Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
216 Followers

Sara's alarm clock woke her up far too early on Monday morning given that she'd pulled two all-nighters in order to finish everything on time. Waking up horny certainly didn't help her mood, and it was quickly becoming apparent that her abstinence wasn't doing her any favors, instead her increased arousal seemed only to serve to make her fantasies even darker and more twisted. Deegan of all people was someone that she should never be thinking about that way. Lucas at least made a little bit of sense, being around her age, and while he wasn't fit, he at least wore his weight better than the older man did. Despite telling herself this, a darker part of her mind relished the dream that she had just awoken from, and Sara was afraid this wouldn't be the last she saw of it.

The week didn't get much better. Her assignments were enough to get her out of the dog house, and her regular school workload served as a welcome distraction from her inner struggle. Unfortunately, the time she would have spent working had now opened up and left her with idle hours that were haunted by her sordid daydreams. Any time her mind wandered she found herself fantasizing about Lucas and Deegan using her body in increasingly demeaning ways. More than once she had to stop herself from masturbating to the twisted thoughts, and her attitude worsened throughout the week as her frustration grew once more.

Wednesday arrived, and with it an opportunity to visit Adam. However what should have been an opportunity to relax with her boyfriend and relieve some of her tension turned into a shouting match with Lucas. Sara couldn't remember what they had been fighting about, or who had even started it. She'd just been angry and Lucas had been a convenient target, as she still blamed him for her current state of mind, regardless of how little sense that made in reality. It was easier to take out her frustration on him than to face the truth. Finally he'd had enough, and stormed off to his room, telling Adam to let him know when "the bitch" is gone.

"What is going on, Sara?" Adam asked her, exasperation evident in his voice as he sat her down on the couch. "I thought you promised me that you would try to get along better with him. What happened?"

"I'm just sick of him," Sara used her petulance to hide her guilt, desperate to come up with any excuse to avoid telling him the truth. "He's a leech, constantly takes advantage of you, and I am tired of watching it happen, ok?"

"What are you talking about?!" Adam raised his voice in consternation.

"You work what, 60 hours a week? 80? All to pay for this big apartment that both of you live in. Meanwhile, he spends every day on his fat ass playing video games, while you work yours off to pay for both of you to survive. It's bullshit!"

Adam took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He paced back and forth for a moment before his attention returned to Sara.

"That isn't true. And even if it was, it isn't your place to pick a fight over it." Adam's tone was stern and his frustration was obvious. "When I offered to let Lucas move in with me, it was under the assumption that he wouldn't be paying bills. He needed to get out of his parent's place before one of them killed him. And before you say anything, no. I am not exaggerating. His parents were horrible, abusive pieces of shit, and if I didn't get him out of there, someone was going to die."

Sara mutely stared in shock for a moment before she tried to speak but Adam cut her off again.

"Lucas doesn't hardly leave the apartment, that's true. And I get that he's...abrasive. But he isn't a leech, he's my friend. One of the first things that he did when he moved in was get a remote I.T. job so that he could help with rent and bills without having to deal with people in person. The only reason I buy all the food for both of us is because Lucas pays for the cleaning service that comes in a couple times a week to keep this place looking nice."

"Bullshit," Sara glared at Adam. She couldn't believe this story, and it was easier to believe that Adam was lying to cover Lucas's ass. "If that were true, you wouldn't be putting in those ungodly hours at work. There'd be no reason for you to work yourself to death unless you were trying to pay off this place by yourself."

"I swear it's the truth, babe!" Adam's pleading fell on deaf ears. Sara was too worked up right now to listen to this.

"Then why do you work so damn much, huh?" This time she raised her voice. Her frustration and anger had found a new target, and even if it wasn't fair she was done holding her peace. "What possible reason could you have for bending over backwards at that crummy job? What are you working yourself like a dog for?"

Adam's face was a mask of guilt, his mouth opened and closed as he tried to find the words to make Sara understand.

"That's what I thought," Sara spat. She turned around and marched out of the apartment. Adam tried to stop her but she shrugged him off and slammed the door behind her.

Lucas grabs a fistful of Sara's hair and bends her over the kitchen table, pushing her face down against the cold surface. Before a word of protest can leave her lips, he tears her panties off, the delicate material ripped to shreds, and forces his cock inside of her, finding her already soaked for him. He slaps her ass with his free hand, the one in her hair pulling her back up and forcing her to arch her back as he plunges into her depths. He forces her to stare at the ceiling as he slams into her over and over, knocking the wind out of her with each brutal thrust. Unable to make a sound aside from breathless grunts, Sara stands there, helplessly accepting Lucas's assault, her hands gripping the edge of the table with all her strength. Lucas finally lets go of her hair, instead grabbing her hips with both hands, and increases the intensity and violence of his thrusts, all while pulling her body back against him.

Sara looks up, finally able to cry out as Lucas rapes her over the table, trying desperately to ignore the way that she is gushing around him. Trying in vain to ignore the wet sounds of their bodies joining together, and the way her climax is rushing at her like an oncoming train. She sees Adam out of the corner of her eye and calls to him for help, even as Lucas redoubles his assault on her body, the clapping of their hips sounding almost like gunshots. Her eyes are glazed with lust and it takes her a minute to make sense of what she is seeing. Adam has his cock out and is slowly stroking it as Lucas has his way with her. Their eyes meet across the room and Adam licks his lips before picking up the speed of his stroking, nearly matching Lucas's pace inside her. Seeing this, Sara surrenders completely, fucking back against Lucas all on her own. She meets his brutal thrusts, pushing against the table for leverage, and begs him for more. Begs for his cum inside her. Adam approaches his stroking getting faster and his breathing ragged. At the same time, Lucas's cock begins to swell and twitch inside her pussy, prompting Sara to beg both of them for their cum. The first shot from Adam's cock-

Sara bolted upright in bed, her alarm clock's blaring wrenching her out of her dream. Sweat glistens on her body and her pussy is drenched with the evidence of her intense arousal. She felt like she'd been on the edge of a real orgasm only for it to be cruelly snatched away. Once again, she screamed her frustration into her pillow, hoping that it muffled her enough not to wake her neighbors. A quick glance at the clock showed that she didn't have time to finish herself off, and she would be forced to attend class like this. After that she planned to meet Amy for a lunchtime strategy meeting, and then she had a research room reserved at the library. She likely wouldn't have time to tend to this burning need inside her until she went to see Adam in the evening.

The thought of Adam and the memory of their argument last night brought her back to the present with a sobering snap. She knew that she had been out of line, and that she hadn't been fair to either of them. If she wanted to keep Adam, she was going to have to apologize to both of them and try to make amends somehow. Although, right now, the idea of treating Lucas charitably was just about the last thing she wanted to do. With a resigned sigh, she pulled herself together. Time to face the day.

