Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 03

Story Info
Sara's building frustration gets her into trouble.
9.8k words
4.28
10.2k
33
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers

Sara collapsed face first onto her bed and screamed into her pillow, venting the frustration that had been building all day into the soft cushion. This week had been terrible, the worst in a long time. She'd failed to properly complete a project for her digital art class, bombed a test on Renaissance era techniques and practices (an area she usually dominated), and received a dressing down from both professors. Both expressed their disappointment in her work and their expectations of better performance from her. Now she had to redo her project and turn it back in by class on Monday, while also writing a makeup paper on the topic of her exam, due the same day. On top of that, she had a long shift at the shop tomorrow, and her friend Amy had already warned her that Deegan the manager would be there for the entire day. Spending a whole Saturday in that cramped store with that pervy old letch was not her idea of a good time.

Adam had been very understanding when she'd called to cancel the date they'd scheduled for Saturday, but Sara couldn't help but beat herself up over it. After her last big "self-care" session the previous Sunday, where thoughts of Lucas and his giant cock had once more invaded her fantasies, she'd gone cold turkey. It was all getting too close to cheating for her comfort, and she had once more resolved to stay true to Adam, even if that meant ignoring her personal needs for a while. What she hadn't counted on was how the rising sexual tension would affect her. Almost every night her sleep had been restless, constantly disturbed by horny dreams that left her desperate and aching in the morning. Her frustration and fatigue had interfered with her ability to focus, and thus led to her poor performance this week. She'd briefly considered explaining to her professors, but also knew there was no way to make a viable excuse out of 'Sorry, I just really need to get dicked down'. Her date with Adam this weekend had been a light at the end of the tunnel, a chance to finally scratch that nagging itch, but that was out of the question now. It was going to be a long, rough weekend.

The next day didn't start any better, and Sara trudged into work, makeup barely concealing the dark circles under her bloodshot eyes. Yet another restless night, followed by eight hours of mind numbing shop time. Of course, by the time she arrived, Deegan was already waiting on her and his gaze swept none too subtly over her body before giving her a nod of acknowledgement.

"Get clocked in and start working on the restock, Sara," the older man grunted, pointing with his pen to a display station featuring cheap snacks and candy. "The night crew apparently couldn't get to it, so I'm gonna need you on that ASAP."

Sara fought the urge to groan and simply nodded her compliance. There was no point in arguing that it wasn't a part of her job, it never did any good. Deegan always insisted on working the register whenever she or Amy worked, leaving them to do the stocking, cleaning, and whatever else came up while they were on the clock. He liked to claim that he was simply "delegating", but everyone knew better. The truth was that he was a creep that spent the entire time ogling the girls in their tight fitting uniforms, despite being old enough to be their father. Not that that in itself was a problem for Sara, she'd known plenty of hot older guys, but Deegan was another story. He more resembled a high school football coach that had let himself go to pasture, not exactly fat, but definitely out of shape, with a thick midsection and a notable gut. Paired with his greasy comb-over and sleazy goatee, he definitely looked the part of a middle aged pervert.

According to Amy, he'd made genuine passes at her multiple times, and the girl Sara had replaced had apparently left because of Deegan's harassment. So far, Sara had been spared from such treatment, but she knew it was inevitable given his reputation. He'd been eyeing her like a piece of meat ever since her interview, and he'd commented on how well she filled out her work shorts more than once. Sara wasn't sure how he managed to get away with all of this, but he must have had some incredible dirt on the store's owner, because no complaint ever seemed to stick.

Luckily for her, Deegan seemed content to watch her work over his clipboard while he pretended to take inventory behind the counter. He was at least pretending to be subtle, which was new, but it was still painfully obvious what he was doing. Even when Sara wasn't looking she could practically feel Deegan's eyes boring into her backside. She was fairly certain that he adjusted himself a few times when he thought she wasn't looking, and the thought made her gag. If she hadn't been so agitated already, she might have been able to tune it all out and just focus on keeping busy, but such as it was she simply got more and more annoyed the longer that her shift went on.

"So how's your school going?" Sara nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of his voice. He'd barely spoken to her in the two hours since her shift had started, and she hadn't heard him creep up on her while she was cleaning out the toaster ovens. She turned around to face him, finding that he was a little too close for her comfort, but there wasn't anywhere she could retreat to put some more space between them without being too obvious.

'Ugh, why is he sweating so much? It's not even hot in here.' Sara tried to suppress the shudder that crept up her spine. It was unnerving that he'd practically gotten within arm's reach without her noticing. A quick look around showed that there weren't any customers at the moment, so no easy escapes there either.

"It's fine," she answered tersely, trying to make it obvious that she didn't want to talk any further. "Just have a lot to do this weekend, is all." She turned back to her work, hoping that he would take the hint and leave her alone like usual. Not today it seemed.

"That's good to hear. You seemed a little stressed out today so I thought there might be something bothering you. Maybe something Ol' Deegan could help you out with, yeah?"

"Nope," Sara grunted, her nose turning up in disgust at the burnt cheese she found in the back of the oven. It looked like it had been there a while and the pungent odor made her gag. Who the hell left that there?

The hand on her ass snapped her out of her thoughts and a startled gasp escaped her lips as he squeezed her cheek firmly. Two conflicting feelings rushed through her in that moment. The first was disgust. How dare he touch her like that? What did he think she would do, jump him there in the store? But even as her stomach curled, she had to fight the urge to push her ass back against him. She hadn't been touched in a week, and she was aching for the physical contact. Her body responded to Deegan's hand in such an intimate position by flaring her arousal back up, and she had to bite down the moan that threatened to escape. What was wrong with her? In that brief moment that her mind and body warred with one another, all she could do was freeze. An action that Deegan took as permission to continue groping her ass.

"Yeah, I bet I can take good care of you, sweetheart. Just listen to Daddy, and he'll make all your troubles melt away."

Sara hated herself for how turned on she was in that moment. Her body was shaking, and she could feel her pussy gushing already, despite the clumsiness of Deegan's attentions. For a moment, one crazy moment, she considered it. After all, it wouldn't really be her fault if she submitted to him, right? He was her boss, using his position of authority to coerce her into sexual favors. No one could blame her if she gave in and let him have his way with her. She couldn't afford to lose her job, and he knew that. It wouldn't be her fault, no one would have to know how turned on she'd been in this moment. It could be her little secret. As quickly as the thought entered her mind, she pushed it back down.

No. Absolutely not.

"You fucking bastard!" she screamed out as she rounded on him, clocking him in the jaw with her fist. "Where do you get off laying hands on me?!"

~~~

Sara fumed as she marched into the lobby of her apartment complex, biting her tongue to keep from screaming out in frustration. After punching Deegan, she'd called the police to file a report. Meanwhile, Mike, one of the assistant managers, had been called in to oversee the incident and while he seemed to believe Sara's side of the story there wasn't much that he could do to help her. The police had taken her statement, but there was a snag. The stores CCTV cameras were old and outdated, and the grainy footage was framed in such a way that you couldn't see what Deegan had been doing before Sara had struck him. In fact, even to Sara the video looked like she had rounded on him unprovoked and the officer wasn't going to arrest Deegan just on her say so.

With a smug grin, Deegan explained to the officer that Sara was a bit high strung, not unusual in college students, and that she had likely just been startled by his approach. He was very understanding, and had "generously" offered not to press any charges for the assault. However, violence on store property couldn't go unpunished, and they would need to come to an arrangement. He suggested a two week mandatory leave to give Sara the opportunity to get her head back on straight. Then, if she could provide a sincere apology at the end of the two weeks, her job would still be waiting for her. With no hard evidence to back her up, Mike was forced to concur with that ruling. The disinterested police officer had told Sara that this was her best bet, since if anyone would be leaving in cuffs it would be her. Backed into a corner with no help from anyone, she was forced to sign the paperwork, effectively handing Deegan his victory. He'd played her well, and she could tell by the way he was looking at her that if she did come back he would definitely try something again.

But if she was honest with herself, the worst part of the whole ordeal was how turned on she'd been the whole time. When they'd been waiting for Mike and the police to show up, she'd been unable to shake the arousal that Deegan had awoken. She was lucky that she was so angry, since it masked why her face was red and her breathing heavy and ragged. In truth, she had wanted Deegan to bend her over the counter and fuck her brains out. When he'd given her that look of smug victory when they'd looked through the security footage, she'd imagined that same look on his face while she sucked him off. His insistence on a "proper apology" in order to keep her job put images in her mind of her desperately debasing herself for his pleasure as a show of her "sincerity". As much as the whole situation infuriated the young woman, it had turned her on even more. Deegan had outplayed her and put her into a position where he had all the power and she would be forced to submit to him. The thought of the myriad forms that submission could take sent a dark thrill through her. A whole new family of fantasies had plagued her overwhelmed mind the entire walk home, and her anger did nothing to calm her down. Instead, like her guilt the other day, it seemed to be enhancing her arousal.

Livid, frustrated, humiliated, and in desperate need of a good fucking, Sara decided to drop in on Adam, since she had the time. She wouldn't be able to focus on her classwork right now anyway, and if she didn't find some way to vent some stress she was pretty sure that she would explode. Riding the elevator up to his floor, she resolved to jump him immediately. He didn't need to know what happened, at least not now. He would try to console her and offer to help her out and that wasn't what she wanted right now. She'd been too keyed up for too long, and sex was the only thing that would calm her down.

When Lucas opened the door, surprise on his face, Sara found a new target for her anger and she couldn't stop the dirty look on her face. If it wasn't for him, she told herself, none of this would have happened. She wouldn't have gotten in trouble at school and she definitely wouldn't have spent the last couple hours fantasizing about fucking her creepy boss. It didn't make sense, she knew it was irrational, but in that moment she didn't care. For his part, Lucas returned her overt hostility with an angry sneer of his own.

"The fuck do you want?"

"Is Adam home?" she snapped, her venomous tone sharp and irritated.

"Fucking bitch," Lucas muttered as he stepped aside. "I don't know what crawled up your fucking ass today."

Sara ignored him as she marched into the apartment and knocked on Adam's door before letting herself in. His surprise was obvious, and he sat up in bed and set the book he'd been reading down. Before he could say anything she had pounced on him, and pulled him into a desperate hungry kiss.

Moments later, they were both naked and Sara was riding Adam like a woman possessed, his throbbing cock filling her up just right. She rode him hard, slamming her hips down and grinding against him, desperate for the release she'd been denying herself. For once, her mind was clear of twisted fantasy and forbidden desires, such was the intensity of her focus on reaching an orgasm. For his part, Adam seemed to sense what she needed and was doing his best to match the power and speed of her thrusts, his fingers gripping her hips tightly and sinking into the soft flesh.

"Yes, yes, yes," she screamed, uncaring if Lucas could hear her, the smacks of their bodies colliding filling the room. "Give it to me baby, I need it so bad!" Sara's moans got louder and shriller as she pushed herself closer to her much needed orgasm. She braced her hands on Adam's chest, practically using him as a living dildo while she tried desperately to get off. She threw her head back to ceiling, the sounds of her pleasure reverberating off the walls. The feeling of Adam inside her was like a glass of cold water in the desert and she felt the crest of her orgasm approaching quickly. "I'm so close, baby! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!!"

