Sarah's New Normal Ch. 02

Story Info
David continues using his power on unknowing Sarah.
4.1k words
4.64
24.8k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asshole, you made me die in the game."

David looked down on Sarah with a smile and mockingly said right back.

"I don't know about that, looks like you handled that pretty well on your own."

She laughed, snorting out air on his wet cock, that was still out in the open in front of her face. The sensation caused it to twitch, which sent her to giggle.

"Well, you know how much I love your cum, so it's really your fault for putting me in a position like that" She said sagely, giving him a serious look from his lap before once again giggling.

"Well, getting that appetizer sure awoke my hunger, what do you think of me making something to eat? I'll cook up something tasty. Can't sadly just eat this." She said as she opened her mouth, leaning forwards a bit and took his half-soft cock in her mouth again, giving it a little suck.

As she did he could feel the energy inside of him swell, and as it did, so did his cock. Rising to its full length even though he'd just come. Rapidly growing inside of Sarah's mouth. She let out a surprised sound as she found herself unexpectedly filled.

David's cock muffled the sound and it sent delightful vibrations through it, he thought of grabbing her hair and using her mouth again, but her mention of food had made him realize that he actually was quite hungry. Deciding that his desire for food was greater than his desire for feeling her tongue massage his shaft he put a hand on her forehead, lifting her head up off him.

"Food sounds great actually. Especially when you're the one making it"

"Aww you flatterer, you know what they say, flattery will get you everywhere."

"Weeell... I meant more the part where I didn't have to make it, your cooking... Is adequate I guess."

"Adequate? You asshole! I'll show you adequate. Your dick was adequate! Yeah? How does that feel?" She said with a stern face that soon gave way to a smile. "Okay, fine, your dick as always was more than adequate."

David wasn't sure how to reply to that so he simply continued pushing up on her head until she was fully sitting up again.

"Get up, you're supposed to be cooking, remember."

"Fine, fine. I guess I'll go make my ADEQUATE food for you then."

"Good girl."

She flipped him off as she got up, but she still went to the kitchen to make the food as David tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped them up.

Following his friend to the kitchen he saw her start preparing dinner, still with her shirt off, only wearing a short skirt as she was making herself busy.

The sight of his half-naked friend caused his pants to get tight around his crotch as he watched her prepare the food.

"Chicken and rice, is that good with you?" She asked.

"Uhm yeah. That would be great." His reply was distracted as he was busy ogling her breasts as she turned around to speak with him.

God, those tits were magnificent he thought. Thanking whatever had caused him to receive the energy inside of him that made this come to be.

The sight got a rise out of him as his erection throbbed in his pants and he decided the he had to do something about it. Walking up to Sarah he extended a hand and laid it upon her breast. Squeezing it and feeling it up. He almost forgot what he was meaning to do, so swept up in playing with the breast.

Gathering the energies inside of him he unleashed it into his friend again, making it course through her body and into her susceptible mind. Taking root and priming her for whatever he was about to tell her.

"You think it's a fun game we have when I start randomly fucking you. The more unexpected and inconvenient, the more fun it is."

David could feel his command take root inside of her mind. Turning into a absolute truth that she'd never question. Her face going blank for a moment before returning to its previous smile like nothing had just happened.

"Having fun playing with my boobs?"

"Yeah, I got to say that I am."

"Any plans on stopping and letting me cook in peace?"

"Nnnnope. Not really."

"I should have guessed so."

"You really should, now. Don't let me get in the way, resume what you were doing."

With a sigh and a little chuckle Sarah returned to preparing their meals. Walking back and forth to prepare the rice and seasoning the chicken. Once she's started frying the chicken, David felt like it was time to move on to the next step. So removing his hands from Sarah's amazing boobs he undid his fly, taking out his stiff cock while standing behind her so that she couldn't see.

Walking up close he pulled up the back of her skirt with one hand while the other one went between her legs. Pushing up against her panties that he found to be slightly damp. She froze at the unexpected action, unsure of what was going on and whether she should be mad or not. Still frozen as he pulled her panties to the side, he pushed her upper body forwards, bending her a bit to make her ass push out.

"What are you doing!?!? You can't just- Oooooh."

Her protests died and turned into a sound of understanding as he guided his hard-on to her entrance and with one surprisingly smooth motion pushed into her.

She was warm and still wet from her orgasm at the couch, enveloping his cock with silky-smooth walls that squeezed welcomingly.

He moaned as he pushed as deep into her as he could, bottoming out with an indescribable feeling. The sensation of actually fucking his friend, his dreams desire coming true was like nothing else.

"Oh you bastard! You really got me there didn't you? Hah." Violet started mock-angry before laughing. "I assume you're going to just continue this as I try to make us food aren't you? Man, that's hilarious and going to make cooking so hard."

"Ngh, yeah. Guess you're playing on hard-mode now."

"Haha, aah. Yeah I guess I am. And I'll show you! I'll kick your ass at this and make an awesome meal you'll see!" Her words were interspersed with soft pants and pitch changes as David kept fucking her from behind, driving his hard cock into her depths and rocking her back and forth with his thrusting.

Sarah tried to focus on the cooking, to keep the chicken from being burned as he plunged her depths. Pushing up and forwards as he put his hands on her breasts, squeezing and playing with them as well as getting leverage for pushing her back towards him with every thrust he made.

Usually he was sure he'd have blown his load within moments of being inside his best friend. But with the recent blowjob he knew he could last longer. How long remained to be seen however as he kept up a fast pace, driven on by the energy inside of him, spreading out through his body and energizing him.

Her velvety smooth insides kept squeezing down on him, almost like they didn't want him to pull out. Like they were trying to keep him there, deep inside of her. Deep in her wet, warm and incredible pussy.

With a trembling voice Sarah spoke out, panting all the while she did so.

"Aaah, Y-you really got me. Man it's hillarious how badly you got me here, it's so damn hard to cook right now, but I'm going to show you! Aaah! Yes. I'm going to... yes, yeeeeessssss."

She moaned out loud before giggling at the game they were playing, her competitive nature making her try to go on like nothing was happening, while at the same time she couldn't deny the effects that he was having on her. On how he was roughly driving his hard shaft deep into her, pushing her forwards against the counter as she was half bent, and half leaning forwards to be able to get at the chicken without risking burning herself on the stove.

Her nipples stood stiff and he pinched them between his fingers, pinching and slightly pulling, teasing out a long drawn out moan of pleasure and pain from his brainwashed best friend. The moan was accompanied by a clenching of her pussy and a veritable flood of wetness.

"Ah yes! Yeeees! Fuck, it feels so good damn you. But I-I won't lose! I'll show you!"

"Just give in, you know you want to."

"I-in your dreams."

Squeezing her boobs he set to pistoning into her with renewed vigour. Dead-set on showing her what he could do. Swept up in the game he himself had created as an excuse.

As he kept plowing the lovely woman he'd known for so long he could feel his own orgasm start to rise inside of him, pressing down on it he continued, deciding that he'd be damned if he came before she did.

So on he went, enjoying the sublime sensation of having sex with the beauty in the kitchen. Making her struggle more and more with the cooking as she started getting swept up in what was happening to her. Her moans grew louder and louder and she was bracing herself against the counter top instead of looking after the chicken.

Knowing they both were close at this point he moved one of his hands off of her breast and down over her lithe body. Down past her skirt and then up under it. Finding her clit with his fingers and rubbing it with urgency.

This seemed to be proving too much for Sarah as she started moaning loudly and gasping. Leaning her full body on the counter top as David railed her hard from behind. At this point it was a race to see whose body would give in first and orgasm.

David was just considering using his powers to cheat by ordering her to cum for him when she started freezing up and then letting out a groaning moan that grew more and more in intensity. Her insides going wild, clenching and contracting, milking his cock, urging him to join her in sweet relief.

As she came hard against him he let himself go as well. Feeling the orgasm begin and cum rising up inside of him. Her pussy coaxing out his cum into her as he shot once, twice and thrice with powerful spurts deep inside of her before the intensity abated and he could feel himself relax more and more against his beautiful friend, leaning forwards over her, her petite body in his embrace.

As he recovered he took a step back, pulling out his softening cock from her wet, inviting insides. His cum running out and down her thigh as it was left to flow freely, Sarah too out of it to do anything about it as she leaned on the counter.

Gathering himself he watched his thoroughly fucked best friend with a grin.

"I win! Though I guess I better take care of the food before it's entirely burned."

Pulling himself out of his reverie he went to stand next to Sarah by the stove. Salvaging the food to make sure they'd have something edible to eat.

"All tired after losing so hard are you?"

"E-Eat dick...." She stuttered out, clearly having no energy and her mind still returning to her after an intense orgasm.

"No no, that's what you do, remember?"

"Ugh, got me there I guess. Just let me recover... And I'll finish up dinner. Just give me a moment."

She tried getting up on unsteady legs before giving up, content to lean on the counter for a while longer.

"You know I could finish up food for us, no big deal."

"... No! I've got this."

With a great exertion she pushes herself up with her arms, standing up, steadying herself with her hands before victoriously exclaiming. "Ta-da! See? I can do it."

David chuckled. "Of course you can."

Regaining more and more control of her limbs she stood there, cum still running down her thigh, now beginning to be glisten underneath her short skirt. The sight of the glistening gave David a wicked idea and he smiled.

Walking over to the pantry he got a slice of bread before returning to behind Sarah. Crouching down slightly he put the bread to her leg, wiping up and getting the cum running out of her pussy on the slice of bread, covering one of the sides.

Feeling a strange sensation as David wiped up the cum she looks down at what he's doing.

"Uhm, David... what are you doing, why aren't you using paper towels?"

With a smile he looked up at her, placing a hand on her side.

"I'm just helping to prepare your meal." His powers flowed through them into her as he spoke.

"After all you love using my cum as a delicious addition to your meals."

once again her eyes glazed over before a smile came upon her lips.

"Oh thanks, so thoughtful of you!"

"You know me, anything for you. Now finish up the meal and I'll set the plates for us."

"Okay, be done in a moment."

David went to the cupboards and fetched everything starting to set the table when he had yet another idea. Grabbing two bowls from the cupboard he went past his friend, trailing his fingers over her naked back he let loose his power and spoke.

"When we eat together I might show you the proper way and place for you to eat. When I do it's expected of you to eat that way."

She stiffened a little before relaxing again, continuing with the final stages of making them dinner. He left her to it and went out with the bowls after filling one of them with water. Putting them down he took a seat and waited for dinner to be finished.

A short while later Sarah came carrying the food, putting it down on the table. Looking around she asked, umh, where's my plate? You just set out for yourself.

With a grin David pointed down to his side. Down at the ground where the two bowls stood. One filled with water and one empty, waiting to be filled with food.

Sarah blanched as she saw what he was pointing at.

"You want me to eat on the floor? Oh god that's so humiliating. But I guess if you say so then it's expected of me after all..."

"Ah-a, not quite yet. There's something missing, turn around."

"Okay?" She said hesitantly, turning her back to him as he walked up behind her. Grabbing her arms and putting them together behind her back and then tying the wrists together with her previously discarded shirt

"But how am I supposed to eat like this?"

"Like a good little pet of course, with your mouth in the bowl."

She paled and gaped before closing her mouth, looking down at the bowl and blushing adorably.

"Like.... I'm your good little pet?"

"Exactly, now let me just prepare the food for you"

He cut the chicken up in appropriately sized bits and along with rice put it in her bowl, pouring the sauce over it all. Then he put food on his own plate and had a seat.

"Well, just kneel down and dig in before it's cold, oh right, I almost forgot, your special little treat."

Taking the cum-covered sandwich from earlier he put it to the side of her bowl.

Despite the position she was in he could see her lick her lips as she looked at his cum, eager to dig in and eat her tasty treat all up.

Putting his fork to a piece of chicken he started eating. The chicken was slightly burnt, but not too badly. And he focused more on watching Sarah struggle with her meal instead. Kneeled down the only choice she had for eating was to balance herself so she wouldn't fall into the food as she brought her face closer and closer to it. Opening her mouth so she could take food in.

