All Comments on 'Sarah's Sexual Saga Ch. 01'

by GoodTimeSarah316

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very sexy. More please,

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

Nice start - thanks for sharing. Dare I ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well told, interesting and sexy

good setting and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliantly written, combining a sense of realism with a great deal of eroticism. VERY much hope that this will soon not be your only story on here. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write more

12bolt12boltalmost 3 years ago

Well written excellent story. Enjoyed the eroticism, but I really loved the conversation with

the parents. Hope you continue your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it!!!

roftlheoryroftlheoryalmost 3 years ago

I had the pleasure of helping edit Sarah's story a few weeks ago, I absolutely LOVED her storytelling. Sarah is able to weave eroticism along with realism, humor with just a tinge of nostalgia as she recounts her tales.

I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Sarah's sexual adventures!

GoodTimeSarah316GoodTimeSarah316almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comment! I'm a few pages into the next chapter. I don't know if it will be quite as long as this one but I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks.

crescentcitybluescrescentcitybluesalmost 3 years ago

Great story! So well written and so hot. Please write more!

amiinwienamiinwienalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I can completely believe it is true, even if it actually isn't. Especially dad knowing that you had parked up next to the house. LOL.

orbnatsorbnatsalmost 3 years ago

Really, really good! Sexy, funny, and very real feeling. One of the best stories I have read in a long time. Much thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

love it

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandroualmost 3 years ago

This is a great story! I love the realism. As other commenters have said, I don't know if this story is actually true, but I could certainly believe that it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok.

P_AndererP_Andereralmost 3 years ago

I have had the pleasure of helping Sarah edit her latest episode, which I have to {{{ Spoiler Alert }}} tell you, is really hot!

So I've been back-reading this story to catch up.

I really like her writing style; it's honest and humorous and sexy; great to hear first-time experiences from a woman's perspective.

Make sure you Follow Author, as I suspect she's got a lot more up her... sleeve.

Keep writing, Sarah! ;)

GoodTimeSarah316GoodTimeSarah316almost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey all, thank you so much for you kindness and I am thrilled that you have enjoyed this story. I have just submitted the second part of the saga and I am hoping it will be up sometime this weekend!

Also, just an FYI, I do have quite a bit of stories left to write about my sexual experiences, however I am working on my first completely fictional story as well and I am hoping to have it sent in in the next few weeks as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it awesome

QuestionableFun87QuestionableFun87about 2 years ago

P_anderer suggested your writing to me today and I must agree- it is great! Can’t wait to read the next one!

rhanson1962rhanson1962over 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Brings back a lot of great memories of my fun times in high school/college. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So damn hot! I wanted to cum several times while reading it!! Thank you for sharing Sarah!

aspiringwitaspiringwit11 months ago

Sarah's attention to detail and story line is really good. She does more than just write a fuck story. Read her other one, too. It's better.

randallpottrandallpott9 months ago

Just finished reading, and I will read it again, but I can say it is one of my favorites already.

Thank you for sharing Well on to part 2.

Bogey3Bogey39 months ago

Terrific story. Telling us that it was true made it all the more fantastic. Anxious to read the next story. You are a good author

Peter36Peter368 months ago

Excellent story with an amazing depiction of first time anal sex!

sillysamsamisillysamsami8 months ago

Loved this read.

raynboraynbo8 months ago

Loved it!!! Verrrrrry well done.... enjoyed all the metaphors and similes which didn't seem strained or overdone.... Great conversational writing skills... nicely sprinkled with humor and tension.... exciting, inspiring, and fucking arousing! (I did randomly notice a couple of typos/spelling errors: skepticism (correct).... and should be "least" of which... rather than "lease" when they've discovered the anal guide book, etc.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It had been quite sometime since reading any of the stories on Lit and after briefly chatting with Sarah I decided to give her story a quick bedtime read:). This had both good and bad consequences! The good...wonderfully written with tremendous details and a great authentic balance of eroticism and sensuality combined with wit and humor. Also, very well written and edited from a grammatical standpoint. As someone who has only wondered and fantasized about having anal Sarah's real life experience has magnified my fantasies and desires around anal play...so erotic and provocative! And real! I fully believed in the realness/authenticity of her past experience with Troy which made for an engrossing read. Now the bad.....I read this in bed at around 12:30am and the story, imagery and overall effect had me wide awake in bed until well past 2am! So i did not get a restful sleep to say the least!:( As someone who is sexually charged most of the day Sarah's real-life anal adventure had my mind racing for quite sometime. I will perhaps read her 2nd story earlier in the evening...actually it would have been ideal if i had read her story prior to chatting with her! Like "Meet the Author" Lit/Kink version! That just sparked a fun idea...stay tuned for more on that front!:) Sarah lets chat about my idea:). Finally, and though not directly related to the story, but arguably much more enjoyable, i had the pleasure of chatting with Sarah and i have to say she is/was a true pleasure to chat with. 100% authentic, well-spoken kind and patient. Yes we are all here to tap our various erotic pressure points but when you have the chance to do it in partnership with a real and authentic partner it truly is magical. I encourage anyone to reach out and introduce yourself to Sarah...you will not be disappointed. And disclaimer here I literally chatted with Sarah for the first time for maybe 30 min last night (11/3/23). Happy Fantasizing to all!:) Read with Pleasure.

PS - Obligatory self-serving footnote...Jake here...54 married male who is enjoying Lit for its ability to stretch my erotic and creative muscles. The mind is a terrible thing to waste so why not join me and lets work out our sexual desires together!:)

xxxhornyxxxxxxhornyxxx6 months ago

Very erotic and well written.

Troy was a luck man

OazealOazealabout 2 months ago

Great Story! Good writing. The story moved along at a good pace and it was very descriptive without being excessively wordy. It was a good read, I enjoyed it.

BWC_ALBWC_ALabout 1 month ago

Very arousing, i hope to see more from her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoodTimeSarah316@GoodTimeSarah316
Hello! I’m Sarah, thank you for taking the time to read my profile. I was born in May of 1978, I’m happily married, a mother, a professional, a bisexual and a swinger, though due to Kids and Careers we've been less active in swinging the last few years than we used to be. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES