All Comments on 'Sarah's Story Ch. 03'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why?

Why is it this stuff ends up in Loving Wives? This cuckold stuff is fetish...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So Glad

I don't have this fetish, hot sex, well written, but in real life not the same ending and in this story this is just the start, she wants lots more. I would never go along with just watching, if I wanted to do this it would be a couple, cockolding isn't my idea of fun.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
The Bruise

I remember this story; I am sure I first read it, collected it, maybe ten years ago from A.S.S. I have lost it and found it several times since first read as hard drives not backed up have failed. It has long been one of my favorites; I calll it The Bruise, although I have no recollection what the author originally titled the story.

I don't remember the Sarah being quite as timid and shy as this Sarah, but that could be memory imperfection. I didn't recognize the story in the first two chapters; they are so similar to so many other Loving Wives type of story.

What I am curious about is the potential for additional chapter(s) as foreshadowed in the ending. As the phrase goes, what about Rudy? Whether FrederickJones is the original author, or someone who has resurrected this classic and touched it up some is immaterial to me. I still love the story and am glad I found it again. I certainly hope to find a Sarah's Story - Chapter 4 posted shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star

This was your fetish for a long time? You were into this fetish for most of your married life? I really pity you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
it's one thing

to watch a wife with another guy. but start to make her a bdsm pain slut. hey shit head you are either able to hurt your woman yourself or she never will have an orgasm with you the rest of your life believe me.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
For "1 Star" Anonymous

I'd like to thank you for your kind concern and pity. It's not often you find so many strangers who are so deeply concerned with your personal life. It's really very touching. I would like to correct you on one point, however, It wasn't "my" fetish, it was "our" fetish. I got a thrill watching her and she got a thrill watching me watching her. Complicated, perhaps, but it worked. So, now, tell us about your fetishes. I'm sure they are all rather mild or you wouldn't be reading this stuff.

Fred

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
For "It's one thing" anonymous

Did you never give a woman/girl a hickey? That's a bruise plain and simple. Let us also not forget that all "Sarah" had to do was say "redlight" and it would have all stopped immediately. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Fred

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
I don't care that the writing is above average...

....or that the writer claims "LW" legitimacy through aversions both in story and commentary to a wife who was complicit. I would postulate that it would be extremely difficult to find an instance of this where coercion wasn't a factor, thereby negating any legitimacy as a loving wife paradigm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Say Anything You Want, It's still Cockold.

And you either got the fetish or you don't. Doesn't sound like you are together, but I'm sure you won't blame it on this kind of "adventure", right. I just don't get the husband only wanting to watch, If I had ever wanted this, the guy would have brought his woman with him for me. Single guys fucking your woman is just lame, terrible fetish.

DrallDrallabout 14 years ago
Enjoyment!

A really fine,sexy,story! Not right for every marrage,but great in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh My

I sent you a personal feedback comment relating to another story, although turns out they were very similar even with the dominating cop and the use of his baton. I don't in any way object to the story theme as some here do and besides I think you did a good job. I was surprised you claimed this particular story was 'true' so I assume your other stories are as well. I personally find this type of erotica much more interesting and yes arousing if based in fact, so thank you for that. I really don't understand people who read stories only to trash them. But then I believe there is a small cadre of individuals who deliberately seek out certain categories, loving wives being a main one, and write disparaging comments in order to discourage authors from writing. I hope you will not be swayed by these naysayers. This was a good story but you should be careful using the same scene from story to story. Yes I understand repetition does occur in real life, just try to describe it differently and it will go a long way establishing legitimacy. Thanks again for your work and I hope you keep it up (pun intended) j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous