Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What did surprise him was Sara lounging at his computer desk, presumably waiting for him, dressed in the outfit she'd worn the night before. For a second, he braced himself for a lecture or a screaming match, but as soon as their eyes met he knew better. She licked her lips, puffed out her chest, and spread her legs a little wider in the seat. Her eyes raked hungrily over him, and he felt his body quickly responding despite his fatigue. She clearly wanted more of what she'd gotten last night, and so did he.

'Fuck it, I can eat later.'

Lucas marched over to his desk, Sara sizing him up like a piece of meat the whole way. He yanked her out of his chair and roughly bent her over the desk, eliciting excited mewling from her. He hiked up her skirt and peeled her panties away from her already soaked cunt, astounded at how ready she was. She moaned as he ran his finger along her slit, and she raised her hips higher so he could get at her more easily. With a satisfied grunt, Lucas pulled out his cock and lined it up with her entrance before driving it deep into her in a single thrust, little realizing that he was mirroring Adam's own entry earlier. This fact was not lost on Sara, however, and neither was the far more potent effect Lucas's motion had than her boyfriend's. She let out a guttural moan as he knocked the wind out of her with that thrust, and she saw stars as he rammed into her cervix. As he started his unsteady rhythm, Sara drove her hips back against him, meeting every vicious thrust with a loud smack.

"Oh fuck that's good!" Sara cried out, her voice rising higher as he found his rhythm. He remembered the way she'd responded to rougher treatment the night before, and so he fisted one hand in her hair, pulling it back and forcing her back to arch even as he increased the force of his thrusts until he was certain that sounds of their hips meeting could be heard in the hallway outside the apartment. She cried out in delight, her fingers gripping the far side of his desk as he fucked her. "Fuck me just like that, you fucking stud! Ohh, fucking ruin this pussy! Make me cum like Adam can't!"

"You're being awful loud, slut," Lucas growled at her as he pulled harder on her hair, forcing her to look up at him while he fucked her into submission. His free hand reached up and groped her breasts, first one then the other, and he used his weight to pin her in place against his desk as he pounded away inside her. "Your boyfriend's gonna hear you."

Lucas felt her clench down harder at that, and figured he'd hit on something good there. As he fucked her harder and faster her voice got higher and he could feel her gushing around his cock, making wet sloppy noises as they connected. He could feel every fold of her cunt, and relished the way she gripped his shaft tighter, like she was trying to rip it off. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed out in agonized pleasure as she came all over his cock. He bit his tongue to keep from cumming as she spasmed all over his length, and fucked her straight through her orgasm. After she finished, her legs gave out, and she slid to the floor, his cock slipping out her with a pop. As she lay there, head resting against his desk, Lucas had an idea.

He grabbed her hair again, dragging her along the floor towards Adam's room. She whimpered at first but followed after him with no complaint, seemingly content to be manhandled like this. When they reached the door, Lucas pulled her to her feet and slammed her against the door before kicking her legs apart and repositioning himself at her slit.

"W-what are you doing?!" Her voice sounded worried, almost afraid, but as Lucas had expected, her eyes and face showed nothing but lust. She arched her back again, giving him easier access to her pussy and stared back at him in eager anticipation.

"I want to make sure that he hears you, slut," Lucas growled. A shudder went through Sara's body and Lucas grabbed her hips with both hands before once again driving hard into her. He went all out from the beginning, not giving her any chance to acclimate as he pounded her body. She was forced up onto her toes by his brutal fucking, and her voice cried out in animalistic pleasure as she once again lost herself on his cock.

"Fuck, you're so fucking big, Lucas! Oh god, you're gonna rip me apart!"

Lucas pushed her face against the door, and pulled his cock all the way out until only the tip was resting inside her.

"Tell him." He drove all the way into her, making her scream as he roughly rammed into her, bottoming out with each devastating stroke, before withdrawing all the way again. "How much," and again. "You love it." Sara's screams got so loud that, for a moment, Lucas was worried one of the neighbors might call the cops. Or that Adam would step out and put a stop to all this. But the door never opened. And as Lucas continued his brutal assault on her body, Sara let the truth slip out.

"It's so good, Adam! I can't live without this cock! You never. Should have. Let me. Fuck him! He owns this pussy now, baby! I'll let him have it whenever he wants! Ohhh Fuuuck!"

"Even if you're fucking him when I call?" Lucas wasn't sure what prompted it, but he was getting into this too. And if they both got off on it, why shouldn't he? It was kind of fun holding this over Adam. Something he could do better than his friend. He'd never admitted it, not even to himself, but a part of him resented Adam. He hated himself for it, he knew it was shitty, but the way Adam always seemed so well put together, while Lucas was stuck depending on him had always ground his gears, and he was relishing the opportunity to finally have one up on his seemingly perfect roommate.

"Yes! I'll jump off his cock and let you wreck me while he watches! I'll make him jerk off as long as you keep fucking me like this!" Sara let out another breathless scream as she came on his cock again, and Lucas heard something wet hit the floor, but he didn't have time to think about it. He was quickly approaching the edge, and he didn't think he'd be able to stop this time. Something Sara was quick to pick up on. "You gonna cum, Lucas? You gonna cum in this tight pussy? Or do you wanna ruin more of my clothes? Oh Fuck! Do it! Doitdoitdoit! I need you to cum for me Lucas! Give it all to me!"

With a roar, Lucas wrenched out of her, just in time to start shooting his load all over her outfit. He coated her skirt, the back of her shirt, and even reached her hair with his cum. She collapsed at his feet, head resting against the door and he stepped away from her. She glanced up, eyes glazed with lust and licked her lips.

"God, I can't get enough of that," she moaned, eyelids fluttering. "But know I'm a complete mess. Better go clean up, huh?"

Lucas nodded absently. He could let her take a shower first. He really needed to eat now, anyway. That had just about wiped him out. But when Sara stood up and headed towards the apartment's door, his jaw hit the floor. She looked back at him, her clothing covered in his thick cum that was still running down her back, and waved.

"Ask Adam for my apartment number. I've got something I want to show you later."

~~~

Adam was stunned. He'd listened to the whole thing, and had barely stopped himself from opening the door when they'd been fucking against it. Somehow, it had felt proper that he not be able to see anything. To be forced to use his imagination to fill in the blanks. He'd actually gotten hard again the moment he'd heard Sara and Lucas start fucking, and had barely held off cumming long enough for Lucas to finish. Hearing Sara tell him how good it was, how she'd give it up for Lucas whenever he wanted, even if it meant leaving Adam high and dry should have upset him, but instead it had just gotten him even hotter. What was wrong with him? This was all so fucked up.

He guessed from her comment about "a mess" that Lucas had pulled out again. But when Lucas had roared out his orgasm, Adam had shot his own load on the floor, while imagining the other man filling Sara's womb with his cum. It was so wrong, but every time that they fucked, he hoped that it would happen a little bit more. The image of Sara, pregnant with his roommate's child, her belly swelling with another man's seed, send a jolt of twisted excitement through him. Adam couldn't wrap his mind around the way this was all affecting him, but he was enjoying it too much to stop now. It was like being on a roller coaster, right at the top before the drop, and he wanted, no he needed to see where this ride took them all.

When Adam heard the front door close, he stepped out, barely remembering to dress himself before doing so. The last thing he needed was for Lucas to seem him stumble out, naked and spent. Lucas was standing in the kitchenette, staring at the door as though he half expected Sara to walk back in. He finally turned around and the two men made eye contact. It was the first they'd been around one another since this whole thing started, and it seemed neither knew what to do. They could both feel that there'd been a shift in their dynamic, and were unclear on how to handle it. Lucas had situated himself at the top of the pecking order in the most primal way possible, and they both knew it. They stood there, awkwardly staring for what felt like an eternity, and then one of them started to laugh. An uncomfortable chuckle grew into a full on belly laugh, and soon both men were gripping their sides and wiping mirthful tears from their eyes as they laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"What the shit, bro?!" Lucas exclaimed between peals of laughter.

"I know, right?"

"No, seriously, what the fuck is going on? Are you seriously cool with all this? 'Cause if you are, I'm down, but if you want to stop, I'll try my best. Although, it's gonna be hard as fuck to turn her down if she comes back asking for more."

Adam collapsed on the couch and let out a heavy sigh of relief. They were still friends, it seemed, even if the nature of that friendship had been suddenly and drastically altered. It was only in that moment that Adam had realized just how worried he'd been about the possibility of this situation ruining things between himself and Lucas.

"I am way cooler with this than I would have ever believed. I'll spare you the gory details, but let's just say I am learning a lot about myself with this craziness."

"OK, great. Cause Sara wants me to come over to her place later, and I really want to hit that again."

Another jolt of that same twisted pleasure from before. Adam had never been with Sara in her apartment. He'd barely even been inside it. But now she was inviting Lucas over to fuck him there? It was so fucked up, and he loved it.

"Do you know which one to go to?"

"Nah, she said to get the number from you."

Adam groaned and ran his hand over his face. She was making him tell Lucas where to go. Making him a willing participant in her defilement. He would be handing the keys to the castle to his best friend and sending him off with his blessing to cuckold him. It was cruel. It was delicious. How could he say no?

"347." The words were out of his mouth fast, before he could change his mind.

"Sweet, thanks dude."

After that, Lucas went about his morning routine as if nothing had happened. As if Adam hadn't just facilitated his continued fucking of Sara. Like this whole messed up situation was perfectly natural, and there was nothing at all strange going on. The whole time, Adam sat there as the time ticked by, going through the motions of the day wondering what was coming next, and when. His mind was racing, and the world felt like it was moving in slow motion. At some point, he ate and washed up, but it was like a dream. Nothing felt real, and he was just sort of coasting through the day. Lucas seemed engrossed in something on his computer the whole time, but Adam couldn't seem to bring himself to ask what he was doing. All he could think about was the oncoming event looming on the horizon, and how he wouldn't even be there to listen this time. He'd be completely at the mercy of his own fucked up imagination for who knows how long. Suddenly his phone buzzed and he pulled it out, noticing that it was late afternoon.

~Send Lucas down please~

Adam's heart started pounding as he read the text. Was he really going to do this? And Sara's decision to include him like this was driving him crazy. His throat was dry, and the blood was rushing in his ears. He could feel his palms sweating, and he swore that his hands were shaking as he looked at the phone. But more than anything, he was aware of the hardness between his legs, tightening his pants and sending jolts of very real pleasure through his body with every shift of his weight.

He looked over at Lucas, who was still diligently studying his computer monitor, deaf to the world. Adam waved to get his attention, and the bigger man slipped off his headphones and gave him a curious look.

"Uh, Sara said she's ready for you." Adam could feel his cheeks burning. He felt like he was practically asking Lucas to go fuck her again. An excited grin spread across Lucas's face as he rose and grabbed his keys, stuffing them inside his hoodie. Adam wasn't sure when the last time that he'd seen Lucas leave the apartment was, and the reason for his leaving was so fucking wrong.

"You sure about this?" There was a look of genuine concern on Lucas's face, along with something he couldn't quite place. "Last chance to back out, bro."

Adam nodded, shamefaced, but that didn't seem to be enough for Lucas. As he stood there expectantly, Adam understood what his friend wanted. It seemed he had picked up on more of what was going on that Adam had given him credit for.

"Please," he mumbled. Lucas leaned in, cupping a hand around his ear, a cruel smirk splitting his features. He was enjoying this way too much. But still, Adam gave in and raised his voice and spoke clearly. "Please go downstairs and fuck Sara, Lucas."

Lucas's grin widened and he slapped Adam on the shoulder.

"Don't wait up."

As the door closed behind his friend, Adam closed his eyes and groaned. This was too much, but it was also exactly what he wanted. What in the actual fuck was wrong with him? And now he would have to wait, in complete ignorance, while the two had their fun.

~~~

Sara was pacing in her apartment, nervously wringing her fingers. Adam had never responded to her text, though he had seen it at least, so she had no idea if he'd passed her message on. At the time, it had seemed like a fun idea, to have him be the go between, but maybe it had been too much? Maybe he'd changed his mind and was upset with her? Should she have talked to him again before she left? She'd just been so excited about what she had planned that she didn't even think about how Adam might have been feeling. He'd been into it so far, so she didn't think there was anything to worry about, but as the minutes ticked by and she waited eagerly for Lucas to arrive she was second guessing everything. Maybe she really had gone too far and this had been the final straw for Adam. Maybe she should text him again to make sure that he was ok, there was a knock at the door. Sara's heart leaped into her throat, and she froze. Her stomach dropped, and she started shivering with anticipation. She was shaking so hard that she dropped her phone on the floor, and when she called out the door she was embarrassed by how much her voice was shaking too.

"Come in, it's open!"

There was a moment of panic as the doorknob twisted. What if it wasn't Lucas? What if she'd just invited a stranger into her apartment while she was dressed like this? Her breathing hitched, and her heart was pounding in her ears, the door moving like it was in slow motion. When Lucas stepped through the doorway she let out a sigh of relief. At least she hadn't exposed herself like this to a stranger, although that idea had some merit to it she had to admit. As Lucas's eyes trailed over her, taking in the sight and clearly enjoying it by the way he devoured her with his eyes, Sara felt a twinge of lust between her legs and her knees buckled slightly. She was practically panting with desire as he closed the door behind him, the sound of it sliding home deafeningly loud in her current state, and as Lucas locked the deadbolt behind him, eyes never leaving her form, she nearly collapsed to her knees right then.

"Hot damn," he growled, the sound of his voice sending jolts of pleasure through her entire body. She felt like she was in danger here, and loved it.

Sara was only dressed in the strictest sense of the word. Her bra and panties were more like strips of black sarin arranged to frame her breasts and pussy without actually covering anything of import, allowing Lucas a full view of how erect her clit and nipples were, as well as letting him see just how wet she had gotten for him already. She was wearing sheer black thigh high stockings with matching armsocks and a garter belt, and the stockings were visibly damp along her inner thigh. Over this she had donned a white, sleeveless blouse, completely unopened for him. As he stepped closer, eyes raking over her body, she quivered in anticipation, breath short, hear pounding, and chest heaving.

"Why's the shirt not got any buttons?" Lucas asked, indicating the strings of thread sticking out of one side of her ruined blouse. Sara smiled, her cheeks flushed in embarrassed arousal, and told him the truth.

"I tore it open thinking about you. I pretended it was you doing it. And then I fucked my brains out thinking about riding your fat cock." He stared in silent shock at her confession and she took the opportunity to close the distance between them further. "I've been doing that a lot lately. Thinking about you while I play with myself. I've even thought about you while Adam fucked me. It was why I've been such a bitch lately. I felt guilty for how much I wanted you to ruin me."

"Fucking hell," Lucas's eyes showed how much he liked hearing this. "And the crazy underwear?"

Another shy, lusty smile. Another step closer to him. She could practically feel the heat coming off his body, and she had to crane her neck up to maintain eye contact. She could smell him, and as she breathed him in, she shuddered with primal want.

"I bought them for me and Adam's anniversary." Lucas's jaw dropped again. "But I think you deserve them more. After all," she reached out and traced her fingers across his broad chest. "You fuck me sooo much better than he does."

He let out a wordless growl and grabbed her shoulders in his massive hands. She gasped at his touch and, with an excited grin, dropped to her knees in front of him and started to pull his pants down. She eagerly worked to free his cock from its confines, and when it was free she let out a throaty moan of desire and breathed in his musky scent, here where it was strongest. It was hard as steel in her hand, and she could feel the heat of it through her thin, silky gloves. She kissed the head, then bathed his helmet with her tongue. She worked her way down his shaft, slowly kissing along his length, savoring every sound he made as she teased him. She started to stroke him while sucking his heavy balls into her mouth. It was the first time she really looked at them, and their size matched that of his cock. They were huge, and as she licked and sucked all over them, she could imagine the load they would shoot out in her. She didn't have to really. She'd seen it. Felt it. Been overwhelmed by it. And she would be again.

Sara pulled away from his cock for a moment, looking up at him with worshipful adoration in her eyes, hand still stroking his throbbing member over her face. She could see his precum starting to leak out, and ran her thumb along his head, spreading it around and lubing his shaft with the sticky fluid. Realizing that she was already ruining the gift she'd bought for her and Adam's special night, she let out a lusty moan. This was so deliciously wrong, and she needed more. She needed to be tainted even further. Her tongue reached out, ever so slowly, and teased his slit and head for a moment, all the while never breaking eye contact with her new lover.