All Comments on 'Sara's Choices: Montego Bay Pt. 03'

by Bullwip

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FirstwithUFirstwithUover 7 years ago
From bad to catastrophic

Any real man would pack up a leave right then. She doesn't love him and never did. A bitch cheating wife who hates her family as much as her new husband. He should run as far away from her as he can.

On your honeymoon no man leaves his new wife to go fishing. So he's a cad and an inattentive bastard. Still can't see them staying married. Oh and a vasectumy can be reversed in many cases by the way. The fact that she made an appointment for him shows she hates him.

Over all a bad ending unless you follow up with some reality in an epilogue. I know this is fantasy but bad fantasy. 2* but only because the writing was good. The story is bad.

BullwipBullwipover 7 years agoAuthor
The whole vasectomy thing was tongue in cheek.

I must not have penned the epilogue very well if readers think that Jack is getting 'castrated' or having a vasectomy. Sara tossed that in as a joke for Jack's benefit. I was hoping that it would become obvious to the reader that the couple were in an open marriage.

Sara is definatly a brat with some very unorthodox ideas, but she is fond of the cavalier and playful Jack who will continue to stand by her, at least until his reputation as a lawyer is secure.

I enjoyed putting the series together and will return with another instalment after I finish a couple of other projects. I haven't decided where the couple will vacation next; possibly Venice or maybe Shetland...

Thanks for all your comments. Even the haters. We're all entitled to an opinion.

-B

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Odd end

I thought this story was great until what happened after she untied Jack. made it seem as if he was on board with it the whole time.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Of course Jack is onboard

Great 3 chapters. Not sure about the vasectomy, but that's a personal decision. Keep it cumming, this girl is hot xoxoxoxo Annette

redbarron_mdredbarron_mdover 7 years ago
Different ending

Jack accepted almost too easy

I know how much my wife needs bbc so i understand sara

also

I get turned on also and have learned to deep throat here bulls

will jack go there also

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 7 years ago
Loved it!

A great story, well written. I hope that you do write another series with Sara's sister. Thanks!

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good story

I really loved this series. Poor Jack has got to make a decision quickly or hunt for a new job. Sara sure knows what she wants and needs, black cock. It's great Sara wants to be black bred like all white women should be at least once, preferably twice.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
great

hot series.love how she wants to be black bred just like my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoy your stories. Like that Sara wants to be black bred and doing it. Will Jack become her cuckhold? Can't wait ti read more.

rituforfunrituforfunover 7 years ago
Mmmm

I now wish to go on vacation to Jamaica

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
Honeymoon Heaven

A truly wonderful way to kick off a blossoming relationship as it takes it's next step through marriage, in a most unconventional yet deliciously rewarding manner! He obviously married an amazingly adventurous open-minded girl, as there are now countless white guys out there today who would happily and eagerly trade places with this newlywed groom. I loved reading this, it was sexy and naughty and oh so bad, in that oh sooo sinfully good way!! Cheers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like the end

Im confused about the confusion. Nice twist at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBullwip@Bullwip
253 Followers
Interested in erotic writing, travel and photography. I’m in a committed monogamous relationship with a soulmate that has enthralled me since the rise of Mesopotamia. My stories tend to center around sexy, strong and determined women and the men that support them. 😁

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES