Sara's New Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen started stroking it right there in front of me looking right in my eye, my gaze on his beautiful cock with the occasional glance up to his eyes.

I looked outside and saw Ethan was sitting back in his lounge chair and all of the other pool occupants in their seats.

Without even realizing it I found my own hand between my legs pushing against my now swollen clit.

This was so arousing watching this young well hung guy stroking his cock just a couple feet away.

He was sliding his hand up and down his shaft and it was not long before he started to increase his pace.

I could see from his expression he was close to cuming, pumping faster, his eye on me like a laser.

His entire body tensed and with a moan he started to shoot a white rope of cum at least 3 or more feet past me, then another and another.

At the same time I was rubbing in earnest and had an intense orgasm just as his cum was launching from his cock.

He had turned just slightly not to hit me with it and now this young man's cum was all over the floor.

We both just stood there for a second collecting our thoughts, he did not say anything but walked over with his hand still on his cock and grabbed one of his towels to wipe up the hot mess.

I composed myself and walked out and sat down next to Ethan. Putting my sunglasses on and taking a drink, I said nothing.

After what seemed like an hour but was really only a minute or two Ethan asked if Stephen and I had a nice conversation?

I asked what do you mean? and he replied you were in there for a long time.

I figured you got to talking to Stephen. I said we did and left it at that.

Stephen came back out and went back to his perch overlooking the pool and did so as if nothing happened, just giving me another smile as he walked past.

We stayed at the pool for another thirty minutes and then packed up our things to go.

As we walked towards the gate Ethan gave Stephen a wave and then looked over at me and winked.

Confused, I did not know why Ethan winked at me, was it because he had caught me looking at Stephen a few times?

He could not have had any idea of what happened in the clubhouse.

We continued on to the car, packed up our stuff and headed back to the house.

I thought about touching Ethan in the car but thought I would wait until we got home.

When we did get home we dropped some of the items off in the kitchen then proceeded to the bedroom.

I told Ethan I wanted his shorts down now and he complied.

I got on my knees and started to sucked him in a way I had never done before.

It was passionate, almost animalistic.

My head was moving up and down his shaft and my hand was jacking him off in unison.

My free hand moved between his ass, balls and chest.

I knew he was once again growing close to orgasm and I was going to make him wait one last time.

Right when I could tell by his body that he was right there on the brink I released him from my mouth and let go.

I honestly thought he was going to grab me by the back of the head and shove his cock right into my mouth by the look on his face but just sat there.

I stood up and told him not yet but we are close.

I turned on the water to the shower and as I stepped in he was just standing there with a massive erection. I washed up and when I got out Ethan was still there waiting his turn with his now semi hard cock.

After Ethan got out of the shower I told him to come into the bedroom and lay down. He did with the towel on and I laid next to him.

Ethan was on his back and I was on my side next to him, one hand holding my head up and the other playing with Ethans chest. I rubbed and pinched his nipples and as I was doing so it was clear that Ethan's cock was coming back to attention.

As it did it moved the towel and lossend the fold.

I moved my hand down over his belly then to the top of the towel, sliding it open I moved my hand back to his now rock hard cock.

I think all of this hose teasing was really getting to Ethan.

I started to stroke him again and knew it was not going to take any time at all with all of the foreplay for him to explode.

As I rubbed I could not get the picture of Stephen boldly rubbing his own cock right in front of me.

Thinking of that and now rubbing my husband's cock had me so worked up I was going to need release.

Just as I was having that thought Ethan's hips started to lift off the bed and he started to buck with each stroke.

I knew it was only going to be a few more seconds before he too was going to be streaming his hot load all over.

I was right, just like that I felt Ethan's cock pulsating in my hand as the first of many streams of cum ejaculated into the air.

The first stream of cum was so powerful it hit the HEADBOARD!

My god, I thought!

I had not seen my husband cum like that in years.

The rest landed on his chest and stomach.

As he lay there he turned to me and said thank you.

He continued saying that was one of the most powerful orgasms he has had in a long time.

I smiled as I got up to get a towel to clean Ethan up.

I got back and wiped the cum off his chest and as I did he pulled me in close for a deep kiss, we sat there kissing for at least a few minutes and I could tell this ride was not quite over.

With one move Ethan turned me around and had me on my back under him.

He continued kissing me, kissing my ear, neck and working his way over my chest.

I was only wearing my panties so my breasts were exposed and it was not long before he was focused on my breasts and nipples. He kissed them lightly and licked my nipples.

They were so hard, one hand was working my right breast while his mouth and tongue were teasing and playing with the left.

Now he continued his downward path over my stomach to my belly kissing all the way.

I can promise you, at this point I did not need anymore foreplay and I was about to grab him and just have him shove his cock right in me but was willing to let this play out a bit longer.

He got to my panties and slid them off, positioning himself perfectly between my legs. He started to kiss gently, kissing and nibbling on the outer and inner lips of my vagina on both sides. My breathing had increased as Ethan's touge kept teasing getting closer to my clit. Each time his tongue moved past it I would jump a little. Finally he pulled my lips apart and licked from the bottom all the way up brushing up right against my now fully erect clit. Slowly and in a circular motion lightly rubbing my clit. My body was on fire, I could feel my own orgasm building.

Ethan continued to work on my clit now lightly sucking it with a lick thrown in and he was now introducing what felt like 2 fingers into my now dripping vagina.

Curling his fingers just right and making contact with the money spot right at the top inner wall.

The pressure was pushing me to the limits. I felt the first wave coming and I knew there was no stopping it.

All at once I started bucking, pushing my cunt deep into his face. He kept working his tongue over my clit with his fingers at just the right rhythm as the first orgasm came over me.

I started to moan and this caused Ethan to work even more aggressively causing my orgasm to explode.

I continued bucking and rock for what seemed like a full minute.

Ethan started kissing me, working his way back up. As he got to my lips we kissed, as we kissed I could taste my own juices.

Something about this was both new and erotic.

I could feel Ethan was rock hard again and I knew he was about to mount my dripping hole.

I was right, as we continued to kiss I felt he cock slide into me. It slid right in given how wet I was.

He started slow with a steady rhythm. It was not long and he started to speed up becoming more aggressive. Pushing into me it was becoming animalistic.

I wanted to ride him so badly and gave him the look and we flipped position now with me on top.

My hands squeezed Ethan's chest as I rocked up and down on his manhood.

My thoughts went to Stephen sliding his hand up and down his large shaft, his body tensing as he let his orgasm over take him... All of this while riding my husband was more than I could handle.

I could feel my next orgasm building and knew it would not be long for me to reach climax and from the way Ethan was moving he was getting close as well.

Ethan was now moaning louder and I was pushing onto him harder and harder.

Once Ethan started bucking again and pushing me up off the bed I knew it was over.

My orgasm came over me, I was dripping all over Ethan and he cried out "Oh Shit, I am Cumming!"

We both pushed into each other as the orgasms washed over us and at the end we both collapsed next to each other.

12