Sarah's Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah visit's her Uncle at work this time.
2.5k words
4.27
16.3k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Thank you, Ari, for your help and input for this story. Perhaps our paths will cross again sometime, even if only online.

This is a work of fiction. No characters or situations were based on real events or persons just an erotic fantasy. If stories of incest, reluctance / non-consent humiliation, and or blackmail are not for you, then this story will not be for you. If you are or have been in any similar situation, especially Blackmail, then please seek the proper authorities for guidance and help.

See Chapter 1 for the introduction to this story. This picks up where Chapter 2 left off and sets up Chapter 4.

*****

Chapter 3 Sarah gets used by her Uncle again.

Sarah was still slightly intoxicated and a sleep deprived mess at work. The events of the early morning were now giving way to the exhaustion. She drank another coffee to wake and sober up as she went through her routine. Worse was that her branch was slow today and a couple of managers were there from the main branch. They didn't really speak to her, but their presence disrupted the small office atmosphere.

She filed and worked on the reports she was supposed to do and chatted casually with her friend Becky Rhoads, the other teller at this branch, as they did their duties. They each had only served a few customers each this morning. Now Becky was very conservative ginger with three kids and a boyfriend Sarah did not care for. They got along perhaps because they were opposites and embraced the differences. Neither ever told the other all the secrets they had, Sarah was sure of that.

Then, a good three hours after she had texted him last, she finally saw a text from her uncle Dave. Her heart sank when he simply said, "You better show." But then a customer was walking in and she put her cell away per policy.

After the customer left, she told Becky she needed a restroom break. Once in the restroom, she called her uncle. Dave answered with, "You better not be telling me you aren't coming."

Sarah replied, in a tense tone, "Please tell me you grabbed my things when you left." Her voice quiet, trying to make sure no one heard her.

David looked at the clothes he had indeed picked up but instead of answering he asked, "You are coming then? 11:30, my office."

Sarah looked at herself in the mirror. She felt her pussy dampen. "I don't get lunch till 11:30. Did you pick them up?"

"Be here by 11:40 then." David then hung up and laughed. He looked at the ruined sports bra, shorts and silky robe without its sash on his desk. Then he looked for that flash drive to again view this morning's action.

The ending of the call left Sarah's heart pounding. She thought to herself, "Now what in the fuck is going to happen?" She stood in the bathroom, staring into the mirror for a moment. She put her cell down and washed her hands. Her mind raced and said, "This has to stop. He practically raped you the last time. She took a breath and checked the time. 10:15. She was getting soaked as she thought, "And he made me climax like a whore. Fuck I'm in trouble."

Business thankfully picked up, helping to fill Sarah's mind, instead of the unmentionable situation she was now in. When lunchtime finally arrived, she told Becky that she may be a little late returning but would make it up at closing. "No problem Sarah. It happens to both of us from time to time."

Before heading out, Sarah went to the restroom. She undid her blouse and pulled off the band-aids she had used on her nips. She rebuttoned without looking at herself in the mirror and quickly went to her car.

She had no sooner began her drive when her cell rang. It was Dave. She answered it through her car's Bluetooth. "What now?"

Dave chuckled, "Just checking, calm down. What are you wearing?"

Sarah sighed. "Why does that matter?" She was stopped at a light and looked around.

Dave, more firmly says, "Just fucking tell me."

"My light blue work blouse and a navy pocketed skirt with ankle boots. Our standard work clothes. Why?" she answered as traffic began the move. "I should be there in a few minutes." She left off 'Asshole'. He asked about underwear, to which she replied, "No! Just as you told me. I am doing as you said, can we end this today please?"

"Unbutton the blouse. Every button." was the reply over the car speakers. Sarah looked down at her radio. "Did you hear me, Sarah?" Her reply was yes. Her hand was already moving to her top button.

Against her better judgment, she began to undo the buttons. "I am not exposing myself if that is your idea."

Laughing Dave replied, "Honey, you already did that earlier this morning at your place." The words made Sarah wince. "Now reach in and play with those fat nipples of yours. I want them nice and hard when you get here. No buttoning up either."

Just as Sarah was asking, "When is this..." David hung up. She yelled out "FUCK!" Causing a couple in the car next to her to look and see her, exposed. They shared a laugh as they drove on. Sarah missed them as she drove on to her uncle's business office.

His office was at the end of a six-unit business strip. He owned the building and the land. Four of the six units were occupied. Sarah pulled in to find no parking spaces that were right in front of the place. She was forced to park towards the busy road.

Sarah was grateful that no one seemed to notice her. She was even more grateful that there was little wind. She wanted to cover herself but figured her uncle was most likely watching her. She reached the door and pulled on it. It didn't budge, it was locked. The dark glass did not allow her to look in. She pulled out her cell about to call when she heard the door click.

Sarah was relieved to see her uncle open the door and allow her in. Once in she asked, "Satisfied? Can we end this?" Sarah hated this sick game, but something about it turned her on like nothing else ever had. Still, she felt she had to end this or try to.

Once in his office, Dave informed his sexy niece that he had found the guy who filmed them. He went on to explain that the footage was horrible.

"Wait, you watched it? You really watched it you bastard," Sarah exclaimed.

Dave smiled at her. "Don't get on your high horse. I know the real you now." He gestures at her. "Open blouse. You came for sex, didn't you?"

"Wh-what?" Sarah exclaimed, shocked at the thought. "You can't be serious Uncle Dave. This is going too far." She had to admit, again, that the thought of what he might do next to her had her scared, but also very curious as that feeling of excitement raced through her.

"Take off your blouse," Dave said so calmly as if he had asked her about the weather. When she didn't move he barked, "Now!"

Slowly she untucked her blouse from her skirt. Her already hard and erect nipples were feeling even harder now. Suddenly Dave grabbed her left breast and squeezed. "These babies are fucking great. And you like it rough too. Don't you?" He pulled and twisted her nipple. Sarah was humiliated but at the same time, she was loving it. When she raised a hand to cover herself it was slapped away. "Hands behind your back." She did as she was told. This allowed Dave free access to her freed breasts which he took advantage of.

Like a few hours before, he mauled her ample breasts, squeezing them and abusing her pencil eraser sized nipples. "We are going to get these babies pierced like that wet clitty of yours is."

Sarah began to say, "No, you are insane, " but just then Dave leaned in and kissed her.

The suddenness of the kiss surprised her. Once again her uncle was taking complete advantage of her. Her mind was starting to accept it and not scream out, "This is so wrong!"

Breaking the kiss, he adds, "Nice rings that I can add a chain to."

A chill ran down Sarah's spine. "OH MY GOD!" NOOO!" She looked at her uncle, who smiled at her. "Please no, this is going too far, Uncle Dave."

He smiled at her. A knowing, evil smile. Then he asked, "Hungry?" Then he took a step back.

Then Dave undid his belt. Then he undid his pants. It was all in slow motion. He unzipped his pants and let them fall. She saw he wasn't wearing underwear. She saw his cock, again. She muttered, "Oh fuck."

"Why fight it. We both know you love it." He points to the ground. "Enjoy yourself."

Her heart was pounding as she sank to her knees, even though she knew it was wrong, her inner voice was silent. She knew better, she was raised better than this. Her hand shook as she took his member in her hand.

Not even fully hard, it was longer and thicker than her huband Stan or her other lover Tim. She gave the bulbous head a kiss as she stroked it. Eyes closed. Trying to ignore who it really belonged to.

It was a wonderful tool. She felt her pussy heat up remembering it inside her as she licked the head and sucked on it. She then took some in her mouth so she could feel it swell up. A soft moan came from her.

Dave looked down at his niece. He so wanted this earlier, when there was little time. He knew then when she jerked him off for that facial that he had found the best one yet. He thought, "Why did we wait so long to do this shit?"

Sarah was now working the hard cock with her mouth and hand. Lost in the act with her eyes closed, they remained silent as she licked and sucked the big cock. Her damn skirt prevented her from rubbing herself as she performed the blowjob.

Finally after almost ten minutes, Sarah could feel Dave's cock begin to really throb. It was then she had a choice, swallow or get sprayed again. She loved facials but knew she had to return to her job. She decided to finish him off by opening her mouth wide and stroking him.

Dave moaned, "Fuck yeah." He let fly two good ropes of cum before Sarah took him back in her mouth. A sexy moan was coming from her now. Completely lost in the moment, she swallowed it all and then kissed and licked the big cock.

She came back to earth when she heard Amanda. "Damn girl, you love sucking cock don't you?"

Still stroking the big thing, Sarah admitted she did. That inner voice that had been saying how wrong this was was gone.

"That was great my little pet." Sarah nodded, as Dave offered his hand and then a hand towel. He looked at the clock and then to his niece. It was now just past noon. "Hour for lunch?"

"Yes," Sarah replied as Dave pulled her close. Sarah was about to ask him why. Then he kissed her again. His kiss was full of passion. Both knew who was in control here. Dave undid her skirt. Sarah let it fall, now nude, except for her small boots.

Dave picked her up and put her on the edge of his desk. Kneeling, he spread her legs and took in her sweet womanhood. He could see how wet she was just by looking.

As Dave leaned in, his hands on her firm thighs, he said in a casual tone, "I have been thinking." Then he kissed her pussy. He let his tongue explore her folds and a quick flick of her clit piercing. "Damn you taste good." Then he licked her again.

Sarah let out a moan. She wondered what he was thinking about. She was about to ask when he stopped eating her.

"I want you to quit your job. Today." Then he went back to work.

Sarah was now confused and very horny. Breathlessly she asked, "Mmmm, quit my job, but I need my job? I can't quit." She thought about how they needed her paycheck, how she and Stan we're saving for a house.

Her hips began to buck. Dave was working her clitty with his tongue. He slid two fingers in and out of her as he did. She was close to a climax. Right here in her uncle's office. "Oooooh, aaaaaahhhh."

Her moans seemed so loud to her as she climaxed for her lover. Sarah's ass bounced on the desk as she climaxed. "Ooooh FUCK, YES!!"

After she calmed some, Dave leaned back and grinned up at the sexy beauty on his desk. He got up and kissed his niece full on the lips. "Quit your job and work for me. I will pay you the same rate to file and run errands," he said as his phone rang.

"Ackers real estate, Dave speaking," Dave said as he stood between his niece's legs, rubbing her thigh.

"Dave, it's Brad. Hey, listen I have an issue at the Currington park site." Dave put a finger to his lips as Brad spoke. Sarah froze at her father's voice. "So I need a rain check on lunch."

"No worries. I might reach out to Sarah, see if she will help me out. I might hire her too. I really could use some help." Dave then pointed at the clock and moved back. Sarah nodded and quickly dressed as her father spoke.

"I think she is pretty happy at that bank, but you can check. You got her number?" Dave says no and Brad gives it to him. Then they make plans to discuss the reunion later as Sarah silently gets dressed. She was feeling like she did when she was dating.

As Sarah was leaving, her father still talking to her Uncle, she looked back and shook her head at sight of her nude uncle. "This is so fucked up."

Her emotional drop hit here at work. She didn't have time to cover her nipples backup and felt every pair of eyes on them and then her.

As soon as Becky returned from her lunch, Sarah took a restroom break. Checking her phone, she saw another message from Danny asking again to meet up. "Dammit," she said to herself.

She was about to cover her nips when her uncle texted her twice in quick succession. It was two pictures of her, both with his cock in her mouth. One from early this morning and the other from lunchtime. Out loud she gasped, "Oh my God!" Then she read his message, "I would hate for these to get sent to the wrong people."

She put her cell down and sobbed. Sarah knew her options were limited if she had any hope of keeping this quiet.

David, mean while began to grin at the thought of her being even more available. He just needed to keep pushing her buttons.

*****

Soon I will be back with Chapter 4, which may conclude this series.