pitch of her voice started to rise as he continued to thrust... "oh god... Oh God... OH GOD... I'm CUMMING!!" she screamed as he pounded her though orgasm once again. Her face collapsed into the arm rest and I could hear her sobbing as he continued to thrust deeply within her... a few seconds later I saw her convulse again, her feet curling as he legs bent up towards his ass... "I can't... I can't..." she cried, helpless against his continued thrusts...

"You don't have a choice!" Mike growled. "You were a naughty girl, and you're going to serve your penance." Reaching up with his hand, he slapped her ass and she yelped. Despite the pain it seemed to get her going, and she started pushing back at his relentless thrusts. Mike reached back and slapped her again... "Oh god, you're gonna make me cum again... I don't know if I can... but I'm so close!" Sarah whimpered. Mike kicked it into overdrive and started hammering away at her pussy. "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuckkkk!" she groaned as she trembled through another orgasm. Mike didn't relent and kept thrusting faster and faster. Sarah's body started to stiffen up as she hung on to the sofa... suddenly her legs kicked, and she screamed into the armrest. Mikes strokes got jerky and then he slammed himself into her one last time as he came deep inside her... Sarah held on to the side of the sofa as he slid out of her, his half erect cock connected by a string of cum to her swollen raw pussy.

Mike grabbed a towel from the bar and threw it at her as she lay limp on the sofa, eyes closed and breathing heavy. "Clean yourself up bitch!" he exclaimed, before putting his pants back on and exiting the room.

I watched for a couple of minutes, and she continued to lie there with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. I'd been watching this scene unfold for over an hour, and I couldn't take any more. Slowly I slipped out of my hiding place and approached her from behind. Grabbing the bar towel, I rolled it up and quickly dropped it in front of her face and pulled it back, creating an impromptu blindfold. It was risky, but I was beyond being rational at this point.

"Not again!" Sarah whispered, exhausted and worn out. In response, I gave her a slap across the ass hoping she would think I was Mike and not question anything... she went quiet and I quickly dropped my pants. Knowing I wouldn't last long, I lined myself up and slid into the slimy mess. She was so stretched I could barely feel her. Reaching around with my hand I rubbed her clit as I started hammering away. She lay there and I could feel her panting gently as I thrust myself as deep as I could. I could feel her trembling underneath me, then her pussy clamped down on me as she came, her pussy squeezing down on me, and that pushed me over the edge; I buried myself inside her and blasted my cum, adding to the sticky mess already there.

Withdrawing slowly, I staggered back, a bit taken aback by what I'd done. Looking around, I quickly grabbed my pants and ran out the back door before I got caught. Running out to the garage, I quickly got dressed and returned to the house. I apologized to my friends, telling them I had laid down in my room for a little bit with a headache. They were drunk enough that they took me at face value. Abby was nowhere to be found, but I wasn't going to ask questions right now.

Sarah appeared a little while later, looking exhausted and a bit disheveled. Mike glared at her from across the room, walked over and said "Let's go... NOW!". Sarah kept her eyes on the floor, nodded slightly, and walked towards the door with Mike possessively holding his arm around her waist. In a moment, they were gone... but the images of that night are seared in my brain forever...

Hardmill
Hardmill
129 Followers