She clearly struggled which made it all the more amusing to watch, though something unexpected happened as she ate the sandwich, she started shaking and moaning loudly. Clearly orgasming right then and there and it took a little while to remember his earlier command about her cumming hard whenever she swallowed his cum.

The unintentional little addition to the show proved enough to make his erection appear again as he watched her shiver and shake, face having fallen right into the floor right next to her food bowl, luckily enough for her.

As she laid there face down and ass up her skirt had slid up her body, exposing her rear to him and he didn't waste another moment. Standing up he removed his pants and underwear, freeing his hard erection and stepped behind his friend. Grabbing her wrist to hold her in place he pulled her panties down as he lined himself up with her soaking wet entrance.

One mighty push and he was inside her again. Feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm squeeze his cock delightfully. His thrust pushed her face down into the floor and he kept on pushing. Pulling back and driving himself right back in with powerful thrusts. He'd have knocked her down on her stomach if he'd not held on to her wrists, keeping her in place. Instead he just rocked her entire body with every push and pull, rubbing her face in the floor as she still rode out her powerful orgasm.

Her pussy was the wettest he'd ever felt one be and he slid in and out without much resistance despite how tight his petite friend was. It seemed those orgasms from swallowing his cum really were quite the big ones to effect her like that.

It was now the second time he fucked his friend, and he knew that it would be far from the last time. That he would be using her tight, perfect little pussy time after time. Filling her up again and again.

His thoughts were interrupted by Sarah attempting to move, but he had none of that. His grip on her wrists remained firm, though he worried a little about his friend. Those worries were put to rest however as he could hear words emerge from between her moans. Soft "Yes, yes, yes. Harder. Yes. Yeeeees."

Obliging, he started ramming himself into her with renewed vigour and force, slamming against her with every move and stirring up her insides. Insides which were going crazy again, clenching and contracting on him, milking his cock with the muscle movements, trying to pull him deeper. Like she didn't want him to pull out ever, to just keep thrusting harder and deeper forever.

Her moans increased and the words turned incoherent again as she came once more. The energy inside of him allowed him to keep up the frantic pace for what felt like forever. And all the while he could feel Sarah cumming again and again, multiple small orgasms that melded together in a mind-numbing cascade of pleasure that left her insensate and pliable, a small puddle of drool was pooling by her face as she didn't have the strength or wherewithal to prevent it.

Grinning, David pulled back one of his hands and brought it down on Sarah's perky ass. Smacking it loudly and making her shriek out in pleasure, clenching powerfully around his shaft. He grunted from the sensation and brought down his hand again. Forcing out a gasp that turned into a long drawn out moan from Sarah.

The velvety embrace of his stiff member was divine and he was surprised he'd not already cum. Though the two earlier orgasms of the day might have something to do with that.

Grabbing hold of her hips he let go of her wrists, leaving them tied up behind her back as he held her up by her hips instead. Slamming her back against him with every thrust.

The rough treatment seemed to be exactly what Sarah wanted as she kept going from small orgasm to orgasm in a near-constant stream. Her mind completely vacant and filled with nothing but pleasure and lust. The sounds escaping her throat being nothing but pants, gasps and moans, interspersed with a few incoherent words. Words that mostly seemed to be "yes, yes, yes."

Her body was covered with with a sheen of sweat as she repeatedly came under him, a shivering, shaking mess with her face repeatedly rubbed in the floor, drooling and insensate as he fucked her mind away.

He knew he couldn't last much longer so he increased the pace even more, rapidly pistoning into her from behind, slamming her against him, aided by the energy that filled him. He came closer and closer to the point of no return, the point where he would once again fill his friend up with his hot cum. The pleasure rising more and more. His balls tightening and he could feel it. He was about to come.

Letting out a shout of dominance and pleasure he came. Letting all his cum out into Sarah, flooding her already drenched pussy more and more until it gushed out between them with every thrust. Thrusts that kept coming as he orgasmed inside of her. Forcing out one last big orgasm out of Sarah that had her collapsing on the floor as he let go of her hips. Leaving her shaking and shivering, face down and legs slightly spread.

12