'One thing at a time, Sara.'

~~~

Sara was resting her head on the table of the little diner when Amy finally joined her.

"Sorry I'm late, sug," the slender redhead said with a warm smile. "You would not believe how hard it was to get out of the business building today. I think they're havin' some kinda job fair or somethin'."

Sara looked up at her friend and returned her smile, though hers was somewhat forced. She was too tired and too agitated for a real smile. Class had not gone well, her mind too full of sordid fantasies for her to pay attention or take proper notes, meaning she would probably have to pester her classmates for a look at theirs. At least her Friday classes had been cancelled, so at least one silver lining.

"You're fine, Amy. I was just resting my eyes a little." She waved the taller girl into her seat, and once their orders had been placed, the two got down to business.

"What am I going to do about Deegan?" Sara asked, desperation evident in her voice. "I can't afford to lose this job, but if I come back he's gonna keep trying shit, I know it." She really didn't want to go back to the shop, for more reasons than she would admit out loud, but there were too many pros to working there. It was ideally located within easy walking distance of both home and school, and it paid surprisingly well for a part time job. Although, with an asshole like Deegan working there, maybe it wasn't so surprising. She tried to suppress a shudder that wasn't entirely revulsion at the thought of being at his mercy again.

"Fuck 'im," Amy said bluntly. Sara stared at her friend wide eyed, cheeks flushed and mouth agape. Had she somehow picked up on Sara's thoughts? Was she really telling her to fuck that sleazy old man just to get her job back? "He's a fuckin' asshole, sug'. Don't let him get to you. I saw the bruise you left on his jaw, he'll prob'ly think twice before tryin' shit again."

"Oh that's what you meant," Sara let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me there for a second."

Amy looked confused for a moment before it occurred to her what she'd said and she burst out laughing.

"Oh no, sugar. That's definitely not the right path for you." The two shared a laugh for a moment before their food arrived and they started to dig in. "Listen, if, and I do mean if, you decide to come back, and noone'd blame you if you didn't, your best bet is to just try and minimize how much time the two of you spend together. Mike can help with that a little bit if you ask him, but there's only so much he can do for you."

"Is that what you ended up doing?"

"No, I went with that other route you mentioned." Sara nearly spat her drink out at Amy's casual admission.

"You didn't!" She looked her friend, searching her face for some sign that she was joking, but despite her playful smile, she seemed serious.

"It's amazin' what you can squeeze out of a guy like that, sug'. I let him have a go once in a while, on my terms of course, none of that shit he tried to pull with you. But yeah, I let him hit it, and he doubles my weekly rate out of his own pocket."

Sara's jaw dropped for the second time in that conversation. One of her best friends was literally whoring herself out to their creepy boss. Part of her was appalled, but another part was a little jealous. Getting fucked at work and double pay? In a lot of ways it felt like a win-win situation, even if it was with a creep like Deegan. Although, if she was honest with herself, that part of the deal wasn't nearly as much of a downside to Sara as it should have been.

"You look like a fish there, sweetheart," Amy laughed. "I'm guessin' you weren't expectin' that, then?"

"Definitely not. But I have to respect the hustle, I guess."

There was a flash of mischief in Amy's eye for a second. If Sara hadn't been looking for it, she probably would have missed it, so quickly did it pass. The redhead could never resist the urge to spill the beans for long, and she'd apparently been sitting on this for quite some time.

"I'm not the first one either," she whispered conspiratorially, leaning in across the table.

"What do you mean?" Sara wasn't sure why she was letting herself get drawn into Amy's game, but she felt her pulse quicken and breathing hitch at the prospect of fresh gossip.

"You remember that girl that left before you got here, Tasha?" Sara nodded mutely. "It wasn't 'cause she was tired of him harassin' her or anything like that. He knocked her up, and her family made her move back!" Once more Sara's jaw dropped.

"You're kidding?!"

"Not even a little bit. Supposedly, he did it right there in the store, while poor Mike was working the register."

Sara's mind was blown. She'd never expected this. After all, who would? The main reason she'd been able to get the job in the first place, was because her boss had gotten another girl pregnant? And even knowing that, her best friend was actively fucking him as a side gig.

"I've gotta know, now," she started nervously. "Is he any good?"

Amy looked at her curiously for a moment before a knowing smile crossed her face. Sara could feel her face flush under her friend's scrutiny, and silently wished she'd kept her mouth shut.

"Better than you'd ever believe," Amy's whispered huskily. "I was honestly expectin' him to be a three-pump chump, you know? But, boy does he definitely get his money's worth out of me." There was a wistful look on Amy's face for a moment like her mind had drifted off somewhere. "But yeah, don't worry about him. Just give him the doe eyes when you apologize, and try to make sure that you stay where the cameras can see you better."

"What if he tries something like he did last time, though?" Sara was trying not to whine, but her tone had a needling quality to it that she hated.

