All Comments on 'Sarah's New Normal Ch. 02'

by The_Shadowrise

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Stop calling him “her friend”. Friends dont rape their friends. Friends dont degrade and treat their friends like garbage. Thats what evil does.

Whats next? Maybe he’ll make her mute. Or a prostitute. Or a drug addict. Maybe he’ll turn her into a vegetable.

He certainly wouldnt try to improve her life or help her become successful and have a fulfilling life. No. He doesnt actuslly line her, he just lusts after her and when he gets tired of her, because he will, he’ll replace her with another disposable meat bag who is younger, hotter snd not used up.

I wonder how long before he uses his powers to corrupt kids? After all, if he’s willing to do this to someone he once liked and respected….what us he capable of doing to someone he doesn't?

The_ShadowriseThe_Shadowriseover 2 years agoAuthor

thanks for ratings and comments (even if the comments are angry)!

This was a commissioned story where views espoused aren't neccessarily my own.

If you'd like to commission a story then message me with your contact information and we can set something up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lmao it's a mind control story whackdoodle, they're all rape stories at their heart. Go browse another category lol.

Anyways, fun story. Love the scenario of making her think it's all normal, even mid-reaction like when he grabbed her tits. I also think this was a big step up from the first part - more detailed and more twisted. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, kind of like it but what is going to happen when her boyfriend finds out? I would assume that David will put her BF under a spell too? Oh, and when she gets pregnant? It would be really funny to have the mind control spell go away in the middle of him raping her. There are so many options and chapters waiting for her.

Oh, and yeah, he did change her preferences. More chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good for a complete mind control story. The cum sandwich was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That makes for an interesting question. Would you eat a cum sandwich if it gave you the best orgasm ever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your style and the story's development. The cum sandwich and the "new normal" was extremely fun. Excited to see more.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 2 years ago

Great read looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Shadowrise@The_Shadowrise
An author who loves reader interaction! So send messages and comment as much as you'd like! I also accept commissions. so if you're interested just send me a message with your email. If you'd like to support me with a cup of tea or something then I've got a patreon. https://w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES