All Comments on 'Sarah's New Job'

by djrip

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ducky7Ducky7almost 9 years ago
My comment from "Sarah plays a little game"

"Loved the hot friend and coworker. Wonder when the other shoe will drop and he finds them with another man in bed. "

Well not another man in bed with them but another man anyway. Will she tell Dan or leave him in the dark.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
When the wife says...

When the wife says: "I love you so much for getting me to try it...". soon will be a repeat, then another and another, until all respect and love for her husband is gone and only remains Divorce and regrets...And that showed in her saying she had already signed up for another shoot...2*

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What kind of modeling requires the model to suck and fuck. Disaster coming sooner of later. She is a cheating slut and Dan should beware as his marriage is doomed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow - great erotic story. Very well written with the plot unfolding well

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a useless whore I bet she didn't tell him she fucked the dam photographer how's that for a responsible married person.

Marklynda2Marklynda22 months ago

Strange that this story was posted after the second in the series, gives a whole different feel to that story. Also seems miscatagorized, should be Loving Wives since that seems to be the category for cheating wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjrip@djrip
Character art and story announcements: X.com/DjripTrip Many of my stories are interconnected by shared characters, with a few extended story arcs. I hope you'll leave a comment if you enjoy one. Or if you don't! . Dan, Sarah, Lisa, and Becky: "Sarah Opens Up" series "Maid S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES