Sarah's New Normal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David could see the white sticky mess leak out of her and on to the floor, starting to form a small puddle in the larger puddle of her own juices that had stained the floor as they were fucking.

Looking at the mess that was his best friend he felt an incredible sense of satisfaction fill him. These new abilities of his were powerful. Letting him live out his wishes and desires that he'd had for so long. Every depraved desire he had was now available to him, ready to be fulfilled with the energy inside of him. Breathing heavily he once again looked down upon the beautiful sight before him.

Sarah was slowly recovering from the pounding he'd given her but still seemed quite out of it. So he went and fetched some paper towels, kneeling down in front of her face. Gently he put a hand under her head and lifted upwards. Revealing her messy unfocused face. Drool and food were smeared over it and he started tenderly wiping it clean with the paper towels.

Just as he was finishing up, she seemed to have gathered her wits enough to attempt a few words.

"Y-yo-you w-win thi-this one... I c-couldn't e-eat at all... And f-fuck, that w-was good. Y-you knew just h-how to d-dominate and ravage m-me. H-how to t-treat me."

David was surprised. He knew that his friend was a submissive. But for her to get off this much to being treated like that was a bit of a shock. Then again, maybe she herself didn't know she'd react that way. It's not often a situation like this occurs. Mind-control or not.

Maybe his powers had interfered and made her enjoy it. But asides from sucking his cock and swallowing his cum he'd not changed her preferences that he could remember.

"Of course I win, I was empowered by such a tasty meal after all. For which, thank you. It was delicious, though a little burnt. But I guess I only got myself to blame for that don't I?"

"Hah, thanks for the c-compliment, and yes asshole. That was entirely your fault for being so good at the game. Maybe n-next time go easy on me if you want your food unburnt."

Her attempt at an intimidating glare was somehow lessened by the fact that he held her up and that the occasional shudder still coursed through her.

"Damn, I'm a m-mess, aren't I?" She let out with a sigh after managing to support herself and look down on her body."

"I'd be nice and say you're not... But yes, you are."

"I really need to get cleaned up."

With a smile and exertion of will he let the energy flow into her and knew just what to say.

"It's normal for you to let me wash you."

12