Sara's New Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Sara discovers new fun edging husband.
5.7k words
4.66
12.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robert_K
Robert_K
10 Followers

Before I start where I left off last time I would like to introduce Ethan and myself to you in a bit more detail.

My husband Ethan is 47, 5'11 and about 160 pounds and for 47 he is in great shape.

We both try to keep in good shape and workout and walk regularly.

I am 46, 5'4 and 115 pounds. I have small yet perky breasts and a great ass, or so my husband says.

Sara Teases Her Husband & the Lifeguard:

I woke the next morning to my husband Ethan leaning over and giving me a kiss and snuggling up against me.

We laid there for a few minutes and slowly made our way out of bed.

It was about 7:30am on Sunday and the weather was going to be perfect.

Ethan and I had been working in the yard all the day before and we had talked about just chilling and maybe even going to the pool since it had just opened the week prior.

We got our coffee and went through our normal morning routines, checking email, feeding the dog, quick morning workouts and I had a light breakfast.

It was just after 11am when Ethan asked if I wanted to go to the pool and I said yes.

Our daughter Katy was still over at her friends house and was not going to be back until late in the afternoon and our son Luke had an early afternoon soccer practice then was off to hangout with some friends.

Ethan and I were in the kitchen putting some snacks together to take to the pool and he, knowing we had most of the afternoon together free of the kids rubbed up against me and said we may have to play while the kids are away.

He said this in his normal goofy way and as I did most times laughed it off and continued packing our snacks.

As I closed the cooler a thought rushed into my head, what if I edged Ethan?

I knew we had the afternoon to ourselves and it would be fun to tease him.

Again, I think that evil grin came back as I thought about playing, teasing and torturing Ethan.

Bringing him to the brink and then just walking away and telling him he could not touch himself.

He had already gone upstairs to change so I headed to the bedroom as well to get my swimsuit on.

As I walked through the door Ethan was bending over pulling his bathing suit out of the bottom drawer of his dresser naked as a jaybird, before I could think I walked right up behind him wrapped my right hand around him grabbing his cock and took my left hand and reached around to grab his balls.

He stood up gasping , dropping his bathing suit, he turned his head and said in a shaky voice that Luke was still home. I told him Luke was watching TV and it was ok.

I continued to stroke Ethan from behind and also continued to play with his ball. I was in control, I could hear his breathing getting faster and I was so close I could even feel his heart beating faster.

I kept up the tempo stroking his cock and kneading his balls, at one point I gave his balls a good squeez making Ethan squirm and moan a bit but he said nothing.

After about 5 minutes I could tell he was worked up and close to cuming, he was reaching back with one hand and was rubbing over my body as best he could and with the other holding himself up against the dresser.

All of a sudden we heard Luke coming upstairs and even though the door was mostly closed I broke my grip on my husband's cock and we both went into the bathroom with our bathing suits.

We laughed as we put our bathing suits on and I felt a bit like a kid almost getting caught I thought to myself.

Before we finished getting dressed Ethan turned to me and asked if I would finish before we left for the pool, he asked if I would give him a blowjob.

I looked him right in the eyes and told him I would take care of him later but he would have to wait.

I knew well getting him worked up like I just had, he would be dying for release.

We got our stuff together, let Luke know we were heading out and got into the car.

I know the pool is only a 3 minute car ride away at best but as we pulled out of the driveway I let my hand rest on Ethan's thigh. As I did he looked over with a look questioning what was going on, I never did this so I was not surprised.

He said nothing as I lightly stroked his thigh and let my hand move all the way to the top of his leg, through the thin fabric I was clearly able to feel his manhood.

He still said nothing, I think he was afraid I might stop. He shifted in his seat as I touched him moving a bit closer to me, giving me better access to his package.

He also seemed to be driving a bit slower than normal as well.

I slowly slid my hand up and down his shaft only taking a minute for him to grow to prominence in his shorts.

You could now clearly see his bulge through the thin bathing suit material, he was rock hard.

As we pulled into the parking lot of our neighborhood pool I pulled my hand away and Ethan turned to me with a look, it was almost a sheepish look.

I returned the look and told him in a smooth yet dominant tone, all in good time and gave him that evil grin that kept coming back.

I thought to myself what am I doing, why is this making me feel the way I do.

For some reason, teasing my husband like this was starting to turn me on as well and seeing him there in the parking lot with an erection clear as day in his shorts made me smile.

I thought to myself that I certainly still got it and smiled.

I got out of the car and started grabbing the cooler and towels then walked over to the drivers side and handed my husband the towels saying he needed these more than I do right now.

He laughed and got out of the car holding the towels in front of him covering his raging bulge.

We made our way through the gate into the pool area and scoped out a couple lounging chairs at one corner of the pool.

It was kind of across from where the lifeguard sits and across the pool from a family with two young kids who were playing.

It was also perfect due to the position of the sun and for us to lay out. We both liked getting our tan on and seeing it was still early in the season we had some work to do.

We laid out the towels and as we did I snuck a quick peek and could tell Ethans erection had subsided but noticed a slight wet spot.

Seeing that got me excited even more, I had my man dripping. I also knew I could have him back at attention with just the slightest touch, heck, even with a slight breeze I chuckled to myself.

We sat down and after an awkward moment of silence Ethan turned to me and asked what had gotten into me, he said both what I did in the bedroom and on the car ride over were out of character for me.

He quickly let me know he loved it but was just surprised by it.

It was all I could do to hold back what I had discovered about edging but I did, I just turned and looked him in the eye and told him I was enjoying teasing him.

To tell you the truth I was loving this.

I knew he was now really worked up and wanting me to touch him again and knowing that was causing me to get worked up.

We chatted, talking about the kids, life, our jobs and sipping on our drinks.

After a short while we both saw what appeared to be the lifeguard coming toward the pool area.

We both commented that he looks older than the normal lifeguards that are at the pool, most look highschool age but this guy must have been in his early 20's. Still young but clearly college age.

My husband commented about the age and also stated that the guy was in incredible shape.

I agreed on the age and said he looked ok, but truthfully this guy was INCREDIBLE! I knew it was going to be hard to take my eyes off of him and the closer he came the more true that was.

He walked over to the closet on the side of the clubhouse where the lifeguard supplies were and seemed to really know what he was doing, he proceeded to test the water in the kids pool then over to the main pool.

He walked around now cleaning out the skimmers and as he got over to the one near us I said hello. He returned the hello and Introduced himself as Stephen.

As he was squatting down to clean the skimmer right in front of my chair his tighter then normal shorts rode up a bit and it was clear he was sporting more than just a little package. In fact I was doing all I could not to stare right at his crotch.

I proceeded to introduce Ethan and myself to him and we talked for a few minutes.

He was not like the other younger lifeguard who when you try to talk to them end up in an awkward conversation, this guy was really nice and had a great personality. I also found out he was a senior in college and was doing this just to help out a friend who had a lifeguard company and was short staffed.

I could tell his focus was much more on me then Ethan but Ethan did not seem to mind, I looked over at Ethan and he was just smiling.

He told me he needed to finish getting things setup and walked away after giving me a big smile.

I watched him as he walked away, damn he has a nice ass and I hope he takes his shirt off I thought to myself. What would his chest and stomach look like?

Not realizing how focused I had become on him I finally break my stair when Ethan turns to me and says, do you like the view?

It was all I could do to compose myself and regain my focus. I replied "What" but knew there was no way to hide what I was looking at.

Ethan laughs and says he's ok with me looking, saying I don't blame you and that the guy is an 11 on a scale from 1-10.

We got back to small talk and after a few minutes decided to get in the pool.

It was hot for spring, maybe 85 degrees and had been warm for some time so I was hoping this had warmed up the pool some as well.

To my delight it had, as we stepped in it was cool but not cold and felt great given how hot it was outside.

We both got in and stood there at the foot of where our chairs were resting our drinks on the edge of the pool.

As we were talking I realized looking over my husband's shoulder gave me a clear view of the lifeguard chair and Stephen.

As Ethan and I continued to talk I saw Stephen shifting around. I saw he was reaching for the hem of his t-shirt to take it off.

I watched as he slowly pulled it up and off and to pleasure he looked as good as I hoped, maybe even better.

Well it was even better, he had an eight pack and his chest was perfect and toned, he was Ryan Gosling hot.

As he was setting it to the side I swear he looked directly at me and gave me a not so innocent smile.

Was he into me and checking me out I thought to myself?

The thought of this hot early 20 something guy thinking about me that way caused me to get a stirring gron.

Stephen and I exchanged a few more looks before Ethan decided to get out of the pool, I decided to stay in for a couple more minutes.

I had my elbows on the edge of the pool and was letting my backside float up so my butt cheeks popped out of the water every so often hoping Stephen was looking over.

I will say that I am very proud of my cute ass, my husband compliments me on it all the time.

After a few minutes Ethan asked if I wanted another drink and I said yes, I saw him reach into the cooler to get me one of my fru fru drinks and it looked like he was going to bring it over to me but I told him I was getting out and to stay where he was.

I walked over to the steps that as you walked up almost faced Stephen.

As I walked up the steps I looked up and there it was again, another coy smile.

I won't lie, it was nice to be noticed by a younger guy and a good looking one at that.

As I got to the lounge chair I bent over getting the towel to dry off, knowing as I bent over it gave Stephen a great view of my ass.

I did not linger too long, just long enough for him to take in the view.

As I sat down Ethan handed me the drink and said I think you have an admirer.

I laughed and said he is way too young and would never be checking someone my age out... Even though I knew full well he had been looking at me and giving me some "I am checking you out" smiles.

Ethan proceeded to say that Stephen had his eyes locked on me as I walked to My chair and that when I bent over swore Stephen was biting his lips.

I told Ethan he had a wild imagination but in my head I was spinning and the thought of Stephen licking his lips as he checked my ass out had me tingling.

I put in my earbuds to listen to music but it could not stop me from both the fun I had been having playing with Ethan and this hunk of a lifeguard checking me out.

Lying there I could feel myself getting excited, I even started to fantasize about being at the pool alone with Stephen.

With no one else around he comes over and starts talking to me asking me questions about myself really getting into me.

I see his eyes working up and down my body, I can tell he is trying to be discreet but not doing a good job.

I know this is a cliche fantasy but I ask him to put lotion on my back explaining that being there alone I had no one to do it. Stephen gladly accepts, he tells me to lay on my back and he will get my entire back side.

I comply and as I lay down and feel Stephens hands on my back, wait.. Thinking to myself, there is no way he has the lotion yet then I realize he is untying my bikini top.

At first I thought about telling him to stop but then realized I like this.

He lays each side of the bikini top down by my side then reaches for the lotion. I hear him open the bottle and get some lotion out on his hands.

He starts near the top on my shoulders, working the lotion in good and slowly working his way down. He moves his hands to my sides at one point clearly brushing up against the sides of my breasts, again I think to protest but I actually let out a sigh.

He works his way down my back and even is so bold as to slide down my bikini bottoms slightly saying he did not want to get any lotion on it.

I think he is finishing when to my surprise I feel lotion being poured onto one leg then the other.

I did not need nor was I expecting him to do my legs but as he started to rub the lotion in I was glad he did, it felt great.

Working the lotion into my calves then up past my knee even lifting my leg some to get all of my leg, now moving up to the top of my leg.

Laying there on my back I clearly feel Stephen touching my ass but not giving me a wedgie to raise my bikini bottoms exposing more of my ass.

As he did I felt the material brushing against my lips causing me to squirm a little and letting out another soft moan.

With my ass now slightly more exposed I feel him rubbing in the lotion to the top of my legs and over my exposed ass and feel his thumbs working the insides of my legs getting dangerously close to my...

Just at that moment I am brought back to reality when Ethan taps me on the shoulder, I pull my earbuds out and he asks if I am alright?

I ask what do you mean and Ethan proceeds to tell me my breathing was getting pretty rappid to the point he was concerned. I assure him I am fine and take a sip of my drink.

Putting the earbuds back in I know good and well why I was breathing hard.

There was a young hardbody lifeguard rubbing his hands all over my body in my fantasy.

As I shift around I can tell that I got so worked up thinking about Stephen that I was now wet between my legs.

Thinking about getting back in the pool I look around realizing some changes. I saw that the family had left and that a young couple had taken up seats near the same location and a couple older women were off on the far side of the pool, the same as the young couple but just opposite.

This meant that Ethan and I still had a great deal of privacy from everyone but the lifeguard.

I told Ethan I was getting back in the pool and he was all too happy to join me.

As we stepped in the water I saw Stephen coming down from the Lifeguard seat. It must be time for his break I thought.

They normally call adult swim but there were no kids at the pool.

I watched as he walked around the pool back into the clubhouse, maybe to use the bathroom or maybe just to cool off.

Ethan and I decided to just sit on the steps, in this spot I realized we were clear from any prying eyes so I decided to get back to work on Ethan.

I reached over and again went right for his cock, he jumped a bit as my hand landed on his bulge but there was no protest.

As I rubbed it was clear Ethan was excited and I felt him growing in his shorts. It took just a minute and his cock was pulsing. It was so hard.

I turned and switched positions to face him as we were sitting there so I could slide my hand up through the leg opening.

The bathing suit Ethan picked out had plenty of room for my hand to reach right up and take hold of his blood engorged member.

I grabbed hold and with no protest from Ethan started to rub up and down his shaft.

Part of me wanted to pull his shorts down right there and start sucking his cock and if we were alone I just might have done that. It was so much fun doing this, teasing Ethan like this, knowing I was not going to let him just finish but take him for a ride.

Minutes went by and Ethan in a concerned voice said he was on the brink of exploding, I gave him a couple last good strokes then pulled my hand from his suit and smiled.

The look on Ethan's face when he realized again that he was not going to get the completion he needed was one of confusion, pain and frustration and I loved it.

This was now the third time being played with that the second he had come close to orgasm.

I knew he had to be close to getting the old familiar pain called blue balls.

I am not sure why but I loved him in agony over this and was going to draw it out as long as possible.

I had to pee so I stepped out of the pool and got the key card so I could get into the clubhouse.

As I went through the door off to the right I saw Stephen sitting near the window eating something.

We made eye contact just as I was about to go into the ladies room he gave me this "You've Been Caught" look.

Panic set in as I sat down in the stall to pee.

As I sat there I was thinking to myself what could he have seen, could he tell I was jerking my husband off right there in the pool?

I got up and washed my hands and as I opened the door there was Stephen standy looking at me with a little grin on his face.

He was bold and did not hold back one bit, you like rubbing Ethan's cock in the pool I see.

He even used my husband's name as he talked to me.

Stephen went on to say from where he was sitting he could clearly see me rubbing Ethans's cock and then told me how he was getting aroused watching me stick my hand into his pants seeing my hand move up and down.

I could not believe he saw us and could not believe he was telling me this way, I did not know what to think or do.

As he finished his last statement I noticed his hand was actually rubbing his own cock over his short and that he was hard himself. I was frozen, I wanted to walk away but at the same time this shirtless young hunk was rubbing his cock right in front of me.

My eyes move from looking him in the eyes then back down to him rubbing, realizing I was not moving I think emboldened him to do what he did next.

He actually started to slide his shorts down and as he did he said, this is just between us, right?

I don't know why but I actually said YES...

What, YES, I thought to myself... What was I doing, I could not move, I was parelized.

He slid them down further and I could not believe how big it was, god, it had to be at least 8 inches and it was thick.

When the head of his cock released from the top of his shorts it sprung upwards pointing right at me, this young man's cock was just staring at me.

Now my husband's cock was right at 6.5 inches "we measured one time" and he got the job done but this thing that I was now staring at was a monster.

Robert_K
Robert_K
10 Followers
12