Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," she murmured against his tip, gently licking up his precum to savor the taste of him. "I've been practicing sucking cock with some of my toys. I did it so I could give Adam the best blowjob I could, and I did. But to be honest, he's nowhere near big enough to be a good test of my skills. You on the other hand," She quickly licked down to his balls and back again. "Are a much worthier specimen. So how about you put my throat through its paces?"

He said nothing. He simply grabbed her head and positioned her mouth at his tip and pushed. They both groaned in satisfaction as he slipped through her full lips and filled her mouth. Lucas closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her wet mouth wrapping around him. He slid deeper until he heard her gag as he hit the back of her throat. He opened his eyes to check on her, but she just nodded. With a shrug, he pushed harder, feeling himself slip into her throat as she swallowed his cock. Slowly he worked every inch of himself into her mouth, and moaned as his mind went blank from the intense pleasure. He looked down to see her lips wrapped around the root of his cock, eyes wide and teary, face red. She sat there for moment, her throat working his cock as she swallowed again and again, all while her tongue teased his shaft.

Sara pulled herself off his cock with a loud gasp, sucking in the sweet oxygen, thick strands of spit connecting her to his soaked rod. She hadn't been sure that she'd be able to do it, and couldn't help but feel a sense of pride in her accomplishment. She'd now taken him balls deep in both her holes and she squeezed her thighs together in excitement. After taking a few seconds to catch her breath she shot him a wicked grin and nodded once more.

"Come fuck my face, big guy."

He wasn't gentle this time, since he figured that she could take it. He drove his cock into her mouth hard, hilting it in the first thrust before he started to fuck her throat with abandon, one hand holding her hair while the other fished his phone out of his hoodie's pocket. He snapped a quick photo of Sara, eyes closed and lips locked around the base of his dick, chin covered in her own drool, and sent it to Adam with the message, ~Fucking your girls throat~, before setting it down on a nearby table.

Sara didn't bother to ask Lucas what he was doing when she heard the snap of his phone. She didn't care. She just wanted him to keep going. This was even hotter than she'd thought it would be, and as her spit ran down her face onto her tits and thighs, one hand slipped between her legs and she started to finger herself. She savored the unfamiliar feel of her gloved hand parting her lips and teasing her clit, and she could feel the heat and wetness through the thing material. Her other hand began to tease her nipple, and she sat there, moaning in bliss as Lucas used her throat and mouth for his own pleasure. With both his hands now in locked in her hair, she couldn't take back control even if she'd wanted to, and so she just sat there and moaned around his cock as he fucked her face with the same ferocity that he'd railed her pussy the night before. As her hand worked deeper into her pussy, she could hear how much of a mess she was and redoubled her efforts hoping that the wet sloshing sounds she was making could be heard by Lucas. She doubted it though since the sounds of him raping her throat were probably drowning anything else out. Sara's eyes rolled back and her legs began to quiver as she approached her orgasm. She screamed around his cock as she came, all of her willpower going into stopping herself from biting down on him as her orgasm fried her oxygen starved brain.

When he pulled his cock out, she gasped for air again, desperately trying to fill her aching lungs. He smacked her face a few times with his spit covered dick, coating more of her face in her own thick drool. As she shuddered in masochistic pleasure, Sara was grateful she'd had the foresight not to wear makeup, as if the throat fucking somehow hadn't ruined it, this undoubtedly would. Although, she thought, it might be fun to let him ruin her makeup in the future. Especially if Adam got to see it afterwards. Another naughty thrill went through her at the thought, imagining herself meeting Adam for a date with her makeup completely ruined. She was so caught up in the fantasy, she almost didn't notice that Lucas still had his hands in her hair until he started dragging her by it towards her bedroom. With little choice, she crawled like a dog after him, loving the feeling of humiliation and arousal and allowing her tongue to loll out of her mouth as she did. After all, if he was going to treat her like a bitch, why not act like one too. She yelped in surprise as he practically tossed her onto the bed, before taking a photo on his phone of her sprawled out in front of him, completely exposed. He typed something on his phone, and it looked like he'd sent a message.

Before she could ask him what he was doing, he pulled her legs apart and rested his cock along the soft flesh of her stomach, almost like he was measuring how deep inside her it would go, and as he snapped another message she moaned in anticipation, grinding her wet pussy against him enticingly.

