All Comments on 'Sarah's New Life Ch. 03'

by Ghostwalker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 7 years ago
Zorch !!!

I loved your story Sarah's New Life Chapters 1-3. This series along with the series My Step-Mom's A Nude Model are 2 of the hottest stories on Literotica and are on my list of favorites. Keep these stories cumming (pun intended).

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmm

Sorry I met a 5 stars. Or more like 8!!!!!!!!!!! Hope there a chapter 4!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This a fabulous story. Busty Sarah is ready for more sexual adventures with her three studs. I live your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very erotic story. The description if Sarah’s efforts to remake her body and enlarge her tits was particularly realistic and very erotic. And then she used her big boobs to help captivate Dan, who then fucked her to at least one orgasm as she became his willing slut. I liked the idea of her now with three studs at her beck and call, even if the stepson theme has been done over and over. You captured her satisfaction with her new slut life very well. Looking forward to more adventures from sexy Sarah, even as she becomes a Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More of sexy Sarah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is in a way too bad that this story seems limited, at least temporarily, to Matt, Dan, and her stepson. There could be more with Nicole, and perhaps other men who are entranced by her beauty, boobs, and increasingly pregnant but sexy body. Such a story is out there to be written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous