Sara's Depraved Temptations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Lucas roared as he exploded inside her. Sara felt his hot cum flooding her pussy, filling her up for the first time in her life. The warmth of it shot deep inside her, spreading back along his still thrusting shaft as he shot load after load into her depths. She could feel it against her cervix, coating her walls, and after a moment, dripping out of her around his cock. She squeezed and milked his cock, trying to work every last drop out of him.

"Oh god, Adam," she moaned lustily, her voice barely a whisper. "It's so warm! It's filling me up so much, I can't hold it all! Oh my god, it's so much more than you can cum, baby! Oh fuck! He's still fucking me, Adam! He's still hard inside me! He's fucking his load so deep into me, baby!"

Adam's only answer was a satisfied groan. One that Sara echoed as Lucas pulled out of her pussy with a pop, and she felt his cum flowing out of her after him. It was dripping out of her, and she could practically hear the heavy drops hitting her sheets. Lucas picked up the phone, took it off speaker, and put it up to his ear.

"See you tomorrow, bud."