"What are you doing?"

He smiled cruelly as she sent another message off before showing her the screen of his phone. It was a text chat with Adam. First was the picture he'd take while his cock was down her throat with his message taunting her boyfriend. Then her sprawled out and on display along with the message ~She bought this shit for you lol~. Lastly, her on her back with his cock between her legs reaching up to her stomach. ~This is how deep Im about to be in your slut~

She'd barely finished reading when he repositioned his cock against her pussy's entrance, all while his camera was pointed at her face. Slowly, he pushed in, filling her up inch by inch. Her face contorted in pleasure as he stretched her out little by little. She threw her head back and moaned, her breathing getting faster and shallower the deeper her got inside her. She hissed, cursed, and groaned as he filled her tight cunt to the brim, and when he finally hit bottom, she arched her back, gripped the sheets tightly in her fingers, and came all over his cock.

After she finished convulsing, he tossed the phone down next to her head. She looked at the still open chat, and saw that he'd added a video file of her cumming along with the message ~Shes so fucking hot for me dude~. Her face flushed with shame and arousal at his cruel mockery, and it occurred to her that Lucas was enjoying humiliating Adam as much as she was. It was so fucked up and she couldn't get enough of the illicit thrill. She hoped Adam was enjoying it as well, but at the moment she really didn't care. The only thing that mattered was getting more of this fantastic dick in her.

"Fuck me already!" She whined, her legs wrapping around his waist. He grabbed her tits, roughly mauling the delicate orbs, and started to pump, slowly drawing out and driving back in. With each thrust he drove a desperate, throaty moan out of her mouth, and she started to grind her hips needily against him, trying to meet his thrusts and coax more speed and power out of him, but he seemed to enjoy tormenting her with these slow, steady strokes.

"You've really never fucked Adam here?"

"No," she gasped out as pressed into her cervix again. She'd never felt as full as she did when Lucas fucked her. She was definitely hooked on this. If Adam told her to stop now, she didn't think she'd be able to, and a part of her knew she'd end up cheating on him if he did. God, why was the idea of going behind his back so damn hot to her? Why was she so twisted? These questions were quickly driven out of her mind as Lucas's leisurely strokes teased the deepest parts of her pussy, driving her breath out of her lungs and setting of fireworks in her brain. She felt herself growing more desperate with each thrust, and as she looked him in the eye, she realized he knew exactly what he was doing. He was doing this on purpose.

"Why not?" he pulled all the way out, resting his cockhead at her entrance. She practically screamed at the sudden emptiness after having been so full. It was like a physical ache and she needed him to fill her back up immediately. She tried to pull him back inside with her legs, but he stayed resolute, staring down at her with a cocky smirk. Where'd this all come from?

"I didn't want him to see my stuff, okay?" She gestured vaguely towards a box on her bedside shelf. Lucas pulled away from her and went to the box and opened it. He let out a whistle at the collection of sex toys he found there. Dildos in a variety of shapes and sizes, vibrators, clamps, handcuffs, some kind of weird belt with a ring in the middle, a gag, and a blindfold. He gave a curious glance, eyebrows raised and she covered her bright red face with her hands. "I knew if he saw all that, he'd probably freak out. I wasn't ready for him to see what a-"

"What a kinky fucking slut you were?" Lucas interrupted as he rummaged through the box for a minute. He was definitely going to take advantage of this opportunity at some point, that was for sure. No way would he pass up a chance to humiliate both of them like this. The idea that Adam had really been this inept made him want to laugh. It was quickly becoming apparent to him that his roommate didn't have what it took to satisfy a woman like Sara, and he was very much looking forward to rubbing his nose in it. But, for the moment at least, he had more pressing matters to attend to. Returning to his position between her legs, he grabbed her thighs and pushed her knees up into her chest. She let out a surprised gasp and watched through her fingers as he lined himself up with her again. "You want it?"

"Yes," her voice was barely a whisper and her eyes were locked onto his cock, positioned to drive down into her like a drill looking for oil. She could feel the heat radiating off his head against her lips, and with the angle she could imagine his precum leaking down into her, a thought which sent another shiver through her body. She needed him back inside her, pounding into the deepest parts of her pussy, where only he could reach.

"Say it right, slut!"

"Please fuck me Lucas! Make me your bitch, and ruin my pussy!"

The force of his next thrust as he drove all the way into her had her seeing stars and she screamed out her own pleasure as he hit her innermost walls. He pulled all the way back to her entrance and dropped back down into her again. And again. And again. Her body was shaking from the overstimulation of his sudden, brutal assault, and the room filled with shrill babbling as she broke under him. A few more strokes had her cumming again, squirting all over her sheets and soaking Lucas's pelvis with her juices. Her eyes rolled back as he fucked her with deep powerful strokes straight through her orgasm. She was fairly certain she blacked out for a second, the continued stroking pushing her climax to her new heights and keeping it going for longer than she thought possible. By the time he stopped, she was gasping for air and her entire body was quivering as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her, scorching her nerves and driving her crazy.

"Can Adam fuck you like that?" He asked smugly, standing over her with his cock still dripping wet from her release. She just shook her head, confirming what he already knew. His grin spread and he picked her up off the bed. It was almost frightening to her how easily he could manhandle her body. "Put your arms around my neck, I wanna try something."

Sara complied, and Lucas gripped her ass tightly, kneading the soft flesh and drawing a soft moan from her lips. He pressed her against his head and let gravity take over, his cock filling her once more. Sara's jaw dropped as she finally realized what he was doing. She gripped his neck more tightly and wrapped her legs around him again. Where had he gotten this idea?             

"I know he can't do this," he growled in her ear and started bouncing her on his dick while standing there. Sara's eyes rolled back into her skull as he hammered her cervix and her mouth opened in a silent scream of agonized ecstasy. She was completely at his mercy like this, suspended in the air, driving down onto him over and over. It was like she was nothing more than a sex toy for him to use, and the thought of being reduced to a living flesh-light sent a quiver straight to her overstuffed pussy.

"H-how are you this good?!" She couldn't believe it. He'd been a virgin until last night, but he fucked her better than anyone ever had. And he was now giving her new experiences that she'd never dreamed of. Before, he'd been a little clumsy and unsure of what he was doing, but his size and stamina had more than made up for it, and he'd been able to drag one orgasm after another out of her. She'd always known he was a big guy, but it had never occurred to her how strong he'd be, and she would never guess that he'd be able to lift her like this. And combining his size with that monstrous thing currently between her legs, it was like he was made to break her.

"Maybe Adam just sucks," he grunted, never slowing his pace as he brought her to new horizons of pleasure. Sara moaned salaciously at his cruel jab. Maybe he was right, the devil on her shoulder whispered. After all, Adam had never been able to drive her to these heights in the almost year they'd been together. And in less than 24 hours, Lucas had figured out exactly how she needed to be fucked and gotten her addicted to his cock. "Did you fuck him this morning?"

"Yes! But it wasn't very good! Nothing like you!" His pace picked up at that, and Sara decided to stroke his ego more. "I even told him that. He made me. He wanted to know how he measured up to you! I told him he didn't! It wasn't even close!" Mocking Adam when he wasn't even there was somehow even sweeter. Like it was something just for her and Lucas. One more thing that Lucas had stolen from him. The idea of Lucas stealing her like this got Sara so riled up she couldn't stand it.

"Fucking slut," Lucas grunted, his face screwed up in concentration as he continued pounding her into submission.

"Yes! I'm a slut! I'm your slut, Lucas!!"

"You want more of this dick? You want it every fucking day?"

"Yes, don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me please!"

"What if I told you to stop fucking Adam? Made this my personal fuck hole?"

"Oh fuck!" Sara nearly came at the thought. "That would be so wrong! So fucking wrong! Why do I want to do it?!"

"Cause you love this fucking dick!" His thrusts picked up pace for a moment. "I've got an idea, hold up."

Suddenly, he tossed her onto her bed. One moment she was writhing in his arms, his massive cock filling her up, and the next she was flying through the air. It was thrilling. It was terrifying. It made her so hot she couldn't stand it. She looked up as he loomed over her and picked up his phone again. He motioned for her to turn over, and she eagerly complied, sticking her ass up in the air and setting her face down against the mattress. Then his phone landed next to her face. Adam's contact info was pulled up, and there was a big red "call" button under his name. Lucas grabbed her hips and lined up with her entrance once again.

"Did you really tear that shirt up thinking about me fucking you?"

"Yes." Her voice was a desperate ragged gasp and she was already gyrating beneath him, her round ass jiggling enticingly before him.

"Awesome," he slapped her ass and she squealed at the sudden sting. "I want you to call him. And when he picks up, I'll start fucking your slutty little cunt, and if you want me to keep going, you better tell him the truth."

Sara's mind was racing as he teased her pussy with his cock. This was too much, she had completely lost control of the situation. Lucas was thoroughly dominating her, and she loved it, but could she really do this? As his cock pressed against her entrance, she reached for the phone and pressed the button before she could even think about what she was doing.

"God, you're fucking dripping back here."

She blushed again, the humiliation sending a delicious thrill through her body. After the phone rang for a few seconds, the whole time Lucas pressed against her, driving her wild and making it feel like an eternity. It finally connected and Adam's voice came through.

"Hello?"

His voice was confused, concerned even, but before Sara could say anything, Lucas drove into her full force and she loudly cried out into the speaker. He started to fuck her roughly and in earnest, going full tilt out the gate, and she gasped and moaned as she tried to find her voice.

"Sara?! What's going on?"

"He's fucking me baby! He's fucking me like a bitch! Oh God, I'm his bitch Adam! He made me his bitch, and I love it! Oh FUCK! He owns this pussy baby, I mean it! It's his now! Ohmigod! It's so deep baby, he's ruining me!"

Adam's breathing had gotten heavy on the phone, and she swore she could hear something wet from his side. She knew he could hear Lucas fucking her, the loud wet smacks could probably be heard down the hall. The thought of facing her neighbors after this made her clench harder on Lucas's invading cock. Adam hadn't hung up, and he hadn't stopped her, so she decided to continue on. She didn't want to risk Lucas stopping.

"FUCK ME! Oh don't stop fucking me Lucas! Let Adam hear how I'm supposed to sound under a man!" Lucas pulled her hair, forcing her back to arch as he pounded into her as hard as he could. She felt droplets of moisture hitting her legs from the force of their coupling and her eyes rolled back as he pounded her cervix over and over again. Just like she'd dreamed about. "Oh god, it's so good baby! It's even better than I hoped it would be! I've been dreaming about this for weeks! But nothing compares to the real thing! I'm sorry I'm such a slut, Adam! I'm such a bad girlfriend! But I don't think I can fuck you anymore!" She heard him groan through the phone, and felt her orgasm about to overtake her. "I'm gonna cum, baby! He's made me cum so much today already, but I'm gonna cum again! You could never make me cum like this, Adam!"

"Oh fuck," Adam moaned into the phone. "Fucking cum, baby. Cum for him!"

She went over the edge, screaming as she crested her peak. Her body convulsed under Lucas, and wordless babbling noise was all the sound she could make as he fucked her straight through her climax. She felt his thrusts getting more erratic, and he was swelling inside her.

"He's gonna cum," she choked out, barely able to form the words as she rode the continuing wave of her orgasm. She felt like she was right on the brink of another, and was desperately humping back against Lucas trying to reach it before he came.

"Where's he gonna cum?" Adam's voice was hoarse, and she recognized the sound of him at his own limit. He was going to cum for her too. They were both going to cum for her at the same time.

"Oh, fuck! Inside! Do it inside me, Lucas! Breed my slutty pussy! Oh fucking please breed meee!"

Sara came again, screaming hoarsely into the phone, listening to Adam cross his own threshold as she did. Lucas pounded into her, hard and fast, desperate to cross his own finish line. His breathing was hard and unsteady, as erratic as his powerful strokes into her body, and more than ever she knew she needed his cum in her womb.

"Don't you dare pull out," Sara cried, desperate and needy. "Don't you dare pull out, Lucas! Fucking breed me! Give it to me! I want it so bad! Fill me up while he listens to us, baby!!" A part of her noted that was the first time that she'd called anyone other than Adam baby, making that pet-name another part of her Lucas had stolen from him. Something else that should have been all Adam's, but know belonged (at least in part) to Lucas. There was a twinge of guilt at that thought, like she was once again betraying the man she loved, but it was completely overwhelmed by her arousal at the intimacy she was sharing with her boyfriend's roommate.