Adam simply grunted his compliance, sweat beading his brow as he fought to keep up with Sara's unusual intensity. He felt his own climax fast approaching and bit his tongue, desperately trying to hold off from cumming too soon.

"Fuck, Sara! I'm so fucking close!"

"Me too! Please don't stop! Please don't stop! Fuck me baby!!!" Sara's cry of ecstacy echoed around the room, her whole body quivering as her climax tore through her like a hurricane. He pussy clenched hard on Adam's cock, and he went over the edge with a throaty moan as he filled the condom. Sara's twitching pussy milked every drop out of him as she rode out the intense waves of pleasure before collapsing against his chest.

As the two lay there, basking in the afterglow, limbs entangled, and slowly catching their breaths, Adam pulled Sara into a gentle kiss, hoping to ease whatever tension had her so stressed out.

"What's going on, darling?" he asked, genuine concern in his eyes. "I thought you were supposed to be at work?"

Sara's account of the day's events was technically true, if not entirely accurate. Instead of telling him about Deegan groping her, her punching him, and the involvement of the police, she just said that she had gotten tired of the older man constantly creeping on her and that she had lost her temper with him. She also shared that her behavior had gotten her suspended for two weeks, and that she had to offer a formal apology in order to get her job back. Adam was sympathetic and even offered to help her find another job so that she wouldn't have to go back into that environment. She told him that while she appreciated the offer, he already had a great deal on his plate and she would figure out some kind of solution on her own. Maybe Amy could help her figure something out.

Sara wasn't sure why she didn't immediately take him up on the offer, any more than she knew why she didn't give him the full truth. It was probably just that she didn't want to add more problems to his already overloaded schedule. She could figure something out on her own, and he didn't need to be worried about her being assaulted by her boss in the future. She definitely didn't want him to think about her in that position. Another shiver went through her body at the thought. Fucking Adam had cleared her head somewhat, and had definitely helped her to calm down. But after everything that had happened of late, she was still horny and needed more. Unfortunately, Adam wouldn't likely be up to another round soon, and she still had a great deal of work to get done. She would have to be satisfied with what she had gotten for now. She excused herself with a kiss and thanked him for everything before she got dressed and left the room.

"Jesus, if that's what you needed you should've just said so instead of being a pissy cunt," Lucas mocked her as she entered the living room.

Sara's mood soured again seeing him there. She knew it didn't make sense, that it was completely irrational, but she couldn't seem to help laying the blame for all this at his feet. He'd gotten inside her head, however unknowingly, which had led to her prolonged abstinence. This had in turn caused her screw-ups in class and was likely why she had lost control in the shop the way she had. It was his fault she was so horned up lately, and it was his fault that her mind wouldn't stop conjuring up dark twisted things when she tried to get off. It was entirely nonsensical, yes. But even knowing that he had done nothing wrong, Lucas had become the target for all of her anger and frustration. As they glared at each other, she flipped him the bird before storming out of the apartment.

"Yeah, fuck you too, bitch!"

Deegan avoids her punch, far more deft than he had any right to be, grabs her arm and twists it behind her back before bending her over the counter, pinning her in place. She tries to push him off, but his position and weight gave him a distinct advantage, and all her struggling does is make it easier for him to shimmy her shorts down her thick thighs before letting them fall around her ankles. She screams out, calling for help and calling him a bastard, but her protests are cut off as his hand comes down on her now exposed ass with a sharp crack. Again and again he spanks her and she can practically feel her skin turn red under the humiliating assault. Each slap is met with a strangled cry of pain laced with masochistic pleasure, the latter growing more obvious with every strike. After several minutes of this, Sara has soaked straight through her panties and is dripping down her legs, the arousal reaching a fever pitch inside her.

Deegan roughly pulls her panties to her knees and drives his cock into her like a burning spear. She cries out in desperate pleasure as his hips slam mercilessly into her ass, sending ripples through the supple flesh. She isn't sure when he let go of her arm, but she isn't resisting anymore as his hands grip her hips hard enough to leave bruises. He pulls her back against him, a loud clapping filling the store as he fucks her like an animal in heat.

When he notices her fucking back against him on her own, Deegan slides his hands up her shirt and attacks her breasts, groping them with the same roughness as his fucking before pulling them out of her bra to get at her nipples. Her face burns with shame and arousal as she begs for more, her legs twitching as she nears her climax. He hilts inside her with every thrust, gripping her tits and using them to pull her more tightly against him. His cock starts to swell inside of her and Sara cums, squirting her release on the tile floor as he explodes with a triumphant roar, filling up her tight pussy with his thick cum.

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
214 Followers