Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara nodded absently, her mind completely overwhelmed by the situation. Her fear was still running through her, and she had frozen up there on the couch. But as was becoming the norm for her lately, her fear was blending with and enhancing her earlier arousal, and she could practically feel her mind clouding as she looked up at him. He towered over her, and in her position he was standing between her legs. Legs that were currently up in the air, and that she had slightly spread as he had leant in to chew her out. With her ass lifted like this, it would be almost too easy for him to take her right now, and she didn't have the leverage to fight him off even if she had the strength to. She could feel her cheeks burning, and she felt heat rushing out of control through her entire body.

Her gaze finally reached his after moments of heavy silence hanging between them. His anger had dulled somewhat it seemed, replaced by...something else. Something that made Sara's heart skip a beat and her breath catch in her throat. It was like he was devouring her with his eyes. She followed his gaze and saw at last what had captured her attention. While her skirt was still hiding her pussy from his view, the flowy garment had fallen and exposed her thighs all the way to her hips. Her stomach was showing slightly from where her shirt had ridden up when he pushed her, and her low cut top gave him an excellent view of her heaving breasts as she struggled to steady her breathing as she lay, sprawled out beneath him, ready for the taking.

"Fuck it," he whispered breathily. His hands shot out and gripped her breasts tightly, mauling and kneading the sensitive mounds, and drawing a surprised but lustful moan from her lips. He looked up at her flushed face and licked his lips, his long hair obscuring his features for a moment as he continued to roughly paw at her chest. She squirmed and gasped, but made no move to stop him or try to escape, instead gripping onto his thick arms and letting her head fall back onto the couch.

With her hands no longer holding the skirt in place, Lucas got a look at her panty-clad pussy. He yanked one of his hands off her tit, and pressed his fingers into the soaked fabric, causing her to moan even louder than she had before.

"Goddamn you're wet! Is this what you like, slut?" His mocking laugh sent a fresh wave of humiliation through her, but she couldn't deny the truth. Just as she opened her mouth to say something snide, his finger slipped under her panties and drove into her sopping cunt, and all that comes out was a wordless, drawn out moan of desperate pleasure. "Fuck, if this is what you wanted, all you had to do is ask! No need to act like a bitch all the time."

Sara's eyes rolled back as Lucas started to roughly finger her pussy, adding a second and then a third as her body responded favorably to his invasion. She dug her fingers into the couch cushion, unable to stop the sounds her was forcing out of her. It was all too much, she couldn't take it. As she felt the approach of her orgasm, Sara fought the urge to beg him for it, even as her hips rose to meet his hand over and over. She couldn't give him the satisfaction, no matter how much she wanted it. Not that he couldn't tell that given the wet sounds she was making for him, droplets of her nectar flinging off her from the roughness of his fingering. Just as she was about to crest her peak, Lucas pulled his fingers out, and an anguished cry slipped out before she could stop it.

"Don't worry, bitch, I'm not done with you yet."

She raised her head just in time to him lowering the waistband of his pants to free his cock. Her eyes widened. She was finally going to see it, to see if he was really as big as Adam had said. The cock she'd been dreaming of was about to be right in front of her. She couldn't look away as inch after inch of hard cock was revealed, until its angry purple head was staring back at her, a thick drop of precum forming on the tip. It was monstrous. If anything, Adam had undersold his roommate's endowment. Sara understood exactly why a high school girl would run for the hills when presented with such a magnificent specimen. She licked her lips, completely hypnotized by what she was seeing. It was at least half again as long as Adam's and it seemed as thick as her wrist. It could even give some of her toys a run for their money, and she absently spread her legs further apart for him. With a cocky grin, he lined up his cock head with her exposed pussy, his other hand pulling her panties out of the way.

Sara was already gasping for breath as he began to tease her with it. He toyed with her clit, making her eyes flutter, before dragging it slowly down to her entrance, smearing his head with her juices. She bit her lip as he gently pressed it against her, and groaned when it slipped back up to hit her clit again. He slid his length along her until his hips met her ass. She stared up at the cock that loomed over her, and found herself wishing for a drop of his precum to fall, and she shivered with need and anticipation.

"You have to stop," she whispered as he continued grinding himself against her, sawing his length back and forth sending jolts of pleasure through her entire body. "I-I'm Adam's girlfriend."

"No one's stopping you from moving, slut." Lucas pressed his cock against her entrance again, and despite her protest she did nothing to discourage him, instead watching awestruck as he readied to fuck her. He parted her lips with his head, teasing the ring of her entrance before once again sliding up to her clit.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered, unable to look away from the spectacle before her. Taking her lack of movement as permission, Lucas grabbed each of her thighs, spreading them further as he lined up his cock with her quivering pussy. He pressed again, pushing against her ring, and this time he didn't slip up. Sara bit her lip as she felt herself spreading open for him, felt his cock stretch her opening as his tip finally entered her. She gasped at the intrusion and her hand went to her breast, squeezing it tightly. He pressed harder and more of him slowly started to slip inside her. Just as his head is about to completely enter her, a sound cut through the room and put a stop to their movement. A key in the door. Adam was home.

Adam entered the apartment and stopped, surprised to see Sara sitting on the couch, looking guilty and shamefaced. He looked over at Lucas who gave him a silent greeting from his desk. There was a tension in the room that he couldn't quite place and he dropped his bag by the door with a sigh.

"Please tell me you two weren't fighting again." The exhaustion in his voice was obvious, even without seeing the circles under his eyes and the rumpled state of his work clothes. "'Cause, I really don't have the energy for this right now, I'm sorry."

Sara's eyes snapped up to him, mouth agape as she scrambled for the right words to say, but Lucas beat her to it.

"Not at all," he said rather smugly. "In fact, Sara came here today to show us just how sorry she is for behavior. And I have to say, I am definitely convinced. I think we're gonna get along just fine from now on. Isn't that right, Sara?"

The reason for Lucas's attitude may have been lost on Adam, but Sara felt a fresh wave of embarrassment wash over her. She quickly stood up and grabbed Adam's hand and practically dragged him to the bedroom. She risked a glance over her shoulder before slipping through the door and saw Lucas staring at her with a wolfish grin on his face. Her heart leapt into her throat and her knees went weak for a moment before she followed Adam into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Sara, what's-" before he could say anymore, she pulled him into a hungry kiss, her tongue immediately invading his mouth. After a moment of heated making out, she pulled away and pushed him onto the bed, before pulling her top over her head and throwing it on the ground. She started to wiggle out of her skirt, sliding it down her thighs when Adam tried to speak again, only to silenced by a finger pressed against his lips.

"Please, just let me apologize," she let the skirt fall the rest of the way and stood before him glad only in her white lacy undergarments. Even from his spot on the bed, Adam could see the wet stain covering her panties. Before he could think any more about it, Sara was pulling his shirt over his head, and his view was filled with the sight of her cleavage in his face. She tossed his shirt aside and dropped to her knees in front of him. Adam's breath hitched in his throat at the sight of her in that position, and he groaned as she started to undo his pants, freeing his rapidly hardening cock from its confines.

Without breaking eye contact, she slowly licked him from base to tip before circling his engorged head with her tongue. She did this back and forth for several minutes, slowly bathing his cock with her tongue until it glistened with a mixture of her saliva and his precum. Sara kissed her way down his shaft before taking each of his balls into her mouth and lightly sucked them, and Adam felt like he'd died and gone to heaven. Finally, she pressed her lips to the tip of his head, her warm breath sending shivers through his body.

"Grab my hair, baby," she moaned breathily against him. "Make me look at you."

Unsure of what exactly to do, Adam grabbed the base of her ponytail and pulled, forcing her head to angle up at him from between his legs. His cock is still pressed against her lips, and her tongue flicks out to capture the precum gathered at his tip. She opened her mouth and swallowed him to the root in a single push, her gaze never leaving his.

"Holy shit," he gasped. "How did you learn to do that?" Sara pulled him out of her mouth with a pop and smirked up at him.

"Maybe I've been practicing," she teased before diving back down on him, drawing a groan of agonized pleasure from his lips. Sara bobbed her head on Adams cock ferociously, like she was trying to fuck her own face with his cock, drool running down her chin and onto her bra-clad breasts as she gave him all that she could.

Gluck, gluck, gluck, gluck. The sound of her sloppy blowjob, the first she'd ever given him, filled the room. His eyes rolled back in his head and both hands gripped her head as she mercilessly sucked him off.

"Fuck that's good!" Adam cried to the ceiling. After another moment, it occurred to him what exactly she had said. "W-what did you mean...oh fuck...when you said practicing?"

Sara pulled back, thick strands of spit remaining unbroken between them, her breathing heavy and eyes wild with lust. Her mascara was running down her cheeks like she'd been crying, but her smile was eager for more. No, not eager. Desperate.

"What do you think it means?" Another groan escaped Adam as she once more swallowed him and resumed using his cock to fuck her throat. One of her hands caressed his balls, and the other was buried in her panties. She moaned around his cock and Adam fell onto his back as he fought to hold off his impending climax.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Sara pulled off his cock with a gasp. She started stroking him, her thick spit lubricating each torturously slow stroke. It was just enough to keep him right at the edge, without pushing him over it.

"Not until you answer my question," she growled hungrily. "What do you think it means?" Adam had never seen Sara like this before. She had never been this aggressive before and her intense arousal was obvious in her voice and eyes. Further, he could see that she was nearing the edge of her own orgasm as her eyes continued to flicker with pleasure as she breathed heavily against him.

"T-that you've been sucking other guys," he timidly whispered, afraid of what her reaction would be.

"Oooh, that would be naughty, wouldn't it," she moaned. "Is that what you want it to mean?"

"What?" Adam's voice was getting shrill. He was right on the brink, but she wouldn't let him have it.

"If I told you that I'd been practicing on someone else, would you like that?" a cruel smirk crossed her face. "Maybe that's how you think I apologized to Lucas?"

Adam's head fell back again and he groaned with excitement. Did he want that? He wasn't sure, but his mind was too overcome with lust and exhaustion to think straight.

"Well?" Sara asked again, her stroking picking up pace, threatening to push him over the edge, but backing off at the last moment. "Answer me now, or I'll leave you like this and go fuck him."

Adam wasn't sure what came over him in that moment. The image of Sara and Lucas fucking in his living room was too hot, and he erupted in her hand, shooting rope after rope all over her face. She let out an almost pained cry as she went over the edge herself, shaking as her orgasm ripped through her. His cum coated her face and hand, and had stared to drip down onto her chest as he watched. She seemed to luxuriate in it, and as he looked between her legs her saw droplets of her cum on the floor between her knees. They'd both cum while thinking of her with Lucas and Adam didn't know what it meant. He just knew it was the hardest he'd ever cum in his life.

"Oh my," Sara said, a teasing note in her voice as she started to lick the cum off her fingers. "It seems there's something that you need to tell me."