"Long as you don't give him any reason to think you'd be receptive, I think he'll leave you be. And it's not like you'd actually be interested in that, is it?" There was a hint of teasing to her tone, like she knew more than she was letting on, but it didn't seem malicious. Sara nodded, somewhat reluctantly, painfully aware of the twisting in her gut at the idea of following Amy's path. "Exactly! You've got Adam, after all, and he seems great! How are you two lovebirds doin', anyway?"

In that moment, she almost told Amy everything. Almost shared every sordid detail about what was going on in her head. About her growing lust for Lucas and how her inability to focus on anything else lead to her increased frustration that had culminated in her attacking Deegan. About how she'd been fantasizing about their boss along with her boyfriend's roommate, and how she needed to find some kind of release or she was going to go crazy. But she didn't. She wasn't sure what exactly stopped her. Instead, she simply told Amy that she and Adam had gotten into a fight the previous night and that it was her fault, and she needed to think of some way to make things right. If Amy could tell that she was hiding something she didn't pry, and instead gave her some helpful advice about things she could try to make it up to Adam. With their time up, the two women said goodbye and went their separate ways.

Sara's mind was racing throughout the rest of the day. All during her research session she kept getting distracted from her work by the new information she'd gotten from Amy. The thought of her friend, who was by all accounts gorgeous, with perky tits, a washboard stomach, and a tight ass that even made Sara stare from time to time, giving it up to that middle aged creeper, confounded and aroused her in equal measure. More than once she'd had to redirect her attention away from images of her and Amy fucking Deegan, Lucas, or even Adam and refocus on the manuals in front of her. That last one in particular threw her, as she'd never before thought about sharing Adam with anyone, but here she was. By the time her reservation slot for the room was up, she'd barely gotten half of the work that she'd wanted to done.

The walk home was even worse. Constantly bombarded by images born from the forbidden knowledge Amy had cursed (blessed) her with, Sara was barely aware of her surroundings and stumbled and tripped several times along the way. By the time she arrived at the apartment complex, her panties were soaked and she was practically vibrating with arousal. She needed Adam, now. She needed him to chase away these twisted thoughts with his loving care. She skipped over her own floor on the elevator and went straight to the guy's apartment. He'd probably be home, right? If not now, then soon for sure. She could apologize for last night, they would make up, and she'd let him fuck her however he wanted. It seemed like a perfect plan at the time.

When Lucas opened the door, his face set in an angry glare, Sara's heart sank. This wouldn't be nearly as easy as she had hoped, after all.

"What in the fuck do you want now, Sara? Adam isn't here, and I don't know when he's gonna be back. So why don't you just fuck right off, ok?" He started to close the door in her face, but was Sara was too close to back down now, and shoved her foot in the way of the door.

"I need to talk to him. Tonight. I don't care if I have to wait." She managed to push past him and slip into the apartment, admittedly more because he stood aside than because she had the strength to move him. He glowered at her as he slammed the door closed, the click of the lock turning deafening in the otherwise quiet apartment.

"Fucking hell, I'm sick of your shit," his voice was a growl of barely restrained rage. "You're such an entitled little princess you know that?!"

"Oh go fuck yourself," she yelled back at him. This wasn't what she'd wanted, but her accumulated frustration had boiled over in the face of his antagonism. Maybe this was all her fault, maybe she had started it, but she wasn't about to let him push her around and treat her like a child. "It's not like anyone asked for you to butt into me and Adam's lives! Why don't you do everyone a favor and just fuck off and mind your own goddamn business?!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, Sara wished she could take them back. This wasn't how she had planned any of this going down. But it was too little, too late. Lucas's face was flushed red with anger, his teeth gritted, and his eyes full of hate. Faster than she expected he could move, he had shoved her hard and she'd tumbled over the arm of the couch, her legs in the air and her skirt slipping down her thighs. Instinctively, her hand darted down to her skirt, keeping it from exposing her panties, but now Lucas loomed over her. When she tried to sit back up, he pushed her back down, an angry finger pointed directly at her face.

"You've had it in for me since day one, you stuck up bitch! But I put up with all your bullshit for Adam's sake. And what do I have to show for it? Not. A. Goddamn. THING!"

Sara stared up at him, her heart pounding in her chest, adrenaline coursing through her veins. For the first time since she'd met him, Lucas had genuinely scared her. She was suddenly acutely aware of his height and breadth, and the anger she saw in his eyes was like nothing she'd ever seen before.

"I've never done anything to you, and you treat me like fucking scum! You think you're so much better than me, and for what? Because Mommy and Daddy got you a nice little place all your own? Well fuck you! I'm no leech, despite the bullshit you spew at Adam, and I am sick to death of you talking shit all the fucking time, you get me?!"

MorbidOrb
MorbidOrb
216 Followers